Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

203 E. Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI (269) 344-2404

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Hannah W

I purchased my dress from Memories Bridal at the end of December and I was so happy with my experience there. Monica worked with me and she did a fantastic job of finding dresses for me based on my very vague description of what I thought I wanted. I tried on about 10 dresses,... Read More critiquing what I liked or didn't like about them. Then Monica pulled out a dress she called a wild card because of how different it was, but I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. It fit like it was made for me without any alterations. I was so happy with my wedding dress and I would highly recommend this salon to anyone looking for a bridal gown in the Kalamazoo area.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Emma L

I recently purchased my wedding gown from Memories. Bailey was amazing during my appointment. She listened to my desires, and patiently let me go through many dressed until I found what style I liked best. She compiled all of my favorite aspects about all of these different... Read More dresses and found the perfect one for me. She never pushed me or showed me anything that wasn't within my budget. I never got overwhelmed and felt supported the entire way. A wonderful and easy experience.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Krystal T

Memories is amazing, easy going, friendly staff, amazing hours, and excellent product lines for up and coming brides. Extremely happy with every aspect of Memories!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrea D

My bridal appointment at Memories was a dream. I was treated like a queen, and found my dress at my first appointment! Kimberly made me feel like I was the only girl in the store, and was tuned in to exactly how I was reacting to each dress. She was so good at letting me "shop"... Read More the dresses myself, but then pulled pieces she knew I would love. It was an amazing experience, and I would recommend Memories as the first place to go for all future brides!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Mallory S

Kimberly was amazing! She made me feel totally comfortable and choose the most beautiful dresses for me to try on based on what I liked and didn't like. She ended up picking my dress out and it was nothing I would have ever picked for myself. Memories has an amazing selection of... Read More gowns and it was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah W

Kimberley was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was upbeat, positive & a lot of help throughout the entire experience. Thank you! Sarah

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kaitlyn P

Found my dress in 30 minutes! My consultant, sam, was really sweet and helpful. Spent more than I wanted to but my dress is GORGEOUS and I'm so glad I went here!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Olivia F

Best bridal shop in Kalamazoo! Memories was able to squeeze me in last second and I really appreciated it. It's a well organized, cute store. They carry good brands and a decent number of dresses. From all the places I went, I really liked how Memories provided a corset and... Read More skirt slip. It made it easier to put dresses on quickly and I felt less exposed during changes. Everyone there was very helpful. Unfortunately they had already sold the samples of all the specific dresses I was interested in trying on so I ended up saying yes to the dress in Grand Rapids, but one of Memories' dresses was still in my top 5! They also have beautiful prom/special occasion dresses that I was eyeing on my way out.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily B

I am from Kalamazoo area, but dragged my family all over GR and then down to Kzoo for Memories as our last stop looking for my wedding dress. I described exactly what I wanted to the associate and the dress I ended up picking was the one she picked out!! Obviously they did a... Read More great job finding me the perfect dress , as well as helping me choose my shoes, jewelry and hair piece. Thank you so much I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Katelyn S

While this salon will probably be great so some brides - it was NOT for me. I am not a standard size - even though it hurts me to say, I'm definitely considered plus sized. This meant that a lot of what they had just didn't fit, and it's hard to envision yourself in a dress that... Read More is clipped on. Also, their prices were out of my budget, and the ones that did fit my budget were "sample only" - so I had to get that particular one, which of course didn't fit. I was also concerned with how little the consultant seemed to listen to me. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted (and didn't want) and she consistently tried to get me into dresses that were NOT what I wanted (and I had told her many times). I did like how the consultant took time to get to know me and talk to me about my fiance (how we met, what we do for jobs, etc.) but really wished she carried that over to what I said about my dream dress. I ended up finding the dress elsewhere, and did not go through Memories.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Heidi W

Memories Bridal was an excellent bridal salon for me. It was the only salon that I looked at and actually bought the first dress that I tried on! I enjoyed their staff and they were accommodating as I needed to come back a couple of times to talk about the fit prior to setting... Read More up my seamstress appointments. Diane was the seamstress that I used for my gown. She is a preferred seamstress of memories and she did a great job altering my dress. She was a little rough around the edges but overall it was a very good experience.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Katie L

Memories was an amazing experience! They have BEAUTIFUL dresses and an amazing staff. They took their time showing us everything we wanted to see and letting me try on as many dresses as I wanted to! The ladies never made us feel rushed. Once we had it narrowed down, she put me... Read More back in the top dresses to see them again - it really felt like a very personal experience. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything that day, either. I ended up going back a couple days later to try them on again and ended up choosing my dress! They don't have their own seamstresses but they have a recommended list and some will work out of Memories for your appointments - I highly recommend Diane but call her fast, because she books up quickly! :)

