Is this your business? claim it now

Mendocino Floral Design

Mendocino, CA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

41451 Little Lake Rd, Mendocino, CA

Perfect Execution of Vision!

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Beth T

Our vision was to showcase the vibrant colors and lush florals of Northern California just as spring/summer arrives. Mendo Florals did exactly that! They provided florals for our 'rehearsal dinner' that was themed a Tennessee picnic. The tables were beautiful, the buffet was... Read More beautiful and the outdoor fireplace arrangements were amazing! The wedding was the following day and words can't describe how incredibly gorgeous both the garden ceremony and the reception flowers were. Mendo Florals was extremely easy to work with (especially from 3000 miles away) and I walked away feeling like I had friends for life. Our greatest disappointment? That we couldn't bring our flowers home with us!

I loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Suzanne T

I ordered my bouquets, corsages, etc. from this florist and ordered cut flowers to make my own centerpieces. Nancy listened to what I wanted and my flowers were exactly what I wanted. Rich fall colors of dahlias, roses, and even a few fall leaved. So Beautiful!

High end floral design with organic, local flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jen C

For our intimate Mendo wedding, Mendocino Floral Design made me a beautiful bouquet, the bout for my groom, and lovely corsages for our moms. It is clear from their website that they do large weddings just as wonderfully also and everyone in town seems to prefer them. I was... Read More very happy with the flowers!

TO Mendocino Floral Design