Mi Belle Photography

Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

1800 Bridgegate St, Westlake Village, CA

Couldn't Have Been Better

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

We had an absolutely perfect experience with Mi Belle from start to finish. Our first meeting with Michelle was so helpful. Going in, we were just two guys who had never really thought much about a wedding before. Michelle was warm and friendly and professional and answered all... Read More of our questions. She had many examples and albums for us to look at and really put us at ease. There was plenty of communication leading up to our wedding and we always felt like we were in good hands. We really felt like Michelle understood our wants and needs. She had no problem adapting to our untraditional wedding program. The "getting ready" session was wonderful. She was so fun and genuinely excited for us. She was also a terrific director so we got amazing posed shots as well as candids and action shots. She had a knack for telling us just what to do or where to look-- but she also was able to capture spontaneous moments and really go with the flow. The posed shots with family went off without a hitch and she and her assistant swiftly went through the whole big list of all the shots we needed. Then we moved on to the fun stuff-- the cocktail hour, the toasts, the dinner, the dancing... and I have to tell you I know Michelle was around and taking pictures, but I barely remember her. She flitted around the background, perfectly unobtrusive while still beautifully capturing every single moment. She was obviously incredibly familiar with our venue and knew just the spots to get unforgettable images. Michelle whisked us away from dinner right at sunset and got a series of gorgeous and romantic photos, just the two of us, and did it in about 15 minutes flat. People barely knew we were gone. It was a blast. And then the proof really is in the images. We had almost a thousand pictures to choose from, both color and black and white, and they all looked amazing. She captured the beauty of our location, made us look great, captured the fun, the excitement, and the love, and didn't miss a single moment. Creating the album was fun and easy and Michelle and Josh offered different levels of involvement to help the process. They are willing to help you choose pictures to go in the album, or you can do it all yourself. The digital proof process was very easy. Josh answered a bunch of questions about color and lettering and gilding quickly and clearly. Mi Belle isn't the cheapest option out there, but it was worth every penny, and we're extremely glad we budgeted to make sure our photography was in the best hands. We ended up with a beautiful album and a flash drive filled with 900+ gorgeous images that we will have forever.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Lauren W

Josh Beller is an amazing photographer to work with! He captured our wedding at the Acacia Mansion perfectly down to the very last detail. I was shocked to receive my photos less than a month after our wedding date and was so impressed by all the amazing shots captured. I will... Read More definitely book with Mi Belle for future life events need photography.

Love Mi Belle!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 sarah l

Josh was amazing! We cannot wait to see our photos, he was easy to work with and beyond knowledgable about the location and timing of where we needed to take pictures to capture the best lighting.

Exceptional, Pro,

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 natalie b

These stellar photographic artists are not only easy to work with, they will astound you with their creative documentation of your day. I feel lucky to have had them shoot my wedding and I would/have recommended them again and again.

Amazing photographers!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jessica L

I would highly recommend Josh from Mi Belle to anyone! At first we were hesitant to spend over our budget on photography but when we met with Josh we completely clicked with him and loved how his vision came to reality in his albums. Leading up to the wedding he was very well... Read More organized and flexible with our requests. During the wedding he made everything happen so seamlessly and had us take some amazing shots that I would have never thought of! I can't wait to see the photos and album and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Horrible photos

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Jennifer C

In our opinion, Josh took too many photos in bright sun and were overexposed, or the background was not in focus. We were married in one of most naturally beautiful locations on the beach in SoCal and Josh’s photos look like you could be on the 18 hole at any golf course. We... Read More were expecting photos that captured the beauty and essence of our wedding day and in my opinion all we got were photos that needed to be retouched anytime we want to print. Not only did we feel that the photos were deficient but Josh acted like a diva on our wedding day. When Josh arrived at the venue 15 minutes too early, he was told by the venue to come back in 15 minutes when all vendors would be allowed to enter. This annoyed Josh so much that he decided to call ME the BRIDE while I was on my way to the wedding to complain! Keep in mind we had given him the cell number of the day of event coordinator as well as a complete list of all vendors’ phone numbers, but that did not satisfy him. He was so inconsiderate and rude and needed to vent to the BRIDE on her wedding day. It is my opinion that Josh should have scouted the location before my wedding day to find good places to shoot so we were not in the bright sun or against a white wall. The bride and groom should be enjoying their wedding day and not have to think about lighting or background. We’re very grateful that my family and friends all took better photos with their iPhones so I have something to remember the beauty of my wedding day.

Best Pic's Ever!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 veronica d

We used Mi Belle for our engagement photos and our wedding. Michelle made us feel so comfortable and the photos came out so natural. Michelle isn’t afraid to get dirty, during our engagement photos she was rolling around in the dirt just to get the perfect shot! She has a great... Read More eye for fun artistic photos. We are going to do a photo shoot with Michelle once a year for our anniversary. Veronica & Kelly

The best!

Reviewed on 7/16/2010 Rachel H

Josh and Michelle were simply the best! Josh did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and he was totally professional and put everyone (including my hubby!) at ease. He took tons of gorgeous photos, from the traditional posed shots to fabulous artistic pieces that look... Read More like they could be in a magazine. We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Review for Mi Belle Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Shara S

Error 2029

Review for Mi Belle Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 April L

The pictures were outstanding. I would only recommend this company. All photographers are personable, great with all guest, wedding party and best of all they were never in the way of the ceremony or reception.;I can not think of one thing i could warn other couples about.