Filling Your Special Day With Beauty At Its Best

With our spectacular attention to your every detail, we specialize in your bridal beauty. You & your Bridal party will receive luxury beauty services at its best. You will have the ML experts right by your side from the start , to the moment you slip on your dress. We make the impossible, possible.

Hair Stylists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2241 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY (914) 737-1227

GLAM SQUAD

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Laura C

My bridesmaids and I used Michele Lisa Salon for our hair and makeup. Everything came out amazing!! It was a great atmosphere, they even provided bagels, mimosas and a champagne toast. It was truly memorable. Highly recommend Julia, she's the best! I LOVED my hair and it lasted... Read More all night not a single curl came out. Trish did our makeup and it was flawless! Can't wait to share our wedding pictures with the salon. We can't thank them enough for beautifying us!

Overall wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 zoey m

The stylists at Michele Lisa Salon have blown me away with their talent. My bridal party asked for specific looks and thats what they got! Every piece was soft, romantic and smooth! Very friendly & accommodating, they made my wedding morning stress free. I felt very confident... Read More and beautiful walking down the aisle, posing for pictures & dancing the night away. Their creativity showed in every updo and not one person left unsatisfied. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed when choosing this salon for your big day!!!

Helped create my perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 lauren s

If your reading this, you must be looking for a potential salon for your big day, look no further! The stylists at Michele Lisa Salon transformed my bridal team and myself into masterpieces! Friendly and talented, from makeup to hair, everyone left looking and feeling our... Read More absolute best, couldn't of asked for more. Hair and make up stayed throughout the whole wedding. No frizz, no smudging, nothing fell from its place. The entire staff is super talented, friendly, professional, and caring, making it their goal to make each and every one of us feel gorgeous. I can't thank them enough for making me feel so comfortable and making my day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Shannon F

Right from the start(literally starting with the receptionist) my experience at Michelle Lisa was definitely a five star rating!! Not only did I change what my girls wanted, changed times needed , I'm sure I drove her crazy on the phone, but she was so accommodating and... Read More pleasant!! The girls hairstyles came out Petrarch and lasted the whole evening. I would highly recommend Michelle Lisa, and me and my girls are 100% satisfied customers!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Tom D

The girls at Michele Lisa Salon did an amazing job on our wedding day! They were punctual, professional, and kept the wedding morning vibe calm but exciting! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and my mom and the bridesmaids all looked beautiful and got... Read More exactly what they wanted! Everyone looked absolutely flawless and all our styles and makeup held up throughout the hot July day! I cannot thank you enough and will of course recommend to all future brides!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Priscilla G

This salon is truly amazing! For my wedding day Michele did my hair to perfection, she made sure every strand was in place and that my hair was ready to dance the night away with me! Her wonderful staff took care of my mother, mother-in-law & bridal party.. they did an absolute... Read More fabulous job! Made us all feel like we walked right out of a vogue magazine! My girls brought pictures of what they wanted and they executed all of it flawlessly in fact after my girls had their hair done for my wedding they now go there for all their hair and beauty needs! Kat did all the make up which I usually don't like other people doing my make up but was obsessed when she finished and my hair and make up stayed on all night long after all the dancing, jumping & running around we all did! I highly suggest if your researching for the perfect salon look no further they will make u look absolutely gorgeous for your big day! They even go above and beyond by greeting you that morning with fresh fruit, bagels, coffee & mimosa, perfect start for the beginning of your day! What more could you ask for, I can honestly say you are in trusted hands with this salon!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I can't rave about this salon enough, the girls are so overly accommodating. I've been going to this salon for years now and recently got married. I had my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law & myself do hair and makeup with them and they nailed it! The girls had pictures of... Read More what they wanted and with ease the ladies did everyone's hair to perfection! I had the honor of Michele herself to do my hair & let me tell u I was dancing and running around all day & night & not a strand out of place! My guest were coming up to me all night & told me how beautiful my hair & make-up was. Katrina did all the girls makeup & just flawless! They listen very careful on what your looking for so that they can give you what you want. The definitely go above and beyond for their customers, as soon as we arrived in the parking lot Michele was opening the door to greet each of us and had coffee, mini bagels & mimosa's with fresh fruit waiting for us & let me tell you how much I appreciated that for the fact I was running around & didn't get to eat breakfast so that was amazing! They had all 8 of us done & out on time and never once was I panicked. If your looking for a top salon with great prices this is your spot I promise you they won't be anything less then amazing & will have you at ease while they make you look absolutely flawless on your wedding day! I highly recommend Michele & her glam squad & I will continue to go to them for all my beauty needs!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Future Mrs F

