"Most experienced and trusted in the Twin Cities"

It's all about you, inspiration and having the eye to capture every beautiful detail and emotional moment of your unique wedding! We specialize in combining storytelling documentary style photography and beautiful, sophisticated and innovatively posed wedding portraiture for over 20 years.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving MN & Destinations, Cottage Grove, MN Twin Cities based, Travel Welcomed! (651) 983-8881
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Elizabeth H

When she say's "Capturing the Emotion" BOY was she on point! Michelle Huber Photography delivered like no other vendor I have ever worked with! She is so fun to work with. From the very initial appointment at the coffee shop with my mom to the Big Day, Michelle is the epitome... Read More of class, talent, and professionalism. Michelle worked with Mike and me during our engagement sessions so that we felt comfortable and beautiful for our wedding. She answered all of our questions and has this magical packet (she has developed through out her years of photographing weddings) that helps you develop your day of timeline. Its every brides DREAM trust me. Being organized and having structure was such an amazing feeling. If I had questions all I had to do was ask! If you want a photographer who knows what she is doing and does it with a smile on her face and ensuring you have one on yours, Michelle Huber Photography is the one for you! I can't say enough thank you's and give enough stars. She has given us the gift of capturing our day and we will treasure our photos for generations to come. #IfoundmytrueloveANDphotographerforlife. Something I have to say about Michelle and Trent is it was really cool to see how complimentary they were of my other wedding vendors. They all worked so well together to make our day perfect and We couldn't have been happier, Thank you both! Love, The Hauge's

2016-10-09T10:34:25 Response from the vendor

Liz-Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Trent and I enjoyed working with you, Mike and your wonderful family & friends! Your wedding was so amazing, I knew the Knot would jump at the chance to publish your wedding and it did!! We look... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lynn S

Michelle did an amazing job capturing My daughter and new son in laws special day. She was so fun and energetic. Her pictures tell a story of their entire day. I highly recommend Michelle. She did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Many thanks to Michelle for capturing Mollie and Adam Pfarr and their special wedding moments perfectly. We loved catching up with you since Katie and Cale's perfect wedding photo shoot back on 1 4 14. We love you and your work. Thank you again.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kristin O

Michelle and her husband Trent did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. They were able to capture so many wonderful moments throughout our day. They were incredibly easy and fun to work with. They made everyone comfortable while they were taking photos. I would hands down... Read More recommend Michelle to anyone who is getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 desiree s

My husband and I's destination wedding was absolutely priceless and Michelle and her husband trent were there to capture every single moment of it. Michelle captured every perfect moment that my husband and I shared not only on the day of our wedding, but on our Meet and Greet... Read More event we had prior with our close family and friends. We have a lifetime of memories that we are excited to keep sharing with our growing family thanks to her. She has an eye and a talent for taking a single event and making it into a story and filling it will memories that will be forever cherished. We look forward to working with her in all of our special occasions to come! Thank you Michelle for making our wedding memories priceless!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jake B

Michelle did an excellent job at our wedding. She is a consummate professional and all of the pictures turned out beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with and really took the time to form a bond with us. I would highly recommend her to friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren B

I couldn't be more thrilled that Michelle Huber was our wedding photographer. She has an amazing eye and is such a professional. We got to know Michelle over the course of two super fun engagement shoots, one in downtown Minneapolis and one at her property in Prescott. The... Read More images from our engagement sessions were beautiful. By the day of our wedding we felt like we really knew Michelle, and there was nobody I would have rather had follow me around all day, especially because I get stressed out having my picture taken and it takes someone really good to make me feel comfortable. One of the best things about the day was Michelle interacting with our 4 year old ring bearer and flower girl - she could manage our 14 person bridal party and rather large family, including these two squirrelly kids and two babies, like a total pro. The images turned out fantastic, the lighting is gorgeous (we had a cloudy/rainy day and had to take a lot of pictures inside and they still turned out phenomenal). Also, I couldn't believe how fast we got the images back! Michelle kept an eye out for potential issues, like our tall centerpieces being in the way of pictures during speeches and at dinner, and she proactively arranged with us so that she could capture the images she knew we would want. Michelle caught all the photos we wanted on our list and then some. I loved the pictures she took around my mom's house (my childhood home) in the morning as we were getting ready, and the photos of our gorgeous tables and centerpieces and many of our guests at the reception and on the dance floor. She has so much knowledge and experience about the wedding business. This being the first wedding I've ever planned among my family and close friends, her knowledge and expertise was invaluable. We would have been lost without Michelle! She is so nice and fun to be around, and I would 100% recommend her for her talent and professionalism. We hope to have Michelle photograph more portraits for us in the future. I know we will cherish our wedding photos for years to come, and we had such a positive experience working with Michelle.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie B

