Micahla Vaughn

Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas - Shreveport, Bossier, Dallas

Making your wedding dreams come true.

Born & raised in Louisiana, Micahla learned to love natural light and all things French inspired. She began to photograph weddings & sessions in 2010, and fell in love with people in love. Micahla has one goal at every wedding - to uniquely capture all of the special emotions and details - everything from the bride's delicate earrings to the groom's first- look tears. She is located in North Louisiana and services all couples in Louisiana, Texas, and Arkansas.

Artistic, Classic, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas - Shreveport, Bossier, Dallas (318) 382-3835
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Mandi R

Micahla is the perfect balance of professional and personal. She is so talented and builds wonderful relationships with her clients. I love her combination of natural light and nature's beauty. Her pictures are high quality and the experience is priceless. I would 100% recommend... Read More her!

2017-09-07T15:19:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this. I really can't explain how excited I am for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Tori P

Micahla made our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos better than I could have dreamed! Not only does she do EXCELLENT work, but she makes the experience so much fun!! My husband (who hates taking pictures) even had a great time taking our engagement and wedding photos. I get... Read More so much joy looking back at all of our pictures because we had FUN taking them. On my wedding day, I can honestly say I felt my anxiety go away when micahla got there to take pictures. I knew she would take charge and go above and beyond to get the perfect pictures that I would be able to cherish forever. Not only did I have a great photographer, but I also gained a lifelong friend!

2017-09-07T15:20:26 Response from the vendor

I gained a lifelong friend too! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Anna C

From the moment you meet Micahla she makes you feel like she has been your longest friend. She is immediately comforting and makes every picture moment effortless and natural. Her work is flawless and the love and passion she puts into editing and capturing each picture is... Read More evident. The overall results you will receive will take your breath away and cause you to relive whatever evident was captured in full, vivid detail. If you want special times and moments to be remembered the way they should be, book with Micahla Vaughn. - Anna Colvin

2017-09-07T14:36:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Maria G

SHE'S AN AMAZING PERSON AND AN AMAZING PROFESSIONAL! I fell in love with Micahla's work before I even got engaged! Her work is beautiful and perfect and I'm so happy we chose her for our engagement session, bridals and wedding. She's super sweet and an amazing professional! She... Read More always delivers extremely fast also! We're absolutely in love with our pictures and hope she'll come photograph us in TN one day! Very pleased with this experience and would HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kelsey C

Micahla is absolutely amazing in all ways. I mean her work speaks for itself. But more than that she is so helpful with her clients, I know I emailed and talked to her a million times before our session and she was so great at responding and helping me with all of my questions... Read More and concerns. I know she will be someone I book for future needs!

2017-09-11T08:29:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words and love keeping up with your posts!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Anna R

Sweetest. Girl. Ever!! Micahla wants to please you and you to be happy with your wedding images. All the while she encourages you that she's got you. I trusted her and our wedding images were beautiful. Thank you! Micahla has a wonderful spirit and a great reputation. Her... Read More extended family has that same reputation that proceeds her. We love you

2017-09-11T08:30:31 Response from the vendor

Anna, I am so happy you took the leap to choose/trust me and even more so that you were pleased with your decision! Thank you for these sweet words!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Allison L

We loved our experience with Micahla! Our wedding and engagement pictures are everything I hoped they would be. She made us feel comfortable through the entire process, and captured everything I asked for and more! If you're looking for a photographer I couldn't recommend her... Read More enough, she will not disappoint!

2017-09-08T11:38:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this sweet review! I am so happy to hear you were comfortable... I know being on the other side of the camera can be nerve-wracking!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kendra J

Micahla truly made my wedding day a dream come true! Before the wedding, she ensured that the big day would go smoothly by requesting a must have photo list and outlining a schedule for me. She even provided me with an absolutely amazing vendor list that I took full advantage of... Read More for my wedding! The day of the wedding, Micahla arrived early and greatly exceeded every single expectation I had for the day (which was already high because I'd seen her previous work)! The initial worries I had about potentially awkward photo taking quickly dissipated once she arrived; she made all involved feel at ease, even those not accustomed to having their photo taken (including my husband's autistic brother). She was incredibly professional, but on top of that she was SO compassionate, fun, and kind - everything you could hope to find in a photographer rolled into one. A few days after I got hitched, she even had preview photos ready to view, which was a pleasant surprise. They turned out WONDERFULLY and I can't wait to see the rest! My family and friends have been raving about the preview pictures already. I would highly recommend Micahla to anyone and plan on using her again in the future (even though I moved to the other side of the country)! She made my love story a fairy tale.

2017-09-08T11:39:11 Response from the vendor

Kendra, your wedding could not have been more perfect. From the easy-going family and close friends atmosphere to the AH-MAZ-ING florals by Meghan Awalt.... my job was just too easy! Thanks for the review.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kalie H

Micahla Vaughn is incredible in all aspects of her business. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera that you forget to feel nervous about taking photos. She makes having your photo taken such a fun experience, and she is so creative and unique with her work.... Read More She is kind, humble, and inspiring, and she treats everyone as a friend from the moment you meet her. You will not be disappointed by choosing Micahla Vaughn as your photographer!

