Artistic

Wedding Albums

Santa Ynez, CA, CA (805) 455-9470

Amazing and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013

When we started planning for our wedding, the #1 item on our list was to find an amazing Photographer. Photos are, after all, memories that will last forever. So after searching for awhile, we luckily found Michelle Warren and loved her work. We met her for the first time during... Read More our engagement session, and immediately knew she was going to be perfect on our special day. And she was! She was extremely professional, guided us throughout the day, making not only myself and family comfortable, but also calmed the nerves of our entire wedding party! She was patient and covered everything we had requested for the day/night, and really brought some creativity to our photos. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of the photos. They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! We actually have had a very hard time narrowing them down to be framed and placed in albums, because they are ALL perfect! We HIGHLY recommend Michelle Warren for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

You're missing out if you don't choose Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Tish M

For anyone skimming reviews and looking for the perfect photographer, let me save you some time and stress by saying – look no further than Michelle Warren! I live in Florida and got married in Santa Ynez and planning a wedding from that distance was very challenging. Michelle... Read More was personally recommended to me by my florist and as soon as I saw her website, I knew she was exactly who I wanted. To start, Michelle and her husband/assistant Ben are two of the most wonderful people to be around on your big day. They are fun, clearly talented and find a way to keep everyone relaxed and looking their best in your photos. My husband hates to have his picture taken and even he enjoyed his photo shoot! Then, after your wedding Michelle will send you your photos and you will be in awe of her exquisite work in chronicling your wedding day. She has the perfect balance of fine art and photo journalism that makes your wedding like one of those dreamy photo shoots from a bridal magazine. I am still amazed by how gorgeous the photos turned out and how she was able to capture the entire day of memories for me to relive each and every time I look at my photos. To me, the two most important qualities I wanted in a photographer was someone who understood how to best capture those irreplaceable moments I wouldn’t be able to see (brides are just a liiitle busy on their wedding day) and make it fun at the same time. Michelle is both and more and I'm eternally grateful to her and her team for perfectly capturing our most special day.

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

There are absolutely no words to describe what Michelle did for us in terms of catching those incredibly perfect and beautiful moments of our son's wedding! I have to say that every time I look at the beautiful images of that day, tears come to my eyes as I see in everyone's... Read More face's their feelings in those moments, which Michelle immortalized in a subtle and caring manner. We ordered a few picture books for some members of our family and a most beautiful Coffe Table book for ourselves. All of them pieces of art. Although it wasn't us, Parents of the Groom who hired Michelle services, we were highly impressed by the results of her work. I believe that I wouldn't doubt for one moment asking Michelle to document for us other important events in our family.

Look no further!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013

Where to start?? I cannot say enough great things about Michelle and her flawless photography! Living in San Francisco and getting married in Santa Barbara proved challenging when it came to finding the perfect vendors. Michelle was recommended to me by a friend's photographer... Read More in the Bay Area, and once I talked to her and checked out her work, I never looked back. Michelle's style was exactly what I was looking for, and combined with her awesome personality, the decision was easy. Michelle took tons of time with us and really got to know what we wanted in terms of overall feel from the photos before she ever took a single shot. We made a trip down to the Central Coast to take engagement photos with Michelle which was a great decision because she helped us feel less nervous and silly in front of the camera before the big day (not an easy task). On our wedding day, she was instrumental in making sure that everything went smoothly both before the ceremony and at the reception. Seeing the proofs after the wedding reinforced our original impressions about Michelle - she is an incredibly talented photographer and has a unique ability to capture all of the energy and emotion that comes with a wedding! We love Michelle so much, we've asked her to do a maternity shoot and newborn shoot since our wedding, and I'm sure we'll be seeing her again in the future for family photos! Look no further. You will not regret the decision to go with Michelle Warren Photography!

The Perfect Photographer

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Lana S

Michelle Warren is the most fantastic, supportive, creative, thoughtful photographer out there! Choosing Michelle would be the icing on the cake for having the perfect wedding you are searching for. From the start, Michelle was caring and supporting for our big day. She helped... Read More us with many details beyond just photography-related and really made my Husband and I feel like we were her friend. She put so much effort into making us feel unique and special to her; something that was beyond what we would ever have expected. Michelle uses a perfect mixture of artful and trendy touches, while making her photos also timeless and classic! Michelle always went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied during the engagement photo shoot and we left feeling so happy with the final products. For our day of, Michelle was absolutely amazing- everyone in our wedding party to our family to our guests were captured perfectly, as well as capturing all the aspects of our wedding. We are beyond happy that we chose to go with Michelle and feel absolutely lucky to have been her clients!! We can't wait for the next opportunity to hire her again and can't recommend her any higher!!