We had the joy of working with Michelle this summer when she photographed our daughter's wedding. Not only does Michelle do a phenomenal job capturing the emotion and beauty of the day, she has the ability to make you feel as if your wedding is the most important wedding she... Read More has ever photographed. While Michelle is very professional she is also warm, relaxed and easy-going which put all of us at ease. We felt so cared about by Michelle it was if she was a family member spending the day with us. Thanks Michelle for your care and your beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt like it was important to share with everyone how great Michelle is! Our photos turned out amazing. She captures things that no one else would think to shoot. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexa S

I wish I could give Michelle more than 5 stars. From the minute we met with Michelle we knew she was exactly who we wanted to photograph our wedding. She is SO personable and makes you feel like you've known her forever. There is something so sweet and welcoming about her. We... Read More were reassured we made the best decision when we met with Michelle for our engagement session and she did an amazing job. We could not believe how quickly she had our perfect pictures to us! Between our engagement session and wedding Michelle was so helpful in helping me find the right site for me to order my save the dates that were a perfect fit for us! She had lots of great wedding advice to offer and I will never forget how caring she was on several occasions for us! She quickly responded to any email with any question. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and she captured every moment and every detail. To this day I have people telling me just how amazing Michelle was and how she fit right into our wedding day. She is such a gem and an amazing talent. We have wedding pictures that we are proud to display in our home and show to all our friends and family. Her timeless style makes for pictures that will forever be treasures to us. We will always recommend her work and will continue to have her photograph our memories. We feel like our choice of Michelle Huber Photography for our wedding day was the highlight of our wedding that we can now remember beautifully forever.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie C

Michelle & Trent did a wonderful job capturing Kevin and I's love story during our engagement photo shoot. From the very beginning of our wedding day I felt so incredible comfortable with these too and it shows in the images they captured of my husband, our families, wedding... Read More guests, and I ! There attention to detail in the photographs is remarkable. I highly recommend Michelle Huber for your engagement, wedding, and family photos. I know we will be using her in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Michelle Huber delivered like no other vendor I worked with! She is fun and so easy to work with. I agree with other reviews that Michelle is the epitome of class, talent, and professionalism. She answered all of our questions and as mentioned has a planning guide which was... Read More instrumental in planning our entire wedding day (she has developed through out her years of photographing weddings) If I had questions all I had to do was ask! If you want a photographer who knows what she is doing and makes it so easy and fun, she is it! I can't give enough stars! We couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tony A

10-star excellence here folks. Michelle was just awesome. She has an absolute gift spotting locations, lighting, and poses that made unreal shots. She has the perfect combination of creativity, friendliness, flexibility, professionalism, and "easy-going-go-with-the-flow" that a... Read More photographer is supposed to have. I've never enjoyed being in photos and thought making me look good was going to be a full-time gig that weekend but she smoked-it. It was completely painless. They made it so easy! Both of them worked really hard that weekend and it showed-we really appreciate it. We enjoyed having them there with us too! Michelle and Trent are just great, solid people that I would sincerely call friends! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer L

I cannot begin to express how amazing Michelle was. She catured the love that we shared for eachother, and was able to to cacture everyone having such an amazing time! I feel like I can truly relive my wedding day every time I look at my pictures. If I coul give her more than 5... Read More stars, I would. She is honestly the best at what she does!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelsey T

My husband and I could not agree more that Michelle is the best photographer ever. We are so lucky that we were able to have her capture our engagement photos and our wedding day. She made us and our family feel so comfortable and enjoy every moment while taking our pictures... Read More throughout the day and we could not be happier with how they turned out. I highly recommend her for any type of photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alycia L

Michelle was wonderful! We couldn't have been more pleased with her attention to detail, amazing turnaround time, and professionalism . The groom and I were a little shy in front of the camera but her laid-back personality and great ideas helped us feel at ease while capturing... Read More so many beautiful photos. We loved that Michelle took charge in directing our wedding party and sometimes unruly family as she knew what we wanted and worked hard to make it happen. We truly felt the passion Michelle has for her work and are so happy we are able to look back and relive all the special moments of our day.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Augie L

Michelle did an amazing job! I personally am not a fan of being in front of a camera, but she made our engagement and wedding photos so easy going. Her quality of work is excellent. Our family loved all the special moment she captured. Now, I did very little with the wedding... Read More planning, but my wife had nothing but great things to say about communication and staying on top of things. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kristina S

