Millennium Limousines Inc.

Farmington Hills, MI

Millennium Limousines Inc.

Millennium Limousines Inc. is the leader in Michigan limousine transportation. We provide only the finest in luxury limousine service throughout Southeast Michigan. We challenge you to compare our vehicles against any provider in Michigan and learn firsthand what our faithful customers have known.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2010

24150 Haggerty Rd, Farmington Hills, MI

Excellent vendor!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Melannie T

Millennium Limo's was affordable and excellent choice for my wedding. The morning of the wedding a received a call from Millennium and was informed that there had been a small cosmetic issue with the Lincoln stretch limo I have reserved so they upgraded me to a stretch... Read More Excursion! What a delightful surprise! The gentleman who drove or limo was so helpful! He even placed booster seats in the vehicle so that the younger guests were able to enjoy their first limo ride. It had rained the day before my wedding and by the time we got to the ceremony/ reception venue there was some dirt on the step down out of the limo and this wonderful limo driver actually took the jacket off of his back and placed it down for me on the step to step down on! What a great experience! Thank you Millennium Limo for being everything I wanted and more! I would recommend Millennium to everyone and anyone who is in the market for a limo and or party bus for any event!

Extremely Reliable Service!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Aidis T

Our experience with Millenium Limo was perfect! Every bride is scared that the either the wrong limo is sent or that the limo does not show up on time. From the moment we booked with Millennium Limo, we had a great experience. They matched the pricing to our references and were... Read More able to work with us on extending the hours. Our driver was amazing to work with! He was very knowledgeable of the area and very prompt! The entire bridal party had a great experience.

Limo bus

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Sara B

We reserved a limo bus for our wedding party. The driver took us to all locations the we requested with no problems and got us back to the reception site on time. Would recommend to others.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Laura M

They were super easy to work with, super straightforward on the pricing, arrived on time, and the driver was very kind and professional. We appreciated them very much!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Corinne S

Millennium Limo and our driver Craig were amazing to work with! Craig was timely, accommodating, and professional. Craig even provided tunes while our photographer took pictures. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Melissa M

Millennium is amazing!! So much so that we've already booked two more events with them. Our driver and his assistant were incredibly friendly and professional. The sales department was organized and helpful. And the prices are extremely competitive, especially considering most... Read More of their fleet are brand new vehicles. I'd strongly recommend booking with Millennium Limousines!!

Professional and Fun

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kylea P

We decided to reserve a Limo for the entire day to help us transport everyone around between hair and makeup and then between the girls and the guys. Doug was our driver and he walked up to the door first thing in the morning and said your day is going to be perfect. He was... Read More instantly there to help us in our day by helping us carrying things in and out of the limo and being a gentleman and ensuring we had an umbrella over us when it was raining. He was professional and fun and was there for us the entire day. We also had a beautiful Escalade limo that was almost brand new, clean and elegant. I would definitely recommend Millennium Limo to anyone in the market.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Amanda K

Our driver, Chuck, was absolutely fantastic for our wedding last weekend and was so helpful and open minded when it came to making a few extra stops for photos. We couldn't have asked for a nicer driver!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kaitlin M

Millennium is AMAZING!! Our driver was Mike and he was outstanding. Car was clean and drove well. After the ceremony he even decorated the car saying "Just Married", had a red carpet and pink bows. Mike also had safety pins in his car when I had an issue with my dress as well... Read More as a towel for me to clean my veil when I got some mud in it by accident. Thank you, Mike and Millennium!! You were one of the best highlights of my day. You guys ROCK!! Highly highly recommend!!!!

Great Transportation Option

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Marissa A

Our wedding logistics were quite simple, but dealing with Millenium Limousine was nonetheless painless and straightforward. They offered a great value for a party bus for three hours. The driver was accommodating and made sure to ask if we needed anything, needed to make any... Read More stops, etc. Great choice for our transportation and would highly recommend.

