Serving New Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware

As a husband and wife photography team, we are looking forward to capturing the emotions of your wedding. Our unobtrusive style has a refined photojournalist flair. Our years of experience, attention to detail and post capture enhancements help make your wedding images the memories you deserve.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

Williamstown, NJ NJ, PA, DE area (856) 307-9071

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Arielle K

Meyer Photography was so thorough, accommodating, and organized throughout the entire process. Mary Ellen and Rich are true professionals. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning. Not only do they provide quality work,... Read More but they are also caring and thoughtful to their customers. They don't miss a single detail! They made our wedding day go so smoothly and we are forever grateful for that. We took pictures in a highly winded area and those shots still came out beautiful. They will make anything work in any scenario! You will be more than impressed if you choose Meyer Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Tina S

My husband and I knew of Meyer Photographer because they photographed my sister in laws wedding in 2014. Rich and Mary were professional, organized and caring. Mary memorized every important persons name and even printed out samples of some poses I was hoping to capture. Having... Read More 2 photographers was a huge help and we didn't miss out on any pictures. We chose not to have a videographer and we truly didn't need one, Mary and Rich captured all the special moments! We just picked up our pictures this week and we are so happy with the end results- it's going to be impossible to pick 75 pictures for our album! We would highly recommend Meyer Photography to anybody who is looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Kelly K

I HIGHLY recommend Meyer Photography. We used them for both engagement pictures and our wedding. We LOVE our pictures. I'm so glad we chose them to be our photographers. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Lindsay B

My husband and I chose not to use a videographer for our wedding day so we knew how important our pictures were going to be to us. I came across Meyer Photography on the Knot and we knew from the first meeting that we wanted them to be a part of our wedding day. They are... Read More extremely professional, accommodating, thorough and most importantly, amazing in their craft! They truly captured every moment of our day and made sure to snag a picture of everyone. As bride and groom, you miss a lot of details during our day so being able to relive it through our photos was amazing. As icing on the cake, they are wonderful people and I was truly happy to have Rich and Mary share our day with us - they felt like a part of our family and all of our guests raved about how wonderful they were. I am so happy we chose Meyer and hope to use them again some day! Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amanda H

Choosing Meyer photography for our wedding day was a great decision! They were so professional, accommodating and organized. They took the time to learn about my family and other important guests. They also made sure to write down any pictures I wanted so I wouldn't forget on... Read More the big day! Our wedding album turned out better then expected and we received a CD with a TON of great shots. Thanks to Meyer Photography we are able to relive this wonderful day over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brittany E

Choosing Meyer Photography for our wedding was the best decision we could have made! Their information was given to me in a packet from the store where I bought my wedding dress. My husband and I had met with several other photographers, but after our meeting with Rich and... Read More MaryEllen, we knew that they could give us everything we wanted-and they did! They were incredibly thorough, and so easy to work with! They took every picture we had requested, and our pictures are stunning! The editing effects used on some of our pictures, especially the pictures of us outside as the sun is setting are gorgeous! We could not have made a better choice, and I recommend them to everyone I speak with!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Loretta G

Rich and Mary Ellen are hands down the best photographers. They are very welcoming and professional and they made the wedding process so easy. Also, the price for the quality of service and product is exceptional! We used Meyer Photography for our engagement and wedding... Read More photos. They were extremely organized and had us right on schedule even when we (the girls) are running behind. They also knew our family members by name without having met many of them. To this day, we receive so many compliments on Rich and Mary Ellen themselves and the quality of our photos. Meyer Photography is highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Elyse H

Meyer Photography from the beginning were our first choice and they have not disappointed. The initial consultation was wonderful Mary and Rich were so professional and really got us really excited to plan a wedding . Our engagement photo session was so easy and stress free. We... Read More received the photos back in great time and they turned out amazing. We can not wait for the big day and are so grateful that Rich and Mary are going to be apart of it capturing this huge moment in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

Meyer photography recently shot our engagement session for our save the dates. Mary Ellen did a great job and even traveled to our home take pictures on our property per my request. Really looking forward to the wedding pictures if they are anything like the engagement shots!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Dana K

