Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Narberth, PA (610) 665-4005

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Ryan R

We went with Merryweather Simple because we wanted quality at an affordable price, and still capture all the great moments of our wedding day. Our photographer recommended them and for the price, everything turned out fantastic! Our montage came on time, and we couldn't stop... Read More watching it. The video quality is great and the raw footage was sent to us in a really nice and slim 1TB drive. Our videographer James was really professional and we were surprised with how much footage he captured without us noticing. I also commend our email contact, Megan, for keeping in touch with us and figuring out the schedule. We highly recommend a videographer for your wedding, and the videographer you want is from Merryweather Films. Because of it, we now have something special to look back at and cherish. Thank you Merryweather!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Delaney D

Unlike many couples that use Merryweather Films, I have a background knowledge of all of the hard work that goes into shooting a wedding. As a photographer, I realize how much goes into shooting weddings and how talent is an absolute MUST. So for my wedding, I chose to work with... Read More Merryweather Films. My sister Brenna had used them in 2015 and I was so impressed with their work, I knew I would book them for my own wedding. The folks at Merryweather are friendly, professional, and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day a success. Zack, Kevin, and Patrick were AMAZING and my husband and I cannot wait to see the finished product. THANK YOU Merryweather for capturing our day in a way that only you can!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jared T

A++, Merryweather Films far surpassed our expectations across the board. Our highlight wedding film was fantastic - the music choices, the moments they chose to include, the way everything was layered together... they made an absolutely incredible video for us to watch for the... Read More rest of our lives. On top of the production value and craftsmanship, they were a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding. We never had to worry about them (like we did with some of our other vendors), they worked seamlessly with our photographer, and they were flexible and accommodating when we started to run behind schedule towards the end of the night. Overall, a fantastic value for the price of their services. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Thomas S

This is hands down the best company for shooting wedding videos. Even if I tried I couldn't dream up a better videographer. The whole crew was professional, kind, fun, hard working and all of it paid off when I was given such a amazing video that captured all the magical details... Read More of our most special day. The quality of work is amazing, the skill that this team has, and their ability to capture it all without even being noticed is truly what it's all about. No big lights, or crew causing a scene, running around. They do it all, and capture it all. And then their artistry really shows through after the editing, and the music, and the perfect shots melt together in a beautiful display. If you're a bride considering a videographer this team is it. And it's a huge gift to have such a treasure to relive our wedding with those who couldn't make it, and with family and eachother over the upcoming anniversaries to come :) thank you merryweather! I'll be sure to refer everyone to you! You're the best.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Julie R

As someone who is a huge fan of video production and editing, finding a good videographer was something I wanted from the beginning of the wedding planning process. This was something that was so important to me, and I was intent on finding the best videographer I could possibly... Read More find. I'm so glad that I found that in the entire Merryweather crew. They are truly an incredible team who are beyond talented, responsive, dependable, and most importantly just really, really nice people. It was an absolute delight communicating with Megan, and having Colin and Patrick with us on our wedding day. Long gone are the days of cheesy camcorder-esque wedding videos that frankly bore most people. These guys are the real deal- what they give you is more of a cinematic production that encapsulates all the very best moments of your wedding day. What you get is an investment, and the best token to remember your wedding day for the rest of your life. Something that you can proudly show your children and grandchildren some day. A million thank yous to Merryweather Films. We could never put into words how grateful we are for the beautiful gift you have given us.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Janelle W

We are SO in love with our wedding video, it was worth every penny! Like many brides, I dreamed of my wedding day my whole life. After a long year of planning the day finally arrived and like everyone told us, it was over in the blink of an eye! We were so lucky to have Colin... Read More and his talented crew capture our special day, we were able to relive each moment in an epic Montague that felt more like a romantic movie then a wedding video. We received the teaser 3 weeks after our wedding; it was so fun to share it with friends! I had one family member tell me it was so amazing, he felt like he was watching a movie preview. We recently received the 12 minute edited version and while I was watching it I told my husband I had never felt so many emotions at once. I was laughing and crying throughout the video, it's so amazing to be able to relive our wedding over and over again and share with friends and family. Merryweather films are so talented, the video is not only a time capsule of our special day but a true work of art! And the best part is, no one even knew they were there!!! Now that's talent :) I would highly recommend adding this exceptional videographer to commemorate your special day!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Aliza L