Jessica from Michele Lisa Salon did the hair for my entire bridal party. She did a fabulous job, even with the girls who had no idea what they wanted! Despite it being a rainy day, all styles lasted through the end of the day and everyone was gorgeous!

Amazing and Perfect

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Judy G

I had my hair and makeup done for my big day along with my 2 bridesmaids. The staff and Michele Lisa really took wonderful care of myself and my bridesmaids. Our hair was perfect and our makeup was flawless. I highly recommend.

Beautiful Natural Make Up

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Vanessa G

I am writing this review very late-almost 5 months after my wedding which was on August 23, 2014, but it is never too late to thank Michele Lisa Salon for the wonderful service. Ariel was my make up artist. She was very sweet and professional and took the time to consult with me... Read More about my preferences with make up. I was nervous about my bridal make up because I usually don't wear make up on a daily basis so I wanted something very natural! We decided to go with soft tones browns/beiges to accentuate my natural beauty. Also, my make up lasted the entire night! Thank you Ariel and Michele Lisa Salon! Vanessa

Absolutely Recommend

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 v m

I have nothing but good things to say about this salon. Julia did my hair for my wedding and Ariel did my make-up. They both did an absolutely fantastic job - I received so many compliments from our guests and could not have been happier with my hair/makeup. My mom and sister... Read More had their hair and makeup done as well and were also very satisfied with the results. The salon is clean and the staff are professional, organized and talented. Also, I thought the prices were really reasonable. I would, without hesitation, recommend Michele Lisa salon to anyone.

The best way to start my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Nikki n

The Michele Lisa Salon helped make my wedding day so special. From the second me and my wedding party walked in our every need was taken care of with a smile. Michele and her staff made my mom, all of my bridesmaids & me look flawless. My hair stayed looking beautiful the whole... Read More night without one touch up. Michele is a true professional and an amazing talent. I'm so happy the Michele Lisa Salon was a part of my wedding day. xoxo Nikki

wow

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Stellar service ! I was so pleased with my wedding day hair . it was a masterpiece, I thank Julia for taking so much time & effort in creating my wedding day beauty. The day was great thanks to my talented stylist . Love Michele Lisa Salon

Pretty as can be

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

As a bridal party guest I received quality service by Michele & her staff. Our hair looked perfect & so up to trend. we all were asked to bring a picture in for inspiration, which was such a great idea! it helped us achieve exactly what we wanted. My hair lasted all night & so... Read More did the brides ! -True bridal artists

Spectacular Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Ariel & the staff at Michele Lisa made my day a beautiful breeze . You never realize how a professional & prepared staff can make things run smoothly & that is exactly what almost all brides need from the very start. Ariel did my hair & makeup, I was 100% satisfied and couldn't... Read More be more happy I chose this salon.

Magnificent Service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Michele Lisa Salon is definitely a cut above the rest! Michele and her expertly trained staff did such an amazing job on my daughter's entire bridal party. The bridal party looked so incredible that people were asking them where they went to get their hair done! Thank again... Read More Michele Lisa Salon for making my daughter's wedding such a spectacular event!!

Amazing....Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Grace L

I chose Michele Lisa Salon to do my hair for my wedding on 5/25/14. Michele did an absolutely amazing job! I could not have been happier with the outcome. I had a Sunday wedding on Memorial day weekend and they were great at accommodating me and my bridal party which consisted... Read More of 11 girls! When we arrived they had mimosas, bagels and pastries waiting for us and just made us feel so welcome. Michele's staff is amazing and so talented, everyone's hair came out perfectly. Great way to start my wedding day!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Hair is a very BIG part of your wedding day but the bigger part is who is doing it & how pleasant they make the experience ! I was stunned at how amazing I looked on my wedding day & how fluid & easy my experience with Michele and the entire salon were. I can't imagine choosing... Read More anyone else!

