Meredith McCarthy Floral Design & Event Styling

Ipswich , MA

Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements

184 High Street , Ipswich , MA (978) 884-5974

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Ashley W

Meredith is a true professional, in addition to be insanely creative and talented. She was extremely helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. As an event planner, that was so important to me. She listened to what I was looking for, provided everything in a budget... Read More that worked for me, and produced an end result that was exactly what I was looking for - no, even better! My florals were so amazing! She even worked with the venue to place all of my decor. I cannot recommend Meredith enough!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Briana L

Meredith was AMAZING! Her style and creativity took my wedding to the next level. Not only is she talented, but super responsive, organized, and flexible! I strongly recommend her! She's the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jessica M

What beautiful work! Not only does she look at just the flowers but Meredith takes into consideration the whole vision of your wedding! The arrangements were beautiful and fresh and compliment the lanterns we used so well. I received a lot of compliments on my bouquet and... Read More centerpieces. Meredith was so accommodating and shared in my vision for the wedding. She had so many great suggestions on what flowers to use for the time of year for the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 MaryEllen K

Absolutely stunning work!! I received compliments on my wedding about my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Then for days after my wedding, I received compliments on the centerpieces that my guests took home. Meredith was such a pleasure to work with too. She was so helpful... Read More with suggestions, and understanding of my vision! I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Amy N

Meredith was such a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy she did the flowers for our wedding. Meredith was so responsive right from the beginning and always made sure we had everything we needed. I showed her a picture of a bouquet that I had fallen in love with and she... Read More recreated it perfectly. After that, I let her run with her creativity. Not only did she help with flowers, she was a great resource throughout the process for decor ideas. The day of our wedding she made sure everything looked flawless - it was exactly what I envisioned and then some.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We could not have been more thrilled with the results Meredith delivered for our wedding. From her design to her implementation, she far exceeded our expectations! She completely understood what we were going for from the very first moment. EVERYONE raved about the flowers... Read More (which she did for our ceremony at the church, our reception at the barn and for our cake!) and how beautiful they were. Her talent aside, she's an amazing person and was such a joy to work with. We cannot recommend her enough!

Classic Elegant Tablescapes

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Nicole S

We were referred to Meredith by The Crane Estate and it was the best recommendation. When I first met with Meredith she was so easy to talk to and I knew that she would understand what I was looking for. She spent a lot of time going over every detail and element to ensure that... Read More my vision would come to life through her talented hands. She was also patient with me when I changed my mind multiple times about what I wanted. On the day of our wedding Meredith and her team made sure that all the flowers were on time and every little detail on our tables were perfect. Her attention to detail was truly appreciated and our tablescapes looked incredible. Lastly, out of all the florists that we looked at, Meredith provided the best value for exceptional service and design. I highly recommend using her for your wedding or big event. She is fantastic and she truly made our wedding com to life.

The best

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Desiree A

Meredith McCarthy exceeded my expectations and I have pretty high ones. She was phenomenal; If you want an elegant, sophisticated with a modern twist this is your girl.