"Most experienced and trusted in the Twin Cities"

It's all about you, inspiration and having the eye to capture every beautiful detail and emotional moment of your unique wedding! We specialize in combining storytelling documentary style photography and beautiful, sophisticated and innovatively posed wedding portraiture for over 20 years.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving MN & Destinations, Cottage Grove, MN Twin Cities based, Travel Welcomed! (651) 983-8881

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kayla H

Michelle and Trent were awesome to work with! They captured so many details that I wasn't even aware of until we got the pictures back. All the pictures turned out amazing, and we were dealing with 95 degree weather with extreme humidity! :) What my husband and I enjoyed the... Read More most was Michelle's calm personality. On your wedding there is so much going on, so we felt at ease that both her and Trent were very relaxed all day. Most of the time we didn't even notice they were there, so to have all the pictures we got back - blew us away!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sara G

Michelle and Trent were absolutely FANTASTIC to work with. They are both so much fun and easy going. They make you feel comfortable and like you've known them forever. From the first time meeting Michelle, we knew that we made the right choice by choosing her as our... Read More photographer. She captured every moment of our day. I would recommend Michelle and Trent to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren B

I couldn't be more thrilled that Michelle Huber was our wedding photographer. She has an amazing eye and is such a professional. We got to know Michelle over the course of two super fun engagement shoots, one in downtown Minneapolis and one at her property in Prescott. The... Read More images from our engagement sessions were beautiful. By the day of our wedding we felt like we really knew Michelle, and there was nobody I would have rather had follow me around all day, especially because I get stressed out having my picture taken and it takes someone really good to make me feel comfortable. One of the best things about the day was Michelle interacting with our 4 year old ring bearer and flower girl - she could manage our 14 person bridal party and rather large family, including these two squirrelly kids and two babies, like a total pro. The images turned out fantastic, the lighting is gorgeous (we had a cloudy/rainy day and had to take a lot of pictures inside and they still turned out phenomenal). Also, I couldn't believe how fast we got the images back! Michelle kept an eye out for potential issues, like our tall centerpieces being in the way of pictures during speeches and at dinner, and she proactively arranged with us so that she could capture the images she knew we would want. Michelle caught all the photos we wanted on our list and then some. I loved the pictures she took around my mom's house (my childhood home) in the morning as we were getting ready, and the photos of our gorgeous tables and centerpieces and many of our guests at the reception and on the dance floor. She has so much knowledge and experience about the wedding business. This being the first wedding I've ever planned among my family and close friends, her knowledge and expertise was invaluable. We would have been lost without Michelle! She is so nice and fun to be around, and I would 100% recommend her for her talent and professionalism. We hope to have Michelle photograph more portraits for us in the future. I know we will cherish our wedding photos for years to come, and we had such a positive experience working with Michelle.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Catherine S

I found Michelle from thorough online searching; when I finally met Michelle at a coffee shop, it was like a breath of fresh air! She had arrived early and was set up at the largest table, was upbeat and friendly, someone who you walk away from and feel like is already a good... Read More friend. We had our engagement shoot last week and within 24 hours we were reviewing our photos, then had all photos within a couple days! They were STUNNING; I’m thrilled with them, she has a remarkable eye and we have had raving compliments from others! Although we were blessed with a balmy 30 degree day, I can only attribute the amazing experience to Michelle’s great attitude; she’s excited to be with you, helping you through a vision she might have, with funny rabbit trails if she suddenly sees the right thing in the right moment (she even caught us in laughing fits after complete failures of being awkward people, and those pictures ended up being lovely and some of my favorites!). Her positivity was an immediate balm to my fiancé’s initial stiffness, and I found it helpful that she directed us through the shoot so we didn’t feel completely lost in what looked best. I can rest with complete assurance that our wedding day is in the hands of a professional, and I’m so looking forward to the amazing photos Michelle and her husband will bring us.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Nicole R

Michelle is an amazing photographer! She captured our day perfectly! She is so experienced and professional. She was so easy to work with, and was extremely fast at responding to every message. She's down to earth, and willing to work with any idea that you have. She made... Read More sure to get any planned family pictures I had requested, but also captured so many unplanned candids that are truly perfect and capture our emotions beautifully! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you Michelle!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 DeeDee M

From a mother's point of view, I wanted this day to be captured perfectly. The work from Michelle and her husband, Trent, was breathtaking and everything we had hoped for. We are in love with her work. Each picture was beyond beautiful. Michelle was truly a pleasure to work... Read More with. She's fun and energetic and professional; replies almost instantly and was so helpful. A huge thank you, again!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephanie W

Where to begin...from our very first meeting, Michelle was absolutely fantastic! She is very prompt with her responses, extremely helpful through the whole planning process, very genuine and she does beautiful work! My husband and I could not have asked for a better person to... Read More join us and capture our special day. Looking back through the photos, it's as if there were 5 of her, yet we barely noticed her around! We couldn’t have imagined the absolutely stunning images that we got back, we will cherish those forever thanks to Michelle. The passion she has for her job is so inspiring and it shows through her work! I look forward to working with Michelle in the future!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 McKenzie

