Painless organic wedding photography

No, really, we make it painless. Check out our website for more photos,videos and info about millimeter!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

5384 Merrick Rd, Massapequa, NY (516) 795-6545

Reviewed on 3/15/2018

These guys were so much fun to work with. They had us laughing the whole time! They were on time, efficient, super professional, and I loved their creative direction. The best part was the sample of photos they sent us the Monday after the wedding. It was such a wonderful... Read More reminder of our beautiful day! Really, book them ASAP!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Dan G

Millimeter was our photographers for our NYE wedding at Stonebridge Country Club and we couldn't have been more pleased! They are fun and easy to work with. They will do anything you ask them to do (ie run around outside in the cold with sparklers). They let the bride and groom... Read More enjoy their day without worrying about the photos -- they lined friends & family up then asked us to get into the frame, which let us have more time to socialize and relax. We also sat down with them ahead of the wedding to go over "must have photos" and then the day of the wedding they handled getting them set up and shot. The best part-- all of the photos come out amazing! We loved every photo from our wedding day (and our engagement shoot!) Even better, they provide you with ALL photos without watermarks, which is great. Definitely a no brainer to have Millimeter be your photographers for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda W

My husband and I hired Millimeter Photography to do our engagement photos and wedding photos, and the experience was spectacular from start to finish! We were supposed to have a engagement shoot in May but the day we picked didn't have the best weather, so Mike allowed us to do... Read More a free photo session so we could get out save the dates out on time. Our engagement photos and the wedding teaser photos are amazing, and Millimeter is awesome about getting the photos back to you in a timely manner, which cannot be said for all photography studios. We had can't wait to see all of the photos in a few weeks´┐ŻMike and Sean are extremely talented and funny guys who take awesome photos. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Shayna M

Millimeter is amazing!!! From my first phone call to the wedding day, Mike was professional, friendly and made us feel as ease. He and his team were on time, prepared and thoughtful. Our time table for the day was perfect. Our teaser album is phenomenal and it's hard to believe... Read More there will be so many more amazing photos to come! We absolutely loved working with Mike and Sean! You will too!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Colleen D

Just had our engagement shoot with Mike, Sean and Rob and it went better than we could have ever imagined. The crew is fun and made us feel very comfortable during the shoot. They were up for all our crazy ideas (which included turning their studio floor into a sea of... Read More confetti.) The turn around time on receiving the photos was very quick and the photo touch-ups were awesome. We are so happy we choose millimeter and can't wait for our wedding. These guys are the absolute best!! We would recommend them to everyone. Also they respond right away to any questions or ideas you have.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Sasha B

Words cannot even express how happy we were with Michael, Sean and everyone on their team. We found them through another friend who used them, I didn't even notice their photographer at their wedding but saw what a great job they did. My friend said they were her favorite... Read More vendor of the day, and she wasn't lying as Millimeter was our favorite vendor also. They are so easy to work with, did not stress me out, was great with the flower girls (including the crying toddler), our dog and cat, and my large semi-difficult family. We just picked up our photos and videos. I cry every time I watch the video and am so so happy with how the photos came out. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shauna M

We cannot say enough how much we loved Michael and Sean! They were recommended to us from a friend who had used them, and the second we met with Michael we knew we didn't have to look any further. They made the entire process so much fun. We loveee your teaser albumin and... Read More can't wait to see the rest! we already have another friend booking with them this spring and will continue to recommend them to everyone!

Flawless and fun!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rebecca R

I used millimeter for photo and video. This is an amazing group of people! They are so fun and make the day enjoyable. We were genuinely laughing in every photo because of them and did not feel awkward once taking photos. They did not skip a beat and are true professionals. I... Read More got my teaser gallery back within one week and their photos are flawless. They truly have a gift. I can't wait to use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Lisa F

Millimeter was by far the easiest vendor to work with. I had booked with another photography studio and three weeks before the wedding needed to find a different photographer due to their poor professionalism. Mike at millimeter was the first person I spoke to after seeing his... Read More amazing photos online. He told me that they surprisingly had my date available and would be willing to meet with me within hours of my phone call. Mike was calming, attentive, flexible and proved to be so reliable. I was obviously anxious, but he reassured me that he would take care of me and provide beautiful wedding photos. Mike and his team showed up early on me wedding day and got right to work. They were always present but in a way that was not in our faces and truly allowed us to enjoy our wedding. They even captured moments that I had no idea they were there for. Less than a week after my wedding, we already had a beautiful "teaser" album that is so artistic and beautiful. My family and friends cannot stop raving. Everyone is asking who took my photos! An almost complete wedding photography disaster turned out to be the best thing that happened to me and my husband. For life, we will have such amazing memories of our wedding with the photos to match. We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos and our video. Book them now!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 nicole p

I'm obsessed w my teaser album I can't even imagine how good everything else is! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. Michael and Sean are so talented and at the same time so chill. Never in the way, barely knew they were there. Hire them!

Perfect Pictures

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Courtney S

My husband and I spent A LOT of time looking at photographers for our wedding. We were planning a long distance wedding (wedding in NY, we live in CA) and wanted someone who took amazing pictures and was also sensitive to the planning. We totally fell in love with... Read More Millimeter's pictures just from their website as well at their straightforward approach (we get the rights!). Well we chose wisely since we just got our teaser album and it is Amazing. I absolutely love the pictures - great composition, color and lighting. These guys are talented (and so fun to work with!). I cannot wait for the full set of pictures!!!

BEAUTIFUL photos

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Michelle H

I can't rave enough about how beautifully all my wedding photos came out. I also used Millimeter for my engagement shoots, and upon seeing those pictures didn't even interview another photographer/videographer because of how awesome the pictures came out. I don't believe I'm... Read More very photogenic, so when I say I look awesome in a photo, it's because of the photographer! Thank you Michael, Chad, Rob and Sean!

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Joanna L

The most important aspect of our wedding was our pictures. I have seen Michael's work before and he all his photos are GORGEOUS!!! He makes you look like a million dollars! His staff: Sean, Chad and Sam were super nice and attentive also! HIGHLY recommended!!! I can't... Read More wait to see how our video came out!! PLUS, you have rights to all your pictures!!!

Millimeter Photography Pick of the litter

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Debra C

Our experience with Sean & Michael at Millimeter could not have gone any smoother. They had no problem taking calls, textinig or sending emails. For the engagement shoot and the actual shoot they were nothing short of friendly and professional. We got our pictures relatively... Read More fast and they came out phenomenal. Not only that you get the rights to all your pictures. I just contacted with them a year later asking for all the raw files (they give you a DVD, hard copies and site link with pictures but they are lower resolution) and they answered instantly and are mailing me the hi res pictures back on a hard drive I sent them. Definitely thumbs up!

3-2-13 Wedding

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Kristine M

Friendly and fun staff! Michael really made me feel at ease. They take professional photos and really listen to your shot style preferences! Having two photographers the whole night is a great investment.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Betty K

These guys have personality! The whole wedding party loved them!! We got a few pictures already and just love them!!!

One Word...INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Kate S

Michael and Sean @ Millimeter are amazing! They are down to earth, "normal", everyday people who want to make your wedding day memorable. Their work is impecable! Sometimes taking pictures and having people stare at you all day can be uncomfortable but not with Millimeter!... Read More They do everything they can to keep a "cool and calm" atmosphere. Our pictures are beautiful! Photos range from staged to candid and we love them all! Thank you Millimeter Photography for giving us pictures that will help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/12/2012 marie r

There are no words to describe how utterly thrilled I was with Millimeter photography. They are professional, courteous, prompt, and they really listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly what I dreamed of for my wedding pictures. The turn around time is amazing...I had a... Read More teaser gallery within two weeks and my proofs in less than four weeks. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion. Thank you Michael, Sean and Rob...you guys made my wedding day even more wonderful.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Stephanie N

I cannot say enough how great Michael and his photographers are!! Personally and professionally they are a great group of guys. Extremely talented, they take the most breath taking photos. My husband and I are looking for excuses to be able to work with Milimeter again! I... Read More would highly highly recommend this vendor to another bride. Especially if you are looking for that little something different.

perfect

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 jessica k

from start to finish, working with these guys has been a treat. we booked immediately after sitting down with michael, who, has from day one, been incredible. they're always available to answer your questions, calm your concerns, give you a good chuckle and most importantly, get... Read More the job done right. our pictures are above and beyond anything we could have imagined. the quality of the prints we ordered from our e-shoot was great too. for the $$, you can't ask for better

I love Millimeter

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 christina k

The photographer was terrific. He was such a nice guy and very considerate of our guests. Their price was well below the other preferred professionals on my venues list and so I wasn't expecting too much but they we great.

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 Sara D

We honestly cannot say enough good things about these guys! Their work is amazing! They are super fun and great to work with, they make you feel extremly comfortable. There is no cheesey posing (unless you want it...they'll take whatever shots you want) All of the photos look... Read More super natural. Neither my husband no I are super photogenic and I have yet to see a picture I dont like. We have had a chance to see an online gallery of about 250 pictures (it hasnt even been a month since the wedding yet!)and were having a hard time picking one for a thankyou note becuase we love them all! We are so excited to see the rest when we get our 1000 proofs. Another great thing about millimeter is, you own your digital images meaning you can print them on your own whenever and wherever you'd like. They also have fantastic prices on albums and individual shos to get things pronted through them. We would highly recommed them to anybody and would deffintiely use them again should the need for a photographer arise!

top notch

Reviewed on 9/26/2010 zachary l

FUNNY BUT PROFESSIONAL, FIT INTO OUR WEDDING AS IF THEY WERE GUESTS. PICTURES CAME OUT UNREAL. IF YOU LIKE THE FIST UNDER YOUR CHIN POSED PHOTOS THESE ARE NOT THE GUYS, BUT IF YOU WANT YOUR PICTURES TO LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULD BE IN A MAGAZINE. THESE ARE THE ONLY GUYS TO BOOK

Love love love these guys!

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 Nicole R

Millimeter is awesome. They are funny and make you feel comfortable. They are a small vendor (4 guys) but they do awesome work and don't get in the way while you're partying up on your wedding day :) Plus, you own all of your images and can order lab prints for like $12. I... Read More can't wait to see our proofs!!!