The Ultimate Collection of Bridal Gowns

Visit MerlilĂ­ Bridal Boutique and you'll be surrounded with an eclectic collection of bridal gowns. Each carefully selected with the utmost attention to detail, quality and style. We take the time to understand your vision and translate it into a look that is ultimately you.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2008 09

356 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL (305) 476-1715

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kelly M

I enjoyed every aspect of my shopping experience at Merlili Bridal Boutique! I was very impressed with their service and selection. My consultant was amazing and helped me look at a variety of dresses and didn't pressure me at all! I got my dress altered here as well and the... Read More service was speedy and accurate. I am thankful for the wonderful service at the Merlili Bridal Boutique!

2017-05-03T13:19:48 Response from the vendor

We thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your kind words. I'm thrilled that we were able to make your experience an outstanding one!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Gianni B

Merlili is a great store with beautiful dresses and wonderful service. Bianca has to be the sweetest, most helpful human being I've ever met. I came to the store with my mind set on what I wanted. She gathered some dresses to my liking and others I wasn't too keen on. She told... Read More me to trust her. Long story short, I bought the dress she ended up picking. Bianca knows what would look good just by looking at you. Thanks to her and the other women who work there, I am in love with my dress. I truly recommend Merlili Bridal Boutique for your big day.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Gianni B

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kristina R

I can't express how AMAZING my experience was, and how lovely everyone treated me! I went here first to get my dress and absolutely fell in love with the staff, the store, and my dress! Bianca was so caring and helpful, and really cared about my personal experience. They were... Read More great about working with my budget and knew right away what kind of dress I was looking for, and what fit my body best. I can't thank you all enough!!!! Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Natalie C

The owner and staff are wonderful and I found my dream dress here. I give them only 4 stars because I didn't get my dress until the week before my wedding. I recommend saying your wedding is way before the actual date. Also, one of the seamstresses is very rude. If you choose... Read More this place, make sure Anita is your seamstress. She's much friendlier.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Christina G

I usually never write reviews but this place was amazing! It was the first stop of many and I knew that was my dress as soon as I put it on! Not only was my dress perfect but the staff was amazing, Martha was so helpful. She let me try the dress on 4 different times to show... Read More different people!! She kept bringing me options that were actually what I envisioned. She did not get frustrated or annoyed unlike other places when I seemed unsure..The experience I had at Merlili was unlike any other. No pressure, very professional and honest staff! Love love love!!

The dress of my dreams!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Maite M

After visiting another store and feeling underwhelmed by their selection of dresses, I visited Merlili and found the dress of my dreams. From the moment I tried it on, I knew it was "the one." I waited a bit long to order my dress, but the owner and staff at Merlili were able to... Read More get it just in time for my wedding. They were so sweet and accommodating throughout the entire process! Thank you, Merlili, for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Highly Recommened!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Nicole S

A BIG thank you to Merlili Bridal Boutiques staff for making my dress shopping memorable. I was absolutely delighted to have chosen this location to purchase my dress ! The service was excellent and very knowledgeable. Thank you so much Lillian--I will be sure to recommend many... Read More more to you.

Elegance1

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Lissette F

Merlili Bridal Boutique catered to me all the way. They treated me and my mother with exceptional service. Lily and the ladies are patient and understanding. They helped me look beautiful on my wedding day. All eyes on the Bride!! Gracias!!

What a GREAT experience!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Kimberly M

Merlili was my 2nd stop after a horrible, terrible, 1st appointment at a shop that shall remain nameless. Olimpia was my consultant and from the moment I walked in the door, she was had such a wonderful energy. She was positive, upbeat, had a great eye for things that I might be... Read More interested in after speaking with me for a brief period. She pulled dresses and shapes that I'd never thought would flatter my figure and she hit it out of the park. I ended up saying yes to a STUNNING dress that was both unique and affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend Merlili to every bride in South Florida and beyond for affordable dresses, great staff and an insanely gorgeous selection.

CAN I DO IT AGAIN???? =)

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 LeReva M

Where do I begin! Dress shopping was so hard for me. I was looking for a specific dress and none of the bridal shops in my area had it. I placed a call to Merlili Bridal Boutique, and it has been nothing but a positive experience since that day! The ladies are all so nice, and... Read More they pay attention to every request that the bride has. A lot of bridal salons are focused on making a sale. The ladies at Merlili were more focused on what I liked, what I felt comfortable in, and making sure I enjoyed my dress shopping experience. They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from, and thank God I caught my dress during a trunk show, so I was able to get a discount! I don't know where I would have gone, if I had not stumbled upon Merlili Bridal Boutique!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Odile S

I had an amazing experience with the Merlili team (Martha was my main contact person and she is lovely). I contacted them to help me order the dress I wanted and they were more than happy to do so and in addition gave me a discount. They were great helping me making some changes... Read More to the dress (what looks good or bad). They were really good giving me advice related to the dress, the veil, accessories, shoes and even hair style to use. The dress took a bit longer than expected as I asked for some changes to be done by the designer but they always kept me in the loop and were super polite even after my 10th call in few days. I really have no complaints about the store.

Great Dress Store!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Lissette B

I found my perfect dress at Merlili Bridal Boutique. The first time I went to the store was without an appointment (just planned to window shop). The staff invited me to try on dresses if I'd like even without an appointment. The staff was friendly and never pushy. I didn't get... Read More to do a first fitting until 2 days before my wedding (since I live out of state) but they were able to do all the alterations that same day. My dress fit perfectly and was everything I ever dreamed of. They had a great selection of dresses, veils, and accessories.