Michelle, my bell

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Piper C

Where do I begin with Michelle? She first photographed my wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico back in 2005 and then in 2007 and every year since then she's photographed my family which has now grown to four-my husband and I and our two girls Elle and Coco. After shooting our wedding,... Read More she went on to shoot some of our closest friend's weddings who just "had to have her" after seeing our album. She is beyond talented, professional and so at ease with her clients you forget you're having your photo taken. She captures true moments, which is why we hired her in the first place. Her work is so beautiful and the moments she captures are so real and sweet we just can't get enough. We look at our wedding album every year on our anniversary and the pictures of our family line almost every wall of our house. We had a very intimate wedding with a small group of only our closest friends and family and by the end of it, Michelle was included in that group. She captured every single moment, even ones we didn't even know were happening. Like the surprise fireworks on the beach, which somehow she managed to capture-in almost total darkness. One of my favorite pics is of my surprised face watching the show. What I love best about our time with Michelle is how relaxed it is. Now as a family, I appreciate it even more. Getting a family of four camera ready and to a beautiful location at the perfect time of day is not easy, and I'm usually a complete stress case on the day. Until I see Michelle, because I know she's got it taken care of. She starts shooting the second we get out of the car, before we're even "ready" and of course those little moments end up being some of my favorite shots. I have friends who "skimped" on their wedding photographers and they regret it terribly. It's really one of, if not THE most important thing to spend money on for your wedding and I tell all my engaged friends this. It's one day and a lot of it can become a blur, if you can't look back on the photos to remind you how special it was, what's the point. Michelle captured our day to perfection and if one day she's there for my girls' big days, nothing would make me happier.

The Best

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Sierra F

When I first saw Michelle's work I was instantly drawn to it. Her incredible talent allows her to capture intimate moments in the most beautiful and magical fashion. She is 100% invested in you every step of the way and her kind and fun nature makes you feel at ease in front of... Read More the camera. I felt honored and proud to have her at our wedding - I knew we were in good hands the entire time. After seeing our engagement and sneak peek wedding photos, I can honestly say that Michelle Warren is hands down the BEST. I know I will look back on these images, along with my family and friends, and be very grateful we had someone so amazing to document one of the biggest moments of your life. I hope if you're reading this that you seriously consider checking out Michelle's Facebook page and website - the work speaks for itself. Thank you, Michelle, for capturing such special moments in my life that I can see everyday in our home and be reminded of how lucky we were to find you. I don't think Adam and I could ask for a better gift.

Thank- You MW Photography...

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Erin C

"The most daunting part of Wedding planning for us was not only putting faith in others to re-create our dreams, but more so...conceptualizing how we would go about capturing them, to have and to hold from that day forward and even more so, for loved ones that could not be there... Read More to witness our day, to feel like they were... To bestow that responsibility, to place that level of trust with someone was never a concern because of Michelle Warren! Her sheer gift and pure passion is what we could only dream of! Thank you for being on that next level of awesomeness as a person (your assistant and partner in crime/husband; Ben too) and for not only capturing our moments but creating memories for us... We can honestly only hope that others have the opportunity to experience your talent and gift :)"

Look No Further!

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 Lindsey G

Hiring Michelle to do our wedding photography was by FAR the best decision my (now) husband and I made throughout the planning process. From the moment we began planning, I said that the photography was the most important piece to me-- so I spent a lot of time doing my research.... Read More I luckily discovered Michelle's work through Facebook, and then later she was referred to me from another vendor. Going into our first meeting, I knew I loved her work, but I knew it was also important to "click," personally. Michelle is not only incredibly gifted at her art, but she is truly a great person-- my (then) fiance and I left that meeting both feeling like we had known Michelle forever. She listens to your vision, your concerns, and gives terrific advice/feedback, and just puts you at ease. There's no doubt she is a true professional. We met with other photographers, and none made us feel as comfortable as Michelle did. Throughout the planning process, she continued to exceed every expectation. She is prompt and thorough in her responses, even responding to my late night text the week before the wedding asking for advice on which tie my husband should wear! (Sorry, maybe I should not encourage late night texting to wedding vendors...) Michelle listens to what her clients want, and is flexible (and generous) to make it happen. Having been through her own wedding day, she brings personal insight into what the bride is thinking/feeling. Speaking of her wedding day, she has an awesome second shooter/assistant who is equally as loveable, and somewhat of a MacGyver, her husband Ben. Ben is not only a great photographer himself, but the Jack-of-all-trades on your wedding day, which is SO helpful! (He made some magic potion to get the red wine out of my wedding dress... oops!) You are in THE BEST hands with this dynamic duo on your wedding day. I could go on and on and on about how wonderful Michelle is, and how she is definitely an investment you will not regret. But with all the other stuff-- her being a true professional, fun, just a beautiful person.... at the end of the day, and months after the excitement of the wedding has worn off, you are left with the most incredible images of your wedding day. Details and moments you may have missed or forgotten, beautiful captured for you to revist whenever you want. I plan to have Michelle photograph my family for years to come.... whenever that baby time comes, that is.