Truth be told, I was not interested in getting a videographer for our wedding. Though our wedding was jointly planned by my wife and myself along with my in-laws, this was one aspect upon which we disagreed. I've never liked watching other wedding videos and didn't feel it was... Read More necessary at ours. However, I am writing this review today instead of my wife because of how happy I am with the work of Merryweather Films. First, I did not want a big presence of videographers/photographers at the wedding. I hardly noticed they were there during the event. And when I did they were kind and easy to deal with. Second, they were easy to work with in terms of setting up a quote, planning for the day, and putting together the music on the video after the event. Third, and most important, the video they put together is really special. It does not have a cheesy or uptight vibe - which we desperately wanted to avoid. Instead the video really reflects what we wanted as a couple - a down-to-earth, easy-going, and fun feeling. There are amazing shots and the editing along with the music is a real treat. It feels like we're in our own music video. In terms of style, the video has a perfect blend of indie romance flick meets alt-country rock video with a touch of traditional wedding video. They allowed the day's moments and the songs we chose to tell the narrative, rather than imposing their own on the video. So if you're looking for a videographer who is both attentive to your needs/concerns and is going to give you an understated, yet amazingly fresh, hip, and unique style to your wedding video, they are your people. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jessica S

No matter what I say in this review, no words will describe how AMAZING our wedding video is!!!!! I almost don't even want to call it a wedding video because it really is like a Hollywood production of our wedding day! The team at Merryweather is beyond talented and also must be... Read More invisible because we don't remember seeing them filming the whole time! There is nothing worse than being at a wedding under the spotlight of a videographer and that just does not happen with Colin and his crew! Our Teaser and Highlight reel are truly works of art given how each scene corresponds to the music and speeches spoken by our family! Working with Merryweather was a complete pleasure and the final product is definitely well worth every penny spent!! I know the wedding bills add up but, by far the best money spent was with this team and we couldn't be more grateful for everything they did to capture the best day of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Laura A

Hands down, one of the best investments we made during the wedding process was to work with Merryweather! I cannot say enough about their professionalism leading up to, day-of, and post wedding. My dad's one request of a videographer was that he did not want someone with a... Read More "shiny light" walking around. Trust me when I say, we hardly realized the team was around (although we wished we did because they're great people!)! The highlight was gorgeous and the DVDs were above and beyond. Merryweather is extremely talented, capturing the most memorable parts of our marathon day (two ceremonies and one reception). They blended ceremonies, cultures, everything together so wonderfully! We love reliving our special day! Thank you Colin, Megan, and team!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joanna K

We were so excited to share our highlight reel with our friends and family since Merryweather Films captured our wedding day perfectly! They were very flexible in the pre-wedding process, working with us to schedule filming for the parts of the day most important to us. On the... Read More day of, the entire crew was very professional and unobtrusive - we barely noticed they were there! During post-production, they kept an open dialogue, helping us pick the right music and even accommodated requests to add additional shots of family members. They provide a great mix of audio from the ceremony and toasts over shots of our venues and everyone having a fun time. We have gotten many comments from individuals in the video production field about the superb quality of the Merryweather Films product. Additionally, we loved the simplicity of the final delivery being easily accessed online and via DVD for our families. The overall value and quality of Merryweather Films cannot be beat.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristin M

I would highly recommend Merryweather Films!! They went above and beyond to make the most beautiful video of our wedding. They are wonderful and professional to work with. We didn't even realize they were there half of the time throughout the day! They listened to exactly what... Read More we wanted. The overall vibe of the videos are not corny but instead sentimental and sincere portrayals of our special day. We couldn't believe how fast they got our videos to us - they created the "teaser" video about 3 weeks after the wedding and we received the actual videos about 3 months after the wedding. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Merryweather Films!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Megan L

