The wedding of your dreams starts with the BEST DJ

Wow your guests! The lighting, the PhotoBooth, to the party itself! And It starts right here. The most experienced, Fun & professional DJ/MC/Event coordinator in the business today. As a BEST of The Knot winner, trust what other couples have experienced with my services. Call me today.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Middletown, CT, Middletown, CT CT, NY and New England (860) 305-9459

Best DJ Around

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Amanda N

Michael was a dream to work with. From start to finish he was so easy to talk to, and his prices were more than reasonable. He has a photobooth that I would highly recommend (it goes the entire length of the reception). We also did our uplighting with him, and the room looked... Read More amazing. Michael is not just a DJ. He wants to know every detail of your day to make sure it all runs smoothly. You also get to pick all of the songs you want played, and he provides you with PAGES of songs to choose from. Michael kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I think maybe 2 slow songs were played, because everyone was having such a great time. For a Sunday night wedding, it was high energy! We have him to thank for that. I would highly recommend Michael!!

He Made My Wedding

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Gina S

My husband and I are over the moon with the service we received from Michael! He was recommended to us through friends of ours, so we set up a meeting with him. When we left I was immediately sold on choosing him! He was super hands on and accommodating to what we wanted. He... Read More helped set the tone for the day as well as helping get everyone in place and in order as we chose to not have a rehearsal. He listened to everything I wanted, he took consideration of my list of songs I sent him and made sure the important stuff was taken care of. Once the dancing started he kicked it up a notch with a great mix of current and older songs. Our guests raved about how great the music was and how they couldn't believe some of the songs that hadn't heard in years. It was tough to end the night because everyone was having such a great time because of him. I am so grateful to Michael for everything and I will always recommend him to brides!!

Time of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Rosemary G

Michael made our wedding night! He was always available for consultation and lended a helping hand at a moment's notice! Our wedding reception was so lively thanks to Michael! Friends and family who never get up to dance were out of their seats ALL NIGHT LONG! We thoroughly... Read More enjoyed the up lighting he provided and the photo booth! We were married on 4-25-15 and our guests still bring up how much fun they had! Book Michael now before someone else does! Thanks Michael!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Danielle W

Michael was a fantastic DJ /master of ceremonies and the best that we could have ever asked for. He did music and sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very responsive throughout the process, easy to get a hold of, and very professional. All of our guests... Read More were raving about how amazing the music was throughout the night and how it was best wedding they have ever been to. Michael’s lighting was also absolutely beautiful and turned an already gorgeous venue into something even more stunning. He kept guests dancing and singing all night. We are so happy that he was a part of our wedding and truly made it a perfect day.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Melissa D

Micheal was great!! The energy he brought to our wedding was fantastic most of our guests danced the whole night! He was organized and contacted us several times throughout the wedding planning process. He made sure he had everyone's names right.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Valerie P

We loved him from the minute we met him! His enthusiasm and energy are contagious, and his passion for music is apparent as soon as you start to talk. When we started looking for a DJ, we knew we wanted someone who could really get the party started but was also professional and... Read More experienced with weddings. Mike is the total package! He works with you to customize your wedding to exactly what you want and makes the whole process so simple. He had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! Our guests loved him and haven't stopped raving about him. Thank you for making our wedding the most amazing night of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Molly L

I called Mike, in late December. It was after "business hours", so I left a message. I figured he'd call me back the next day. Nope, he called back minutes later. We talked for a good 30 minutes, he had a few questions for me and then he answered a few of my questions. Before... Read More we even hung up the phones, I was so excited to call my fiancee and tell him he might think I'm crazy, but I found our DJ. We met with Mike in person a couple weeks later and my fiancee was sold! We never interviewed any other DJ's. Mike ran his show the only way we could have seen it done! THE NIGHT WAS PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Shawn M

Michael was the most amazing DJ we could have hoped for. He was more than just a DJ he was a true professional from the first time we spoke to him through the entire ceremony. We were able to pick Michael because he was the DJ of my sister-in-law's wedding a couple year ago and... Read More he still resonated in our heads for becoming our DJ. He went above and beyond what we were expecting from him. My wife and I were not the best at selecting every song we wanted to hear throughout every portion of the evening. That was not a problem because everyone thought or idea we had, Michael was able to make it even more special for us. His uplighting that we used was so perfect, he found how to match our color scheme!!! On our wedding day he was such a great asset for keeping my wife and myself on track for timing of events. All our friends asked who he was because they want to use him as well. Since our wedding 3 months ago, I already know multiple friends that have booked him for their wedding!! I am recommending Michael to everyone of my friends still.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Adrienne J

