Memories Captured by Brenda

Northwest Ohio, Michigan, destination weddings!

Wedding Memories to Last a Lifetime

This day promises to hold many intimate moments of romance & joy. You deserve to have these memories captured with delicate creativity. These moments tell your unique story. You can trust our experience & artistry to provide timeless & beautiful images to last a lifetime.

Documentary, Vintage

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Holland, OH Northwest Ohio, Michigan, destination weddings! (419) 410-6845

Just Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Lesley S

Brenda did our engagement photos and her and her husband (second shooter) did our wedding photos. They did a wonderful job, and are really hard working! Our engagement photos turned out beautiful (and Brenda was great about rescheduling around rainy weather). We used them... Read More to make our guest book for the wedding! Brenda answered emails promptly, met with us when we needed to, gave us much needed advice on the planning for rainy wedding scenarios, and helped us plan a timeline for the wedding/photographed events, including making us a photography timeline to give to our bridal party. On the day of the wedding Brenda and her husband were great about keeping us on track but relaxed. I was worried making the bridal party take so many photos would be boring, but it ended up being really fun! She worked hard to get good shots too, including running across a busy road and practically stopping traffic! She took all of the shots I asked for and had great ideas for where to go for extra shots when we had down time. She posted a sneak peak of our wedding photos very quickly, and they look amazing!

2015-09-04T10:57:34 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks so much for choosing us to capture those precious memories!

big moments, captured = priceless

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Having your wedding captured is so important, all the details that you hope to get a snapshot of are part of your big day...that is what Brenda made come true, every detail, every memory I have, she captured through her exquisite photography. I had a big wedding and she made... Read More sure that every part was captured in a photo that I will have forever. Looking at my pictures allows me to relive my wedding and hold onto my special moments. In addition to her talent, Brenda made me feel so special from beginning to end. I LOVE working with her and so did all those involved in my wedding. She was calm, organized and willing to adjust if needed. She is exceptional photographer, but even better a great person. Feeling special and having memories that are as real as my wedding day to always look at are a priceless gift from Brenda... Thank you so much Brenda!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Katie F

Brenda did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! Both Brenda and her husband worked together to get great shots, both traditional and artsy... whatever we wanted! She was great coming up with unique ideas and poses. Brenda is professional, timely and has great intuition... Read More when it comes to her photography. Thank you again Brenda!!!

Wedding photographer and more

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marisa P

Memories Captured is not just a wedding photographer, but is much more. For the moment we booked her, we felt a great connection. Her level of professionalism, communication skills and listening to our needs goes above and beyond what is expected. We first came to meet them over... Read More 5 years ago, she was originally booked for our first wedding but due to circumstances, the wedding was put on hold. However, our relationship did not stop there, she reached out to me and we became friends. In fact, this past November, she did my sisters wedding for her because of the relationship she developed not only with me, but my whole family. This past July, we have the pleasure of her traveling to our wedding in Charleston WV and shoot our wedding. They came in on Friday and met us at the church, they became accustom to the priest and their surroundings. Following the church rehearsal, they joined us at our rehearsal dinner to meet our guests and snap some fun pictures. The day of our wedding would not have been complete without this awesome duo. They spent time with both wedding parties and took fun photos of the groups. The captured every moment for us. They went beyond what was asked of them at the reception and adapted to volume and space as needed. After getting our pictures and seeing the quality, our decision to use Memories Captured was completely solidified. For those looking for a wedding photographer, with professionalism, character, kindness, thoughtfulness, personable and the highest quality-It is Memories Captured. They will TRAVEL!

Best Photographer in Town!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Allison G

I got married September 26th, 2015 and Memories Captured by Branda was our photographer. Brenda and her husband were very friendly and made us feel extremely comfortable! She has amazing photo ideas and is so creative. She was able to capture everything I wanted during my... Read More wedding day plus some! She made our wedding day extra special. She is definitely my go-to photographer from now on!