I highly recommend using Merryweather Films as a wedding videographer. I could not have asked for a better team to work with on my wedding day. Colin, Patrick, and James were professional and non-intrusive throughout the whole day. Megan was prompt with responding to any... Read More questions I had, and the turnaround for our video was surprisingly quick! The team captured the happiest moments of the day that I had already forgotten- the day was such a blur! I cried watching the videos more than on the actual wedding day! My husband and I and our families will cherish these videos forever.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Emily B

I cannot put into words how floored I am by the work that the Merryweather team did for my wedding. It is a challenge to adequately describe how talented and professional this company is, but I’ll try my best. First and foremost, make no mistake about it: Merryweather is far... Read More more than a wedding video company. They are truly a full-fledged state-of-the-art production team that transforms your wedding into a feature film worthy of an Oscar. I honestly don’t know how I got so lucky by finding this team. I knew as soon as I met with Colin and saw some of their videos that I wanted/NEEDED them to be at my wedding! They might be on the pricier side, but let me tell you, it is worth EVERY penny – they turn your wedding into a blockbuster film! But even more beautiful than that. More beautiful than anything you can imagine. There were several other perks about working with Merryweather that I must point out: 1. While I am originally from the Philadelphia (and thus had my wedding in Philadelphia), my now-husband and I have been living in Montana for the past four years. Therefore, I was only able to meet with Colin once, and I truly didn’t have much interaction with Merryweather before our wedding (which was entirely in my control – I could’ve easily talked to them everyday if I wanted to, but I didn’t feel I needed to.) I say all this to say: even just from my first and only meeting with Colin, he and his team STILL understood and captured EXACTLY what I wanted. Which brings me to point #2: 2. Nothing was more important to me than capturing the first look. Any bride-to-be can understand the excitement and importance and value of capturing this moment. So, (relating back to my first point), even though I only met with Merryweather once before my wedding, they remembered this about me 100% and the first look that they captured couldn’t be more perfect. 3. This is one of the most impressive points: when I met with Colin and he showed me his work, I was overjoyed that this would be the guy filming my wedding. My mom and I specifically asked him if he would be one of the videographers there, and he said with the upmost sincerity and honesty that he might be, but even if he’s not, everyone on his team is just as good as he is. That was good to hear. However, on the day of my wedding, when it was two other people that weren’t Colin, for a split second I thought to myself “shoot, I wish Colin was filming this today too” – but then, over the course of the day and ESPECIALLY when I saw the finished products, I realized Colin was 1000% right: everyone on his team IS just as good as him! I can’t imagine my wedding video being any more perfect. Lastly, I just would like to point out that the way they arranged the music in our wedding video was so seamless and perfect. That’s one of the many reasons I regard Merryweather as a full-fledged state-of-the-art film production company… who are simply nice enough to do wedding videos as well ☺ On a scale of 1-10, Merryweather is a 5,000. I’m not exaggerating. Thank you for everything, Merryweather team, you all are seriously the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Allison S

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with everyone at Merryweather Films. They were professional, responsive and communicative in the months leading up to the wedding , making every step of the planning process easy and stress-free. On our wedding day the... Read More videographers arrived right on time, and were so kind, respectful and not at all intrusive. I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly Colin and his team prepared the teaser video of our wedding and received so many compliments from the close friends and family members with whom I eagerly shared the video. I found that the teaser video is a great way to share your special day with those who couldn't be there. After the wedding, Megan and the rest of the team worked very closely with me to create an absolutely beautiful highlight reel of our wedding day that I know we will cherish forever. This team has a true talent for capturing beautiful moments and the quality of their work is unparalleled. I'm so glad we chose to work with Merryweather Films and would highly recommend them to any couple!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Natalie B

Where do I begin I don't think I can say enough about meryweather..... when I first got engaged I knew that finding the perfect cinematographer was goin to be a challenge...... but after a short 2.5 months I ran into Colin and visited him at his studio he is one of thee most... Read More down to earth person that I have ever met he made my husband and I feel right at home..... it was then I knew he was the one to make my day magical.......... and without fail his team showed up in my day early and git straight to work they were so smooth I didn't even know they were there and they captured everything we watch our video every single day and I smile and laugh and cry it's like reliving the day over and over and over again..... such a great feeling..... I would like to send a big thanks you it the team that capture my day on November 7 2015..... you guys were the best so professional and polite..... I love you guys so much over at Merryweather.....Thanks for making my day memorable😆😆😍😍😍😍💏💍💍💐💃💃💖💖