After talking with several DJ's in the area, I really felt comfortable talking to Michael. He has been doing this for a long time and his expertise and knowledge of the wedding biz is on point. We were able to give him a list of do and do not play songs and it worked out... Read More really well. We danced all night long and I never felt like my dance floor was empty. Super easy to work with and great DJ. He also transformed our venue with all the uplighting and made it look fantastic. If I was getting married again he would for sure be my first call! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Terra B

I don't even know where to begin with Michael. You would be crazy not to have him at your wedding! Yes he is a DJ but to my husband and I he was so much more. We got married in August and although we may not have had the best experience with our venue but Michael went above... Read More and beyond that day to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. Michael felt like my wedding coordinator that day and I can't thank him enough for that! From weather issues to timing problems and unhelpful staff, he made it his responsibility to make sure our day went on as I saw it in my head! He personally was running around for me making sure everything was going and happening as it should be. He was fun, energetic and truly cares about his couples. He genuinely wanted our day to be perfect and he made it just that! I can't recommend him enough and we were truly so thankful for him.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Shannon B

We could not have asked for a better experience when working with Mike. With Mike you get more than just a DJ; he takes the time to ensure that all of the elements of your wedding fit together, including the microphones for the ceremony, timing, and music to match all the other... Read More elements of your wedding. He is professional, creative, and a joy to work with. From our first meeting through the wedding day, Mike’s passion and commitment to his couples was evident. At our first meeting, Mike spent more than an hour with us, getting to know our personality, our music tastes, and what we wanted in a DJ. One of the main decision points for us was the up-lighting that he provided as part of our package. The additional color and its coordination with the music really took our reception to the next level. Mike met with us again a week before the event to settle the details of our song list, ensure he had the names of our wedding party correct, and check all the timing for the reception. He could not have made things more easy for us and provided suggestions when needed based on his experience. On the day of our wedding, Mike worked with the venue, officiant, and wedding party to ensure that everything was timed out correctly. He essentially served as a second wedding coordinator and checked in with us several times throughout the night to ensure that everything was going to plan. Whenever we talk with our friends and family, they comment on what a great time that they had at our reception, and that is largely due to the party that Mike put on for us. Mike is everything we could have hoped for in a DJ and more! If you are looking for someone who is a pleasure to work with and will take your event to the next level, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Emma O

Where do we start when writing a review for Michael Simonetta?! My husband Dan and I were married on September 30th, 2016, but our admiration for Michael started long before that. The moment we knew we wouldn't have anyone else was long before we were even engaged at Dan's... Read More sister's wedding in 2013. Michael was the DJ and he blew everybody away! He was so organized, helpful and kept the party going the entire time! Fast forward to when we got engaged, he was the first and only person we considered! Michael provided us with DJ, photo booth and uplighting services and, again, kept the party high energy! He left no stone unturned, from entrances to dancing, everything was so smooth! Our guests could barely contain themselves during dinner and were on the dance floor from start to finish. They are all still talking about how much fun they had. If I am ever asked, I would no doubt recommend Michael with the highest regard if you are having a wedding or event where you expect, professionalism, comic relief, great dancing and fun. We love you, Michael!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Tracey S

Michael is absolutely amazing!!! We first met Michael when he did my husband’s brother’s wedding in July 2014 and then again at my best friend’s wedding in September 2015. After seeing him at both weddings with two different crowds, we knew we had to book him. Michael was... Read More actually the first vendor we booked (after our venue of course). He made our ceremony and reception amazing; from making sure everything was perfectly timed at the ceremony to the song choices for dinner. In the middle of reception, I decided not to do the bouquet toss because the dance floor was packed and we having a great time. He listened to everything and made extremely helpful suggestions. One of the best suggestions he made was moving our ceremony up a half hour so we can have more time for the reception. Michael will help you with anything planning detail you need including vendors if you don’t know who to book. Honestly I could go on and on about how amazing he is but just book him. You’ll love him after the first phone call :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Erica S

