Mike Rinehart

I will travel anywhere in the world...

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Ceremony, Wedding

PO Box 161026, Austin, TX I will travel anywhere in the world... (512) 785-6149

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jessie G

Mike was wonderful to work with and I’m so glad we found him to officiate our wedding. Throughout a year of wedding planning he made sure we knew he was available to us for anything! He worked with us to create a beautiful ceremony that focused on what was important to our... Read More relationship. At our rehearsal and made sure we knew exactly what to expect the next day. On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and prepared. He isn’t kidding when he says he doesn’t need a microphone! He has a great voice that carries which was perfect for our outdoor ceremony. We had many people come up to us after the ceremony and tell us it was the best wedding service they have heard! Before Mike left our wedding, he made sure to find us and tell us that we didn't just have him for our wedding day, but that he was there for us afterwards - very sweet man!

Mike is a blessing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jocelyn D

My husband (then fiancé) witnessed Mike Rinehart perform a wedding ceremony and was greatly impressed. Our first meeting with him brought tears and laughter, a similar experience to what others had reviewed. We thanked our lucky stars that he was available for our downtown... Read More Austin wedding. Extremely personable and engaging, his service was exactly what we wanted. Thank you Mike for making our day so special!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/27/2012 Ryanne A

His ceremony reading was perfect! He was on time, very professional, and he genuinely liked being a part of our big day! When we first met Mike, he went through his typical ceremony and I teared up then. Jason and I knew that he was a perfect fit--witty and sentimental!... Read More He had received books as part of a collection and when he heard that I taught math, he gave me a couple of them because he did not have any use for teaching mental math. After our ceremony on wedding day, he told us that he was ours for life and that he wanted us to keep in touch. Highly, highly recommend!!

Wonderful person to work with

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Jessica S

I would like to agree with everything the first reviewer stated. Mike Rinehart is such a wonderful person through and through. When I asked my coordinator for a recommendation on an officiant, she said Mike was the best, and she was right. Mike collaborated with us to design a... Read More beautiful ceremony that honored our heritage and religious backgrounds. He was able to give us advice, and when I said I wanted my niece to do a reading he sent me several to read through, which helped out. We ended up picking out one he recommended. The best thing I can say about Mike is that when the ceremony was over, he came to us before he left and let us know that he would still always be there for us, if we ever needed his help in the future.

the best officiant ever!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 aileen o

The moment Mike started describing his service we knew he was the one we wanted to marry us. We were sitting outside a coffee shop early one morning with Mike in his workout clothes and he started talking about the service. He didn't even get into too much detail and he... Read More already had us crying and laughing. We wanted God in our wedding but didn't want to upset either of our families - who are from different Christian denominations. His wedding ceremony was the perfect mix. Everyone said how amazing he was and asked where we found him! I got lots of compliments on how beautiful and how much everyone truly enjoyed the service. We feel very lucky to have met and been married by Mike!

Great Officiant Presence

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Sharlean S

We interviewed several officiant's in the area and clicked with Mike Rinehart. He was willing to listen to the type of ceremony we wanted for our big day. We were able to customize our vows without any issues. Mike Rinehart performs religious and non-religous ceremonies. Mike... Read More performed a non-religous ceremony for us but with spiritual touches. The guests commented on his great presence and how his voice drew them in so they felt part of our ceremony. The ceremony was special but also light hearted at times. He knew how to make small tid-bits to get the guests chuckling a little bit. Which was great so everyone felt relaxed and comfortable. Wonderful guy and we would definitely recommend him for conducting any ceremony.