Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

909 Fleming St, Key West, FL (305) 735-4749

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 laura h

The symbolism of flowers and ability to create unique one of a kind arrangements is a lost art form. Using the highest quality materials Peter, Kenneth, Anthony, and the Milan Event team transformed our ceremony and reception venue into a paradise on the water. As a meticulous... Read More bride Peter patiently listened and tirelessly worked to take my elements and construct imaginative designs. Anthony was so attentive and truly delighted to be with us throughout everything. His attention to detail and flawless execution rivaled only Peters. If you want a innovative, genuine, and skillful team for your wedding day then look no further than Milan Event Floral.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kelsey S

THE BEST! My vision come true and beyond.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Matt C

Peter and Kenneth were absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. They really took the ideas we threw at them and turned it into beautiful and cohesive decor for our wedding. The flower bouquets were the most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen. So happy we chose... Read More them. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Jenna M

Peter & Kenneth (& the entire Milan staff) were absolutely incredible - they were available from the initial call, through our entire wedding day (by phone and in person), and until the final moments of our wedding night. I was blown away with out simple and elegant the... Read More bouquets, boutonnieres ,and corsages looked. I couldn't have asked for better looking ceremony/reception. The atmosphere was fresh and HAPPY!!! The guests raved about ALL of the decor! When it comes to flowers and wedding decor, I was clueless. However, Peter explained everything in detail and walked me through all of his decor on the website and really made me feel relaxed and confident about our decisions and the final product. Also, my husband and I were post-grad health professionals, so were on a tight budget. Peter and the Milan staff exceeded our expectations and mastered our vision while staying in our budget. Our wedding night was PERFECT and MAGICAL thanks to our decor from the Milan staff - they are truly amazing people and artists!! Everyone should contact them if they have an event in the Key West area :)

Perfect.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie

Peter and Cameron were so easy to work with and made my life and decisions easier. The flowers and venue looked amazing and honestly, this was the least stressful part of planning the wedding. I knew I was in good hands after meeting Peter in his shop. I LOVED my bouquet and... Read More was so amazed by the mini bouquets for our moms. Everything was fresh and beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jade B

Peter and Kenneth are truly exceptional at what they do! When I initially begin planning our wedding, I had no idea where to start regarding the floral arrangements and to be honest, this was what I was most worried about. They talked with me a few times at length and also met... Read More my husband and I in person to make sure they could create exactly what we were envisioning - and they did! I felt confident after meeting with them and when I walked into our reception room, I was truly impressed by how beautiful it looked - even my husband couldn't stop commenting about it! They also did the flowers for our ceremony as well as our rehearsal dinner, both of which were absolutely gorgeous. Both Peter and Kenneth were extremely easy to work with and got back to me right away if I had any questions. They worked with me to revise my order to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to them!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Jessica S

My husband and I met Peter and immediately loved him. He not only was able to help us with our flowers, but he also helped create our wedding story setting. From ceremony to reception he offered a one stop shop for decorating. Our flowers not only looked amazing but also smelled... Read More great. Our guests could help but ask for centerpieces to take home.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Lindsey F

Peter took our vision and ran with it and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Their options for decor and knack for knowing exactly what you want even when you don't know it yourself made it a fantastic experience. Milan set the tone for our wedding and it was everything... Read More we wanted and more!

Say "I Do" to Milan Events!

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Holly G

We found Milan Events as a recommendation from our venue. As our planning process continued and we spoke to more and more vendors, every person we spoke to had absolutely wonderful comments about Peter and Milan Events. It is a good sign when your photographer is excited to hear... Read More that Milan Events is doing your flowers, because the quality of the flowers is so good that the pictures turn out great. Peter is truly an artist and will create your dream wedding! Peter did our bouquets, boutonnieres, nosegays, ceremony decorations, reception decorations, centerpieces, linens, tables and chairs. It was absolutely gorgeous!!! The photographs are beautiful! The work Peter and his team did created the perfect ambiance for our wedding. I highly recommend Milan Events and would certainly use them again.

Beautiful Bridal Bouquet

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Angelique m

Milan did my bridal bouquet and it was just beautiful. It was exactly what I asked for and full of beautiful flowers. I would definitely recommend them to other brides.

exceptional services

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Anzer W

Peter and his team provided me with consultation and services that really guided me in creating an atmosphere that was grand but within the budget of choice. Their service was timely and quality exceptional.

Fantastic experience and beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Robin M

Milan did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers and décor. When I first talked to Peter, we had no idea what kind of flowers we wanted for our wedding, or even what color. Peter patiently helped steer us to exactly the right flowers and created a beautiful spray of orchids... Read More that were the perfect scale for the ceremony. Because of Peter’s patience, persistence, and unflinching dedication to perfection, he was able to transform my vague descriptions into exactly the look I was trying to achieve. In addition, my bridal bouquet was just beautiful and perfectly coordinated with the ceremony flowers, and the table arrangement for our dinner was beautiful, too. Working with Peter and his team was a delight – he is a true professional who seems to love collaborating with his clients. In our case, the result was a truly beautiful ceremony and reception that exceeded our expectations.

