Serving New Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware

As a husband and wife photography team, we are looking forward to capturing the emotions of your wedding. Our unobtrusive style has a refined photojournalist flair. Our years of experience, attention to detail and post capture enhancements help make your wedding images the memories you deserve.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

Williamstown, NJ NJ, PA, DE area (856) 307-9071

Best Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Christine D

Meyer Photography was our first and only meeting with a photographer for our wedding. My sister had plans to use them for her upcoming wedding, so we thought we would meet with them as well. As soon as we walked into their home for the meeting (they have an entire room... Read More dedicated to meeting with clients, where some of their photography is on display), we felt immediately at home. Rich and Mary Ellen were professional and friendly from the beginning, making us feel like they had known us for years. They went to great lengths to ask us questions about ourselves and our relationship to really get to know us better. They even took notes on the names of everyone in the bridal party and their dates so they would be sure to know them as well. Their personalities made them a joy to work with. They are warm and friendly, they welcome questions, they offer good advice when asked, and they are very responsive to emails and phone calls. They worked hard to ensure that we got what we wanted in terms of photos and that every "photo wish" we had was taken into account and executed on. They cared just as much as we did about having the perfect wedding photos. We really felt like they wanted to be there with us each step of the way as opposed to feeling like they were a vendor we hired simply to do a job. As a husband-and-wife team, Rich and Mary Ellen offer something that most vendors cannot. They each have their own perspectives on angles and light and color, and they offer valuable feedback and input to each other in the moment. They offer added value by each taking shots of the same pose because they each see it slightly differently. They work great together, and they worked great with us. On our wedding day, Rich and Mary Ellen captured every moment we would have wanted them to capture. They did this without being intrusive or making us feel like we had no space to ourselves. Somehow, it seemed like they were everywhere they needed to be, even when we didn't know they were there! When our proofs came back (which were amazing!), I was shocked to see some of the moments and images they captured because I wasn't even aware that they were in the area for that particular moment. The photos we have from them retell the story of our wedding day, all of our favorite parts from start to finish. Rich and Mary Ellen are truly two of the sweetest people we have met, in general, not just in terms of vendors we selected for our wedding. They made us smile and laugh a lot during each encounter we had with them. They are true professionals who love what they do and the people they do it with. We recommend them to any couple looking to book a wedding photographer--you will not be disappointed!

Couldn't have been better!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Gina H

Rich and Mary Ellen were wonderful and very easy to work with. The pictures and the wedding album were phenomenal!! They were very accommodating and made us feel very important. Their professionalism was above and beyond anything we could've ever imagined. My husband and I... Read More highly recommend Rich and Mary Ellen to all who plan on getting the best pics to cherish and keep for ever!!!

Meyer photography is fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013

We had Meyer Photography for our wedding in May and they were amazing! We met them at a bridal show and also heard of them through a neighbor of mine that used them. They were such an amazing couple to work with and pictures came out beautiful. Definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kimberli G

My husband and I decided to do anniversary photos since it poured on our wedding day and due to shuttle bus issues we didn't get to take photos together. We decided on Meyer Photography. From the moment we contacted Mary Ellen, she was enthusiastic and always responded quickly.... Read More We also found that they were reasonably priced, especially for the high quality work that was done. We spent a few hours enjoying the amazing moments that were missed on our wedding day. Mary Ellen made us feel comfortable and we could tell she knew exactly what she was doing. We just received our photos and we couldn't be happier. They are absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Meyer Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Olga T

I won a free engagement session at a bridal show with Meyer Photography, and worked with Mary Ellen Meyer during the entire process. Scheduling was easy, and she was very flexible when setting a day and time for the shoot. Mary Ellen suggested the Barclay Farmstead, which was... Read More just beautiful and set up for some very nice photos. Our images were ready in 6 weeks after the shoot, as we fell right in the middle of the holiday rush. But we were happy with the quality and quantity of the photos, and Mary Ellen was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Diana R