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Amanda A

Absolutely love this store! My appointment went very smoothly, and never once did I feel rushed or pressured. I also feel that the selection they have is the perfect size; big enough to have plenty of options, but not so big that it is overwhelming. I would definitely recommend... Read More Memories to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Melissa B

Has a great selection and nothing over $2000. The dress buying experience was amazing for me and my girlfriends! They ordered the dress, stored it and steamed/pressed it for free. They even helped me send it in for cleaning and preservation. I am very glad I went to... Read More memories.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Brooke J

I bought my dress at Memories and absolutely loved it. I was pretty nervous about picking out a dress but they made it really enjoyable. They had a great selection and helped me pick the perfect dress. They also gave me a referral for the seamstress who was wonderful!

Great Selection. Very Accommodating

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kaitlyn M

I found the gown at Memories! They have a beautiful bridal area that is away from all the prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses which is great for making it a private event. I ended up inviting my entire bridal party and my mom and mother in-law to help me find the dress.... Read More Although that was quite the big group, Memories didn't bat an eye. They were very welcoming to all and kept my budget a secret which was important to me. My seamstress met me right at Memories and they stored my dress for about 8 months. They also pressed my dress and had it ready for me the Thursday before my Saturday wedding.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Christina B

I got my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and alterations done at Memories. I loved the service I received at Memories, but was appalled at the cost of alterations. It cost nearly half my dress and there were minimal alterations needed. Overall, I would recommend Memories for any... Read More bride, just look elsewhere for alterations!

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Nicole R

My dress was the second dress I tried on. My Bridal Consultant was wonderful to work with. I loved working with the seamstress they recommend Diane, she is so much fun and made my dress fit perfectly.

Perfect dress

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Brianna D

I found my wedding dress here before I was even engaged (yikes, I know!). I didn't come in looking for one but my husband is in the Marine Corps and we knew we would be getting married this summer. (He just hadn't officially asked yet because we lived apart) I was so excited to... Read More find my dream dress on sale and they were super helpful! I even went in a few months before our wedding because my dress no longer fit and they recommended a seamstress and completely calmed my nerves. I also purchased my veil and undergarments from them. I was so pleased with my experience at Memories! They are a bit pricey but if you are looking for the real deal this is definitely it!

Perfect dress

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Leah F

I looked at about 10 different shops for my dress. My friend bought her dress at Memories so she suggested it to me. They have the BEST selection and prices on dresses. The store is huge and the staff is excellent. They made me feel so comfortable and made it fun. I found my... Read More dress there and it was on sale! Absolutely love Memories and I would recommend anyone to go there. I live 2 hours away, but it was totally worth the drive.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Erin Z

I worked with Melanie and she was AWESOME! They make it a great experience, and don't hover when you are looking at the dresses on the rack. Not pushy at all, very accommodating. Loved getting my dress here!

Memories Forever!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Clara R

I have been very satisfied and happy as a Memorie's client ever since my first call to make my wedding dress appointment. You get great personalized service and those gals in there are total pros! Linsey was such a sweetheart and stuck it out with me and my maid of honor... Read More while I tried like 7 or 8 dresses. It is always refreshing to have genuine help, especially in these types of errands that for some reason can turn into quite the overwhelming task. Linsey and all the girls from the shop were always the kindest and eager to help in any way they could! It is THE place to go for your wedding dress. They have so many options for pretty much every type of budget and all kinds of taste. You will not regret it, believe me! I got questions and comments all night long about either how pretty the dress was or guests asking me where I got it :) We also rented the groom and groomsmen tuxes and that was a total win! The guys looked dapper and chic and are still getting comments about how elegant and fitted the tuxes were!

Dress was beatiful

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Kristen H

My daughter found a dress off the rack and it was beautiful. They were very helpful.

Great shopping experience.

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 Alicia

I wanted to find the perfect dress with everyone one there as a witness, like what you see on Say Yes To The Dress. I thought I found the one, but after a few months of going back and forth I realized it was the wrong dress. The girls at the shop were very sweet and... Read More understanding when I told them I had another dress in mind and needed to transfer the money I had down over to the new dress. Piece of cake. The dress was ordered, it came in quicker then they expected and I was able to take it home a few days later once I tried it on! It was perfect! Love the girls at Memories. Only downside is they don't have their own seamstress.

Memories is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Brianne M

I wish I would have went to Memories first...unfortunately I went to other shops and had horrible experiences. Memories staff is so sweet, caring, and helpful...I could tell that Lindsey really wanted my wedding day to be perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!