Everything was smooth and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Nicole E

I went to Miracle Mile to look for my wedding dress, I visited many stores, and I found my perfect dress at Merlili boutique. Everything was perfect in there, I received the best service ever, everyone was very helpful! This plus finding your dress at a reasonable price, is... Read More priceless!! I will recommend this boutique to everyone.

Merlili best experience

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Jessica L

I love Merlili! I had an amazing experience and I would recommend it to everyone. The customer service is great and their dress selection is great.

Terrible!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Cristina M

I bought my dress here 8 months before my wedding. They ordered the wrong size and then told me I gained weight. Then they promised to fix it before the wedding but never did. They lied to my parents and I about promising to fix it. They never ordered my belt and then tried to... Read More sell us the belt from the display case, saying it was new. It was an awful experience and I had to get a new dress 3 weeks before the wedding from a different store!

Wonderful Boutique

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Christine Z

Merlili is the most beautiful bridal boutique on Miracle Mile. The store layout is very open and airy; I could have spent all day there. Marta was the saleswoman who helped me and I LOVED working with her. She was truly a dream to work with, from beginning to end. Her warmth... Read More and ability to make you feel like you are the most important person in the world are what make Merlili so special. Marta listened to what I wanted and she nailed it when I found the dress of my dreams there. Thank you, Marta! You truly made shopping for a wedding dress a wonderful experience. I would have given Merlili 5 stars, if not for the alterations experience. The week of my wedding, the alterations on my dress were still not complete. I had to come in a couple more times before finally picking up my dress, 1 day before the wedding. It was very stressful, but in the end, the dress did fit perfectly and I was very happy with how I looked in it. Lilly, the owner, is darling and her feedback during my alterations was very much appreciated. When my maid of honor could not be there for one of the last fittings, Lilly stepped in and absolutely made me feel like she was on my team. It was comforting to know that she too wanted me to look the absolute best on my wedding day. Thank you, Merlili! -Christine Los Angeles, CA

My dress was perfection!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Michelle H

Merlili is a great bridal store. They know how to find the bride the perfect dress. Very welcoming and very helpful. I went to about 6 stores prior and everyone had me in dresses I did not want. When I went to merlili, and described what I wanted, the second dress I tried there... Read More was the one. My only compliant would be the seamstress, I was not to happy with her. A few issues with the Bridesmaids dresses. But anyhow please go visit merlili you won't regret it!

Great service

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Tere F

I was very happy with my choice to go with Merlili! Josefina, their seamstress who does all their alterations is extremely talented and she made my dream of a dress, a reality!

My dress was Gorgeous!!!! <3

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Leslee C

I want to wear my dress again that is how in love I am with it!!!! Everyone absolutely loved my dress!!! And my Hubby couldn't take his eyes off of me!! ;)

my wedding dress

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 jennifer h

i bought my dress at merlili and i can honestly say that i am absolutely obsessed with my wedding dress! it was absolutely perfect for me, my personality and most important my body. the service at the boutique was excellent and the prices were competitive based on other nearby... Read More vendors. i could not be happier with my dress. i had a recent weight loss so i had to undergo major alterations with the dress which led to many fittings and every brides worst nightmare...not picking up my dress till 3 hours before my wedding. i was terrified to try it on my last final time to be hours before my wedding....but thank the lord it was absolutely perfect and fit my body like a glove! i could not be happier and i would recommend merlili boutique to any young bride looking for a great selection of dresses but most important great service!

Loved my Demetrios gown, but not the bridal shop

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Nancy M

I got the very last Demetrios gown before it was discontinued, so I actually bought the floor trial dress. It was a size 12 and Merlili's seamstress sized it down for me. The dress took longer to tailor than initially promised, the bustle she initially made what totally wrong... Read More and when we pointed that out, they tried to convince us that it's "not so bad." Needless to say, I was firm on the type of bustle I wanted and made them redo it. Then, they ordered the wrong veil so that took more time to fix. Maybe the lack of attention and service was because we don't speak Spanish - we were once bumped from our appointment for a Spanish-speaking customer. I wouldn't recommend this dress shop for non-Spanish speakers. But maybe those with no communication barriers would do better.

Dress of my dreams

Reviewed on 1/15/2011 Kritika S

I was having a really crappy day wedding dress shopping. I had been to a couple places that were more interested in selling me a dress that they needed to get rid of/ was the most expensive, etc. Also, it was really hard to find a sample that fit me and all I kept hearing was:... Read More "if your body was different then we could try this dress." Super rude and hurtful. Merlili was the last appointment for the day and I was so tired, I didn't even care. Not only was I treated with the utmost respect but they actually cared about what I wanted and making my wedding dress shopping experience something to remember. The dress that I ended up buying was a dress that I hated in the magazines and hated on the hanger. My mom really wanted me to try it on and the associated agreed. I tried it on with lots of protest and started crying when I saw myself. It was the dress of my dreams and I loved it! I thought that the price was going to be through the roof but it was actually really really reasonable. I wanted to add something to the dress and the alterations lady was awesome and did a great job making it look like it was a part of the dress and not an add on. I really like that they do alterations on site and quickly. The alterations prices are not expensive and the work is impeccable.

Merlili -the hidden gem in Coral Gables

Reviewed on 12/28/2010 jenny r

From the moment you walk into this wedding dress boutique you instantly feel the difference from all of the other stuffy,uptight stores in Coral Gables' posh spot Miracle Mile. The dresses are fabulous, and the service is amazing. they treat you like family here. I have referred... Read More everyone I know who is getting married to Merlili because every bride deserves to have the dress of her dreams at a price she can afford, and if you can be treated like family throughout the very stressful process, why not? Amazing experience with these ladies ;) Thank you so much for making my dream dress a reality ;)