Thankful

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I am so thankful that I chose Michele Lisa Salon for my wedding party.My bridesmaids and I couldn't have felt more taken care of by the wonderful staff. Each stylist took special care of each and every one of us, working hard to make sure we received exactly what we were... Read More looking for. I especially enjoyed the extra mile put in for us to feel pampered and at ease before my big day. There complimentary spread was a nice treat ! My hair looked perfect in person & in pictures . So grateful I chose Michele Lisa Salon

Perfectly Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Erin M

When you look good you feel good is an understatement. Michele and her team made me feel perfectly beautiful on my wedding day! Greeted with a warm welcome to my bridesmaids and myself. Mimosas, juice, fruit, bagels... all a surprise! Her attention to detail is amazing. Her... Read More team was more than attentive and I am so happy I chose Michele Lisa Salon. It was the ultimate experience. My complete look surpassed my expectations. My look lasted and I felt so beautiful all day. I was more than happy. I had the best day ever and it began at Michele Lisa Salon.

Best Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jeanne C

I've been getting my hair done at Michele Lisa Salon for several years now and they have always been great, but they really did a fabulous job for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies to help my mother, my bridal party and me get ready for the big day.... Read More Prior to the wedding my mother and I had several hair and makeup trials. They accommodated my busy schedule so that we were able to perfect the style I was looking for. On the day of my wedding they provided us with fresh fruit, bagels and pastries as well as coffee, tea and mimosas to get us fueled up for the big event. Michele's team did an awesome job giving each of my bridesmaids the hair style and/or makeup they were looking for. Everyone did something a little different and they were able to accommodate all of us. My hair and makeup came out exactly as I wanted and really brought together the style I was looking for. I received so many compliments. I was told my hair and makeup were timeless, stunning and perfect! I was so pleased with the whole experience, with Michele and her team and would highly recommend them to anyone. Their service was outstanding and their prices are more than reasonable for the amazing quality of work you receive. Thanks ladies for making my wedding day perfect! Love, Jeanne Marie

Impressed & Thankful

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

I had a 2 year engagement & had a lot of time to go through trials & stylist ! finally went on yelp for a blowout in the area near my venue & Michele Lisa caught my attention. The staff made my day everything I wanted & more. My bridal party & I felt like stars. I recommend the... Read More salon to anyone looking for ultimate glamour & class !

Truly amazing!!! Incredible!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jaime H

Michele and her talented team did my hair and all of my bridesmaids. Michele is the most professional, caring, and thoughtful person. She listened to what I wanted and did an amazing job with my hair. Her team made each on of my bridesmaids feel special and look beautiful. I... Read More highly recommend Michele! She is so talented and has an amazing way of making each person feel and look beautiful. She is incredible!! Arielle also did my makeup and the make up for my Bridesmaids. She is incredible!!! She truly listens to what you want. Arielle makes each person look amazing and brings out the uniqueness in each person. I highly recommend her!!! Michele Lisa and her team are truly talented and amazing! I couldn't be happier with their work.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kristina L

My hair and make up were done at Michele Lisa salon for my wedding and I am so happy with the service. They make sure that you are 100% happy before you leave. I get all services done with Michele and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

FABULOUS Michelle Lisa Salon

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Chantel P

Michelle and her team did mine and my bridal party's hair for my wedding last summer in NYC. These ladies are beyond amazingly talented, and just great to be around. That day and the events leading up to the ceremony are both stressful and exciting, and who you surround yourself... Read More with is really important. Michelle and the girls were fun, pleasant, and totally supportive. They made the day so fun, and everyone felt beautiful and confident. Everyone in my bridal party had different ideas for their hair, and everyone was taken care of and felt happy. I loved having Michelle do my hair, both leading up to my wedding for my shower and my wedding trial, as well as for the wedding itself. I truly think she the best of the best, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michelle and her team to anyone looking for a great salon or for their wedding or special event!!