Memphis Brooks Museum of Art

• Wheelchair Accessible

1934 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN

Beautifully, Romantic Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 India B

When looking for a wedding venue, I wanted to be sure to have a venue that was unique, but still had the romance and elegance that my husband and I desired. The artwork along with grandiose architecture and sweeping grounds of the Brooks Museum was just what we were looking for. Aside from the beauty of the venue, the service was excellent as well. Their wedding coordinator helped me and my mother every step of the way, which was critical, as I was planning the wedding while living out of state. The coordinator helped us find other vendors for flowers and lighting, etc. I loved that we were able to have a customized menu that fit the style of our wedding and of the foods we love. The food was excellent! My guests raved about the taste and beautiful display of the food, especially the balsamic glazed quail. I could go on and on about how happy I was with Brooks, but I advise you Memphians to check it our for yourselves.

My Dream Came True

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Carmen F

I'd always wanted to get married at the Brooks Museum since I was very young. The entire staff, especially Stacy, went out of their way to make sure my day was a success. My wedding ceremony was held in the Holly Court, followed by an outdoor cocktail hour. Guests then moved inside the beautful rotunda for a delicious seated dinner (provided by the Brooks Museum), and then moved to the covered terrace for a lively afterparty. My guest keep commented that it was one of the most beautiful and organized weddings they'd ever been to - and that the food and drinks were to die for. Thanks to the Memphis Brooks Museum for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!!!

Send Email