Amplify your event with Milwaukee Airwaves

For important events where you can't leave anything to chance, an experienced DJ and MC is paramount. Milwaukee Airwaves has over 15 years experience executing successful events and parties that leave people talking. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you!

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Milwaukee, WI (414) 587-7883

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 April B

Milwaukee Airwaves met and exceeded my expectations for a DJ! Ramsey was attentative, flexible, and completely on top of things. He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception. I took too long walking down the bridge/aisle, and without skipping a beat, he looped... Read More the song. No one ever knew that anything had happened. At the reception he and Steve kept the party going all night long, and they were having fun as they did it. I couldn't have dreamed for a better day & night, and Milwaukee Airwaves was a huge part of making my wedding perfect. I would recommend them to any couple planning their wedding.

Terrific Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Angela C

Milwaukee Airwaves was the perfect choice for our wedding reception! The music and lighting set the right tone for the entire evening. Ramsey kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. Start to finish, they were professional, fun, creative, and a pleasure to work... Read More with! I highly recommend Milwaukee Airwaves!

The Dance Floor was Packed!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Molly D

Airwaves was the DJ service for my wedding and I was 100% satisfied! They are experts at taking care of the details and they do a great job at accommodating the music to the crowd. I was married over a year ago and people still talk about the unique choice of music and how much... Read More fun everyone had dancing the night away! I recommend Airwaves to anyone I know as they can rest assured that their dance floor will be packed, too!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Breanna S

If you are ready for an all-night dance party at your wedding, look no further. Ramsey and Milwaukee Airwaves took care of every techy detail for both our wedding ceremony and reception which included: music (duh), mics during ceremony and reception, amplification for a guitar,... Read More slideshow/projector, and a crazy fun photobooth (with full-sized pictures!). My husband and I were impressed with how easy it was to work with Ramsey…which was almost all via emails since we were planning our wedding from a few states away. Ramsey is professional, easy going, fun, cool, organized, and knows how to keep people on the dance floor which is exactly what we needed from our wedding dj! Ramsey helped me plan the timeline for the day, what type of mood music to play pre-ceremony, post-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and beyond. We did not have any sound issues AT ALL, Ramsey was flawless. As the bride, I did not leave the dance floor during the reception and my husband was out there most of the night as well! We could not be happier with our decision to higher Milwaukee Airwaves! Ramsey is incredible and I would trust him to dj any event, no matter the type of music. We HIGHLY recommend Milwaukee Airwaves for any wedding!! Thank you for dj-ing the party of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Maria B

Milwaukee airwaves was absolutely one of the best wedding choices we made! We met with Ramsey very early on in the process and signed our contract during our first meeting. He was incredibly personable and attentive to all the things we needed for our wedding from start to... Read More finish. DON'T PANIC IF RAMSEY DOESN'T DJ YOUR WEDDING! Alex was my DJ and he was PERFECTION! We met beforehand to discuss the day of and he listened to everything we wanted/didn't want. He was definitely one of those people you're sad to only work with once because he felt much more like a friend than a "vendor". When things were running a bit behind schedule (on our end) he never made me feel rushed. He kept the night at a great pace. People were dancing literally the entire night. It was perfect. They were perfect. Guests were so complimentary of our day of timeline and the whole flow of the wedding. Could not have done it without Ramsey and Alex!!!! <3

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Kelsey S

Ramsey Renno is an absolute professional and created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding day and night. Ramsey checked in on me multiple times during the night, making sure I was happy with everything. He played exactly what we wanted. Ramsey provided honest advice for us... Read More and Facilitated the day beautifully. If you want a young and updated DJ experience, Ramsey and Milwaukee airwaves will make it happen.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Nikki W

Tyler did an amazing job as our Wedding DJ. Was extremely easy to work with and was professional and fun throughout. I would highly recommend using Milwaukee Airwaves! They will customize to your needs and entertain your guest for hours. Was able to move around his music set up... Read More since we had our wedding and ceremony at the same venue. That was an added bonus! Great experience all around!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Emily H