I recently won an engagement session with Meyer Photography. Not only was I able to book a session in a timely manner but they were able work with my schedule. The locations for the shoot were beautiful. Mary's direction made for elegant shots, and great angles. I appreciate... Read More the time she took out with us and her attention to details like surroundings, natural lighting, etc. I would absolutely recommend the Meyers to anyone looking for professional yet personable photographers for engagement photos, weddings, and other equally memorable events. Thank you again Meyers Photography for your competency. It was a pleasure taking pictures under your care and direction. Your years of experience are definitely evident in your quality of work.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gina C

Meyer Photography exceeded expectations! They were attentive to all of our requests and performed like pros when the pressure was on. We just got our photos back and they are amazing! Highly recommend Meyer Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Meyer Photography did a wonderful job on our wedding! They were attentive, catered to our DETAILED requests, and were wonderful to work with. Even better- we just got our photos back and they look great! We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Ten years later and there is no other photographers we'd rather use!! Our first priority when planning our wedding was finding a fantastic photographer. We met Rich and Mary Ellen and knew immediately our search was over. In all the weddings we have attended we have never... Read More seen such professionalism and attention to detail. Rich and Mary Ellen truly cared about our enjoyment of the day. They spent an incredible amount of time getting to know us prior to our wedding day and it showed when we viewed our proofs. The images they captured that day are priceless. When our first child was born the only people we could imagine taking our first official family photo was the Meyer's. We felt blessed that they agreed knowing how busy they are with weddings. Well...this is the week of our 10th anniversary and four kids later the only people we trust with our family photos are still Rich and Mary Ellen. You simply cannot find people more dedicated to their art and to customer service. This was the best planning decision we made for our wedding day/ future family!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Samantha M

We used Meyer Photography for our April wedding and we couldn't of been happier! Our pictures turned out stunning! They captured every moment of our day perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jamie S

Mary Ellen and Rich are wonderful! They are professional, responsive, and very helpful. Our pictures turned beautiful and my husband and I cannot wait to receive our photo album. Thank you Meyer Photography for making our wedding very special.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Daina H

Stunning engagement pictures = total confidence in my wedding day pictures this fall! Highlights: responsive, timely, professional, creative and classic, willing to go above and beyond, talented, quality work. It was an easy decision to book with Meyer Photography. They did... Read More a wonderful job on my future sister-in-law's wedding pictures and came highly recommended by my new family. Fast forward to our engagement photo session: I have never done a professional photo shoot and I was nervous. I was doubting every outfit I tried on and trying to study up on the latest Pinterest poses. Mary Ellen was available and responsive to my questions (phone and email), and is just a lovely person to work with. She chose a few local locations that were peaceful and scenic. I instantly felt myself trust her as the session began, and I started having fun and feeling totally empowered and beautiful. My fiance even enjoyed it and he isn't the biggest fan of having his picture taken. Mary Ellen did some of the poses I suggested and I could tell she had really listened to me, but she also gave great direction and knew exactly how to get the right angles. She even surprised my fiance with a cupcake and candle for his birthday (yes, he spent his birthday being a good sport at a photo shoot) and got the sweetest picture of the two of us. The day was perfect, but I was still doubting how the pictures of us would actually turn out. Would I look ok? Would my smile be on point? Well we just got our picture files (with a quick turnaround time) and I'm absolutely blown away! The quality and crispness, the moments that were captured, the perfect angles, the editing... all perfect. We have it narrowed down to about 25 favorite poses that we can't choose between because we love them all, and there were so many more files to choose from. Aside from having beautiful pictures, all of my anxieties about how my wedding pictures will turn out are totally gone. I'm 100% confident and excited to see how Mary Ellen and Rich capture my big day :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

We won a free engagement photo shoot at a bridal show I attended. Mary was wonderful. It felt like we've had known her for years. She made us so comftorable that being ourselves was even easier. If I hadn't booked my photographer before meeting Mary I would have went with her in... Read More a heart beat. The pictures were beautiful and she captured our love through her lens. Thank you Mary for not only the beautiful pictures but also for the advise of what makes a marriage successful. Esteban and I are thankful and greatful for your kindness and wonderful talent.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Angela D