I highly recommend Meyer Photography! Mary Ellen and Rich are amazing photographers and such a pleasure to work with. They made us all feel comfortable and were excellent working with our four children! They were very thorough and made sure to capture all of our special... Read More moments. Mary Ellen and Rich are very organized and good planners. We went over the wedding timeline and talked ahead of time about any special pictures we wanted taken. Our wedding pictures came out so beautiful and we couldn’t be happier to have these to cherish for life. I can’t even put into words how pleased we are with our decision to use Meyer Photography!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Tara S

I couldn’t be happier with the choice of using Meyer Photography! I’ve just recently received my pictures back and I love every single one of them! They were both so easy to work with and honestly, I didn’t even know they were there during My reception. You will not be... Read More disappointed in choosing Meyer !

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Tara V

Meyer Photography is seriously the best!!! After meeting with them and seeing their work, we didn't want to meet with anyone else!! We couldn't be happier with our pictures and the way they pull out detail and colors and make everything look perfect! Not to mention they are the... Read More nicest people ever! So personable, caring, and really take pride in their business and work. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with everything from start to finish and we would recommend them to anyone!!! Any pictures we wanted they made sure we got before the end of the night and they worked so well with our other vendors. They really know the scenery of a lot of wedding venues as well and the best spots for pictures, so that's definitely a plus!! Thanks Rich and Mary!!:)

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sherry A

I wish there were 6 stars because I would give Meyer Photography that! Mary Ellen & Rich are Amazing! When I saw my wedding pictures pictures for the First Time I was Blown Away! They were AMAZING to say the least! Everyone said they Loved them, Very Professional! I Love them &... Read More Would highly recommend them to anyone !!! Excellent!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kimberli G

My husband and I decided to do anniversary photos since it poured on our wedding day and due to shuttle bus issues we didn't get to take photos together. We decided on Meyer Photography. From the moment we contacted Mary Ellen, she was enthusiastic and always responded quickly.... Read More We also found that they were reasonably priced, especially for the high quality work that was done. We spent a few hours enjoying the amazing moments that were missed on our wedding day. Mary Ellen made us feel comfortable and we could tell she knew exactly what she was doing. We just received our photos and we couldn't be happier. They are absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Meyer Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Olga T

I won a free engagement session at a bridal show with Meyer Photography, and worked with Mary Ellen Meyer during the entire process. Scheduling was easy, and she was very flexible when setting a day and time for the shoot. Mary Ellen suggested the Barclay Farmstead, which was... Read More just beautiful and set up for some very nice photos. Our images were ready in 6 weeks after the shoot, as we fell right in the middle of the holiday rush. But we were happy with the quality and quantity of the photos, and Mary Ellen was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Diana R

I recently won an engagement session with Meyer Photography. Not only was I able to book a session in a timely manner but they were able work with my schedule. The locations for the shoot were beautiful. Mary's direction made for elegant shots, and great angles. I appreciate... Read More the time she took out with us and her attention to details like surroundings, natural lighting, etc. I would absolutely recommend the Meyers to anyone looking for professional yet personable photographers for engagement photos, weddings, and other equally memorable events. Thank you again Meyers Photography for your competency. It was a pleasure taking pictures under your care and direction. Your years of experience are definitely evident in your quality of work.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gina C

Meyer Photography exceeded expectations! They were attentive to all of our requests and performed like pros when the pressure was on. We just got our photos back and they are amazing! Highly recommend Meyer Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Meyer Photography did a wonderful job on our wedding! They were attentive, catered to our DETAILED requests, and were wonderful to work with. Even better- we just got our photos back and they look great! We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Ten years later and there is no other photographers we'd rather use!! Our first priority when planning our wedding was finding a fantastic photographer. We met Rich and Mary Ellen and knew immediately our search was over. In all the weddings we have attended we have never... Read More seen such professionalism and attention to detail. Rich and Mary Ellen truly cared about our enjoyment of the day. They spent an incredible amount of time getting to know us prior to our wedding day and it showed when we viewed our proofs. The images they captured that day are priceless. When our first child was born the only people we could imagine taking our first official family photo was the Meyer's. We felt blessed that they agreed knowing how busy they are with weddings. Well...this is the week of our 10th anniversary and four kids later the only people we trust with our family photos are still Rich and Mary Ellen. You simply cannot find people more dedicated to their art and to customer service. This was the best planning decision we made for our wedding day/ future family!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Samantha M

