The wedding of your dreams starts with the BEST DJ

Wow your guests! The lighting, the PhotoBooth, to the party itself! And It starts right here. The most experienced, Fun & professional DJ/MC/Event coordinator in the business today. As a BEST of The Knot winner, trust what other couples have experienced with my services. Call me today.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Middletown, CT, Middletown, CT CT, NY and New England (860) 305-9459

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sarah B

I cannot express how unbelievably happy my husband and I are that we decided to go with Mike for our DJ for the big day! Mike met with us multiple times before the wedding and was so easy to contact with any questions. Mike is so fun to work with, but also is professional, he is... Read More so experienced and made the whole process easy and stress free from start to finish. Even though he has done thousands of weddings he made ours individualized not cookie cutter and he really made us feel like we were important not just "another wedding". The wedding day itself was the best day of my life and without Mike I am positive it would not have been as amazing as it was. Mike checked in with me before the ceremony to see how I was doing and to make sure I didn't have any questions. During the ceremony the sound quality of the music was perfect and, unlike other outside weddings I have been to, people could actually hear what we were saying with the microphones Mike equipped us with. Even though I was not present for cocktail hour all my guests raved at how amazing the music was! Mike was prepared and got everyone in line for reception introductions, he knew everyone's name and just has the most amazing personality and got all the guests up and cheering. Mike was on top of everything, the lighting he used in the barn was unbelievable and really was that special touch that made everything look perfect. Now my wedding was on a Sunday night before Columbus day, and Mike had people up and partying in between servings for dinner! Mike was able to do everything we asked and more. He was so much fun, the music during the reception was perfect and even now weeks later I still have guests coming to me saying the music was the best they ever heard at a wedding and it was one of the best weddings they ever been to. Mike really listened to us and what we wanted. I honestly cannot say enough about Mike, out of all the vendors I went with for the wedding Mike was by far my most valued and best decision I made for my wedding. Mike not only was professional and an amazing DJ but he really cared and he felt more like a good friend, which is really important. If you want to have the best night of your life, if you want to have peace of mind that everything DJ related (which is really a gigantic part of the wedding) will go without a hitch, if you want your guest to have a great time, and if you want your wedding to be one that you can only dream of then go with Michael Simonetta. He made my wedding so perfect and I wish there was a 10 star rating because he goes even beyond that.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Catherine L

The best decision we've made was getting married. Our second best decision? Choosing Michael as our DJ! From the moment we had our initial phone conversation to our in-person meeting he made us feel like family. He was attentive, engaging, and very accommodating to each and... Read More every one of our needs. Michael sat with us for hours to go over all the fine details of our music selection as well as getting to know us personally as a couple. We felt completely assured that we were in good hands as we could tell that he has a deep passion for music and drive to deliver only the best. We decided to go with the full package including the photo booth and the uplighting and it was worth every penny. When the day finally arrived everything was coordinated to a tee. From the introductions to the first dances, to the music and the uplighting, everything was arranged perfectly. And it was no surprise that the dance floor was packed the entire night. From the young to the old, everyone was having the time of their lives. We still have numerous guests inquiring to know who our DJ was because now THEY all want to book a date with Michael. Our expectations were far exceeded and then some. Thank you Michael for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christine C

I would do it all again just to work with Michael!!! We left our initial meeting with Michael the most excited we had been other than getting engaged as he touched upon every detail of our day, painting the exact picture of how everything would flow from start to finish. This... Read More made everything "real" for us! Michael was always responsive when we needed him, and very flexible with any changes we may have had - even up to the day of! He had everyone on the dance floor and kept them there the entire time. My guests are still raving about the music! Michael is more than just a DJ, he makes sure YOU have the perfect day you deserve, and for that I am beyond grateful!! Thank you, Michael!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kaitlyn L

One of the most important decisions was our DJ, and Mike was spectacular. From the our first meeting with him to our wedding day, we could not have asked for a better DJ. Mike spent so much time ensuring the flow of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were perfect. He was... Read More extremely attentive and interactive with the crowd throughout the evening and if a song didn't fit he made sure he found the perfect place for it. Our dance floor was packed all night long, it was a blast. We couldn't be happier with our selection, we would hire Mike all over again and highly recommend him for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Emma K

Michael did an absolutely fantastic job DJ’ing our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with from even the interview stage. When we were speaking to DJs, we knew that there were certain traditions that we did not want to happen during our wedding and Michael was the only DJ to... Read More recognize that we had vision for our wedding and wanted to make sure everything from his end went off without a hitch. About 2 weeks before the wedding, Michael scheduled a call with us to make sure that we communicated all of the touch points and songs we wanted to hear. He did such a great job taking what we talked about and extrapolating to have the perfect soundtrack for our wedding. Throughout the whole night, neither of us can remember hearing a song we did not like. Almost every single one of our guests commented during and after the wedding how great of a job Michael did with the music. The venue for our ceremony and reception were not wired for sound (the ceremony was outside) and Michael had the equipment and knowledge to set everything up so all of our guests were able to hear us during the ceremony and thoroughly enjoy all of the music during the reception. Additionally, we had Michael’s team do the photo booth for our guests to enjoy. The photo booth was a great addition and at the end we got a book of all our guest’s photos as well a digital copy of all the pictures. In short, my husband and I cannot recommend Michael highly enough as a DJ. He provided exactly what we asked for and made it a truly awesome evening.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amber C