It is hard to put into words just how amazing Mike is. He provided outstanding DJ services at our February 2016 wedding. Working with him was by far the ABSOLUTE BEST decision we made! He ran our entire ceremony and reception flawlessly! The day was absolutely perfect and we... Read More owe a lot of this credit to him! The energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, and fun he exuded was by far felt by all and guests from our wedding were raving about him throughout the night and continue to talk about him to this day! What I truly loved about Mike was his organization, attention to detail, and consistent availability. He was so responsive to phone calls and emails. He was willing to meet as many times as needed and was so easy to talk to about our vision. He was so accommodating to our schedules and truly went above and beyond to make this wedding US, such personalization (in many aspects of the day)! I could honestly keep raving on and on about Mike and his exceptional services. The music selection was PERFECT, the up lighting was classy and fun, and the dance floor was packed ALL night long! He MADE OUR wedding an absolute blast. Thank you to Mike from the bottom of our hearts! Choosing him is working with someone that knows the business, is amazing at what he does and makes your day stress-free!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kayla P

Couldn't ask for a better DJ!! Michael is very well put together, organized, affordable, has a great personality/easy to work with and most importantly an excellent DJ. I wanted to make sure our wedding was fun and Michael made that happen!! Everyone was on the dance floor all... Read More night! He knows what he's doing. There wasn't a dull moment. He's fun and energetic too!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jasmine M

Michael is an awesome DJ and my husband and I are so glad we chose him to be a part of our day. My mom always stressed that the DJ makes or breaks a reception so I was determined to hire only the best- and I feel confident that that's what we received with Michael. From our... Read More first telephone conversation up until the wedding night, Michael was kind, professional and had no trouble adapting to things that went a little different than planned. He was responsive to every phone and email request. His introductions were awesome and he had everyone on the dance floor all night! We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Carrie S

Michael was absolutely amazing to work with. He was kind, energetic and very professional! He went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Our wedding guest are still raving about How amazing the DJ was. Highly recommend if you want to dance the night away, and... Read More have the most amazing time of your life!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mallory C

My husband and I chose Michael Simonetta to be the DJ for our June wedding at Aria, and we are so glad that we did! From the day that we inquired about his services to the night before the wedding, Michael Simonetta was extremely accessible and flexible. If we needed to make a... Read More change, no matter how close it was to the wedding date, he accommodated and confirmed that change quickly and without hesitation or conflict. In addition to his accessibility and flexibility, Michael Simonetta is extremely organized. Both leading up to and on the day of the wedding, he worked seamlessly with Aria and our other vendors to make sure that everything was how it was supposed to be so that our day would be worry-free. That is one of the things that he stresses most when meeting with him - that the wedding is supposed to be a celebration with our guests and that we should be able to enjoy it with them without having to think about anything else. That was truly the case with having Michael as our DJ. Not only is he amazing at what he does as a professional, but he is also very personable. We hired Michael 2 years before our wedding, yet every time we spoke via e-mail and phone or in person, he knew exactly where we left off in our past conversations, not only with regards to the music, but also with our jobs and what we like to do in our free time. Such care and dedication to getting to know his couples shows that Michael Simonetta does not just view them as clients but as people and friends who he intends to stay in touch with far beyond the day of the wedding. We highly recommend hiring Michael Simonetta as the DJ for your wedding or event. If you are looking to have a worry-free and unforgettable celebration with family and friends, Michael is, without a doubt, the right person to choose.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jill R

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Mike as a person or a DJ. He went so far above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. He spent So much time with us in our consult making us feel comfortable and laughing with us, we left feeling like family. He answered... Read More every late night question I was stressing over within minutes of getting my scattered emails and on our big day he didn't just press play on a computer; he ran the day start to end with our venue (even going so far as helping my sister edit her MOH speech). He is so talented and good at this job and was so much fun. He really listened to how we wanted the day to flow and I didn't worry about a thing. Not only did we love him, but our guests did too! Do yourself a favor and hand your day over to Mike, you will never regret it! - love, two happy customers!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Jared K