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Trang D

Merryweather's crew was an absolute dream on my wedding day. Prompt, professional and personable. Patrick, Zack and James were seriously like video ninjas, so smooth and quiet that we didn't even realize they were there. Our teaser and highlight videos are everything we wanted... Read More and more. We've gotten rave reviews from all of our family and friends. Truly cinematic, understated and beautiful. Definitely money well spent. You will not regret booking Merryweather! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Laura B

I managed to hold it together on my wedding day... but the tears were flowing watching the beautiful DVD created by Colin and his team at Merryweather Films. The quality of the Blu Rays was second to none. My husband and I were so impressed in the clarity of the sound during... Read More our ceremony, despite having an outdoor ceremony. Merryweather managed to capture so many special moments of our day, and the video truly represented the spirit of our wedding. The team was unobstrusive and polite, throughout the process - we barely knew they were there. My husband and I believe that hiring Colin was one of the best investments we made. We are so lucky to have such a memorable keepsake, created by such a talented group.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

We are so pleased with our film from Merryweather!!! I didn't feel like a video was something we needed it was my husbands idea, but when the video was completed and we were able to view it I was pleased with our decision. Our wedding day went away in a blink of an eye and this... Read More allowed me to relive in the moment and enjoy it all over again. The team of videographers(James, Patrick, and Zack) we had on our wedding day were very professional yet easy going and fun to work with. They are good at capturing the moments without you realizing they are there. We actually did not find Merryweather on our own they were a recommendation from another friend who had used them. When we met with Colin he remembered my husband from editing our friends video. This just goes to show the time and effort they spend after your wedding day on the video. We loved them and hope you will too.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Nina Anastasia G

Words cannot express how incredible everyone and every aspect of Merryweather Films is! My husband and I got married at The Crystal Tea Room in center city Philadelphia this past August and Merryweather was a part of our day. My entire experience with them was wonderful! The... Read More planning aspect! This establishment is a well-oiled machine of efficacy. No part of the planning/paperwork made my head spin, no difficult choices and they simplify everything for you. When you are planning a wedding you really learn to appreciate a business who makes being a bride easy and puts a smile on your face. They were very thorough and professional and still friendly and down to earth at the same time. The big day!!! They were on time and so great to work with. Everyone involved was very well trained with what they were doing and did not need instruction from me at all, they were funny and polite and really great to work with. All around cool people, and when you are sharing your entire wedding day with people, don’t you want them to be nice people to be around? They had a great balance, they were masters of blending into the background while at the same time coxing the best material out of our family and friends. We sometimes forgot they were there completely and thanks to that they were able to get unlimited material. The final product! It’s a jaw dropper! I feel like a movie star every time I watch the highlight reel, and mind you I watch it every day. There is not one detail left out, not one memory forgotten. It shows how much they really, truly cared about us and how the final product turned out. My wedding day felt like a fairy tale to me, but this film makes it really look that way. They captured the spirit of our family and friends flawlessly. Beautiful, stunning, remarkable, I can’t believe this is mine forever. This film feels like a time capsule, I can’t wait to share this with our children and grandchildren. What other vendor can give you a gift like that!! I can gush about the highlight reel for days, but don’t forget you can also get the parts of the day uncut and in each chapter’s entirety. The full ceremony, the speeches, the dances, the entrances. All there full-length so you can go back to them whenever you like. As someone who has recently made it out of the wedding planning maze, please let me tell you that going with Merryweather films is the easiest choice you can make. What they give you is priceless, no matter which package you go with, you will never be happier with a purchase. Everyone on the team is marvelous, skilled and professional and I cannot speak highly enough of them. TRUST ME they are the best and you need look no further. This is the easiest vendor to choose brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 alexandra G