Michael was extremely professional in all of our interactions-excellent communication, well-prepared, and punctual. It was clear that he is passionate about what he does and committed to ensuring that he captures the vision of the bride and groom. He played all of our songs and... Read More stayed away from our "do not play list", but also had great questions and suggestions about details we hadn't considered. We got married at the Carousel at Lighthouse Point Park with a ceremony on the beach-with no built-in AV system and limited outlets it had some unique challenges but Michael was well-prepared to ensure that our guests could hear us and the music throughout the night. Michael also provided lighting for our reception. They are LED lights that can be adjusted to any hue you'd like and changed instantly throughout the night. It really enhanced the look of the venue. Michael was truly a pleasure to work with and he charges very reasonable fees.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jayme S

My husband and I cannot day enough amazing things about Mike & we are so happy we chose him as our wedding DJ. Mike met with us a number of times before the wedding to talk about our vision for our wedding day and to make sure that everything would go as smooth as possible the... Read More day of. He was also very easy to get in contact with for any questions or concerns leading up to our big day. Mike’s main concern is to make sure everything goes exactly as planned, he even came up to check on me before the ceremony to make sure I didn’t have any last minute changes or questions. Our guests have been raving about the music selection since our wedding, the dance floor was packed all night... even friends and family who weren’t big dancers were out on the dance floor! We also got our photo booth through Mike and there was always a line to go in the photo booth, he has a great selection of props & the album we were given at the end of the night was such a great keepsake to look through to see how much everyone had fun! If you’re in the market for a top of the line wedding DJ, Mike is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Adrianna V

Michael was an amazing DJ and made our day unforgettable! He listened to all of our needs and met them above and beyond. He was very professional, attentive and a pleasure to work with. He knows how to get the crowd dancing and everyone raved about how great the music selection... Read More was. The dance floor was full all night and he made sure to cater to all of our guests so that everyone had an amazing time. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking for an awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Bryan J

Incredible DJ. Was accommodating to our requests. Kept the energy of the wedding party going. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Matt D

Very responsive. Amazing party. Great price. HIGHLY recommended. We were incredibly happy with Michael for our wedding, because he is so much more than a DJ. He really lives up to his advertisement for “event services”. From our first meeting over the phone with Michael, we... Read More were impressed with how engaging and friendly he was. He gave us helpful tips early on in selecting a personalized song list, and he spent plenty of time the month before the wedding in making sure every important detail of the big day was just right. If we had any questions, he would always answer very quickly. He was proactive and took a lead role in helping to coordinate the other vendors at our wedding, and made sure that everything flowed smoothly. And he really showed off his DJ skills at our reception by turning into it an exciting, unforgettable party. We never got off the dance floor. The best part was his price, which was unbeatable, given how much work he did for our wedding. We would totally recommend him to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alicia S

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was very down to earth and easy to work with. He did a great job at our Polish/Italian wedding and was able to incorporate music to please everyone. The dance floor was full all night and we received so many compliments from our... Read More friends and family about how great the DJ was. Thanks again for everything! -Damian and Alicia

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kate F

We LOVED MIKE!!! He played such an important part in making our day so special. He brought such great energy to the wedding but maintained a perfect balance of professionalism and FUN. Mike also had a photo booth that our guests loved. We now have a great memory book for our... Read More coffee table:) Mike is worth every penny!!! We would highly recommend him to be part of your special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jillian F

We are so happy we went with Michael's DJ and uplighting services. We had several meetings prior to the big day and he definitely delivered the day of. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or any event you want your guest to have a great time. Our dance floor was always... Read More jamming and our guest sure had a great time. Thanks again for making our day extra special.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danielle D

Such a great DJ! Michael was our DJ for our wedding in July. Prior to that he met with us to find out what we were imagining for our day. We emailed numerous times and he answered within the day, every time. He did such an amazing job and kept the party going all night. We are... Read More so appreciative of all his hard work, our day wouldn’t have been as great without him!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sarah K

After seeing Michael Simonetta dj at 2 of our friends wedding who raved about him we knew we had to have him at our wedding. He is extremely easy to work with and very organized and professional. I had several guests come up to me during the wedding and say how great the music... Read More was. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mike R