Mary Ellen and Rich Meyer are amazing to work with. When my husband and I first starting looking at photographers, I wrote to many of them and they all seemed to have an attitude like they were doing you a favor of photographing your wedding. As soon as I spoke with Mary Ellen... Read More of Meyer Photography, I knew we had our photographers. She was so nice right off the bat and she explained all of the wonderful attributes you receive when you choose them. Because I am a past wedding photographer as well, Mary Ellen worked with me to really get some of the shots I liked. Every detail is discussed before the wedding so that the day of the wedding everything can run smoothly and go according to plan. In addition to their wonderful personalities and kindness, their work is amazingly beautiful as well. They capture every moment, even when you don't realize it's being captured. Mary Ellen did our engagement shoot for us and she spent so much time with us so we would have a variety of photos to choose from for our Save the Dates. There literally aren't enough positive words to describe Meyer Photography and so I'll leave it with that. Definitely book them for your event because you won't be sorry you did. It's one less thing to stress about when you can trust your vendors. Book with Meyer Photography!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Natalia T

We won an engagement pictures from the Expo Bridal Show! Mary Ellen did an incredible job. She is very nice and the pictures are PERFECT. I cannot thank her enough for the great job that she did and I highly recommend them to anyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Lynette P

Rich and Mary Ellen were a dream to work with. While at a bridal show in Haddonfield I had the luck to win an engagement session with this fabulous team. Rich was wonderful for the engagement session and even allowed our Rottweiler, Tiberius to sneak in a few shots that were... Read More phenomenal. From there we were set! My husband was very happy that he was thanked for his military service and was even given a very nice token of appreciation by Rich for his years of service in the US Navy. We were amazed to see so many gorgeous albums in the home office that we could not say no and sent off our deposit check asap. Having a husband and wife that combined two different yet similar, passionate views of photography really made our photos stand out. The attention to detail and learning our story made such a special touch that was greatly appreciated. There was nothing that was missed on our big day. Our album has had so many rave reviews about the quality and beauty that people want an album that really stuns like ours. The colors really "pop" and make such a statement. The layout is amazing and needed just a minor tweak here and there. Rich has an eye that cannot be beat. We found their warmness as a couple to be so relaxing. The metallic pages upgrade is well worth it. Who else has their wedding albums hand bound in Italy? We could not be happier. Pay for quality, elegance and perfection when you use Meyer Photography and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Just wanted to say how much we love our Engagement pictures from Meyer Photography! I took them to work and I can't even begin to tell you how much my co workers loved their style. Our family, friends, and co workers said so many wonderful things. We are using one of our photos... Read More for our Save the Dates, but we love all of them and there's so many to choose from, it's difficult picking just one! Mary Ellen photographed us and we are looking forward to having Mary Ellen and Rich photograph us on our Wedding Day! They are both so nice and do such a great job, I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Photography was something very important to me as I planned my wedding knowing that I would always have my wedding pictures to look back and remember one of the most important days of my life. I can’t express how happy I am that I chose Meyer Photography as my wedding... Read More photographer! I met with many photographers that, looking back, didn’t come close in comparison to Rich and Mary Ellen, a husband/wife photography team. The Meyers were responsive, energetic, personable and accommodating from the initial interview until the day I picked up my finalized wedding album. They took the time to listen to exactly what my husband and I were looking for and executed flawlessly! From our first meeting, I could tell Rich and Mary Ellen were genuine people. They were willing to give us the full day when other photographers were planning to charge us per hour outside a four hour allotted time slot. Not the Meyers. They learned our families’ and bridal party members’ names, which just goes to show you that they go above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable while capturing the most breathtaking pictures. Their professionalism and charm was not only felt by my husband and me; our guests had nothing but good things to say about their interactions with the Meyers at the wedding, which was important to me. I picked up my finalized wedding album today and words can’t express how happy I am! The pictures speak for themselves. Please visit their website (http://www.richmeyerphoto.com) to view their galleries. You will not be disappointed. I know I wasn’t. I have recommended Meyer Photography to everyone I know and I would like to formally endorse Meyer Photography on The Knot to spread the word of what amazing photographers Rich and Mary Ellen are.