Amazing group of people to work with! Colin and his crew were great! Our wedding video and teaser turned out amazing! It was like they weren't even at my wedding because they were never in anyone's faces and they captured everything! I couldn't of been any happier with there... Read More work!! Love you guys thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Louis R

I think its safe to say that planning a wedding is, most of the time, a first time experience. And you don't really know where to start and who to trust handling your special day. We had some friends and family in the industry but we wanted someone new, something different.... Read More So we took a shot in the dark and ended up going with Merryweather Films. We chose them in the end because they were professional and responsive from day one. And of course, the examples of the work we saw were crisp, high-tech, creative and very professional looking. We were very happy in the end! The whole team is really cool, they stay out of your way throughout the day, and capture the perfect moments... they got the job done, and they do it right. 2 thumbs up here!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Meredyth H

We had the pleasure working with Colin and his team at Merryweather Films to capture our special day and boy, did they deliver! We cannot be happier with the product! The team was super helpful and flexible/accommodating during the planning process which flowed into the day of... Read More the event; in addition to being timely and respectful. We truly had an amazing experience working with Merryweather and we thank them for capturing such special moments of our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Dana C

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING (I can't say it enough)!!!! I'm actually a wedding photographer and they were the video-ographer's for a wedding I was shooting. We got talking about my own upcoming wedding and while having some downtime riding in the limo with the bride and groom they... Read More were showing me some of their sample videos. After that wedding I went home and checked out their website and viewed their other videos. I was crying watching other couples videos! I didn't even know who they were but the videos were so well done that you can't help but tear up :) I talked it over with my (at the time) fiance (now husband) and my parents and decided to splurge on this and book them! That was literally one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!! The money was soooo incredibly well spent!! The team that arrived was soooo nice to not only me and my groom, but my guests and the venue members. I barely noticed them there on my wedding day. When they emailed me that they were almost done the videos and sent the links to the "proofs", I was at work and was literally bawling at my desk hahaahaha! I couldn't believe what I was watching; that this was MY day!! Their work is AMAZING!!! I showed everyone, I was soooo happy with the work they did! (I did ask them to remove one clip from the highlight reel and they were very accommodating with that.) I watch the highlight reel all the time because I love seeing my day :) There is honestly nothing like watching a video of your day; it is sort of like re-living your wedding day :) This was money very well spent, and I would recommend them over and over and over again!!! The price is worth the product you receive :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Ellyce B

We could not be more pleased with this company! From the beginning, we were a little hesitant in hiring a videographer, we knew we wanted one, but the prices and offers we were receiving were outrageous. We heard about Merryweather Films through friends of ours so we decided to... Read More give them a call to see what they had to offer. We are so glad we found them! We met with Colin before deciding to go forward with them, and we knew right away upon meeting him that this would be one of the best decisions we would make. You can tell Colin is so passionate about what he does and he's so laid back and easy to get along with. He's very personable and he even remembered the couple that referred us and showed us clips from their wedding. We felt very comfortable with him and we felt like he cared and listened to what we were saying and we weren't just a number. The packages and prices were exactly what we were looking for, we felt like we were actually getting what we wanted and it was reasonable and not outrageous. Also, something I believe is a big deal when it comes to a videographer is the sound. They make sure that the groom has a microphone on when the vows are being said. That's important!! That was also another point that Colin made sure we were aware of. The day of the wedding we had Zac and Patrick as our shooters and we were so pleased to have them with us all day. They were so nice and respectful! And honestly, we forgot they were there at points. They blended in so well and were very attentive to things happening throughout the night so they could capture everything. So far we have just received our teaser video, and we can not stop watching it! We can not wait to see everything and relive the day! We highly recommend this company to all. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Colin and the Merryweatherfilms team were phenomenal. They captured every moment from setup, to ceremony, to toasts, to dances - everything that we wished for and more. Their talent and precise attention to detail was greatly appreciated, and has served the purpose of allowing... Read More us to review and relive our special day over and over for the rest of our lives. The videography and editing skills of Merryweatherfilms are second to none! They have a keen eye for capturing the perfect moments. We highly recommend Merryweatherfilms to anyone and everyone that we know to be a part of your special day! Thank you guys!