Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Milton, GA (678) 697-4589

So Much FUN!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Lesley N

The Memory Maker photobooth was an absolute hit at my wedding! All of our guests had a blast with the props - from funny glasses to hysterical hats, they had it all. Memory Maker was such a great value as we received a wedding album with all of the photo strips and guest... Read More signatures, and a DVD that highlighted all of the photo strips. It was so much fun watching the DVD. The best part about Memory Maker is that it isn't a tiny photo booth; there's room for several people to get in the picture. All in all, I would definitely recommend Memory Maker to all of my friends as I was so pleased with this vendor. The photo booth was such a fun form of entertainment!

POPULAR WITH GUESTS!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014

The Memory Maker GA photo booth was the most popular feature of our event! Several people at one time can fit in each set of photos. Kids and grown-ups loved it....the big set of props, the photo strips, the happy hospitality of Cara and Jeff! The album with handwritten... Read More comments by each photo strip (duplicates of what our guests received) is a great memory book. Overall, Memory Maker GA is a great value, lots of fun!