Metrowest Golf Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

2100 S Hiawassee Road, Orlando, FL

Hidden Gem!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Claire L

Metrowest Golf Club was the PERFECT location for our wedding! Francine, the venue coordinator is OUTSTANDING!! Our wedding was TRULY a success, and flawless thanks to her skills, expertise, and organization! I was a Bride that came with TONS of minor detail touches for our... Read More wedding- and she was always more than happy to work we me (and my mom) on any vision we had for the day. The food from the in-house chef was EXCELLENT! I mean truly stellar, and oh so affordably priced compared to other catering companies I came across in the Orlando area. We did a 2 entree buffet with Prosciutto/Basil Wrapped Chicken and Butternut Squash Ravioli- excellent! The wait staff was very friendly, and Francine and her assistant made sure my husband and I ate IMMEDIATELY after we sat down following our first dance. The reception area looks gorgeous with the ceiling drapery option- it makes the world of difference.The outdoor ceremony site is lovely, and the picturesque live oaks with moss and stunning rolling green lawns make for excellent photos. There was literally not a single part of the day that I was unhappy with. The only challenge we faced was the weather- 80% chance the day of- and magically at our ceremony at 4pm it was PERFECT!! It cleared off and the wind and breeze coming off the nearby lakes was incredible.....I was so happy with how everything turned out! And the champagne they served as part of our package was exquisite. Our guests are still coming up to me weeks later asking what kind it was. I was very happy with the beer selection we were able to choose, and the wine selection was great too. The changing area downstairs for the ladies was very nice/plenty of seating room, and we brought in a Hair/Makeup team to style that morning and everyone was able to fit very nicely downstairs. Metro west Golf Club is central to all the parks, very conveniently located. I cannot praise FRANCINE enough- SHE is the hidden gem for Orlando Wedding venues- she knows her stuff, and provides excellent guidance and you always feel in good hands. If you haven't visited this venue yet- GO NOW!!

Rozik/Suwankosai Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Katie R

Let me just start off by saying how beautiful the Venue is in general. If I were a golfer I would want to live at the Metro West Golf Club! Charlie and I live across the street in the Residences at Veranda Park and when we got engaged, naturally we looked at the golf club first... Read More since we see it every day. We did not look anywhere else because when we stepped foot inside the feeling that overcame the both of us was unexplainable. Francine, our coordinator thought I was crazy when I told her my ideas and dreams of our special day. I like to describe myself as insanely unique. ;-) Needless to say she went along with everything I chose and gave me her input, suggestions and advice on every detail. We had all the bells and whistles when it came to music, food, entertainment, and surprises. Every single guest that I have spoken to have all said the same thing. WOW the food was great! The food is outstanding and I not only recommend they host your wedding, but I recommend you go have lunch at Westerly's! Happy Wedding!

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Sara F

We did a lot of research into a location for our wedding celebration. Having a lot of family travelling from the UK and parts of the USA, we weren’t completely sure of numbers, and a lot of places had high food and beverage minimums. The event coordinator, Francine, was... Read More extremely helpful. The location was amazing, the food was delicious and there was a large array of drinks from the bar. The ceremony site was beautiful, the guests loved the veranda and the space inside was so accommodating. Metrowest does have an indoor plan for the weather, which a lot of places didn’t, which was a nice bonus to know, even though we didn’t need it. Everything went to plan, and couldn’t have asked for a better setting.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Jennifer R

Francine was great, she was helpful and guided us every step of the way during the planning process. We loved attending the tasting, we got some great ideas! Our ceremony was performed on their beautiful and newly renovated golf course. Everything was beautiful! Francine even... Read More brought us out signature drunk to have during our pictures. The reception was amazing. Francine and her team set everything out beautifully and the room looked amazing. Francine kept us on time as best as she could with such a large wedding party. At the end of the night she helped our friends pack and get all our gifts and decorations back to us. We loved this venue, it was beautiful!

The wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Brianna R

I just had a September wedding at MetroWest Golf Club. Francine, our coordinator was the best! She and everyone that works there are professionals and they made my big day perfect. I have not one complaint. Thank you Francine!!!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 VANESSA R

The reception was perfect and they were at all times there for me. I recommend this place, you feel like you are at home. And also she gives you ideas for your wedding, she went beyond my expectations. The food was amazing, and the way they set everything in the reception was... Read More so beautiful. All my guest felt so happy with the attention of the servers. So blessed to met Francine. To sum everything up I had a Blast!!!..:)

Loved our venue

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 manuela r

Everything about this place was great! The food was delicious; the staff was very professional and friendly even with our reception lasting until the AM. Francine was a huge help coordinating even the smallest detail. We highly recommend this venue.

Couldn't Have Been More Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Crystal H

Every person at MetroWest made our wedding day absolutely flawless and extraordinary! I did not experience one hiccup throughout the entire process. Every detail, even ones I had never thought of was covered. Francine, Nancy, Katherine, Devon, Donna and everyone else deserves... Read More recognition! Thank you for being so supportive and giving me a life long memory!

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Shelly L

We chose Metro West after looking at many venues and were drawn to the green rolling hills and beautiful Oak trees. The outdoor veranda was a huge plus for the cocktail reception as well, with the twinkle lights at dusk, making the venue the perfect spot for out Oudoor Ceremony,... Read More inside reception. Francine, and all the staff were amazing. We felt so relaxed and taken care of by the Catering Manager and team as well. These wonderful ladies helped with the entire process, even directing us at the ceremony all through the reception. The food was superb, everyone was very pleased, and the ambiance just lovely. The dining room really set off my Vintage Themed Wedding. And the photo's that were taken around the beautiful oak tree and the lake could not have turned out better. This is a wonderul value for the money. We had a small Friday night reception, and it truly was MY DREAM WEDDING thanks to this location, caterer, and the team employed by Metro West. Shelly and Michael

Beautiful venue -fantastic setup, great plan B

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Daniela A

I had a brrides worst nightmare- there was a horrible thinderstorm coming through at exactly the hour my wedding was scheduled. The staff at Metrowest perfectly executed a plan B ( we were to wed outside on the lawn), They set us up inside in a beautiful room I didnt get to see... Read More until i walked down the aisle. For a bride who thought she had everything under control this was one pleasant surprise.If you are planning a wedding in orlando and there is any thought there might be rain- this is your place, no matter where you wed here it is sure to be unforgettable, The food is amazing! The Bar service was fanatastic

I love them

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Diana M

Francine was amazing. Everything was beautiful. The food was amazing.

Wonderful Reception Location

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Amber H

We had our reception at this location. The service was great and the food was delicious. The guests really seemed to enjoy themselves. The outside section was a plus where guests could walk outside and still be able to look inside. Great for pictures as well. Very pleased we... Read More chose this location for our wedding reception.

Awesome place for a wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Nadya A

My sister had her wedding there, and I was the maid of honor/wedding planner for her wedding. I can only say so much good things about this place. They were really helpful, the service and the food was excellent. I thank metrowest golf club for providing an excellent job for my... Read More sister's wedding. The scenery is very beautiful, and the price was very reasonable. Even though they have kind of a set menu, they were willing to work with us to any modifications that we wanted. Everybody at the wedding had fun and continuously said to us that this venue is perfect and beautiful, and that the food was really good (it was cooked to perfection!) . For people who had to go outside and have a cigarette break, they were very happy that while they were outside they could still see the party going on through the glass windows. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place to have your wedding there!!

Great Reception Site

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Laura C

We had a good experience with Metrowest Golf Club. The food was great and everyone seemed to enjoy it. The room overlooks the golf course, which was a plus for us. The only negative feedback is we bought a drink package (non-alcoholic) and our guests were not told about it.... Read More Otherwise, we had a great experience.

TO Metrowest Golf Club