Milltown Historic District

New Braunfels, TX

Milltown Historic District Wedding Venues

The perfect place where memories are made. Whether you are looking for a Grande ballroom or a more rustic feel for your wedding, we have just the place. Overnight accommodations available on site as well as floral, photography and stationery. Let us host your memory.

$ – Inexpensive

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Museum, Historic Venue

561 Oasis, New Braunfels, TX

An excellent choice!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

We recently had a corporate dinner here in The Grande for a new group my company started and everything was simply beautiful! From the planning to the actual event, they were very professional, helpful and creative in everything they did. It is by far the best local venue we... Read More have worked with. They were flexible and carried out everything with excellence. Thank you, Milltown crew! You made our event a huge success!

Venue from heaven!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 gloria b

This place was absolutely amazing! No need for extra decorations, this place has natural beauty so its less work for you! Staff was amazing and very helpful!

Very Impressed

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Stephanie F

I always wanted to get married on the river and Milltown was so convenient for my entire wedding. The staff was beyond helpful and went above and beyond to help fix a problem created by the city of New Braunfels! The staff at Milltown even went as far as spray painting some... Read More grass back to green that the city had killed with a pipe running across my wedding spot. Our wedding was amazing and I would choose Milltown again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

This place was so beautiful. I booked the Gallery for my reception. Stephanie was so helpful with all my questions. I did my own decorations to save on the budget and they let me come in the day before to set it all up. On the day of the staff was there to help and gave us a... Read More ride to the bridge and waited there while we took some pictures. They stopped by to make sure everything was going smoothy throughout the night. If anything popped up someone was always close by to assist.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Our friends and family stayed in the cabins the night of our wedding and everyone loved the entire venue. Beautiful scenery. Silvia was great! She went out of her way many times to ensure our special day went smoothly.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Wonderful/Perfect Wedding Venue for the Rustic or Country type wedding, we booked the River Venue which is steps away from the Guadalupe River, our ceremony was held outdoor right on the banks of the Guadalupe River, with an Amazing Back Drop of the river and rustic walk over... Read More Faust st. Bridge!! This made for Beautiful Engagement and Wedding Photos!! Staff was Wonderful and Attentive to our needs!! Only downfall would be selection of possibilities for bride and groom exit, but used glow sticks and the pictures came out wonderful!!! Otherwise we were able to choose our own vendors, without having to choose from a mandatory list. Great Service and Venue all around!!

May 23, 2015 Wedding Reception, Grande Hall was #1

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

The Milltown Historical District was absolutely the BEST! They were very attentive and responsive at all times. We had the Grande Hall for our daughter's May 23, 2015 wedding. It was a bad weather day in TX. Storms, heavy rains and tornadoes everywhere. But, we felt... Read More safe with updates from the staff. Everything went very well. The flower arrangements were done by Stephanie, she did an awesome job and incorporated our daughter's theme of coral love birds into the arrangements. Our new son n law carved out the birds and placed them on sticks for the arrangements. The acoustics were awesome in this old mill turned into an elegant, fun, happening event center. Highly recommend the Grande Hall for a wedding with less than 130 guests. It's incredible. Thanks to Michelle and Stephanie! you done good!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Molly L

We held our wedding here on May 2nd, 2015 and we could not have asked for a more perfect location. We booked the River Venue which is a beautiful hall with big windows and a bank overlooking the river. The space was gorgeous, it adapts easily to whatever theme or color scheme... Read More you have, and all our guests were raving about how amazing it was. Not only that, but the staff are incredibly friendly, always accommodating, and happy to help you with all of your wedding needs. It's a family run business and they do a great job of making you feel like you're part of that family. They also provide a vendor list which we found very helpful, and it was a great bonus having an in-house photographer (who also does stationary, but we did not use that service) & florist. All in all, I'd have to say our wonderful and perfect wedding would not have been possible without the fabulous family running this event center. Two thumbs up from every single one of our wedding guests!

The River Venue @ Milltown Historic District

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Kimberly W

My new hubby and I wanted an all-in-one wedding location, complete with lodging for our out of town guests. Milltown was that perfect location with the most convenience and gorgeous outdoor scenery, being next to the Guadalupe River. It was also very sentimental for my husband's... Read More family. The old mill was where his grandfather used to work, who passed away while my husband was attending basic military training. Our ceremony was beautiful. The staff was there every step of the way and were very helpful! It had rained the night before and they came out and brought towels and assisted us with wiping down about 90 chairs. They made sure we had everything we needed. Stephanie made sure my flowers were delivered on time and they were breathtaking! Michelle relieved all of my stress and was there to answer all of my late night panic questions the night before! My family enjoyed the area and they thought the venue was gorgeous! We had a great time and we would recommend Milltown to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/11/2014

We got married at Milltown at their Gallery venue in March 2014 and had such a wonderful experience! This is the best option, I think, for any bride who is having a smaller wedding. At an amazing price, you get a reception hall, an outside courtyard w/ archway for your ceremony... Read More (if you choose), full kitchen access, free parking for your guests, and access to the beautiful bridge for photography opportunities. They also clearn up when you're done, set up all tables and chairs how you like, and offer great deals on bartending. All in all, Milltown was the least stressful part of the wedding planning (and I planned the entire thing myself). The Gallery was quaint and warm and the employees were so sweet and helpful. I would love to have another party here of some kind!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Sara W

The venue was really important to me, so that's where we spent the biggest chunk of our budget. But it was a beautiful, perfect place that gave the effect of an outdoor setting while still being in the cool of air conditioning! Our guests loved the rustic feel, the lawn and... Read More river to explore and the bridge adjacent to the property. The only drawback was they started doing construction in the time that we booked and our wedding, so the parking lot closest to the venue was roped off and filled with construction materials.