Amplify your event with Milwaukee Airwaves

For important events where you can't leave anything to chance, an experienced DJ and MC is paramount. Milwaukee Airwaves has over 15 years experience executing successful events and parties that leave people talking. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you!

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Milwaukee, WI (414) 587-7883

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 April B

Milwaukee Airwaves met and exceeded my expectations for a DJ! Ramsey was attentative, flexible, and completely on top of things. He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception. I took too long walking down the bridge/aisle, and without skipping a beat, he looped... Read More the song. No one ever knew that anything had happened. At the reception he and Steve kept the party going all night long, and they were having fun as they did it. I couldn't have dreamed for a better day & night, and Milwaukee Airwaves was a huge part of making my wedding perfect. I would recommend them to any couple planning their wedding.

Terrific Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Angela C

Milwaukee Airwaves was the perfect choice for our wedding reception! The music and lighting set the right tone for the entire evening. Ramsey kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. Start to finish, they were professional, fun, creative, and a pleasure to work... Read More with! I highly recommend Milwaukee Airwaves!

The Dance Floor was Packed!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Molly D

Airwaves was the DJ service for my wedding and I was 100% satisfied! They are experts at taking care of the details and they do a great job at accommodating the music to the crowd. I was married over a year ago and people still talk about the unique choice of music and how much... Read More fun everyone had dancing the night away! I recommend Airwaves to anyone I know as they can rest assured that their dance floor will be packed, too!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Karin G

We agree with all of the 5-star ratings for Ramsey and team! Those reviews are all true. We had a wide range of ages at our wedding reception - from 15 to 92. Ramsey got them all on the dance floor! Even before we got to the dancing, Ramsey provided wonderful music for the... Read More ceremony, the cocktail hour and the dinner. He really understood what we wanted for our musical atmosphere at each stage of our wedding. Without any hesitation we recommend him and the team at Milwaukee Airwaves!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kristen D

My husband and I got married in June 2017 and we used Milwaukee Airwaves for our DJ at the reception. We met with the DJs a few weeks before our wedding to let them know what kind of music we were looking for. We ended up creating a Spotify playlist of all sorts of music we... Read More thought would be fun to hear at our wedding (at cocktail hour, during dinner, early dances, and late night dancing). Tyler did an amazing job of taking that list and playing those songs when they fit best during the night. He also took requests from the guests, which was great! I heard from SO many of our guests that the DJ was amazing. I think at least ten people came up to me at the reception and said it was really hard to take a break and leave the dance floor because it was just one great song after another (and more told me that after). Tyler did such a great job reading the crowd and playing what seemed to fit the current mood. I cannot recommend this DJ enough. They were absolutely amazing, and also very reasonably priced!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Moataz R

Great service from Ramsey and group. Very friendly and understanding. We got lighting and speakers for a DIY DJ. Very helpful and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Cassidy A

All of our guests told us we had the best DJ at any wedding they had been to and we have to agree! Milwaukee Airwaves provided everything from lighting, to ceremony music, to an unforgettable party. Our main DJ for the night was Alex, and he was awesome to work with. He was... Read More easily accessible and in tune to what we wanted that whole night. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Brittany L

Kendrick was a great DJ! He took all of my requests for the reception, and kept the party going all night. He even included a few songs that I'd forgotten -- and loved! The ceremony music went perfectly, and I never had to worry about whether something was going to go wrong. I... Read More really, really appreciated not having to think about it on the day-of! Ramsey, the owner, was also very responsive and kind. We'd definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelsey W

Truly AMAZING! Our friends and family are still talking about how great our DJ was two months after our wedding. If you are looking to work with an amazing team who wants nothing more than to give you the perfect day, Milwaukee Airwaves is your vendor. Within the first five... Read More minutes of our initial conversation with Ramsey we knew they were the vendor for us. Alex was the DJ for our ceremony and reception and he had our dance floor packed the entire night with his music choices. We had several guests tell us they were sore for days after dancing so much. I could not believe the time and effort they put in to make our day perfect, everything from the lighting consultation at our venue, to the week of the wedding details discussion, ceremony cues, and last minute requests, the service and communication were top notch. If you are looking for an all night party these guys are for you.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Carolyn S

Milwaukee Airwaves was recommended to us by one of our other fantastic vendors and the same weekend we saw them at a bridal event in the Third Ward. Music was awesome -- seriously hard not to start tapping your feet, so we KNEW we had to set up a meeting with Ramsey. Honestly,... Read More we cannot say enough nice things about this guy. He is responsive, kind, authentic and was great at understanding our vision for the evening. He was super organized leading up to the wedding, and worked closely with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. The night ran so smoothly with him as emcee, he is so energetic and engaging. And once the dancing started, OH BOY. Seriously, the party vibes did not quit till they shut the venue down on us. He picked the best songs, keeping the vibe going the whole evening. The music was liked by everyone, mixing old jams, new stuff, different genres. We have countless iPhone videos from friends documenting this dance party and it was one of the (if not THE) highlights from the day. You will not be disappointed working with Milwaukee Airwaves -- they are GOOD people and they help you throw one helluva party!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Megan S