If I could rate this 10 stars I would. Mike was hands down the best wedding DJ we've ever had. We've been to a ton of weddings and Mike did the best job I've ever seen at our wedding. 100% recommend for your wedding DJ, do not go with anyone else. Mike has great energy and... Read More enthusiasm. He definitely knows how to run the show with music and keep people having fun. A good DJ is important for a wedding, Mike is by far the best. I would not go with anyone else! Also his prices are extremely reasonable. We definitely felt the prices were extremely fair and WELL worth the money to have a great DJ at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Shelley T

Mike did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding! We knew from our first meeting that he was the DJ for us, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Seriously, don’t even waste your time searching around for anyone else. He took the time to understand what we were looking for,... Read More helped us with our playlist and ultimately put up with my groom and his groomsmen all day (which says a whole lot!). Mike is the prefect balance of personable and professional! I haven’t been to many wedding where everyone was on the dance floor all night; but I am happy to say that ours was one of those lucky ones where people danced ALL night. People are still telling us how great Mike was. I wish we could do it all over again! Mike thank you for everything- you are the greatest!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephanie G

Michael is the BEST!!! He is so accommodating and really takes the time to hear what you want. Michael had people on the dance floor all night! He also made our venue look amazing with uplighting and an awesome monogram. You will not be disappointed with Michael!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Anne Marie L

Mike was the greatest at DJing our event. I couldn't think of a better person to MC a wedding. HE was very helping in slecting songs and the order of things. He got a great idea of our musical tastes and the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. No one could leave the... Read More dance floor because every song that came on they loved and wanted to keep dancing. Thank you so much again Mike!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Danielle W

Michael was a fantastic DJ /master of ceremonies and the best that we could have ever asked for. He did music and sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very responsive throughout the process, easy to get a hold of, and very professional. All of our guests... Read More were raving about how amazing the music was throughout the night and how it was best wedding they have ever been to. Michael’s lighting was also absolutely beautiful and turned an already gorgeous venue into something even more stunning. He kept guests dancing and singing all night. We are so happy that he was a part of our wedding and truly made it a perfect day.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Melissa D

Micheal was great!! The energy he brought to our wedding was fantastic most of our guests danced the whole night! He was organized and contacted us several times throughout the wedding planning process. He made sure he had everyone's names right.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Valerie P

We loved him from the minute we met him! His enthusiasm and energy are contagious, and his passion for music is apparent as soon as you start to talk. When we started looking for a DJ, we knew we wanted someone who could really get the party started but was also professional and... Read More experienced with weddings. Mike is the total package! He works with you to customize your wedding to exactly what you want and makes the whole process so simple. He had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! Our guests loved him and haven't stopped raving about him. Thank you for making our wedding the most amazing night of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Molly L

I called Mike, in late December. It was after "business hours", so I left a message. I figured he'd call me back the next day. Nope, he called back minutes later. We talked for a good 30 minutes, he had a few questions for me and then he answered a few of my questions. Before... Read More we even hung up the phones, I was so excited to call my fiancee and tell him he might think I'm crazy, but I found our DJ. We met with Mike in person a couple weeks later and my fiancee was sold! We never interviewed any other DJ's. Mike ran his show the only way we could have seen it done! THE NIGHT WAS PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Shawn M

Michael was the most amazing DJ we could have hoped for. He was more than just a DJ he was a true professional from the first time we spoke to him through the entire ceremony. We were able to pick Michael because he was the DJ of my sister-in-law's wedding a couple year ago and... Read More he still resonated in our heads for becoming our DJ. He went above and beyond what we were expecting from him. My wife and I were not the best at selecting every song we wanted to hear throughout every portion of the evening. That was not a problem because everyone thought or idea we had, Michael was able to make it even more special for us. His uplighting that we used was so perfect, he found how to match our color scheme!!! On our wedding day he was such a great asset for keeping my wife and myself on track for timing of events. All our friends asked who he was because they want to use him as well. Since our wedding 3 months ago, I already know multiple friends that have booked him for their wedding!! I am recommending Michael to everyone of my friends still.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Adrienne J

After talking with several DJ's in the area, I really felt comfortable talking to Michael. He has been doing this for a long time and his expertise and knowledge of the wedding biz is on point. We were able to give him a list of do and do not play songs and it worked out... Read More really well. We danced all night long and I never felt like my dance floor was empty. Super easy to work with and great DJ. He also transformed our venue with all the uplighting and made it look fantastic. If I was getting married again he would for sure be my first call! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Michael Simonetta

I started my musical journey as a musician over 25 years ago, and after going to many family weddings I saw a need for a DJ that didn’t remind me of a game show host or statue just hitting play. With 23 years of DJ experience and over 1700 successful events, I can confidently say I have mastered the fine line between fun and tastefulness. I am consistently staying on top of industry trends and seeking ways to improve your overall experience. My experience also includes countless radio voice overs and TV commercials, as well as Master of Ceremonies for some of the areas largest outdoor events.