2017-09-08T11:40:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you for these words! I appreciate you choosing me & also for taking time out of your day to recommend me on the Knot!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Rebekah G

Micahla was such a joy to have as a photographer for my bridals and wedding! She was super quick to respond and so accommodating at all times! My husband and I were so impressed with how well she handled our huge family and bridal party and getting great pictures of everybody! I... Read More absolutely love all the photographs--her use of natural light makes everything look like a dream. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible.

2017-09-08T11:40:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! Your wedding in itself was a DREAM!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Amber A

Working with Micahla was a wonderful experience! When I first contacted Micahla about setting up a time to meet with her to discuss scheduling an engagement photo session, I was amazed at how quickly she responded. Her photos speak loud on her behalf, but her passion for... Read More photography and humble and kind spirit is what initially drew me in. She was confident in pursuing the task of working with me and my fiancé who HATES taking pictures. Micahla went above and beyond to ensure that we both were having fun during the session. She made us smile both on and off camera :)Also, If you are as impatient as I am, Micahla is the photographer to choose because she had our pictures edited in a shorter time frame than I expected. I look forward to working with Micahla during our wedding festivities!

2017-09-08T11:42:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this for me! It means the world to me & I could not be successful without amazing clients like you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Katherine B

After seeing Micahla's work there was no question that I wanted her to do my wedding and all the fun sessions that come along with it. She is extremely professional, she is quick to respond to any questions and is willing and up for any idea you may have. She is the most timely... Read More photographer also, after taking the photos she has always gotten them back to me in record time!! Lastly, she is personal and a ton of fun! If she takes your photos, it is always a fun laid back time and makes you feel so comfortable and in return the pictures always turn out fabulous!! I would recommend Micahla 100% and plan to continue to use her whenever we need pictures taken :)

2017-09-08T12:04:24 Response from the vendor

Katherine! Thanks. You are a huge blessing to me.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Chelsea G

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had taking pictures. Micahla was extremely pleasant and obviously just knew how to work with us because our pictures turned out AMAZING!!!!! Would highly recommend!

2017-09-08T12:04:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you girl!! I have so much love for you guys!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Madison B

Micahla is the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with! She made my engagement and wedding photos SO much fun and made all of my crazy ideas a reality! Micahla has the gentle leadership and artistic eye to take the dream you have inside your head and make... Read More it a reality. There is no one else I would reccomend to capture priceless memories!

2017-09-08T12:05:52 Response from the vendor

Madison thank you so much for these sweet words! I gained more than a couple new clients with you and Kevin.... I gained irreplaceable friends!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Sarah G

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE Micahla! Her beauty shines through the photographs she captures of others! She's super organized and precise, yet not pushy (unless someone is not cooperating for a photo the bride requested on the photo list requested by Micahla! LOL) She's amazing and her... Read More prices are amazing too.

2017-09-08T12:06:58 Response from the vendor

Haha! I am serious about my lists! Thanks girl.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jennifer I

Micahla is the best! She takes her time and makes sure she gets the pictures you want. She is so talented and has an eye for getting just the right shot. Her editing skill are phenomenal! There were a couple of things that I didn't like in two of my pictures and I when I told... Read More her about it, she fixed them with her editing "magic". :)

2017-09-07T15:19:03 Response from the vendor

It's all in the magic ;) Thank you so much for taking time out to write this review!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Amy M

Micahla Vaughn is amazing! She has done senior pics for two of my children and will be doing my third child's pics once she becomes a senior in two years! Micahla is a Haughton, LA girl who loves her roots and loves her job! She is a fabulous photographer and works easily with... Read More her subjects! Both my boys have completely different personalities and yet she was able to engage them in such a way to capture the essence of their hearts in her pictures! Our family highly recommends Micahla Vaughn to EVERYONE!! You shall not be disappointed!! I promise!

2017-09-07T14:37:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Cami S

Micahla is amazing! She was our photographer for engagements, bridals, and wedding! She did such an amazing job and she is the sweetest person ever. I love all of the pictures we have gotten so far, and I can't wait to receive and see all of our wedding pictures! She is very... Read More talented and is very passionate about what she does. She got to our wedding venue earlier than what was planned, and she was even there before me. She puts her heart into her pictures and she makes sure everything runs smoothly and exactly how you want it. I am so thankful that Micahla was our photographer for our wedding because I knew I never had to worry about how the pictures would turn out!

2017-09-07T14:10:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your review means so much to me!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Hanah B

Micahla is not only a wonderful photographer, but also a great friend! She exceeded our expectations of what a professional session experience should be! Micahla let us take control with the look we wanted and made it come to reality, while making us comfortable in front of the... Read More camera. She even went as far as to recommend companies to us that would print our beautiful photos with the same quality as she would trust her own with. And everyone "oohed and awed" at them! No Walmart pics for us! She truly is a gem of a person and works diligently to make others happy! Thank you for our memories <3

2017-09-07T14:10:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these words! Can't wait to work with you again soon.

Micahla Vaughn

Marriage is one of my favorite things to celebrate... My husband and I were married March 2015 in Benton, Louisiana, which was also the city we met in! He and our three dogs are my life. We live on a peaceful backroad of Louisiana -- our front-porch-sitting getaway each evening, but also the perfect location for pretty portraits in Spanish moss. I would love to get to know you and your fiancé. Let's chat!