Artistic, Classic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

224 Cherokee Pond Trail, Lexington, SC (803) 606-2452

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Ali F

We selected Meredith to photograph our engagement, bridal and wedding photos based on photos she had taken of other clients. We believed she was best suited to capture our special moments in a style that appealed to our particular tastes. We were not disappointed. Not only did... Read More the photos come out better than we expected but Meredith was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized and professional. She was even kind enough to indulge our own eccentricity and include Belle, our canine child, in both the engagement and wedding photos. We will absolutely continue our relationship with her as our family grows.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 CATHERINE C

If you're looking for a wedding/family photographer, LOOK NO FURTHER! Not only was Meredith amazing with the actual photos, but her animated and fun personality made me feel so comfortable and relaxed during my photo session. I had a blast, and I can't thank you enough, Meredith... Read More for my beautiful photos. The lighting and creative angles you captured throughout the shoot was unreal --and I received so many compliments!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Crisna M

Meredith Jamison's photos are the closest thing I've seen to truly capturing the beauty of any occasion. She has such a bubbly and funny personality that makes anyone in her presence at ease. She was extremely personable throughout the entire process- quickly replied to emails... Read More and made the photo sessions FUN from beginning to end! She's truly a gifted photographer that will capture your special moments in a way that let's you relive the event every time you view your photos! Her pictures speak for themselves, check her out!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Melissa S

Meredith was an absolute DELIGHT to work with! Of all the vendors we worked with, she was my favorite. Food will get eaten, decorations are put away or sold..but the pictures of the moments captured will last us a lifetime. From customizing the list of pictures we wanted after... Read More the ceremony, to making sure that all the details were captured - she did it all. Her work is amazing and I am beyond pleased with our engagement pictures and OF COURSE our wedding pictures! These are photographs that my husband and I will cherish for many, many years to come. Thank you so much Meredith!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Alyson B

Meredith is a wonderful photographer! Her pictures are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Meredith took pictures of me and my husband a couple years ago. We absolutely LOVE every single one! She is professional, courteous, and willing to listen to your vision. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Great photographer

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Kayla M

Meredith is a wonderful photographer and knows all the latest photo trends. Definitely affordable