We used Meyer Photography for our April wedding and we couldn't of been happier! Our pictures turned out stunning! They captured every moment of our day perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jamie S

Mary Ellen and Rich are wonderful! They are professional, responsive, and very helpful. Our pictures turned beautiful and my husband and I cannot wait to receive our photo album. Thank you Meyer Photography for making our wedding very special.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Daina H

Stunning engagement pictures = total confidence in my wedding day pictures this fall! Highlights: responsive, timely, professional, creative and classic, willing to go above and beyond, talented, quality work. It was an easy decision to book with Meyer Photography. They did... Read More a wonderful job on my future sister-in-law's wedding pictures and came highly recommended by my new family. Fast forward to our engagement photo session: I have never done a professional photo shoot and I was nervous. I was doubting every outfit I tried on and trying to study up on the latest Pinterest poses. Mary Ellen was available and responsive to my questions (phone and email), and is just a lovely person to work with. She chose a few local locations that were peaceful and scenic. I instantly felt myself trust her as the session began, and I started having fun and feeling totally empowered and beautiful. My fiance even enjoyed it and he isn't the biggest fan of having his picture taken. Mary Ellen did some of the poses I suggested and I could tell she had really listened to me, but she also gave great direction and knew exactly how to get the right angles. She even surprised my fiance with a cupcake and candle for his birthday (yes, he spent his birthday being a good sport at a photo shoot) and got the sweetest picture of the two of us. The day was perfect, but I was still doubting how the pictures of us would actually turn out. Would I look ok? Would my smile be on point? Well we just got our picture files (with a quick turnaround time) and I'm absolutely blown away! The quality and crispness, the moments that were captured, the perfect angles, the editing... all perfect. We have it narrowed down to about 25 favorite poses that we can't choose between because we love them all, and there were so many more files to choose from. Aside from having beautiful pictures, all of my anxieties about how my wedding pictures will turn out are totally gone. I'm 100% confident and excited to see how Mary Ellen and Rich capture my big day :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

We won a free engagement photo shoot at a bridal show I attended. Mary was wonderful. It felt like we've had known her for years. She made us so comftorable that being ourselves was even easier. If I hadn't booked my photographer before meeting Mary I would have went with her in... Read More a heart beat. The pictures were beautiful and she captured our love through her lens. Thank you Mary for not only the beautiful pictures but also for the advise of what makes a marriage successful. Esteban and I are thankful and greatful for your kindness and wonderful talent.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Angela D

Mary Ellen and Rich Meyer are amazing to work with. When my husband and I first starting looking at photographers, I wrote to many of them and they all seemed to have an attitude like they were doing you a favor of photographing your wedding. As soon as I spoke with Mary Ellen... Read More of Meyer Photography, I knew we had our photographers. She was so nice right off the bat and she explained all of the wonderful attributes you receive when you choose them. Because I am a past wedding photographer as well, Mary Ellen worked with me to really get some of the shots I liked. Every detail is discussed before the wedding so that the day of the wedding everything can run smoothly and go according to plan. In addition to their wonderful personalities and kindness, their work is amazingly beautiful as well. They capture every moment, even when you don't realize it's being captured. Mary Ellen did our engagement shoot for us and she spent so much time with us so we would have a variety of photos to choose from for our Save the Dates. There literally aren't enough positive words to describe Meyer Photography and so I'll leave it with that. Definitely book them for your event because you won't be sorry you did. It's one less thing to stress about when you can trust your vendors. Book with Meyer Photography!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Natalia T

We won an engagement pictures from the Expo Bridal Show! Mary Ellen did an incredible job. She is very nice and the pictures are PERFECT. I cannot thank her enough for the great job that she did and I highly recommend them to anyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH!