Milltown Historic District

(6)

New Braunfels, TX

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Milltown Historic District Wedding Venues

The perfect place where memories are made. Whether you are looking for a Grande ballroom or a more rustic feel for your wedding, we have just the place. Overnight accommodations available on site as well as floral, photography and stationery. Let us host your memory.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Museum/Gallery, Unusual/Alternative

561 Oasis, New Braunfels, TX

An excellent choice!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

We recently had a corporate dinner here in The Grande for a new group my company started and everything was simply beautiful! From the planning to the actual event, they were very professional, helpful and creative in everything they did. It is by far the best local venue we have worked with. They were flexible and carried out everything with excellence. Thank you, Milltown crew! You made our event a huge success!

Venue from heaven!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 gloria b

This place was absolutely amazing! No need for extra decorations, this place has natural beauty so its less work for you! Staff was amazing and very helpful!

Very Impressed

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Stephanie F

I always wanted to get married on the river and Milltown was so convenient for my entire wedding. The staff was beyond helpful and went above and beyond to help fix a problem created by the city of New Braunfels! The staff at Milltown even went as far as spray painting some grass back to green that the city had killed with a pipe running across my wedding spot. Our wedding was amazing and I would choose Milltown again in a heartbeat!

The River Venue @ Milltown Historic District

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Kimberly W

My new hubby and I wanted an all-in-one wedding location, complete with lodging for our out of town guests. Milltown was that perfect location with the most convenience and gorgeous outdoor scenery, being next to the Guadalupe River. It was also very sentimental for my husband's family. The old mill was where his grandfather used to work, who passed away while my husband was attending basic military training. Our ceremony was beautiful. The staff was there every step of the way and were very helpful! It had rained the night before and they came out and brought towels and assisted us with wiping down about 90 chairs. They made sure we had everything we needed. Stephanie made sure my flowers were delivered on time and they were breathtaking! Michelle relieved all of my stress and was there to answer all of my late night panic questions the night before! My family enjoyed the area and they thought the venue was gorgeous! We had a great time and we would recommend Milltown to anyone!

Campos_couple

Reviewed on 4/11/2014

We got married at Milltown at their Gallery venue in March 2014 and had such a wonderful experience! This is the best option, I think, for any bride who is having a smaller wedding. At an amazing price, you get a reception hall, an outside courtyard w/ archway for your ceremony (if you choose), full kitchen access, free parking for your guests, and access to the beautiful bridge for photography opportunities. They also clearn up when you're done, set up all tables and chairs how you like, and offer great deals on bartending. All in all, Milltown was the least stressful part of the wedding planning (and I planned the entire thing myself). The Gallery was quaint and warm and the employees were so sweet and helpful. I would love to have another party here of some kind!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Sara W

The venue was really important to me, so that's where we spent the biggest chunk of our budget. But it was a beautiful, perfect place that gave the effect of an outdoor setting while still being in the cool of air conditioning! Our guests loved the rustic feel, the lawn and river to explore and the bridge adjacent to the property. The only drawback was they started doing construction in the time that we booked and our wedding, so the parking lot closest to the venue was roped off and filled with construction materials.

Send Email