I’m not even sure where to begin. Michelle Huber Photography raises the bar. They strive for and give the best quality work and it’s obvious in each picture taken. Michelle was beyond amazing to work with. Not only a photographer, but is also willing and knowledgeable about SO... Read More much more, and is willing to share her advice! We were so fortunate that her husband, Trent, was also able to join. We were so lucky! So many aspects of our wedding day were captured that we didn’t even know happened and for that we are beyond thankful. It’s been amazing looking back at all the photos and reliving every moment. Michelle Huber Photography is professional, efficient, sincere and she gives all of her heart and soul into her work. Michelle shared sneak peak pictures just a couple days after the wedding, shared a tear-jerking, goosebump-giving slideshow of images from the day, and within less than a week had all 1,434 images back to us for viewing. Truly amazing work. We have been so blessed to work with her through our engagement pictures and wedding photography. I recommend Michelle Huber Photography every chance I get. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Katie K

I am so unbelievably glad I chose Michelle to take our wedding photos. I had actually been following her pictures for years getting inspiration on posing and lighting ideas and it was not a hard decision at all choosing her for our wedding day. She is so easy to talk to and to... Read More get to know, it was like I had a good friend following me around all day! I had lots of questions before our big day and she was really good about responding right away and giving me good advice. I knew after looking through our engagement pictures that I would love all of our wedding pictures and I was totally right! I can't decide what pictures to frame because there are so many great pictures! I wish I could upload some to show you. Michelle and her husband Trent were very professional and it is obvious they are very experienced. During the family photos she was very prepared and got everyone in and out in no time. I would highly recommend choosing them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Mollie P

Michelle was an amazing photographer and captured our wedding day perfectly. She has such a good eye for the details you will be sure to notice in your photos. There wasn't a single picture that I didn't want to print off and frame to show off. She is outgoing and fun to work... Read More with through the whole process of meeting, engagement photo sessions, and wedding day. I got so many compliments on my wedding photos, I am so glad we went with Michelle Huber Photography. I would highly recommend her to anybody and everybody.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Bryanna W

Michelle was AMAZING to work with. She captured our entire day in just a few 1000 pictures ;). My fiancé and I were so lucky to work with her. She would answer my emails right away and help me with any questions I had. Our first time meeting Michelle we knew she was amazing!... Read More She arrived before us and had everything set up for our meeting. This was our first thing on the wedding checklist to check off and Michelle made it so easy. We had our engagement photos on a VERY cold day in December and she captured many amazing pictures in those cold few hours. We are not the most photogenic people and Michelle changed that – she made it so easy to be in front of the camera. The wedding day was perfect; Michelle arrived early to get everything ready. Of course we were running behind schedule, but she helped us get back on track and organized. We had the most gorgeous weather on our wedding day and she would find the perfect spot with the sun shining just right to make perfect pictures. We had about 20 people in our wedding party (not including 4 little ring bear and flower girls under 8 years old). She got everyone in their spot and managed to get the 4 younger ones in their spot and captured the moment. We gave Michelle a list of whom we wanted to get pictures with during the wedding day (she provided a form for us and we filled it out). She managed to get every picture on the list and more! I could not get enough compliments from family and friends on how great our photos turned out and how amazing of a job Michelle did. Here I sit about 2 weeks after our wedding and we already have our pictures!! I can’t believe how fast she got them back to us. Michelle is amazing at what she does and it shows through the pictures. Jimmy and I will have these photos forever and be able to show our kids. Every time we look at the photo’s I know we will be able to relive the entire day over again. We will be back to get more pictures in the future and would recommend every single one of our family and friends to go to Michelle.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kaile S

Michelle did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. I have worked with Michelle before with family photos and I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She is truly the sweetest and a pleasure to work with. Our pictures went so smoothly. It was a hot summer day and she... Read More made sure to keep me in the shade and a cool spot while preparing for each shot. We got our photos back so quickly and I loved them ALL. Every moment and detail was captured. I would and have recommended Michelle to anyone looking for perfect photos that are quality.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lynn S

Michelle did an amazing job capturing My daughter and new son in laws special day. She was so fun and energetic. Her pictures tell a story of their entire day. I highly recommend Michelle. She did an awesome job!

2017-09-22T09:45:38 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I noticed the wedding date says 2018 (which has not occurred yet) Could you please fix the date? (the review might not be considered valid) Thank you SO much!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Many thanks to Michelle for capturing Mollie and Adam Pfarr and their special wedding moments perfectly. We loved catching up with you since Katie and Cale's perfect wedding photo shoot back on 1 4 14. We love you and your work. Thank you again.

