Michael Anthony Productions

Tampa Clearwater St Petersburg Sarasota Orlando

Passionate, Professional, Personalized, Fun!!

With over 23 years of DJ wedding entertainment experience, Michael Anthony Productions will make your special day an event you will remember forever. Our Ultimate Up Lighting Experience packages will turn your venue into a beautiful and elegant fantasy wedding. DJ Mike Richards will work closely with you to create a day to remember. We offer a variety of wedding packages to choose from. Our wireless Accent and Up Lighting, along with Customized Monograms, will add a unique and elegant touch to your unforgettable day. Michael Anthony Productions will make your dream wedding come true. If you can dream it… we can create it.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Tampa Clearwater St Petersburg Sarasota Orlando (813) 509-7230

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Juanita K

DJ Mike was honestly beyond perfect from start to finish. His uplighting looked so beautiful and made my entire wedding look so expensive and classy. My Hubby and I were looking back and realized that he was the one vendor we had that we ENJOYED meeting with and getting emails... Read More from. He was so calm and professional and excited to be our DJ, it made us feel very at ease and honored. I have to say Mike 100% made our wedding as magical as it was. He did exactly what we asked and played every song we requested. His equipment sounds oustanding and he kept everyone dancing so hard my bridesmaids had to run to CVS to get band aids for their blisters. His wesbite is so easy to use and his music choices were excellently beat blended. He never played anything too loud. All our guests were dancing, even 86 yr old grandma. If this paragraph isn't enough, please read below some of my favorite parts. The ceremony - The ceremony was in a tiny little garden next to a busy street. I could hear the music so loud and clear and I love how you blended the songs and even turned it up right before I walked out. Your speakers were so clear I heard the exact part to walk out to and I cried the second I heard Canon in D start playing. Everyone was crying. They said the sound and garden combination enveloped them in the experience. The cocktail hour - I could hear from the picture taking sessions some awesome islandy upbeat songs playing and everyone looked like they were having so much fun. The reception - I cannot even express how beautiful your lighting was. I LOVED the hints of red on our monogram as you changed to the violet color too. The peachy blush was perfect and it looked like a masterpiece , never overly colorful or tacky. You made our venue look so much better and even more luxurious and expensive. My photographer said she didn't even need flash in many of the photos because you lit the place so well. The music - oh my GOD the music. Every song you played I noticed it from my list, you blended all the beats and transitioned everything FLAWLESSLY. It was seriously the best sounding wedding reception I have ever witnessed. The dancing songs came on at the perfect time and seriously ( I know you saw too) everyone was dancing and having a great time. You did such an awesome job of picking the right song at the right time, all off the list I sent. The ones you added were perfect as well. I really can't tell you enough how great it was. Your announcements were perfect and helped everyone exit on time. Your work made the venue and entire evening so special and classy. From beginning to end, you have made this entire experience so enjoyable and easy. I will absolutely 100% recommend him to anyone and everyone I know who is having any kind of event. I want everyone to know how incredible he was and how special he made our evening. Your efforts were NOT overlooked, I promise.

2017-04-12T14:28:40 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Juanita and Matt!! Thank you so so much for the absolutely wonderful and heartfelt review!! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad you and your family and friends had such a great time at your wedding. It was so much fun entertaining for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Nathalie R

DJ Mike is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He makes all of your wedding worries and stress disappear by answering all of your questions and being so professional. I felt like I was talking to a friend about my wedding instead of a vendor. He is as excited as you are for your wedding day and... Read More it makes it even more exciting! He provides stunning work and is a pleasure to work with. DJ Mike was just brilliant and so was his son Michael! I had the absolute pleasure to have them at my wedding on 12/23/16. The up-lights made my venue feel like a fairy tale. The "dancing on the cloud" smoke was absolutely jaw dropping for our first dance and the music was alive and had everybody dancing! Everybody couldn't stop talking about how perfect my wedding was! Absolutely memorable! My wedding was an absolute success because I hired Michael Anthony Productions. DJ Mike's personality will lift anybody's spirit and it is no wonder that he is a huge success. He was always professional and available to answer all of my questions. I had absolutely no idea how to make my dream wedding become a reality but DJ Mike made it all happen! I couldn't be more grateful. His son Michael was another huge part of my wedding, he was very professional and his DJ skills were awesome! If you have not found your Wedding DJ please don't look any further. You will not be disappointed, DJ Mike is where it's at!!!!

