Michaela Frances Artistry - Louisville Makeup Artist

Kentucky, Southern Indiana, Southern Ohio

Professional on-site airbrush & traditional makeup

Michaela Reeves is a professional makeup artist based in the Louisville, KY area with over 10 years experience in bridal, event, and editorial makeup. Offers airbrushing, lessons, on-site makeup and open to travel outside the Louisville area. Rates and additional reviews available on her website at www.michaelafrances.com

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Kentucky, Southern Indiana, Southern Ohio (502) 314-2128

She's the best!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

I used Michaela for my engagement photos and knew I wanted her for my wedding day immediately. She introduced me to airbrush makeup and I've never looked so flawless and it truly lasted all day (even in the hot summer). She is always a delight to work with. Very professional,... Read More punctual and courteous but a total hoot as well. I've used her for several events since and have always been pleased with her work. She makes me feel so pretty!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Liz C

I was referred to Michaela by one of my friends to do my wedding makeup and when I met her to do a trial run, I knew she was the one I needed for my special day. She does a fabulous job and she made me feel very comfortable knowing that my makeup would be exactly what I wanted.... Read More She's a wonderful package of fun and professional all in one person :) She did my makeup, my bridesmaid's and my mom's for the wedding. Anyone that asks for a makeup artist referral always gets Michaela's name and information from me. There is no question that she is the one you need to make you feel gorgeous for whatever event you're attending :)

Awesome Work

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

Michaela did my makeup for a wedding I was in last year. I had never had my makeup done before but I was very impressed. I was nervous at first because I don't wear a lot of makeup but I felt totally comfortable and beautiful with the result. I can't wait for her to do my makeup... Read More for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Megan W

Michaela is the BEST! I knew after my trial that my makeup would look good the day of my wedding, but I was still blown away on my wedding day. She listened to what I said I liked and made me look perfect. I received so many compliments on my makeup that night and it's all... Read More because of her! She's also done weddings that I've been in and all of the girls end up looking great. She's also just fun to be around and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend Michaela to anyone looking for wedding makeup!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Brooke R

I couldn't imagine my make-up being any more perfect for my wedding day! Not only is Michaela EXTREMELY talented, she is genuine and fun, and she made me feel beautiful and relaxed! My skin is super oily and I had very little shine the entire night even though it was hot and... Read More muggy. Michaela is the real deal! I will definitely call her the next time I need make-up services!

2016-09-22T10:30:25 Response from the vendor

I wish we could do it all over again! You girls are awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Melissa C

Michaela is wonderful to work with. I have used her several times and she never disappoints. Plus she is really cool, so that's an added bonus:-)

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tiffany B

Michaela's work was nothing less than perfect. I needed my make up done last minute for my engagement pictures, and she was more than willing to do it. I was so happy! She came directly to me, and her work was flawless. She was easy to work with and made the experience fun! I... Read More highly recommend her for your next event! You will not be disappointed!

2016-09-16T12:49:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I love the way your photos turned out!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Erin W

I have never felt as beautiful as I did when Michaela did my make up. My mother there and bridesmaids looked wonderful as well. I was severely broken out from all of the stress, but you couldn't even tell because of the airbrush makeup.

2016-09-16T12:50:29 Response from the vendor

I loved being part of your day! You looked amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Samantha A

Michaela is doing my makeup for my wedding next weekend. The trial I had with her was amazing. She does awesome makeup and it very personable

2016-09-16T12:50:49 Response from the vendor

Can't wait to see you soon!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lauren R

Michaela was absolutely amazing!! She came to my house to do a trial and then came to me on my wedding day too. She did airbrush makeup for my bridal party, mother, mother in-law and sisters in-laws and they all love it. Highly highly recommend!

2016-09-16T12:51:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I can't wait to see your photos!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

I planned my wedding myself and I'd have to say the easiest part by far was my makeup! Michaela helped me create a look I loved and also helped with my timeline for the day making sure we weren't rushed and could relax. Anytime I had a question she was quick to respond and very... Read More helpful! I love her professionalism and knowledge of products and always refer her to anyone looking for the same. She's the best!!

Gorgeous work

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Courtney P

Michaela did my makeup for an event and I was so impressed with her work, that I have used her for several other jobs and references in the future. Her personality put me at instant ease, her work was gorgeous and quick. Some stylists take upwards to 2 hours, she listened to... Read More what I liked and didn't like and I was drooling over her collection of eye shadows and lip colors. i looked and felt beautiful

Michaela Reeves

Michaela Reeves is a professional makeup artist based in the Louisville, KY area with over 9 years experience in bridal, event, and editorial makeup. In her career she has done makeup for a multitude of weddings as well as gaining media and entertainment industry experience. Michaela uses a wide range of prestigious and celebrated cosmetics in her kit, focusing on mainly cruelty freeĀ and paraben free brands. She offers onsite airbrushing and traditional makeup.