Everyone is still talking about the music at our wedding to this day! Tyler absolutely slayed the music and the dance floor was packed for every song! We definitely pushed his musical boundaries a bit, looking for a darker, more rock 'n roll wedding and he nailed it! I think he... Read More had fun with it too! How many wedding can you say successfully worked in a Marilyn Manson song flawlessly?! Both Tyler and Ramsey were easy to contact, quick with responses, and were really flexible with their schedules when we couldn't be, seeing as we live out of town. Milwaukee Airwaves was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 KT V

We couldn't have asked for a better dj than Ramsey! From start to finish his top priority was how to make our day special for us. The dance floor was never empty and our walk down the aisle mix was perfect! He really knows how to keep the party going for guests of all ages. I... Read More couldn't recommend this company more.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah J

I could go on and on about how great of an experience I had with Milwaukee Airwaves, but I'll try to keep it short. :) Tyler and Matt were so great to work with from start to finish. I put so much faith into their hands and it was one of the best decisions I made in my planning... Read More experience. We knew that we'd start dancing fairly early but I'm so happy we did. The dance floor was never empty and we had SO many people tell us how great of a time they had. Tyler and Matt even took clues from speeches earlier in the night and incorporated songs that fit in to the overall theme of the night. If you're looking for a DJ that truly respects your wishes as a couple and knows how to make a good time even greater, you have to go with Milwaukee Airwaves. So, I didn't keep this short, but what I guess I'm saying is, if you plan to use Milwaukee Airwaves then please invite me because I like to have a good time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alex R

Tyler and Matt rocked it! My bride and I can't thank you enough. From beginning to end we had the best night of our lives. They were very professional and were always there to help. Family and friends are still telling us how good the DJs were. The dance floor was full the... Read More entire night and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany M

Airwaves did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty. We had several people comment that they'd never seen the dance floor at a wedding packed from the moment the music started until after the final song. Tyler was very flexible and communicated with us... Read More every step of the way. It was a night we will never forget thanks to Airwaves! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexander A. B

Honestly I can't say enough about how great Milwaukee Airwaves was. The lighting was incredible and it really brought the venue to life. They helped keep the night on track and moving along. It felt seem less. When we got to the dancing they had the dance floor packed for the... Read More entire night! More then anything our guests have commented on how much fun they had. Milwaukee Airwaves has our vote every time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dan S

Milwaukee Airwaves knocked it out of the park. From the meeting prior to the wedding to the end of our reception Airwaves knocked it out of the park with their professionalism, choice of music, and overall vibe! Our reception was at the Harley Davidson Museum and Tyler and Joe... Read More kept the music going all night and provided us with fantastic lighting. We still have guests commenting on how good the choice of music was from cocktail hour till midnight. If you are looking for a DJ service that is the whole package then you NEED to book Milwaukee Airwaves. Thank you Tyler and Joe for being more than we could have asked for, we will be recommending Airwaves to everyone in the future, there truly is no one better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Krista S

We had Kendrick and Mike for our dj's. They were so amazing and helpful. They kept everyone dancing all night and had so much energy that it was contagious! We didn't have to worry about anything as they moved the night's events along. They were professional and thoughtful. We... Read More will be recommending this company to everyone looking for a high quality dj service! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Peter N

We had a great experience with Milwaukee Airwaves. After our first meeting with Ramsey I knew we picked the right DJ company. Ramsey and Tyler were professional, flexible, and easy to work with. Tyler ended up being our DJ the night of the wedding and when we met with him... Read More before the wedding we had a good feeling that the music was going to fun and enjoyable for everybody. Tyler did not disappoint, he packed the dance floor all night long! People danced from the time dinner was over until the lights came on. People are still commenting how much fun the wedding was and a big part of that is good music. If you do NOT want an empty dance floor, look no further than Milwaukee Airwaves, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alison W

