Mille Fleur Floral

Albuquerque, NM

Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

7103 4th St, Albuquerque, NM

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Miranda J

I could not have been more thrilled with Geri and Millefleur. The flowers were absolutely beautiful (I received compliments all night and guests kept wanting to take arrangements home!) and Geri is such a delight to work with. I had no idea what I wanted my big day to look... Read More like, and she made perfect suggestions on the aisle runner, cake topper, and of course the amazing flowers. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Michelle D

The flowers were absolutely amazing!! Mille Fleur Floral is a wonderful vendor and the flowers were even better than I dreamed them to be. Lasted three+ weeks after the wedding. Definitely recommend !!!

Wonderful Array!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Ashby A

She had everything just right and was willing to work with what I wanted, especially since I was being particular about one flower. She also was willing to add the ceremony place at the last minute since we got told at the last minute the orginal person couldn't do it. She was... Read More so happy with my boquet that she took pictures of it for herself!

Reviewed on 8/27/2010 Kelly T

Everything was so simple. We discussed what we wanted and decided a few things, and then like magic, everything was set and perfect for our wedding and reception. Beautiful!

Absolutly Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/29/2010

All the flowers were beautiful beyond belief! They were exactly what we wanted!

wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Jennifer C

Geri is great. I loved, loved, loved my flowers. They turned out to be better than I could have imagined. As a note, a week and a half after our wedding, the flowers still look good. I am very happy with her service and highly recommend Mille Fleur to any New Mexico bride.