True Artist

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Jessica M

Count yourself lucky if you are able to work with Michelle Warren for your wedding! She is an absolute dream photographer who is not only responsible, timely and personable but she is a true artist who has the rare ability to capture emotion and intimacy in her photos. I'm a... Read More huge planner by nature and looked at many photographers in advance before selecting one so trust me...I've done my homework. I was immediately drawn to Michelle's work because of her soft/romantic images and her ability to make all her brides look even more beautiful than they already are. Although her portfolio drew me in, my meeting with Michelle really sealed the deal in working with her. My now husband and I met her at a coffee shop and ended up just chatting for an hour. When all you want to focus on is your big day, it is so helpful to have a photographer who puts you at ease and that is exactly what we felt with Michelle. Over the course of my 2-year engagement, Michelle was great about providing feedback, answering my questions about other vendors, etc. She even called a couple times just to touch base and see how I was doing. At our engagement photo shoot, we knew we made the right decision! My husband isn't particularly keen on being in front of a camera but Michelle just made us laugh the entire time so we had such an amazing experience (and even more incredible photos as a reminder of the night). And the wedding itself--pure magic and beautiful pictures from an artist that will last a lifetime. My advice - snatch Michelle up as a quick as possible for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Fantastic Job

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Benjamin S

Michelle was really great to work with during our wedding this summer. She and her husband Ben were extremely friendly and easy to work with. They made us feel comfortable in a situation in which I would normally feel quite awkward (standing around posing with a camera pointed... Read More at me). One thing I noticed was that at times I barely noticed them. I've been to a few weddings before in which the photographer can be seen and heard running around interrupting conversations and generally getting in the way. This is especially annoying during the actual wedding ceremony. During our ceremony I didn't even notice she was there. I know that our guests also really appreciated that even though it was our wedding, we weren't the only people there who got to be the subject of the photos. Michelle and Ben made sure to take the time to have private photo sessions with every willing person in attendance. The pictures also came out really well. It's great to have shots from unique perspectives, and of some of the details that we would otherwise have forgotten about.

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Angie L

I fell in love with Michelle's photography at first sight and knew I wanted her services for my wedding right away. She is wonderful to work with and the quality and style of her photos are amazing. She stays in contact throughout the whole process, will always update you on the... Read More status of your photos/package, and is quick to respond to any questions. The value of her photography and capturing the memories of our marriage is priceless. My husband and I love our wedding photos!

Elegant

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Karly O

Michelle Warren is awesome for wedding pictures. Her and her crew did such a great job and I would recommend them to anyone. They are a little bit more expensive, but I think you should splurge for wedding pictures. You only do it once!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer B

Michelle and her assistant were phenominal! She captured all the right moments and took all the portraits I wanted and more. She is easy to communicate with and made sure everything I wanted was taken. The whole day and night I saw no less than 2 cameras around her neck, at... Read More one point she was carrying 4 different cameras, with color and black & white film along with digital. She is way under priced for her quality of work.

Rating for Michelle Warren Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tara S

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer A

Michelle was very easy to work with. We had several conversations before the wedding and she made me feel very secure not just in her ability as a photographer but as a friend. My husband and I got married in Costa Rica so I wanted to make sure that every moment was captured not... Read More just the wedding but the whole adventure and Michelle did an excellent job of doing that. She arrived in Costa Rica several days prior to the wedding so she could scout out sites and I can?t tell how amazing some of our shots turned out. Our wedding would not have been the same if it wasn't for Michelle.