We make your Wedding Day last forever.

Hello and Congratulations! We are Brendan & Alycia, husband and wife wedding photographers. We document every moment and emotion of your celebration, and create spectacular images of the precious moments you spend just with each other. Tell us everything about your dream wedding, and we will capture it for life.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New England, National, International (857) 991-4860

Mercure's get 5 high kicks!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Lauren H

Brendan and Alycia are amazing to work with and go above and beyond expectations. They make you feel comfortable, laugh, and forget there are cameras around. They captured moments we didn't even know they saw and looking at our preview pictures made me even more excited to... Read More start creating our album! They even helped us with a choreographed dance that we kept a secret for everyone at the wedding, even the wedding party, and helped us create a fun event for all! Brendan and Alycia get 5 high kicks from this bride and groom and we would recommend them a million times to all!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Renee M

Brendan and Alycia were amazing!!! They were so nice, professional, and made the whole experience very pleasurable. They both worked SO great together as husband and wife and captured our wedding day so beautifully. When I looked at the pictures I cried I was so happy they... Read More captured all the details, beautiful poses on the beach, and all the guests dancing to show just how much fun everyone had... Thank you so much!! We couldn't be happier :)

Absolutely Stunning

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Amber G

I don't think that there is one person who hasn't told me that my pictures are absolutely beautiful. We can't even pick out favorites because we have too many. The pictures captured by Brendan and Alycia are breath taking to say the least. They captured pictures at my reception... Read More that people talk about all the time (including one where my husbands uncle was break dancing and on his back) They went above and beyond, doing whatever it took to get the perfect shot.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Danielle P

It has been amazing sharing our new life experiences with Brendan and Alycia thus far. We started with engagement pictures, then wedding, then maternity, newborn, and most recent our new family picture! We have had a blast with them. They are both so fun and creative. It... Read More makes things so much more comfortable, especially when you are someone who does not like pictures (my husband). They work very well around scheduling and also give so many options when ordering pictures or just wanting to save the ones that were taken/retouched. We now have so many memories to fill our home with and plan on continuing with them as our family grows. If you need a photographer for any occasion chose them!!! You won't regret it. :)

2017-03-08T12:00:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much! It has been amazing to share in so many special moments in your lives.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jamie F

Absolutely wonderful experience!!! We had our engagement shoot and wedding photographed by Mercure Photography. Very fun, professional, and WONDERFUL photographers! We absolutely loved our wedding photos and the fact that the final product was ready for us to view so quickly... Read More after the wedding! While most of my friends had a hard time picking out the photos they actually liked from their photographer, I had a hard time narrowing down my list because I LOVED them all! Brendan and Alycia are a great team that understands their customer's needs and provides excellent customer service.

2017-03-08T12:03:08 Response from the vendor

That is so great to hear! Thank You. You threw an incredible party, we were just happy to be there to capture it.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Beth R

They were absolutely amazing! They were very fun to work with and if I had an idea they were both very open to try it. They captured my day just as I had imagined! I received my pictures in a very timely matter. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Amy F

Brendan and his wife were amazing! They were fun and easy going and moved things along in a timely manner in order to keep on schedule. I can't say enough about how perfect the pictures came out, my husband and I were completely overjoyed with how they all came out. I would... Read More highly highly recommend Brendan!!

Great!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Krista P

Brendan & Alycia made our wedding process so much easier! They were affordable, down to earth and flexible. They helped me feel at ease with taking pictures (which I typically hate to do). I highly suggest using them for your wedding :)

Gorgeous pictures

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kathryn R

While we have only seen about 30 pictures as a preview, we are so happy with the results. Brendan was great to work with and worked quickly to maximize time, but without rushing. A good balance! Can't wait to see how the rest turn out!!

Spectacular

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

We LOVE Mercure !!! They are a husband and wife team that are full of life and energy.. it shows in their passion for photography. From the moment we met them we knew they were the perfect fit for us!! They keep you laughing the whole time you are taking pictures :) Brendan and... Read More Alycia are constantly thinking of creative locations and poses to keep your photos unique and interesting. There is nothing boring about this team or the photos they produce. We would recommend them to anyone. We love them and we love our photos!!!

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Michelle R

Choosing Mercure Photographers was one of the best decisions I could have made for our wedding on 1/3/2015. Brendan was very easy to talk to and get in touch with before the wedding to discuss the details and go over what type of pictures I wanted. The day of the wedding is... Read More such a whirlwind and his calm demeanor really put me at ease. It isn't everyday that you have someone following you around with a camera but he made it seem so normal! I knew right away Brendan would capture all the right moments without being too overbearing as I've seen at other weddings. Our pictures came out more amazing then I could ever have imagined- we even got some shots in the snow as it had started to fall during our ceremony. I know we will cherish these pictures for years to come and I can't thank Brendan and his team enough for capturing our wedding so beautifully. I would highly reccomend Mercure Photography if you are getting married in the New England area, you won't be disappointed!

Brendan & Alycia

It's an honor for us to be a part of your Wedding day and document it for you. We have been fortunate enough to photograph hundreds of Weddings both here in New England and across the Globe. Say hello to us so we can learn all about you and create true portraits of your love.