Michele's Floral Events

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

1225 E Samuel Ave, Peoria Heights, IL

Top Notch Service and Georgous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Katie N

I cannot say enough good things about Michele's Floral Events. I worked with Michele in the initial meeting stages and Anita handled everything else. Anita was the first florist I met with who really "got" what I was looking for. And she worked with my budget which was even better. The flowers were perfect and I could not have asked for better service. Anita worked really hard to make sure the overall look and effect was exactly what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park.

6/27/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Anita is wonderful and cares for much for all of our brides. We love what we do here!! Michele

Wedding of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Jessica B

This was by far the best decision we made! Every detail was absolutely gorgeous. From the wedding party bouquets and boutenniers, arrangements at the reception, and even our cake! Subtle details linked everything together for a fabulous outcome. Our Fall 'Rustic Romance' dream wedding came true :)

Stress Free Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Kelly V

I worked with Mimi and she made sure every detail was taken care of! I didn't have to worry about the look of my day at all. I knew she would make it look amazing and she did! The flowers were beautiful and lasted long after the wedding. She also did a wonderful job of staying within our budget. Thanks so much! We loved working with you!

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Carrie B

Anita is the best!!! She understood, created and was just as excited about my vision as I was! What a wonderful florist to work with. They really are loving what they do and do it well at Michele's!

Send Email