Michele's Floral Events

Peoria Heights, IL

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

1225 e. samuel avenue, Peoria Heights, IL

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kim F

I loved my wedding flowers! Anita did a great job putting them together. The flowers matched my wedding colors perfectly and added to the rustic feel we were going for. I could not have been happier with all of my flowers. The best part was that the price was very reasonable... Read More compared to other florists. Also, I originally planned to pick up the reception flowers and set them up in the centerpieces myself, however the day before the wedding I realized I was not going to find time to do this so I called Anita and asked her to deliver the flowers and set up the centerpieces for me. She made it happen even on such short notice, which I greatly appreciated! She was a life saver as I would have never found time to do it myself on the wedding day. I would strongly recommend using Anita and Michele's for your wedding flowers!

Top Notch Service and Georgous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Katie N

I cannot say enough good things about Michele's Floral Events. I worked with Michele in the initial meeting stages and Anita handled everything else. Anita was the first florist I met with who really "got" what I was looking for. And she worked with my budget which was even... Read More better. The flowers were perfect and I could not have asked for better service. Anita worked really hard to make sure the overall look and effect was exactly what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park.

2012-06-27T11:25:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Anita is wonderful and cares for much for all of our brides. We love what we do here!! Michele

Wedding of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Jessica B

This was by far the best decision we made! Every detail was absolutely gorgeous. From the wedding party bouquets and boutenniers, arrangements at the reception, and even our cake! Subtle details linked everything together for a fabulous outcome. Our Fall 'Rustic Romance'... Read More dream wedding came true :)

Stress Free Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Kelly V

I worked with Mimi and she made sure every detail was taken care of! I didn't have to worry about the look of my day at all. I knew she would make it look amazing and she did! The flowers were beautiful and lasted long after the wedding. She also did a wonderful job of... Read More staying within our budget. Thanks so much! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Carrie B

Anita is the best!!! She understood, created and was just as excited about my vision as I was! What a wonderful florist to work with. They really are loving what they do and do it well at Michele's!