True artists!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Mara G

After looking online at some of the decor Milan Events has done I knew I wanted them to do our wedding. At initial meeting with Peter I came prepared with inspiration photos and our budget. Peter worked with my vision and helped stay within our budget. Being type-A, I was... Read More nervous whether Peter really understood what I wanted. All my fears were gone when he arrived that morning with all the bouquets and boutineres. Before the ceremony, we stopped in the reception hall to see how everything turned out. It was exactly how I imagined it! Peter even stopped in with a photo of our chuppah so I could see it. Peter and his team are truly artists!

Made my vision a dream come true!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Kelly A

Peter and his staff at Milan did an amazing job taking my vision and making it better than I expected. Peter spoke with me several times on the phone and helped me get the look that I wanted for the budget that I was working with. The flowers were all amazing and the way he... Read More had the ceremony site set up was gorgeous - it was like a dream come true. I highly recommend Peter and his crew if you want class and sophistication at your event.

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Melissa J

My wedding was April 6th, 2013 at the Casa Marina in Key West and Milan Event did my flowers! They were even more beautiful than I envisioned and everyone complimented the bouquets and the ceremony flowers. Peter was a delight to speak with during our creative consultation... Read More over the phone and was able to match the colors based off of a wedding invitation I emailed to him. You can't go wrong by trusting the flowers for your special day to Milan Event!

My 1930s Hemingway Wedding

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Lynne S

Creating and executing a vintage themed wedding is no small task and while we had many ideas to get us started we could not have had such a spectacular event without Milan Events. Peter from Milan Events is an incredibly talented, creative and vivacious guy with an amazing... Read More aesthetic - who was a pleasure to work with! Far more than a florist ( although those were exquisite) He truly functioned as my creative director - embracing our theme , suggesting ideas and techniques to provide the "vintage look" while saving some money. His taste level was seen and demonstrated throughout the entire process of planning as he worked with the wedding planner, caterer and venue to create a truly magical day. I couldn't endorse him more . If you want something different, and who will offer

OUTSTANDING

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Whitney S

Milan's flowers, lighting, service, etc. were top notch. You pay for it but it's worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone with a Key West wedding. You will not be disappointed. Top notch quality and elegance.

Beach elegance

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Raquel B

When I first started the wedding process I always said who remembers the flowers, well it's been almost 2 months since my wedding and people are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers and decor are. I orginally wasn't going to decorate the pier of the resort, but after... Read More explaining to Peter my vision he was able to help me with what he could do. Everything was on point from linens, to bouquets, the ceremony site and even the reception chairs.

2012-12-03T08:11:20 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure being part of your special day! Thank you for thinking of us :)

AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Melissa B

Peter and his staff were great!!!! What impeccable taste. I wasn't sure what I wanted and working with Peter and explaining what I liked, he was able to make everything beautiful. It exceeded my expectations. The centerpieces were so beautiful. the ceremony flowers were... Read More unique and amazing and the bouquets were simple and elegant!!!!!!!

2012-08-31T07:43:04 Response from the vendor

I truly enjoyed planning, designing and creating the decor for your wedding! You guys will have an amazing life together- congratulations.

Pretty good service and nice flowers

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Vicki Y

The flowers looked amazing and they were very flexible changing some flowers details the last minute. I love all the flowers.

Created a Vision

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Emily W

Planning my destination wedding could not have been easier interacting with Peter. He helped me create a vision and atmosphere for my wedding. He relies on beautiful flowers and his own pure talent!

Made my pictures-my wedding reality!

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Danielle T

Peter is nothing short of creative! I must have changed my mind a half of dozen times before we decided on my final florals, but on my wedding day-my flowers and wedding day decor was much more than I expected. Peter went above and beyond what I had with him in my contract!... Read More He made what was supposed to be an outdoor beach ceremony, a beautiful indoor ceremony (due to the rain the morning of the wedding.) All of my personals were stunning and the lighting that he added made the room look perfect. Peter added a few little small touches that pulled everything together in the end! Peter is worth every single penny we paid him!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Melissa A

Peter is wonderful! I gave him little direction and totally trusted him- it was perfect and beautiful.

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Lisa K

Pricey but you pay for what you get!

Nice Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Kelly M

It took me a couple of meetings with the owner to get what I really wanted, but in the end, it came out beautifully -- they totally nailed it. I couldn't be happier with the quality of flowers they used in the arrangements. They were still fresh and looking great when we... Read More departed Key West a week after the wedding! Kudos Milan!