Midwest Conference Center

Northlake, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The perfect location in our Newly Renovated Space

Our 33,000 square feet of banquet space are all newly renovated. The exquisite 15,000 square foot Midwest Ballroom is perfect for large events up to 1,000 guests. Our Grand Ballroom for more intimate events, or the breathtaking views from the 16th floor Ballroom with floor to ceiling glass windows

$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

401 W Lake St, Northlake, IL

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 David N

Zoila and her crew made my reception happen. And my reception was no ordinary reception at all. It was concert-themed and quite the production. Including dry ice, skull centerpieces and a massive electric screen, they made sure that I was a satisfied customer. Also, all my... Read More guests LOVED the food! Make sure you taste the chicken kiev!

food

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Jasmine M

The food was fabulous, everyone talked about it for weeks after.

Best kept secret in West suburbs

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Lyuba B

This venue is off the radar, and I stumbled on it after extensive searching online. It offers the best value for an all-included package. Zoila, the events coordinator is lovely and very helpful. We were able to do the ceremony, take pictures, and have the reception at this... Read More site. The guests were very impressed by the venue, the food, and the view from the skyline ballroom. This venue is very convenient for those staying by O'Hare; unfortunately, you can't easily get there from Chicago without a car.

Great value, great view!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Maggie B

My now husband and I were looking for a venue that didn't cost $100 per plate, and this was the place! Including taxes, gratuity and whatever other charges the cost for their Distintive Package was around $63pp; their Deluxe Package was around $46pp. Food was excellent and... Read More everyone loved the cake too! The events manager Zoila was great to work with and answered emails/calls very timely. The view was a nice bonus :)

Great wedding hall!

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Adina W

MCC was a great place to get married. The rooms were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was great. They handled everything so well and I didn't need to worry on the big day

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 JAZMIN M

I had my reception on the 16th floor skyline ballroom. It was beautiful! Zoila the corrdinator was great she worked with us to get everything we wanted and just the way we wanted. She is so nice and great to work with. The view was amazing as the sun shined in our floor to... Read More ceiling windows. And when the night hit the downtown shyline view was amazing. Will have another event here again.You will not got the value of the best anywhere else. I had my cermony in one room, cocktails in another, and dinner in the shyline ballroom. The food was great as well. My guest can not stop talking about it. And the best of it all is they believe I spent a huge amount here. In reality This was the cheapest place I found with expensive taste. Loved it.

Beautiful Views

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Karen D

There's one reason and one reason only to use this venue: the 16th floor Skyline ballroom. With windows on three sides of the room, the views are ah-mazing, and it'll be an experience your guests won't forget. Don't go here for any other room but the Skyline ballroom. My... Read More guests still rave about the wedding, but the reception wasn't without flaws. The biggest, most irksome problem was the food we were served during our tasting was NOT the food that we were served at our reception. Not only was the meat entree completely different, but the green beans were almost completely raw. More troubling was the catering office's lack of concern for the whole thing. They tried to put it on us (like we were remembering wrong), and never offered any kind of reimbursement. We were terribly embarrassed that our guests were served that entree. Still, our guests loved the evening and kept complimenting us on the venue. So if you do go here, keep in mind that you're paying for the views, not necessarily the food.

TO Midwest Conference Center