Weddings, Receptions, Special Events

Millenius Strings is a Toledo based group, providing quality entertainment at various events and gatherings as Duos, Trios, Quartets, or larger grou. We offer a wide variety of music selections for your listening pleasure. Please go to our web site where you will find recordings, reviews, and more.

4903 Ventura Dr., Toledo, OH (419) 494-3476

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Sarah M

We used Millenius Strings to play for our Catholic wedding ceremony. They were absolutely perfect and played everything flawlessly. I could not have asked for a better quartet. Amazing!

Wonderful ceremony music!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Allison R

We hired millenius strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour at the wedding. They were completely affordable and did such a wonderful job!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Laura B

Millenius Strings did a great job at my wedding, and they were wonderful to work with beforehand. They responded promptly to questions via email, they arrived on time for the wedding, and they did a great job during the ceremony. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alyssa A

We used Millenius Strings for our ceremony music. They did such an amazing job. We had a wedding in a Catholic Church and I am not a fan of the sound of a organ. I had a violinist and cellist and it was perfect. We had multiple special requests and the owner Virgil went above... Read More and beyond to get us the music we wanted. He had his friend compose the arrangements because he couldn't find good ones online. I am so happy I chose to use this company. Highly recommend!

2017-06-13T12:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with us. You are very kind for all the nice words! We are glad we were able to make a difference to your special day!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jessica P

Millenius Strings was simply amazing. I found them on theknot while looking for a vendor relatively close to our Port Clinton beach location. They responded immediately and Virgil was very professional. They sounded absolutely perfect as I was walking down the aisle. Their... Read More prices were extremely reasonable too. We could not have been happier! We highly recommend Millenius Strings.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Rhonda B

I could not be happier with my stringed trio and I would not hesitate to recommend Millenius Strings. The musicians were extremely easy to work with and were flexible when any changes were requested. I received lots of compliments from guests. Well worth the money!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Clara D

I will never forget when I was waiting for my father to come and get me and heard the song the bridesmaids were walking to. I listened so many times on the website and it was gorgeous in person. The musicians were on time, polite and did an amazing job. We had a violin and cello... Read More which was perfect for the one room historic church and 90 guests. I even booked this late only 3 weeks before the big day and they were very accommodating. Wouldn't have changed a thing!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kate S

They were great! They were willing to play any songs that we had requested.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stephanie T

Absolutely loved having Millenius Strings perform during our ceremony. It was the perfect touch and they played beautifully! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Layal O

They did a beautiful job and went above and beyond to play the music I requested!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kate R

Millenius Strings provided a string quartet for my ceremony and they did an amazing job! Virgil was very easy to work with and they learned 2 new songs just for my ceremony! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding. Thanks for being part of our day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kayla O

We were able to hear the quartet play at a ceremony as we were touring a wedding facility. The bride asked for their card because she fell in love with their sound. As members of our local symphony, they were professional and did a fantastic job in making the wedding magical.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stephanie A

Thank you so much for the beautiful ceremony and cocktail music. I will never forget the feeling when I was waiting to walk down the aisle with my father, and I heard Cannon start to play...incredible. Thank you.

Millenius Strings

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Jeanette W

Very talented and professional musicians. It was a beautiful ceremony in a large part because of Millenius Strings. We received so many compliments on our choice of ceremony music. Also, their website is very user friendly and provides many performance samples that really... Read More helped us make a decision on the music we wanted.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kately B

We had the trio play for our wedding ceremony and they did an amazing job. They were very easy to work with and the music was beautiful! Guests are still saying how nice the ceremony was :)

Great Musicians!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sara H

Very easy to work with. A group that loves to play! I am a professional musician, and I cannot say enough good things about this group. They were professional, very talented, and easy to work with...very stress free for me! They are very reasonably priced for a string... Read More quartet, and are willing to work with whatever pieces you would like played. I would recommend to anyone in need of musicians!

Classy Addition to Any Wedding

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Natalie B

I used Millenius Strings because they had played at a wedding my mother attended and she highly recommended them to me. They showed up looking quite professional and sounded great. They added a really nice vibe to the ceremony that I don't think regular piano music or an organ... Read More could compete with. I was really happy with their performance. However, I did have some issues booking them. I booked them about 8 months before my wedding, which involves filling out a form and sending in a deposit. I found out the week before my wedding that, somehow, they didn't realize they were booked. It turned out fine since they were still free that weekend, but it was quite the source of stress for a few days. Apparently since I had sent the email with the form they needed attached and my dad had sent the deposit separately, they didn't know they went together. They cashed the check 8 months before the wedding, and my dad and I have the same last name, so I'm not sure how they didn't put two-and-two together... but as I said, it worked out fine. I assume this was a complete fluke on their part and not the norm. However, if you do book with them, I'd double check they received everything you need and they know they're booked. Despite the stress with booking, I highly recommend. (Just wanted to explain why I only gave them 3 stars for service.)

Millenius Strings

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Laura S

They were very professional and did a lovely job. I didn't have to stress about the music at all!

Good

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Michelle S

Millenius Strings played great music.

Wish I could have heard them Play

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Anastasia J

We had them play a 30 minute prelude while the guests entered the church, the mother's seating & the bridesmaids' processional. I was able to hear a little of their playing before my entrance as the bride and the organist took over for my processional. I wish I had had a... Read More chance to meet with them prior to the wedding day to go over final details and just get to know the musicians. I also wish I had had them play in the wedding more than we did. Absolutely gorgeous music!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 1/23/2011 Ashley G

Millenius Strings did a great job at my ceremony. They arrived early, played all the songs I requested, sounded amazing, and even dressed according to wedding style. Booking them was simple using their website, and they had many samples of their music on it as well. They played... Read More beautifully and left many guests complementing their work. My only hesitation in recommending them, was their correspondence. They were not very easy to get a hold of, although once we did everything went smoothly.

lots of compliments!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Nicole M

they were great to work with. we gave them sheet music that they had to be creative with, all popular radio music. they did a great job with that, we met the week of the wedding to go over music and they sounded great. at the wedding they sounded awesome and we got a ton of... Read More compliments.