We had the best weekend ever with Michelle and her husband Trent. While our wedding wasn't a destination wedding for us, it was for many of our friends and family. Because of this we wanted to photograph the whole weekend to capture all the memories we had and ones we weren't... Read More able to see. By the end of the weekend they were just another set of wedding guests- our nearest and dearest! At the initial meet Michelle blew us away with her bubbly personality, her artistic eye and the quality of her photos and photo products. We were thrilled with our choice. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My husband hates taking pictures, and she made him laugh, smile and look natural in both the engagement and wedding photos. She was very relaxed but worked her butt off our wedding weekend and captured so many photos of things and interactions I wasn't even able to notice on our day. She epitomizes flexibility but didn't let the quality suffer in any way. It was an outdoor wedding, something that I think can be a real challenge for photographers but our photos were absolutely beautiful and many complimented both their work and winning personalities. I didn't fret over pictures at all that weekend as I knew we were in excellent hands- and I was right!

2016-10-09T10:41:47 Response from the vendor

Krissa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Trent and I were honored to be a part of your wedding weekend! Thank you so much for choosing us to be such an intimate part of your amazing wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kristina L

I wish there were more stars to give! When I was searching for photographers online and came across Michelle, I had this magical " AH-HA" moment. It was such a great feeling to be so certain that I wanted her to capture the big day. Michelle and her husband, Trent, were a great... Read More team. There was excellent and quick communication through the whole process ( 13+ months). She is honest when you need her opinion and open minded with new ideas that you bring to the table. Wedding photos are an investment and you get what you pay for. She is worthy every penny! I can't say enough positive things about her!

2016-10-09T10:29:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It says your wedding date is 12/8/2017? This is obviously a typo, would you be able to fix this? I want to make sure future brides are viewing accurate information. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lindsay W

I first heard about Michelle by attending another wedding she photographed and instantly fell in love with her pictures and style! After meeting Michelle for coffee, I instantly knew she was the photographer I wanted to capture our special day. Michelle is not only incredibly... Read More talented (and has years of experience), but she has a special talent for capturing the most important, sentimental moments. I could not be more happy with our wedding photos and the beautiful slideshow that Michelle created for us. Additionally, if another photographer is needed or wanted, she and her husband, Trent, make a great team! My husband and I are looking forward to working with Michelle in the future as our family grows!

2016-10-09T10:30:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kelly S

Michelle was hands down amazing! We hit it off from the first day we met. She was so great with our engagement photos to our wedding day. She does such a great job of using the sunlight and capturing the beauty of the moment!! Thank you!!! We will definitely be using you as our... Read More family grows!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Emily M

Michelle and Trent were AMAZING! They were extremely professional and friendly, and they made us feel so comfortable having our photos taken. Michelle and Trent were with us all day taking photos and they turned out absolutely incredible. We loved having two photographers on our... Read More wedding day because they were able to capture the same situation/photo from different angles. We had a blast with Michelle and Trent; they were constantly making us laugh and it really felt like they cared about our wedding day as much as we did. We had many compliments from our wedding party and other guests on the quality of photos and professionalism from Michelle and Trent. Their photos are truly unmatched, and we believe we could not have chosen a better pair to photograph our wedding. We would highly recommend their services!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Logan

From our first set of emails back and forth, I knew I had made the right decision by choosing Michelle. She extended grace and kindness our way, even flying to Arizona to capture our engagement photos. In fact, we did two separate shoots in order to include our son as well! I... Read More love the honesty and genuineness that shows through in all our wedding photos! Michelle did an amazing job being flexible and making sure we got all the shots that were important to us. I would recommend her a thousand times over! Thank you for everything, Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Michelle E

Michelle photographed my sister's wedding and when it was my turn to get married I knew we had to have her! Her images are stunning and she genuinely cares about you as couple and making sure you get what you want out of your photos. She is quick to respond to any and all... Read More questions you have for her. On your wedding day you will know you can trust that she will capture all the moments of your day in a beautiful way! We love Michelle and you will too!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

We were so fortunate and grateful to have Michelle document our special day! Even though our event was more intimate than others, with fewer participants, Michelle maintained a high level of professionalism and dedication throughout the entire process. She was very easy to work... Read More with and was very accommodating to our requests. She has an amazing talent in capturing the key moments, especially the truly naturally intimate ones. We were impressed with her work, and we highly recommend her!

Michelle & Trent Huber

Wedding Photographer is my full-time profession - this is all I do, it’s my passion, and my life (besides being a wife and mom, of course!). It’s all about capturing emotional moments. I want you to just be you! I love people, and really I love photographing real people in love. I love capturing the intimate moments, as well as the awkward ones, those moments are the best! They say practice makes perfect, I have been a professional wedding photographer for over 20 years.I'm great at what I do. Choosing the right photographer is one of the most important decisions you make for your wedding