Welcome to Michele Bridal!

Our philosophy is that appearance should not have to be sacrificed for price or quality. Michele - A Bridal Boutique is a perfect "marriage" of style and affordability. With our striking interior, large dressing rooms, perfect lighting and comfortable lounge, Michele - A Bridal Boutique is a calm haven sitting atop the shoreline of the Long Island Sound. We are proud to offer today's most sought after dress designers for brides, mother of the occasion, or simply an elegant affair – all with expert service and personal care. We look forward to meeting you!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1587 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT (860) 399-2231
INSTAGRAM

Love Lissa. Quaint and amazing alterations!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Jessica A

these women not only saved me money but saved me stress. They get you in and out of your dress and treat you like royalty throughout the entire process. I had been to 4 different shops, even in New Jersey and couldn't find "the one." I didn't think a small shop would have... Read More it...but they did! I cannot say enough about Lissa, Marissa and Amie. they always provided bottled water, advice, helped me pick my shoes (out of the 8 i ordered!) and I brought in 6 pairs of earrings. they helped with everything, even on days I was irritable. I grew so close with them throughout this process that we made the decision, 3 weeks before the wedding, to invite them. keep in mind we were paying for everything ourselves... I couldn't imagine not having them there when we exchanged our vows. My Mom grew up running my Grandmothers bridal shop for over 20yrs. Mom is VERY picky about alterations and grilled Lissa before letting me buy my dress. haha. she's meticulous with her work and helped me find a gorgeous cost effective dress. words cannot express my gratitude. thank you ladies!

So Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Felicity N

The whole experience from the day I walked in to the day I took my dress home was so special and I was always treated like a Bride. My dress had a lot of alterations and came out so beautiful and fit amazing, I couldn't have found a more wonderful dress experience than at this... Read More boutique, loved the girls and the atmosphere was so elegant also!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Melissa P

I searched high and low to find the perfect wedding dress... and found the dress of my dreams here at Michele's! I liked the personal attention that Krista and her staff provided. In addition, the atmosphere of the boutique was sophisticated and the selection of designers and... Read More gowns was top notch! I jumped up and down when I tried on "my" wedding dress and knew it was "the one"! That was truly an amazing moment which set the stage for a truly amazing wedding day... perfect dress, perfect guy, perfect day!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lauren H

I had a wonderful experience with Michele - A Bridal Boutique. This is the second wedding in my family that we have used them for. The seamstress is wonderful although they no longer have her working there.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Ashley C

I've been to many bridal boutiques and salons before coming to this one. Some were good; others not so much. But I just didn't see the dress I envisioned for myself. This is a small boutique but was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a dress that is classy enough for a... Read More church wedding; yet different than your traditional wedding dress. After some browsing, I found 3 dresses to try on. The first dress I tried on of the three was it. The moment I saw it, I knew it's what I was looking for. Finding my dress was such a great feeling but that isn't the only thing that makes this boutique a great find and a place to look for your dress. Katherine the owner is phenomenal! She made me feel like I was her best friend and she wanted me to enjoy the moment of looking for a dress. She went above and beyond to make sure I got the veil I tried on with my dress too. She also is going to allow me to have my future mother in law come in to see me in the dress and book another appointment for me to do that in one of her busiest times of the year! The superb service I got from this one appointment makes me 120% certain I am buying my dress at the right place. I can't wait to put this dress on again, do the alterations and get married wearing this dress. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a bridal dress experience that is one of a kind to come here.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Heather S

Pam and Lissa at "Michele a bridal boutique in Westbrook, ct" are nothing but two amazing ladies! Thanks to them I found the dress of my dreams at their bridal shop! They were so helpful with their advice and not once did I feel any pressure by them. The selection of dresses are... Read More just gorgeous! The prices are very reasonable and were flexible. The salon itself is Gorgeous and so inviting! I have nothing but good things to say about this boutique. Thank you Pam and lissa for making my dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Anna S