You can't go wrong with Memories Captured by Brenda!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Brenda was amazing!!! She did our engagement pictures and they were exactly what I wanted and were so beautiful! We had so much fun with her and really felt like we could be ourselves she made us so comfortable! It was so nice to not worry about how our wedding pictures were... Read More going to turn out because we knew they would be incredible-and they are! She also helped me with the schedule of the wedding day to make sure we had time to get all the pictures that we wanted

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Everything was absolutely perfect. Brenda and he husband were professional and friendly. They helped keep us on schedule without feeling rushed. I love the sneak peak photos so much I cannot put it into words. I'd recommend Memories Captured by Brenda to any Bride!

Memories Captured by Brenda

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Paige F

The pictures were awesome and my husband and I loved looking back at them. They did a great job.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kelsey S

Brenda was a wonderful wedding photographer! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She responds quickly to emails, works with you, and takes amazing pictures. She makes the whole process very comfortable and easy. I would highly recommend her to anyone... Read More I know getting married!

Perfect pictures!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015

My husband and I hired Brenda and her husband (2nd photographer). We know them from our personal life. They are just perfect! They are highly professional and work with you to accommodate your wishes. We are so excited to see the rest of our pictures after seeing our sneak... Read More peek!!! For what we paid, we got an engagement session, 8 hour wedding day with 2 photographers, a wedding photobook, and all the photos on CDS with copyright release. We highly recommend Brenda! We absolutely LOVE what we received.

LOVED my pictures!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Daisy S

Brenda did an amazing job!!!! She totally understood how I wanted my pictures. She captures every minute of your wedding. I love all the little details that she took pictures of so I can remember that day. Brenda and her husband are amazing and fun to work with. They had my... Read More husband and I laughing the whole day. Our bridal party also loved working withy them. I would recommend Brenda for your wedding. She captures every little moment that you have that day. I have so many wonderful pictures of my wedding day. Brenda has great ideas for pictures and also talks with you about where you want your pictures. I can't wait to work with her again!!!!

Best Wedding Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Brittani M

Brenda and her husband Marlin were amazing! They captured every aspect of our wedding day perfectly! Brenda was easy to get ahold of when needed and she kept in touch and went over ideas several times with me before the wedding. The photos turned out great and my friends and... Read More family love the pictures!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Brittany B

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and there's no doubt that was partially due to the amazing duo at Memories Captured.

Memories Captured

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Megan J

Brenda was amazing! She was so helpful with everything before and during the wedding. Brenda helped us with setting up the schedule for our day and what shots we wanted to get in during the day. Her attention to detail was amazing! It is going to be hard to pick my favorite... Read More pictures out of all the spectacular photos Brenda and her husband took.

EXACTLY what I wanted

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Karen H

I work in a field in which photography is a big part of so I had many good photographers wanting to shoot my wedding. However, I also did a lot of research on other local photographers and found exactly what I was looking for in Brenda. I am a second-time bride so I knew exactly... Read More what I wanted and what I didn't want. Brenda delivered to my extremely high standards. She was flexible and allowed me to direct when I could but also learned enough about me ahead of time to capture my vision, even above and beyond. She is a TRUE professional! Creative, yet traditional was what I wanted and she absolutely nailed it!! I couldn't be happier with her work. Will for sure use her again for other types of photography and will recommend her to everyone I know!

Hire Memories Captured by Brenda!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Nicole B

Brenda did such an amazing job!! She took the time to learn a little bit about us as a couple so that she was able to tailor the pictures to poses that we like best. On the day of our wedding, she not only helped keep us on schedule, but she also helped keep the mood light by... Read More cracking jokes and making us all laugh. Brenda and her husband fit right in with our family and friends and felt like part of the family! She did an excellent job capturing all of the special moments not only between my husband and I, but also our guests. We had a flash drive with every single picture that was taken, edited and unedited, within a month after our wedding. We would definitely recommend Brenda as your photographer for your big day!! She takes absolutely amazing pictures and is such fun to have around!