Very Happy Couple

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Meghan V

This company was very easy to work with. Everyone that we spoke to or met with were really nice on the phone and in person. The vehicle we got was even better then we had expected. Our driver was Chuck and he was awesome!! Such a nice man! From the moment he pulled up at... Read More the Hotel and we met him, I knew that we were in good hands for the night. We highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Crystal R

WOW is all I can say!!! Frome the moment we called to the Wedding day! Millennium and there staff was Friendly and helpfull we got a chance to meet LimoGreg he helped us find other venders and when we told them LimoGreg sent us we were offered a discount I cant say enough good... Read More things Thank You Millennium and LimoGreg for all your help

October 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Bessie L

I was a little worried about Millenium limo after reading a few reviews, but I went with my gut feeling after talking to Devan there. He assured me that everything was going to go perfect, and perfect it did! The bus driver was amazing and got us everywhere on time, our night... Read More limo driver was so amazing and patient for after the reception transportation! I would highly recommend this company! Thanks again for a great experience!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Courtney

We used Millennium for our wedding and they were a great vendor. They arrived early, the party bus was clean and comfortable, were super flexible with where we wanted to stop, etc. and very affordable. I would definitely recommend.

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Alex J

I had heard a lot of horror stories about limo rentals and wanted to make sure we found a quality company. After a lot of searching I found Millennium Limousines and was really happy with the quality of the party bus and the service. Our driver was extremely professional as well... Read More as fun. He helped coordinate things with our photographers and videographers as we traveled between locations and did a great job of making sure we were enjoying ourselves. We had a larger 24-person party bus which worked out extremely well. It was very clean and was a lot of fun to ride around in. I would definitely recommend this company!

Trustworthy

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Andrea G

This company is trustworthy and accommodating. The limo driver was extremely kind! He even asked my permission when my bridal party wanted to go for a beer run while my groom and I were taking pictures. I thought that was very professional and respectful. They were on time... Read More and even helped drive us longer than we had requested. I would definitely use them again!

Limo

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Jocelyn P

Both the limo and large bus we rented were very nice inside and outside. I would recommend this company to anyone but it is more expensive but you get what you pay for.

Wedding Transportation

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Amanda V

We booked Millennium earlier for our wedding due to their reputation as one of the best. They did not disappoint. They showed up on time, dressed nice, and catered to our needs on the wedding day. Their limo's were one of the best quality from ones we looked at in town and we... Read More liked they allow you to see what limo and party bus you would actually get from their lot in-person. Highly recommend!

Limo bus

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Tiffany B

The driver Tim was so nice! Bus was very cool inside! Was on time as well!

Extremely Professional

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Christina W

I felt that we got a great price in comparison to the other companies that I called. Having a Friday wedding definitely helped with the pricing. The driver was on time and she was extremely professional and friendly. I would definitely use them again for another event if... Read More needed.

Great company

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Andrea T

This was the first time I used this company. They were great from the beginning. They showed the party bus we would be using. They answered all of my questions. The driver was so courteous. He was on time and made sure the wedding party had a great time on the party bus. He made... Read More me feel like a princess getting into and out of her carriage.

Not impressed

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Claire H

Overpriced. We didn't get the time frame we booked for our wedding. The value just wasn't there for the price we paid. The driver was good but that was about it.

Bentley Party Bus

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Stephanie H

We used the Bentley party bus for our wedding. Our driver was very polite and respectful. They were on time and everything was very clean and nice. I would use them again in the future.

WORST

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Angela S

DO NOT use this company. They only care about money. Since they have an automatic 20% gratuity worked in the price, they don't care about the service they give. The first thing the driver said to me was, "Congratulations, now you still have a balance. Do you have that for me... Read More right now?" The driver wouldn't even help us connect our ipod to play the music. I give this company no stars.

Beautiful Limos!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 meghan b

All these limos are in great shape and well taken care of. The sales department was wonderful. Our driver went the wrong way a few times, but we did make it to the reception on time.