The absolute BEST hands down!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Stephanie M

I am not normally the type of person to write many reviews but after using Meyer photography for my wedding I felt compelled. They were recommend to me by a friend of a friend who told me her entire family has used them at every wedding or major event they have held so I figured... Read More i should have a consultation with them. As soon as my husband and I left their house (where they work out of) we both looked at each other and said "they are the ones!". We cancelled another consultation we had scheduled and decided to use them and I am so so happy I did!! Everything went smoothly, they are very fairly priced, they are husband and wife (Rich and Mary Ellen) and work very well together, they are so detailed and professional and most of all just genuinely nice human beings. You can tell they are true veterans because they are on top of EVERYTHING!! There was not one moment missed and I have so many beautiful pictures that captured my big day perfectly. The photos and album are top of the line for sure and honestly for the quality and service I would expect to pay a lot more. Everything came back super quick also. I would recommend them time and time again (and I have). They are truly just great people who even keep in touch with me to see how everything is going- they genuinely care and that is the type of people I love to give my business to. The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't find them before we got our engagement photos done elsewhere!! Trust me you will not be disappointed with them!

Loved my Photographers!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Colleen C

I used Meyer Photography for my wedding last month, they were amazing!!! Rich and Mary Ellen were such a great team to work with, they were very professional and i could not of been happier to pick them!! Thank you Rich and Mary Ellen!!!!! Kermit & Colleen

Best Photographer ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 JENNIFER B

Rich and Maryellen are a husband/wife duo who work out of a studio in their lovely home! We booked them 1st before we even booked a venue. I saw thier work on the knot and at a bridal show. Rich did our engagement photos as they were included in our package and put them on a cd... Read More for us! The day of the wedding they came to the house and they were awesome! They kept everyone organized, As I was having my makeup done in another room I heard Mary talking to the flower girl and she made her feel like a princess for the day! (And that moment there I will remember forever) They did photos at the house, then we went for photos at our venue next, and that's where they set up a 1st look for my now husband and I. They set us up then both of them took reaction photos from either angle which I'm sure came awesome! Next we went to church for ceremony then we took family pics there. Mary wears a designer fanny pack with note cards of people who we wanted to group for photos and she remembers everyone's names from our prior discussions which is amazing. So we had the family pics and it ran so smooth. Next off to the venue again for the recption. They took lots of pics there and our guests mentioned after the wedding that they were great and non intrusive which is great to hear. At the end of the night Rich took a night picture of us and that was really neat. Since our wedding is over its gonna be sad not working with Rich and Maryellen as they are very genuine, and we even felt like they were apart of our family! We would recommend them in a heart beat!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Erica R

Maryellen and Rich are quick to answer back any questions that you have. They are organized and on time. Our pictures came out BEAUTIFUL. They took shots I would have never thought of taking.

the BEST photographers!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Meyer Photography was recommended to us by a friend, and we're SO glad we took their advice. Rich and MaryEllen take absolutely AMAZING pictures. They are friendly, personable, professional, and incorporate your ideas with their vision. They are a great team together, and by... Read More having them both every moment at every angle is captured. The pictures and photo album turned out better then we could have imagined. Every time we browse through the pictures we feel like we're there again, because they capture each moment, feeling, and memory perfectly. I couldn't imagine a better team of photographers. We will absolutely use them for future events and recommend to family, friends, everyone!! :)

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

My wife covered the details of how great Meyer Photography is during the lead up and the actual event, so I won't comment on that other than to say they are amazing and are exactly what people want in wedding photographers. What I want to comment on specifically is the... Read More albums. We picked up our albums from Meyer Photography this week and I was completely blown away. The albums are stunning, even better than the electronic proof we saw before they were sent to print. Meyer Photography does an amazing job with their editing and layout of the albums to really tell the story of the day from start to finish. Absolutely amazing quality! Thank you for everything Meyer Photography! We couldn't have asked for a better experience or for better quality in the albums.

Perfect Pair

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Loyda S

I always felt that the photographers was the one place I had to splurge on for the wedding because it's truly an investment. Its what you have left to show for all the money you spent on that one day, the pictures. Meyers Photographers gave me professional service (including a... Read More lot patience with me and our crazy family members), creative and beautiful pictures, and a price that made me feel like I was investing (not getting ripped off). The Meyers are wonderful people and a true pleasure to work with. I would confidently recommend them to everyone I know.