After dragging myself to 4 other bridal shops I finally stumbled upon Michele's. THANK FRIGGING GOD. Pam is a saint and helped me find the perfect dress without being pushy or overbearing like some sales people can be. Not only does the dress make me look 10 pounds lighter, the... Read More price is unbeatable. Best experience shopping ever. Obsessed with the women who run the joint and the dresses!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amber B

I purchased a lovely gown in August and was told they would be able to do the alterations. When I arrived for my fitting I was told the seamstress was fired and they would not be altering my gown. My wedding is less than three months away and now I am struggling to find... Read More someone to meet my deadline. My sister also purchased her gown from this shop and the day of her wedding we saw that they never finished her hem and she was married in a dress that was pinned. I guess we should have learned our lesson then.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Kelly T

The very best bridal boutique in CT :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Kathy D

I purchased a mother of the bride dress and can't say enough good things about Lissa and this shop. I am very picky and Lissa was so patient, assured me that I would love the dress after the alterations and she was right!!! I tried it on, wanted a few more things done and she... Read More made the adjustments the same day. This shop is warm, welcoming, professional and has a beautiful selection of dresses. I cannot say enough good things about my whole experience shopping at this store!!!

The first dress I tried on :)

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Kara K

I recently started looking for my dream wedding dress. I am a "girly girl" and thought that this process might take a few tries. I had a general idea of what I wanted, but set up an appointment with Lissa at Michele on a Thursday night to just get an idea of what they had to... Read More offer. I assumed that because it was a small shop that everything would be out of budget, but I was very wrong. I shopped with my sister and Mom and upon pulling into the parking lot saw a dress in the window that I loved! When we went in Lissa told us to take our time and look around- we pulled dresses from the front room and the huge back room of sample dresses marked down to as low as $200 for BEAUTIFUL dresses! I asked for the dress in the window and it was the first dress I tried on. Without looking at the price I fell in love..... then when I took it off I couldn't believe that the dress in the window was a sample dress for a VERY reasonable price. I tried on about 15 other gowns and then put the first dress back on. I loved it! I decided to think about it and Lissa put the dress on hold for me. She was so helpful and kind. She was not pushy and did not make me feel like the sale was the most important thing. I took two weeks (refused to look elsewhere) and brought back some of my bridal party to purchase the dress. Lissa let me try on other dresses to show them before I showed them "my dress". It was perfect! I am sure that alterations and the rest of my road with Michele Bridal and the amazing Lissa will be just as perfect as finding the dress was. I will highly recommend this shop to all of my friends/family in the future for their wedding dresses! Michele is very lucky to have Lissa as their manager/seamstress- as my future mother-in-law says ,"She is a good egg" :)

THERE ARE NO WORDS- THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Lauren M

Lissa and Pam are hands down THE BEST. They are the "Dream Team". They made this process so easy and they had so much patience with me (and believe me I drove them nuts!) I honestly can't say enough good things about them. We met at a bridal show for the first time and soon... Read More enough we were on a first name basis. They worked with me, gave me great ideas and just really made my experience a fantastic one. Choosing a wedding dress is such a stressful decision to make and they made it stress-less. I am looking forward to working with Lissa in the next couple of months for my wedding dress fittings and I am excited!! She is so creative! Every bride should come to Michele bridal for both the dress and alterations. Pam and Lissa are like family now! I hope every other detail for my wedding is like this!!!

AMAZING PLACE! BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! EXCELLENT SERVICE

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

AMAZING!!!!! seriously, this is the place to go if you want to look GORGEOUS in your big day plus they have an EXCELLENT service. I never write reviews; however, this place deserves one. I went there in a rush, just 3 weeks before getting married. I went to a couple of places... Read More and they looked at me like I was crazy. In contrast, Michelle's they loved my idea, they were very supportive and fixed my dress in 2 weeks. I really felt home. They were lovely and made me my dreams come true!