2017-03-08T20:09:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nathalie for the absolutely wonderful review!! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music entertainemnt and lighting. You are so right the dancing on a cloud for your first dance was amazing!! You have a wonderful family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Polen

He is absolutely THE BEST!!! I have done my research really well and contacted other vendors with high ratings but as soon as I talked to Michael over the phone I decided to work with him. He is so passionate about his job and he took my wedding as serious as I did. I talked to... Read More other DJs for a consultation and I knew they wanted the job but they were not excited about it at all. Michael was as excited as I was!!! He drove almost two hours to my venue and two hours back just to see it and to make sure he brings the best up-lights for us, he could just ask for venue pictures like other vendors did but he drove total of 4 hours to see the venue and talk to me about my music choices, and planning. I had an outdated venue and I was nervous about how it was going to look like and after the up-lights and the other lights for centerpieces (I think called bean lights) my venue looked like a scene from a fairytale!!! My guests were amazed, and someone said she got chills when she walked inside. I will be forever grateful for what Michael did with up-lighting. My ceremony was absolutely magical, and when it came to reception music I did not make it any easier for him because I wanted a mix playlist includes Top 20, 80s, Latin, Turkish and belly dancing songs!! I am not even kidding. He was able to entertain a crowd from 5-6 different cultures. We are Turkish, my husband's family are Italian and Puerto Rican, my guests were a mix of those three and also American and Albanian, and Indian. Everyone had a blast!!! We all danced until our feet hurt. I am a perfectionist and I would absolutely recommend Michael to everyone who want to have the best music and lighting on their wedding day. He was absolutely amazing, very professional, positive, excited, responsive, and passionate. I do not know if it gets any better than this. Thank you for everything you have done Mike!!!

2016-07-20T23:18:54 Response from the vendor

Polen & Mark, I cannot thank you enough for the truly amazing and heart felt review you wrote. It was so nice Thank You!!! I actually read it a few times because it was so touching. It is reviews like this that make me happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Marylee P

Michael was incredible! He did the music for my daughter's wedding and I highly recommend him! The live piano background music in the chapel was beautiful. He kept the guests dancing all night at the reception! Music makes the partyabd he did an awesome job!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Megan G

Michael was absolutely fantastic! his music choices had everyone up dancing and singing a long! It was a very 80'S flare night!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nik P

Mike was amazing! His lighting production for our wedding was phenomenal. He was able to provide excellent lighting for two events at our wedding and was even able to accommodate last minute requests. Mike enjoys his profession and shows a passion and commitment like no other.... Read More My wife and I had absolutely no issues with working with Mike and would definitely recommend him. Phenomenal value for money, and extremely nice guy. Five Stars across the board!

2017-06-21T10:34:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Pooja and Nik for the amazing review!! I am so glad you enjoyed the lighting for all of your wedding events!! It sure was a pleasure spending the holiday weekend with your family and friends in Marco Island!! You wedding was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

Michael is the most professional DJ anyone will ever meet. His professionalism was way above our expectations. He accommodated every request we had. He made our day super special but importantly...FUN!!! We all danced from beginning to end. Up lighting and monogram made the... Read More venue look so beautiful. Thanks The Pilz 3.24.17

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Abby M

DJ Mike was very organized and helpful leading up to our big day. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time and even stayed a little longer than he had to! I didn't even need to request any song because he played them all!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Tiffany S

I can't say enough about Dj Mike, he's an excellent Dj! He's very friendly, energetic,and well rounded. He's excellent with his response time, he's great at staying in contact with you and keeping you updated. You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing, all of my guests... Read More had absolutely no complaints about him. Because my husband and I were very busy, we really didn't get time to pick our music. We let Dj mike do most of it, which I'm so happy that we didn't pick because he did such a wonderful job!! His music is not overly blasting like some Dj's. He's has such a great personality, our guest really enjoyed the music and the fact he was having fun with the wedding and making it entertaining.  Our venue's employees even said that he was a great Dj. Prior to guest arriving at the wedding, he started playing music and the employees have never seen a Dj do that before. Usually the Dj just starts playing music when the wedding starts. His lighting package was fantastic! Prior to our wedding he came to the venue and showed us all the colors that he could do for lighting in the room, and how he can change the lighting for what was going on in different parts of the wedding/ reception. I would definitely recommend DJ Mike for any occasion that you would need a DJ for! If my family or friends ever need a DJ, I'm definitely going to encourage them to use him. If I personally ever need a DJ again, he will be the person I contact again.

2017-04-04T00:21:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tiffany & Robert for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone had such a great time and enjoyed the music and lighting! You and Robert are such a great couple and I was honored to be part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Deena A

Thank you for adding a special touch to our wedding venue! The lighting was just perfect and it complimented my decor so beautifully! It was definitely a pleasure working with you on our big day! Very professional and elegant services. Goes above & beyond to make sure his... Read More clients are happy! Highly recommend :-)

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Mariam S

Michael Anthony is amazzzzing!!! I used him for my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with his work. You can count on him to accomplish everything, I did not have to worry about it one bit, he is also so sweet and truly cares about his clients.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Walter D

DJ Mike was as good a DJ as i have ever seen at any wedding. For our wedding he was incredible. He was on point the entire way. Mike also wasn't afraid to get the guests involved which was vital. He wasn't afraid to listen to us and our special requests or suggestions before and... Read More during the wedding as well. We would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to get married. We are truly grateful he was part of our special day!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Megan B

Mike did an amazing job as DJ of our wedding. For starters, he was extremely friendly and quick to respond to any questions leading up to the big day. His website was very easy to use and I loved that we could go through all of his songs, listen to samples, and make selections... Read More from there. It made that process so much easier on us. On the wedding day, everything was perfect! The music was on point and he had people on the dance floor all night long. My husband pushed for the uplighting service that Mike provides and I can't tell you how much of a difference it made on our venue! I would highly recommend that extra service as everyone commented on how beautiful it was! Overall, we were very satisfied with the services and would recommend Mike to anyone! Thanks you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Nicole F

DJ Mike is outstanding! He loves what he does and wants you to have a wonderful experience too. Our event was in Orlando, but Mike lives in Tampa. We never met him until after we booked him. Just talking to him on the phone I knew he was energetic, loved being a DJ and would... Read More help throw an awesome party! I was absolutely right. Our 130 guests were dancing all night with a nice mix of fun, fast, slow, and in between. He played everything we asked and nothing we didn't want to hear. He followed the plan we created to a T and knew what was going on when and helped keep us on schedule. We didn't hire a wedding planner so I really appreciated DJ Mike's attention to detail and the schedule of events. We also booked him for his lighting services that really made the room pop!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashley H

I strongly recommend Michael Anthony Productions!! The uplighting was gorgeous and Dj Mike made the reception a party to remember! This Dj did everything I requested, even my last minute requests!! He also suprised my husband and I during our first dance by using a fog machine... Read More to put a 'cloud' around us and the pictures look amazing!! I am so happy I booked with him!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Brittany V

DJ Mike kept the party alive and everyone on the dance floor the entire evening. The uplighting completed the reception space and added the warmth I'd hoped for. He's amazing and very flexible! He kept everything on schedule and organized with the wedding coordinator and... Read More photographers.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Rachel H

This was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. DJ Mike was very attentive and had a fully customizable set list for our reception, cocktail hour and for our ceremony. His timing is impeccable and can not be faulted one bit. He is very quick to reply to emails and... Read More has no issue with strange music requests. Great value for money for our wedding. We will definitely think of him the next time we have an event pop up.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jamie P

DJ Mike was amazing! He listened to all of my special requests and had some great ideas of his own! He made sure our that all of our music was perfect for both the ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lindsay P

I had the pleasure to work with Michael for my wedding on 9/24/16. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He made sure everything ran smooth and was always available by email or phone if needed. The lighting was amazing and all my guests commented on how great the center... Read More pieces looked with the pin spot lights. The lighting really made the venue look beautiful! The only complaint I have is that he was booked the day of my wedding so I wasn't able to have him as my DJ.

2016-11-02T12:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review Lindsay!! I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed the lighting!! Your wedding looked amazing!! Thank you again for sending me the wonderful pictures. Yes I wish I wasn't booked and could have been your DJ as well!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Garrett K

DJ Mike was da real MVP.... but seriously. Lighting was perfect and added a whole new design to our ceremony room that had 0 natural lifght. Mike was so fun, every guest was dancing the entire night. Mike made life easy- we sent a list of songs, his ceremony music timing was... Read More flawless. He really took 'fun" to the next level.

2016-08-13T22:22:21 Response from the vendor

Sarah & Garrett, Thank you for the wonderful review!! I am so glad that I was your MVP for your special day!! I had so much fun entertaining for your family and friends! Everyone had such a great time! The lighting colors you picked really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Brecken M

DJ Mike was extremely professional and very accommodating. His up lighting is amazing, and helped to transform our venue into such a beautiful place! His online portal was extremely helpful in our planning process. He did a wonderful job following our playlist, which kept our... Read More dance floor buzzing the whole night! I would highly recommend Michael Anthony productions for your wedding DJ!!

2016-07-10T19:42:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brecken and Josh for the wonderful review. I am so happy you and your guest enjoyed the music and lighting! You are such a nice couple and it sure was a please working with both of you. Thank you, Dj Mike

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amber C

DJ Mike was professional and accommodating. He did a great job and was a big part of making our wedding a success!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Memories of a Lifetime!! We can't say enough about the job that DJ Mike did for our daughter and son-in-law at their wedding this weekend. He created an atmosphere that will be talked about for years - from the lighting - to "The Cloud" - to the awesome music that had everyone... Read More on the dance floor for hours! His professional attitude was only matched by his enthusiasm and willingness to make this the day of their dreams! Thank you so much! Tracy and Bernie Saboe

2016-07-10T18:58:57 Response from the vendor

Tracy and Bernie, Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! It was such a pleasure to be part of your daughter and son-in-law's special day. I am glad everyone enjoyed the music and lighting. I had so much fun entertaining for your family and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

If you're looking for a DJ who is extremely professional, goes above and beyond for his brides, and want a stress-free wedding day, I would highly recommend DJ Mike. I had my wedding at the Bella Collina in Montverde, FL and Mike came all the way from Tampa to meet me at my... Read More venue to discuss uplighting, placement of equipment, logistics and my vision. I interviewed A LOT of DJs and he was not only the most prepared, but such a genuine person. He is truly there for you and if you want to switch some things up the day of, he'll do anything you ask of him. Thank you so so much DJ Mike! He made my vision come true.

2016-08-17T12:36:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Kaley, Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I am so glad your wedding vision came true and you had the most perfect Fairytale wedding that you dreamed you would have one day. I am so glad I was part of your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Megan S

Mike was truly amazing! He made sure that my day was special. When I had to Move things around on the fly he had no issues and accommodated it with ease. The transition from ceremony, cocktail hour, and into the reception was seamless. His playlist were perfect and he played the... Read More best songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. In addition, the lighting that he provided really brought my venue to the next level it was breath taking. He was very creative when it came to placing the lights and it brought out all the little touches that I worked so hard on. I would hire Mike again in a heartbeat.

Michael D Richards

My name is Michael Richards and I am the owner of Michael Anthony Productions. With over 24 years of DJ wedding entertainment experience, I will make your special day an event you will remember forever. My passion and dedication for music and lighting has grown my business into a consistent 5 STAR rated company based on comments and reviews. I consistently strive to stay atop of the wedding industry. By choosing Michael Anthony Productions, you will have colors, lighting and designs that enhance your theme and a dance floor filled with happy guests. If you can dream it...we can create it.