Michelle Lyman Photography Design

Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina and Beyond

Wedding Photography for the Fun and Fantabulous!

I like to think of myself as a wedding day storyteller. Mixing styles of fine art and photojournalism to catch all of the day's memories into a story to last for generations. Details, emotions, connections all put together. My ideal client is laid back and enjoys life with family and friends. I have been serving the Piedmont Triad area as a full-time artist with over 20 years of visual art producing and instructing experience tucked into my vintage train case turned camera carry-all.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

4215 Tudor Ln, Suite A2, Greensboro, NC Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina and Beyond (336) 307-1393

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lexi P

Michelle is absolutely incredible! For our engagement session, she was completely understanding of all we had requested (No Shoes Nation flag in the middle of the GSO Arboretum!) and even brought my picture-shy husband out of his shell to take some amazing dancing shots! I did... Read More my bridal portraits at the Starmount where our wedding would be, and despite the cloudy and gloomy weather, Michelle still captured the amazing scenerary of the venue. On our wedding day, Michelle kept everyone's focus (with our families that tends to be hard to do!) and was very present in knowing which precious moments to capture. I know that this is what makes Michelle stand out from other photographers, and makes her talent invaluable. In the midst of the craziness of our day, in the times when my mind was going a thousand miles an hour, I knew that I could count on Michelle to make sure the memories engraved in our minds forever would be captured in beautiful still photographs. For this, we are eternally grateful and cannot praise or thank Michelle and her team enough for all they have done for us. Do not look any further, if you are in the area to use Michelle's services, do it. I know you won't regret it!

2017-08-23T17:26:17 Response from the vendor

I love you guys! I hope we can work together again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Michelle Lyman is an amazing photographer! She did a great job photographing every part of my wedding. I was very happy with the way our pictures turned out and with how many she was able to take. She will make sure she captures every moment that you would like her to. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding day or another special occasion!