2017-09-22T09:45:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kristin O

Michelle and her husband Trent did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. They were able to capture so many wonderful moments throughout our day. They were incredibly easy and fun to work with. They made everyone comfortable while they were taking photos. I would hands down... Read More recommend Michelle to anyone who is getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 desiree s

My husband and I's destination wedding was absolutely priceless and Michelle and her husband trent were there to capture every single moment of it. Michelle captured every perfect moment that my husband and I shared not only on the day of our wedding, but on our Meet and Greet... Read More event we had prior with our close family and friends. We have a lifetime of memories that we are excited to keep sharing with our growing family thanks to her. She has an eye and a talent for taking a single event and making it into a story and filling it will memories that will be forever cherished. We look forward to working with her in all of our special occasions to come! Thank you Michelle for making our wedding memories priceless!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jake B

Michelle did an excellent job at our wedding. She is a consummate professional and all of the pictures turned out beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with and really took the time to form a bond with us. I would highly recommend her to friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie B

We had the joy of working with Michelle this summer when she photographed our daughter's wedding. Not only does Michelle do a phenomenal job capturing the emotion and beauty of the day, she has the ability to make you feel as if your wedding is the most important wedding she... Read More has ever photographed. While Michelle is very professional she is also warm, relaxed and easy-going which put all of us at ease. We felt so cared about by Michelle it was if she was a family member spending the day with us. Thanks Michelle for your care and your beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt like it was important to share with everyone how great Michelle is! Our photos turned out amazing. She captures things that no one else would think to shoot. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexa S

I wish I could give Michelle more than 5 stars. From the minute we met with Michelle we knew she was exactly who we wanted to photograph our wedding. She is SO personable and makes you feel like you've known her forever. There is something so sweet and welcoming about her. We... Read More were reassured we made the best decision when we met with Michelle for our engagement session and she did an amazing job. We could not believe how quickly she had our perfect pictures to us! Between our engagement session and wedding Michelle was so helpful in helping me find the right site for me to order my save the dates that were a perfect fit for us! She had lots of great wedding advice to offer and I will never forget how caring she was on several occasions for us! She quickly responded to any email with any question. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and she captured every moment and every detail. To this day I have people telling me just how amazing Michelle was and how she fit right into our wedding day. She is such a gem and an amazing talent. We have wedding pictures that we are proud to display in our home and show to all our friends and family. Her timeless style makes for pictures that will forever be treasures to us. We will always recommend her work and will continue to have her photograph our memories. We feel like our choice of Michelle Huber Photography for our wedding day was the highlight of our wedding that we can now remember beautifully forever.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie C

Michelle & Trent did a wonderful job capturing Kevin and I's love story during our engagement photo shoot. From the very beginning of our wedding day I felt so incredible comfortable with these too and it shows in the images they captured of my husband, our families, wedding... Read More guests, and I ! There attention to detail in the photographs is remarkable. I highly recommend Michelle Huber for your engagement, wedding, and family photos. I know we will be using her in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Michelle Huber delivered like no other vendor I worked with! She is fun and so easy to work with. I agree with other reviews that Michelle is the epitome of class, talent, and professionalism. She answered all of our questions and as mentioned has a planning guide which was... Read More instrumental in planning our entire wedding day (she has developed through out her years of photographing weddings) If I had questions all I had to do was ask! If you want a photographer who knows what she is doing and makes it so easy and fun, she is it! I can't give enough stars! We couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tony A

10-star excellence here folks. Michelle was just awesome. She has an absolute gift spotting locations, lighting, and poses that made unreal shots. She has the perfect combination of creativity, friendliness, flexibility, professionalism, and "easy-going-go-with-the-flow" that a... Read More photographer is supposed to have. I've never enjoyed being in photos and thought making me look good was going to be a full-time gig that weekend but she smoked-it. It was completely painless. They made it so easy! Both of them worked really hard that weekend and it showed-we really appreciate it. We enjoyed having them there with us too! Michelle and Trent are just great, solid people that I would sincerely call friends! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer L

I cannot begin to express how amazing Michelle was. She catured the love that we shared for eachother, and was able to to cacture everyone having such an amazing time! I feel like I can truly relive my wedding day every time I look at my pictures. If I coul give her more than 5... Read More stars, I would. She is honestly the best at what she does!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelsey T

My husband and I could not agree more that Michelle is the best photographer ever. We are so lucky that we were able to have her capture our engagement photos and our wedding day. She made us and our family feel so comfortable and enjoy every moment while taking our pictures... Read More throughout the day and we could not be happier with how they turned out. I highly recommend her for any type of photography needs!

Michelle & Trent Huber

Wedding Photographer is my full-time profession - this is all I do, it’s my passion, and my life (besides being a wife and mom, of course!). It’s all about capturing emotional moments. I want you to just be you! I love people, and really I love photographing real people in love. I love capturing the intimate moments, as well as the awkward ones, those moments are the best! They say practice makes perfect, I have been a professional wedding photographer for over 20 years.I'm great at what I do. Choosing the right photographer is one of the most important decisions you make for your wedding