We had Tyler for our DJ, and he did AMAZING! We had a fusion wedding and needed Bollywood music, polka, and of course current pop music all in one night. They did an amazing job giving the night a perfect flow and gave us the best night of our lives, we can never thank them... Read More enough!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Breanna S

If you are ready for an all-night dance party at your wedding, look no further. Ramsey and Milwaukee Airwaves took care of every techy detail for both our wedding ceremony and reception which included: music (duh), mics during ceremony and reception, amplification for a guitar,... Read More slideshow/projector, and a crazy fun photobooth (with full-sized pictures!). My husband and I were impressed with how easy it was to work with Ramsey…which was almost all via emails since we were planning our wedding from a few states away. Ramsey is professional, easy going, fun, cool, organized, and knows how to keep people on the dance floor which is exactly what we needed from our wedding dj! Ramsey helped me plan the timeline for the day, what type of mood music to play pre-ceremony, post-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and beyond. We did not have any sound issues AT ALL, Ramsey was flawless. As the bride, I did not leave the dance floor during the reception and my husband was out there most of the night as well! We could not be happier with our decision to higher Milwaukee Airwaves! Ramsey is incredible and I would trust him to dj any event, no matter the type of music. We HIGHLY recommend Milwaukee Airwaves for any wedding!! Thank you for dj-ing the party of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Maria B

Milwaukee airwaves was absolutely one of the best wedding choices we made! We met with Ramsey very early on in the process and signed our contract during our first meeting. He was incredibly personable and attentive to all the things we needed for our wedding from start to... Read More finish. DON'T PANIC IF RAMSEY DOESN'T DJ YOUR WEDDING! Alex was my DJ and he was PERFECTION! We met beforehand to discuss the day of and he listened to everything we wanted/didn't want. He was definitely one of those people you're sad to only work with once because he felt much more like a friend than a "vendor". When things were running a bit behind schedule (on our end) he never made me feel rushed. He kept the night at a great pace. People were dancing literally the entire night. It was perfect. They were perfect. Guests were so complimentary of our day of timeline and the whole flow of the wedding. Could not have done it without Ramsey and Alex!!!! <3

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Kelsey S

Ramsey Renno is an absolute professional and created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding day and night. Ramsey checked in on me multiple times during the night, making sure I was happy with everything. He played exactly what we wanted. Ramsey provided honest advice for us... Read More and Facilitated the day beautifully. If you want a young and updated DJ experience, Ramsey and Milwaukee airwaves will make it happen.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Nikki W

Tyler did an amazing job as our Wedding DJ. Was extremely easy to work with and was professional and fun throughout. I would highly recommend using Milwaukee Airwaves! They will customize to your needs and entertain your guest for hours. Was able to move around his music set up... Read More since we had our wedding and ceremony at the same venue. That was an added bonus! Great experience all around!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Emily H

Everyone is still talking about the music at our wedding to this day! Tyler absolutely slayed the music and the dance floor was packed for every song! We definitely pushed his musical boundaries a bit, looking for a darker, more rock 'n roll wedding and he nailed it! I think he... Read More had fun with it too! How many wedding can you say successfully worked in a Marilyn Manson song flawlessly?! Both Tyler and Ramsey were easy to contact, quick with responses, and were really flexible with their schedules when we couldn't be, seeing as we live out of town. Milwaukee Airwaves was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 KT V

We couldn't have asked for a better dj than Ramsey! From start to finish his top priority was how to make our day special for us. The dance floor was never empty and our walk down the aisle mix was perfect! He really knows how to keep the party going for guests of all ages. I... Read More couldn't recommend this company more.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah J

I could go on and on about how great of an experience I had with Milwaukee Airwaves, but I'll try to keep it short. :) Tyler and Matt were so great to work with from start to finish. I put so much faith into their hands and it was one of the best decisions I made in my planning... Read More experience. We knew that we'd start dancing fairly early but I'm so happy we did. The dance floor was never empty and we had SO many people tell us how great of a time they had. Tyler and Matt even took clues from speeches earlier in the night and incorporated songs that fit in to the overall theme of the night. If you're looking for a DJ that truly respects your wishes as a couple and knows how to make a good time even greater, you have to go with Milwaukee Airwaves. So, I didn't keep this short, but what I guess I'm saying is, if you plan to use Milwaukee Airwaves then please invite me because I like to have a good time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alex R

Tyler and Matt rocked it! My bride and I can't thank you enough. From beginning to end we had the best night of our lives. They were very professional and were always there to help. Family and friends are still telling us how good the DJs were. The dance floor was full the... Read More entire night and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany M

Airwaves did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty. We had several people comment that they'd never seen the dance floor at a wedding packed from the moment the music started until after the final song. