Documentary, Lifestyle

Photo + Video

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

4 Franklin Ave, Ridgewood, NJ (732) 617-7333

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Phillip D

Michael and his second photographer, Jasmine, were extremely professional, fun and creative. One of my biggest fears of the wedding was that I would be harassed by the photographer and it would hinder the time I had to party. Well this was not the case at all. Michael was... Read More there, but not there, to get all of the great shots. He was so great to work with. We cannot wait to make our album!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 B V

I could not be happier with how our photos came out. Michael's professionalism and attention to details goes above and beyond even the best photographers around. It wound up raining on our wedding day and Michael still managed to get all the photos we wanted with nothing... Read More missing. Thank you so much Michael for making our wedding day something we will never forget.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Anna T

Michael words can never express how truly thankful Steven and I were to have you capture and be apart of our big day. You exceeded our expectations, like we knew you would. Your professionalism, vision and expertise are what set you apart from others in the business. You treated... Read More us like family/friends. All it took was one meeting and we knew we didn't need to look much further. From our engagement pictures to our same day edit- you and your team are truly gifted and talented artist. People are still talking about how amazing our wrap up video was from the wedding! Your attentiveness to every detail did not go unnoticed. One of the reason we loved your work from the beginning was because of your eye for the little details. Thank you for going out of the way, to make sure all the little-pinterest-types photos I wanted were taken. It was truly appreciated. YOU were a special part of our day and we will always remember your kindness. We CANNOT wait to use you or Rachel in the future.... for some baby photos! ;)

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

What else can I say but Amazing! If your in need of a photographer for your wedding, Michael Romeo is it! I recently got married this past Halloween and every moment was captured beautifully by Michael. I can't say that there is one picture that I don't like! He is very... Read More professional and gives plenty of direction. So your never just standing there wondering how to pose or what to do, Michael guides you the whole time to ensure the best photos! My husband and I are so happy with our photos!! Thank you Michael!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Alisa A

I could not be happier that we chose MIchael Romeo as our wedding photographer! Our pictures, both from the wedding and the engagement shoot, are absolutely amazing. We are having such a hard time narrowing down for our album because they are all so good. The best part is, we... Read More got SO many pictures and everyone has commented on how they don't even remember taking a lot of pictures or seeing Michael Romeo or his partner Matt all night. I have nothing but great things to say about his service. He was prompt, professional, and quick with his turnaround. Would definitely recommend using Michal Romeo, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Cristina V

I am so glad we chose Michael Romeo Creations for our wedding photography and videography! For our event, Michael's father shoot the day. He arrived at our house at 9:30 am and didn't leave until the reception at Addison Park ended at 1:30. He kept everyone engaged the whole... Read More time he was there, which made for some great, natural photos. We received our proofs last week and we couldn't be happier. We don't know how we are going to choose onle 100 images from all the fantastic ones he took..I don't think there is one bad picture! We definitely made the right choice choosing Michael Romeo Creations!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Keirstan K

I cannot express how much we LOVED working with Michale Romeo. From our engagement photos, to our wedding day photos - everything was absolutely PERFECT. Michael, was the BEST!! We were so glad we had a chance to work with him during our engagement shoot months before our... Read More wedding day. We were able to get comfortable with him, and also see his style of photography- which we loved (therefore, I would highly recommend doing the engagement shoot with him!). Now for our wedding photos - all I can really say is WOW! The pictures are everything and more that I could have ever imagined. All the photos are absolutely beautiful (which is why my husband and I had a hard time choosing the photos for our photo album). Michael was also great at reading my husband and I during our wedding day. If we were getting a little tired of taking pictures, etc. he definitely sensed it and would do his best to accommodate us. Not only can I go on and on about the beautiful pictures and amazing colleauge, but also about how quick they are! We got all 1400+ proofs of our wedding pictures back just 3 weeks after our wedding! Oh did I mention how fast I got the proof of my album ?!?! Let me just say our album looks fantastic and I cannot wait to see it in person but the digital copy I received I'll just keep looking at till my album comes in!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Danielle V

Michael Romeo was amazing. His professionalism alone exceeded our expectations. He helped make our day run smooth and captured the most beautiful moments. I am so happy we chose Michael. This was the most important day of our life and he didn't skip a beat. With all of the... Read More commotion (20 person bridal party) he kept everyone at ease. While taking all of our pictures he knew exactly what to do. He can envision every situation before it happens so that there is no time wasted. Remember...this day will go as fast as everyone says it will and it's so important to capture every important moment the first time which he did and still be able to enjoy your wedding. If you don't use Michael I feel bad for you! He was worth every penny. Thanks again Michael for making out day absolutely perfect.

July 2014 - Addison Park

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Deanna C

Michael shot my July 2014 wedding at Addison Park and I could not be happier with the pictures! He was extremely professional, responsive and easy going, which made the day go so smoothly. He did a wonderful job of capturing every moment of our special day! From morning til... Read More night, he made sure to get all the pictures we wanted without making us feel overwhelmed - he took almost 2000 photos!! Great photographer and a great guy!

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Sheyda M

I am so beyond happy that we chose to work with Michael. I have never met a photographer more professional and amazing as him. He knew exactly what we wanted and took pictures of things we didn't even have to mention. Originally working with a different photographer who made us... Read More do all the work, including photoshopping our own engagement pictures, we were lucky enough to be recommended Michael. He has an indescribable talent, he manages to capture every emotion you want him to capture. His creativity and drive inspires all around him, as I had guests asking me for his contact information without even seeing his finished work of our wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with someone as extraordinary as this amazing man who truly understand each couple individually. Thank you for being you, Michael!

A true Artist and Pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

Michael Romeo was amazing to work with from beginning to end! He was extremely helpful and very professional in all his work. He captured the most gorgeous moments of our wedding day every step of the way, we couldn't be more pleased with how amazing everything turned out! Which... Read More made our album selection sooo difficult due to the fact that every photo was just stunning. To top it off his turn around time was extremely quick. We would recommend Michael to family and friends and any couple planning their wedding or special occasion. He definitely helped make our experience a pleasurable one!

Breathtaking pictures!!! Michael Romeo is everything you could ask for in a photographer

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Eliza M

Michael Romeo is by far the best photographer!!! I am truly OBSESSED with how well Mike photographed my engagement shoot and cannot wait for my wedding day! Photography was very important to me and I searched and met with so many photographers before booking with Mike. His... Read More artistic style, experience, gorgeous albums, and creativity truly made him stand out amongst the rest. Michael Romeo is very talented in what he does. After booking with him I could not wait to take my engagement pictures! The day of my engagement shoot was amazing. He had such great ideas of how to pose, where to stand, and truly captured everything I wanted and so much more. When I got the first look at my pictures my jaw dropped as I couldn’t believe those were my pictures. I can say without hesitation that I love every single one of the pictures he took and cannot decide which my favorite is because they are all simply amazing. Mike is very patient and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the lens. My father is a photographer as well, and even my father was impressed and learned many things from watching Mike. He has an eye for the camera and you cannot go wrong with using him. After posting our engagement pictures on facebook, I have to say I have never gotten so many compliments from friends and family about how great our engagement pictures came out. Photography is so important because this is something you can treasure forever. I am so happy I made the right choice with using Michael Romeo. I will recommend Mike to anybody who is looking for pictures that truly stand out and are breathtaking. I cannot thank Michael Romeo enough for his talent and ability to have given me the best engagement pictures I could have asked for.

We moved our wedding date to have Michael Romeo

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Words cannot express the emotional satisfaction that came to my fiancé and I when we watched our wedding film and seen our wedding pictures for the first time! Our wedding video is almost like a movie! I can't express how grateful we are that we were able to have Michael... Read More Romeo himself capture our wedding day! We moved our wedding date just to have Michael personally shoot our wedding & now after seeing our pictures and video; we know we made the right choice! Michael is very professional and very personable which drew us to him! He answered our txts and emails all hours of the night. I believe it was only once when we had to wait a day or 2 to receive a response from him which was due to the fact that he was in another country shooting something for fashion from which we seen on his site. My fiancé and i look forward to Michael & his Fiancé taking pictures of our soon to be baby in 6 months from now! We would recommend Michael to all of our family and friends and to who ever is looking for one of the best in the business.

A TRUE ARTIST !

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Michael Romeo is a TRUE ARTIST! He's an absolute joy to work with and I couldn't be happier with the experience from his company. He's somewhat a little more expensive than other wedding photographers, But Michael's unique and artistic style is worth every penny and more;... Read More particularly because, with Michael Romeo, you are not only paying for a sentamental product, but also a service; both of which are top notch. From the first time my husband and I spoke with Michael, to our engagement shoot, our wedding, & our trash the dress shoot, we were comfortable in knowing that we could rely on Michael to bring out our true personalities in our relationship, and that to us is priceless. Michael is extremely professionalism, and was extremely quick to answer any of our questions no matter what time of night or day it was. He's a very calming, and reassuring person which made me feel comfortable on my day. I Would highly recommend Michael Romeo Creations to anyone that is getting married and wants their pictures to stand out from the rest! The best part of this whole experience is that we received our proofs 2 weeks after our wedding! :)

Best Photographer/Videographer!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Amanda G

I would highly recommend Michael Romeo Creations to any bride & groom looking for high quality photos provided by a professional company! Michael was extremely responsive to all of our requests. Michael gave us a timeline for everything we needed to do for our wedding which... Read More was extremely helpful! He was so easy to get in touch with and would respond back within a day to any calls or emails. Michael was on time (even a little early) on our wedding day to take photos of me & the bridesmaids getting ready. Michael made sure we weren't bombarded with photos the entire night and captured all of the important photos in a timely manner. We didn't receive any complaints from our bridal party or family members about the photos taking too long. We had our proofs within a month of our wedding. We are so happy with how our photos turned out! Michael's photo albums are also extremely beautiful and creative. He really knows how to capture the day perfectly! I will be using Michael Romeo Creations for future events and I would definitely recommend him to others!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lauren F

Michael Romeo did an amazing job start to finish with my wedding photos. Not only was he there to capture every magical moment throughout the night, he was also a pleasure to work with. Michael is such a nice guy who was always available when needed all the way up to the wedding... Read More and he does a beautiful job.

wedding photography and videography

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Brittany B

We used Michael Romeo for both our photography and videography for our July 26th wedding and he was absolutely amazing. Mike came with an assistant and his dad was doing the video. They were all great and so nice and made us feel so comfortable. Right when I got back from my... Read More honeymoon he was ready to mail me out my proofs (which is a nice box of every picture in a 4x6 size for me to keep) and we also have access to them online. The pictures are absolutely phenomenal!!! They look like pictures I've seen in bridal magazines (nothing I would ever picture would be my own). He truly captured every moment of our wedding and in the most beautiful way possible! He also provided our thank you cards that are of the highest quality I have ever seen!! I would 100 percent recommend Mike and his team for any future brides wedding day!! The work he produces is fairy tale worthy photography!!! Thanks to Mike and his team for making our day that much better and for capturing our memories that will last a lifetime!!

Loved Michael for engagement photos!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Lillian S

Michael Romeo was fantastic!!!! My fiancé and I hired him to take our engagement photos and create our save the dates. He was on time and really made us feel so comfortable. We have never taken professional photos together and were super nervous!!!! Michael made us feel right at... Read More ease. Love him! I cannot wait to see the pictures he will take at our wedding!!!!

The perfect day

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

Where do we begin. Michael is the best. From weeks before the wedding until we received everything a short period after the wedding, everything was perfect. He kept us in the loop with everything that was going on, and during the ceremony, actual reception his crew and him... Read More were true professionals. They did exactly what we wanted. Lots of shots of our family and friends with us, and just enjoying our wedding day. All of the photos are amazing. The response we got from our thank you cards was unbelievable, with most of the people saying they were the most beautiful thank you cards they have ever received, and the album was perfect. If you do not choose Michael Romeo you are making a mistake. You have been warned

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Jackie B

Michael was absolutely amazing to work with! He is not only a professional, but a very nice guy as well. The precision of his poses and camera angles are incredible. There was never a moment throughout the whole day I felt that he was unsure of himself. My family and guests were... Read More very impressed by him! I am more than thrilled with how my wedding pictures came out! He is a truly wonderful photographer!

Perfect Engagement Pictures

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Tara S

Michael Romeo recently did our engagement photos and save the dates. His work is fantastic. We had over 200 pictures to choose from and each one was better than the next. He took unique shots and was open to anything we wanted. He also designed our save the date magnets. The... Read More quality is great and we had them in less than a week from when we ordered. We could not be happier! We can't wait for our up coming wedding and to see his work! I am glad a friend recommend him to us and would recommend him to everyone!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Brooke E

Michael Romeo was so great to work with and provided creative ideas for great pictures! Our pictures came out just beautiful and everyone has been commenting about how great they look!! I definitely reccomend Michael Romeo for any event!