Priceless

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Amber V

Brenda, thank you so much for all the absolutely beautiful pictures you took on our wedding day! You were able to capture the magic of our day and we will be able to relive the special memories for years to come. The moments you captured are priceless to us, and there are no... Read More words to express our gratitude that you were able to make them last forever!

2014-05-24T10:35:53 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure Amber!! It was a perfect day for two beautiful people in love :)

AMAZING photographer!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Kathryn S

Brenda did an amazing job! I loved all of her pictures she took! I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding pictures. She also took our engagement pictures. After working with her at our engagement session and seeing the how the pictures turned out… I knew I picked the... Read More right photographer for my wedding! She did an amazing job of capturing all the best moments of our day. Many times I didn’t even know she was there taking pictures. Both my husband and I got along with her very well. She not only took amazing pictures but she was very pleasant and friendly (both her & her husband). I liked that she gave us a CD of ALL of the pictures she took that day. I could print as many copies of my favorites. I also liked the fact that she did edit many of the pictures but if I still wanted to have the original, she provided both versions on the CD. I think the only bad thing was she took so many AMAZING pictures I had trouble narrowing my favorites down to make a photo book! I would highly recommend her! I can’t wait until we start having kids because I already have the perfect photographer picked out!

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jessica B

Brenda is a great photographer. As soon as we met her we knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding. We didn't even have to meet with other photographers. She made us feel very comfortable and really knew what she was doing. Her photos are high in quality and her style fit us... Read More perfectly. I recommend her to everyone, you won't have to worry about anything with Brenda, she helps take some stress out of the wedding planning process.

Say yes to the photographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013

Brenda was amazing, professional, and fun! She did everything I asked her to do. Our wedding party was a large and rowdy group and she keept them inline and on point. She was very professional and punctual on sight. As well as a sweet presence. She was in constant... Read More contact with me and even made a photo timeline so that we knew exactly what to expect for the whole day and night. That kept us worry free. Although we havent seen our photos yet she did send us three proofs and from what we saw they are beautiful! We are super happy and pleased! I would definitely book her again and recommend her to family and friends!

Professional and Great Quality Pics

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Nicole B

Brenda was a great photographer. Our pictures turned out great and she has a great eye! I would recommend her to everyone. The price was great too!

Brenda did a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Lindsay B

One of the things that you find out when you get married is that picking a photographer is harder than just finding someone within your budget who has a solid portfolio. We initially were going to use a different photographer, who shall remain nameless, to shoot our wedding. But... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw as the contract was getting ready to be signed, and the interactions with them went on, the less and less comfortable I became with the way they would interact with us. Even though it was pretty late in the game, we decided to try to find another photographer. I'm so happy that we found Brenda. From our first conversation, I felt totally at ease. It felt less like I was dealing with a company and more like I was chatting with an old friend. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to work with someone who is not only professional, but also is so friendly and easy to work with; our pictures are not only gorgeous and technically top-notch, but because of Brenda's fun, easygoing personality, we were able to be ourselves in the moment and just enjoy the moment. It's that joy that is captured in our photographs, and we'll be able to remember that forever. Thanks, Brenda!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Krista V

Brenda was so fun! She made sure to incorporate all of my ideas and had awesome, unique places to take our pics at. We felt like we were not only her clients, but also friends hanging out and having fun!

Would Recommend Brenda to Everyone!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Arielle H

I was so happy with my wedding photos and have gotten so many compliments on them. Brenda and her husband did an awesome job and kept the mood light and fun all day. We got all the pictures we had been hoping for and then some. Brenda is willing to go the extra mile and even... Read More climbed into a reflecting pond with all of her equipment to get the best angle for our group pictures! It was her creativity and pictures that were outside of the box that initially caught my eye on her website and she did not disappoint. Also, her prices are definitely the best around for the value. We will continue to recommend her to everyone we know and plan to do our family pictures with her in the future :)

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 becca y

Brenda with Memories Captured did an excellent job with making sure that our day went smooth! We had a short time between our wedding and reception and she managed to squeeze in all the photos we wanted and more! Her and her husband make a great team and I'd recommend her to... Read More anyone looking for excellent photography!