Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

480 Kenolio Rd, Kihei, HI (808) 740-2600

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Nancy R

Mike was our photographer and minister and did a fabulous job at both. He was professional, friendly and took great photos and provided many memories for us at a very special time in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 ryan c

MIke was the best, our pictures came out awesome! Mike was super easy going and made the whole process painless. We got married at sunset and our pictures came out beautiful! Thanks again MIke

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 K C

Mike was great to work with! Awesome personality and even better photos. Took some very original shots that were perfect and he was very timely with delivery. Highly recommend !

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jen S

Mike was amazing!! He made the day so fun and captured our personalities perfectly!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Karen P

Mike is amazing. We absolutely LOVE our photos!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Samantha P

Mike made our wedding day memorable. Working with him was enjoyable and fun. The photos he took of our wedding are priceless.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Marci G

Mike is a devoted pro and a genuinely kind person. He made every member of our family feel comfortable during our photo session and it shows in the final product. We purchased every photo he snapped. Mike has a great eye and his artistry provides beautiful, timeless preservation... Read More of your special moment in time.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Isabelle M

Mike Yeany is not only an amazing photographer, he made the whole eexperience so memorable. As soon as he arrived at the hotel to take some pre ceremony photos I felt at ease and he made me laugh and I was just excited to get some photos taken. We then got to the ceremony and... Read More the pictures were sent to me a few days later and every picture was more beautiful than the last. It was an amazing experience and I know I would've regretted going with any one else but Mike. He is the best!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Tami C

My husband and I dreamed of renewing our vows in Maui and wanted to remember our day with amazing photos. Mike Yeany was so personable, took a few minutes to get to know us and incorporated some of those details while performing our ceremony. And, our photos were amazing right... Read More down to the little details, lighting, locations, scenery and provided us with so much variety it was hard to chose our favorites! Mike was professional, personable and well prepared!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Britni S

Mike was awesome for our wedding. We weren't sure what to expect when booking a wedding from out of state but he blew away all our expectations. He performed our ceremony and photos. He was genuine and super down to earth; it made our big day special and stress free. My husband... Read More enjoyed our ceremony so much that he is hoping to book Mike to renew our vows down the road. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! I loved every single photo Mike took for us!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Caroline L

We renewed our vows in Maui and Mike was our photographer. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! He is very professional and friendly - he says the right things to capture special moments in the pictures. Mike listened to our likes/dislikes of what we wanted and... Read More captured perfect moments. He also performed our renewal and he was the perfect fit for us! I was a little skeptical waiting to get the 'money' sunset shot but it was worth it! If Mike says it's worth waiting for, he knows what he is talking about!! We have fabulous pictures and a truly beautiful vow renewal album! Thank you Mike for capturing our special day perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

We couldn't be happier with our photos. Most importantly, Mike and Ian (video) made it so much fun to take pictures after the ceremony. We typically aren't into getting our photos taken but they were very patient and made us laugh through the whole process. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jodi W

Mike was awesome and took beyond amazing photos! Friends commented that they were the best wedding photos they have ever seen. We had a hard time choosing which photos to include in our package - they were all so good! Thanks Mike for making our day even better and giving us... Read More amazing photos to commemorate!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sarah B

Mike was our photographer through Maui Aloha Weddings. I read a review on Maui Aloha Weddings where someone suggested using Mike so we requested him. We were so happy we did. Mike did an amazing job. He kept my husband and I both laughing - which made the pictures look genuine.... Read More We also had some ideas of what type of pictures we wanted and Mike was very accommodating. Not to mention the photos looked very professional and awesome! The turnaround for getting the photos was very prompt (within a few days) and Mike made it easy to navigate and select our photos. Overall it was a fantastic experience. Also - my husband and I decided to ditch our wedding plans in Chicago and elope in Maui. The photographer we were going to use in Chicago is one a friend had at her wedding. I think that Mike did a way better job capturing our wedding day than the photographer we were going to use. Although the beach may have helped to make awesome photos, mike is really talented and great to work with!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Toni G

Mike was very professional and great to work with. He spent extra time with us to get sunset pictures that were amazing with us. All of the photos are beautiful and its hard to decide which ones to pick. Thank you Mike for making capturing our special day. Aloha Toni and... Read More Greg

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Alyssa B

Mike is an amazing wedding photographer! He was very professional and provided our photos very quickly. Thanks for capturing our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Katie H

Photographer Mike Yeany did a fabulous job capturing our wedding day!! He was the perfect mix of professional, creative, experience and fun! He took so many great photos (some traditional poses and some spontaneous), and even managed to catch a whale jumping in the water behind... Read More us! Mike also took some fantastic shots of our teenage daughters spoofing us posing. Those pictures are so unique and fun and everyone's favorite. I highly recommend using Mike Yeany as a photographer. You can trust that he will capture your special day so that it lasts forever!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Linda T

Mike did an incredible job on our wedding photos. He was so easy to work with, and was so creative.. Family and friends loved the quality of the photos. My husband and I were so impressed that we would like to use Mike again for our upcoming one year anniversary.. in Maui again!... Read More Thank you Mike for being so easy to work with..

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Mike N

Wonderful photos, great price, and a totally stress free shoot! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 4/14/2017

Mike did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding in March. He exceeded all of our expectations. He is a creative, outgoing, unique photographer who will provide you with the most extraordinary and perfect pictures. Our photos are beyond beautiful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Angelica C

Michael did a family photo shoot for our 10th year anniversary and we loved it. He was very professional and responsive to all of our inquiries before the session. All our friends and family loved the pictures. It was a wounderful experience to work with him.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Christie G

Mike Yeany, our wedding officiant and photographer, was amazing! I highly recommend him. If we had to do it all again, we would use their services again, as we are very pleased with how wonderful everything turned out! Thank you, Mike, for bringing our dreamy dawn images to... Read More life!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kelli M

Mike was amazing to work with! We wanted a very simple wedding on the beach but also wanted professional photos. Mike did an amazing job on capturing or special day.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Hali A

We cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Mike! We wanted a simple easy wedding, but also to capture the special moments and beautiful scenery with great photos. I had seen Mike's photos and knew that I wanted to work with him on our day. We really just... Read More let him do his thing and we were beyond impressed at his creative eye and attention to detail. We have the most precious memories documented through our fantastic photos! Mike - thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Sara S

My husband and I are not very comfortable when it comes to having our photos taken, so we were nervous about photos on our wedding day! We are also living in the UK at the moment, and had never been to Hawaii, so didn't know what to expect. I can not recommend Mike enough! He... Read More made us both feel very relaxed and made the whole experience fun and easy going. He told us exactly what to do for some great pics but was also open to things that we wanted to do. The photos are stunning and we couldn't be happier with them! The colours are so vibrant and he really captured who we are as a couple and the relaxed feeling we were looking for. We really couldn't be happier!