Working with Mike was an awesome experience, he was funny, knowledgable, professional and an all around great guy. He made everything a breeze by offering helpful suggestions and keeping in touch throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding he was more than... Read More prepared and walked us through the whole day which relieved a lot of stress. He was dressed professionally, coordinated well with the other vendors and set everything up so it went flawlessly, truly making our night unforgettable. We also used his photo booth which was great as well, we got a guestbook of photo strips from all the guests which was presented in a leather bound book. Giving a 5 star rating just doesn't do him justice! We will certainly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kristin V

You need Michael. The end. There are so many details that go into planning your wedding night, and the DJ is the most important part- he or she runs the entire night from start to finish. I was a great planner (if I do say so myself), on top of every little detail, only... Read More semi-bridezilla on a couple of occasions. But when it came time to pick the DJ, I became very nervous and anxious. We met with a couple of DJ's, went to some Wedding Expos, we thought, 'all of these guys seem fine, I guess we just pick one.' Then we met with Michael. He had DJ'ed one of my friends wedding the year before, and she kept pushing us to meet with him. Finally we did, and we walked out of the meeting, looked at each other, and said, "That's our DJ". I was so confident from that moment on that our wedding would flow perfectly from start to finish. Michael gives you that confidence and comfort that is so hard to find as a Bride. He is funny, honest and knowledgeable. He doesn't just say he will do something, he actually delivers on the night of the wedding. He helped us out when we were stuck on areas that we knew nothing about; how to plan our Ceremony, the Reception entrances, the traditional and non-traditional areas of the night. He helped us put a personal spin on every area of the wedding- I was so excited the whole wedding because I kept hearing specific songs I had wanted at the perfect times! He brings your wedding fantasy to life! You need to trust me, you need to look no further than Michael. Just meet with him and you will see!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Aimee B

Mike was amazing to work with! He was recommended to me by a friend who had been to a wedding he was the dj for. He was friendly and had a great energy to him from the beginning! Sure enough he brought that great energy to our wedding and people are still commenting how great he... Read More was! I highly recommend working with Mike!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Julie K

I've known Mike for years so when the day came that I was starting to plan my wedding, there was no doubt who we'd be going with for DJ services! From day one, he made planning a breeze! He provided song lists for ideas, answered any crazy question I may have had and was a blast... Read More to sit down and plan our details with. The day of the wedding, he was nothing but prompt, professional and most of all, fun! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about his services- from a smooth running ceremony, a packed dance floor and the prop filled photo booth, we truly cannot say how happy we were with everything he did on the greatest day of our lives! Thank you just doesn't seem enough, Mike. You are extremely crafted in your field and I would, and will, continue to recommend you to anyone and everyone needing DJ services!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Janice K

My husband and I got married on NYE and Michael was a pleasure to work with. We were referred to Michael by another DJ and at our first meeting we knew we had found our DJ. He is very detail oriented and very enthusiastic about what he does. Prior to our wedding, he took it upon... Read More himself to work with our venue to broadcast the ball drop without our knowledge. The night of our wedding, he acted like a party planner helping to organize our wedding party, family and friends. He kept us on time with the order of events and gave friendly tips to both my MOH and my husband's Best Man for their speeches. He was everything we hoped for and more when it came to the entertainment. It was very important to us to have all of our family and friends on the dance floor all night, enjoying themselves and celebrating our love and that's exactly what Michael did. Our guests raved about him the next morning and stressed to us what a great time they had. We would highly recommend Michael to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 melanie c

Michael was wonderful to work with. We did ceremony music, uplighting (do it, it's so worth it and makes your reception hall so pretty), reception music, and photobooth. Everything went perfectly, the playlists of what to play and what not to play was followed. And I highly... Read More recommend a photobooth. Your guests will love it and his assistant makes a photo album for you that your guests sign as well. All in all, his services were awesome!

Michael Simonetta

I started my musical journey as a musician over 25 years ago, and after going to many family weddings I saw a need for a DJ that didn’t remind me of a game show host or statue just hitting play. With 23 years of DJ experience and over 1700 successful events, I can confidently say I have mastered the fine line between fun and tastefulness. I am consistently staying on top of industry trends and seeking ways to improve your overall experience. My experience also includes countless radio voice overs and TV commercials, as well as Master of Ceremonies for some of the areas largest outdoor events.