Blissful Experience

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Brittany V

Michelle A. Bridal Boutique made me feel like a bride the moment I stepped into the door. The inside is so clean, organized, and chic! I had a large party come with me (9 people) and they were so accommodating- ensuring everyone was comfortable, especially me. Each person who... Read More worked there was so genuinely excited about weddings that it made me feel so thrilled to be trying on dresses- I was no longer nervous or anxious like I was at other dress shops. I felt I was able to take my time I even found myself trying on many different styles. I found "the dress" and it was exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day. They were able to stay within my budget. Lissa, who altered my dress, is such a calming presence and an expert in her field. I travelled an hour for alterations and each time it was so worth it. They were able to work with my schedule and the dress became my favorite part of the wedding. The drive into Westbrook is so beautiful and Lissa always made alterations fun! She thought of everything to enhance the dress ensuring that she stayed within my budget (belt, veil, buttons). She even has a fool proof way to bustle any train! I have to mention that I have a size 36DD chest and I never had to pull my dress up once. I teared up on the last day when I took my dress from the store since I felt as if I was saying "Good-bye" to a friend! I received so many compliments about how the dress suited me perfectly... Lissa made that happen. I felt so comfortable in my dress on my wedding day and it was all because of Lissa and the staff at Michele A Bridal Boutique.

A great store

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jessica C

I did not have an appointment when I bought my wedding dress. I actually just went into the store to look at dresses, I did not think I would be buying my dress. The woman working didn't think so either. At first she was a little hesitant to let me try on my one and only wedding... Read More dress, but when she did she was very helpful, making suggestions. I bought my wedding dress that day. The woman let me try on a beaded belt with my dress which they even offered to let me borrow on the day of the wedding! I had never heard of such generosity! I went back to purchase my veil from them, and got great helpful service. They were very patient as I tried on numerous veils until I found the one.

WEDDING DRESS

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 marie m

My mom had already planned on us shopping at Michele-A Bridal Boutique when she found out that my boyfriend was going to ask the big quesiton when he took me to Greece to purpose to me. When I called her that night when I was engaged, she wouldn't stop talking about us visitng... Read More Maria at the bridal shop. She had already purchased a dress last year for my brother's wedding in 2009 and next we had to purchase a wedding dress & mother of the bride dress. Maria had greated us with warmth and she was kind hearted. She listed to every detail and did not confuse me with dresses that would that wouldn't fit my body. Maria had found the perfect dress that I fell in love with. My dress was made for my body! When I saw my fiance in church, I knew Maria had done justice. She had taken the time and I trusted her style. All brides MUST visit Maria!!! Thank you !!!Mary Grace :)

PERFECT WEDDING DRESS

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 melissa t

My mom had informed me about "Michele A Bridal Boutique" the night I had called her that I was engaged. She had already purchased a dress for my brother's wedding the year before. The classy and sophisticated bridal shop nestled on the property of Water Edge Beach Resorts... Read More offered personal attention to me. Maria was amazing!!!!!! She is a wonderful person and treated me as every bride should be treated. There was a huge selection of dresses, each very unique and beautiful. Maria had carefully listened to my likes and dislikes in fashion. I only had to try on a few dresses when Maria had found "my dress". It was love at first sight when I had slipped into an Enzoni dress. Maria knew and was confident with this selection. She actually gave me a picture of the dress, sent me home to think about it and informed me to return in 2 weeks. As I drove home I knew I had my bridal dress selected. My wedding was this past May. I suggest all brides to visit Maria and have her find your perfect dress -Marie M.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Erin P

I bought my Winnie Couture Wedding Dress, Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid Dresses and Jr Bridesmaid Dresses from Michele - A Bridal Boutique. Maria was my Sales Consultant and she was WONDERFUL!!!! She was very helpful and very accommodating. I absolutely LOVED my Wedding Dress and I... Read More could not have asked for a more pleasant experience working with Michele - A Bridal Boutique! Thank you again Maria for all of your help!!!!!

Meet The Manager

Julie Barulli

Julie has been in the bridal industry for almost a decade and has dedicated herself to providing the best service and process in finding the perfect wedding gown and accessories for her bride. She provides a no-pressure, calm atmosphere where the focus is easing a brides anxieties- clearing up the clutter and confusion during the gown selection process, and ultimately playing a small role in your big day! She has truly enjoyed watching the fashion industry evolve over the years and is a natural fit to lead the fantastic Michele Bridal team.