The Milwaukee Airwaves team is the best in town! Our 9.24.16 wedding & reception at the Villa Terrace was absolutely perfect with many thanks to Ramsey and the team. He was so fun to work with as we planned our event and the music was absolutely PERFECT. I think every guest... Read More stayed on the dance floor until the last song. Ramsey helped make the whole evening flow and we cannot thank him enough! We used the string lights over the terrace as well as additional lighting in the courtyard - it was breathtaking! Thank you Ramsey for making our wedding the best night of our lives!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Leah C

My husband and I met with a number of DJ companies during the planning process but none of them jived with what we were looking for like Milwaukee Airwaves did. Ramsey was extremely responsive to my many e-mails and the website for songs was super easy to use. After we booked... Read More Milwaukee Airwaves we were extremely excited for them to DJ our wedding and they did not disappoint! Aaron was our DJ and he did a fantastic job of playing music that kept people on the dance floor (my husband and I LOVE to dance). We really left it up and him and he knocked it out of the park. Thank you for making our wedding the dance party we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Roslyn H

I reached out to Milwaukee Airwaves for lighting support for our congregation’s 60th anniversary at a local country club. I soon discovered they had so much more to offer! During my initial conversation Tyler, one of the owners, exceeded my expectations! From lighting support... Read More to all of our audio needs, we received nothing but exceptional customer services. Our guests and are artists were blown away by the ambiance of the room and quality of the sound system. I am so pleased I selected Milwaukee Airwaves!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Jennifer C

They did an amazing job! They are fun, loose, and overall a blast to have at your event! If you want to have a DJ that dances along with every song, is having as much fun as you are, bring these guys to DJ your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Abby L

The Milwaukee Airwaves team is AWESOME!! Very easy to work with, they helped plan lots of details\moment, I hadn't really thought of, plus we had a blast doing so. Ramsey was really professional, an expert at his trade. They did the lighting and sound for ceremony and... Read More reception, plus the photo booth. Could not have asked for anything more. We received tons of compliments on the music and lightening all night long, the dance floor was packed. Ramsey judged the crowd and kept the party going!

Rockin' DJs

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Keegan

My fiance and I met at a music festival, and music is very important to both of us. We wanted GREAT music on our wedding day, and great music we got. Our DJ, Ramsey, was Top. Notch. We connected with him immediately. He was warm, friendly, and dude has good taste. He listened... Read More to each request we made and followed through on every one. The music was flawless during all parts of the event (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and dancing) and it all flowed seamlessly. One might not always realize how much control the DJ has in terms of the overall flow of a wedding, directing both guests and participants throughout every stage of the day. But Ramsey guided all without being an overwhelming presence. He was professional, discrete, and well-dressed. (What's up, BOW TIE?!) And at the end of the night, when the packed dance floor began chanting "ONE! MORE! SONG!" he gave us two more. Suffice to say, a good time was had by all. Ramsey even went above and beyond by ninja-stringing up some cafe lights over our ceremony space, after the ceremony had ended and before dancing began in the same spot. During a pre-wedding meeting, when we named all of our vendors to Ramsey, he exclaimed, "You guys have assembled a dream team!" And he was definitely an integral part of that amazing ensemble. Thanks for the tunes, Ramsey!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Becca B

Complete package!!! Courteous, entertaining, charismatic and professional! This team knows how to throw a party in all aspects. From music to walk down the aisle and create a romantic feel, to constant hits on the dance floor for a night your guests won't forget. Best in town,... Read More you can't ask for anything more form them :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 C M

We went with Milwaukee Airwaves because I've been to a few weddings Tyler has dj'd and after meeting with several other vendors, it was obvious they know what they're doing. The entire reception went so smoothly and our dance floor was packed! We heard nothing but praise from... Read More our guests about the music.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 B M

They dj'd my wedding in Puerto Rico and it was the best day/party ever! Airwaves was very professional, quick responses, and just plane rocked it:) I highly recommend hiring Tyler as your wedding dj!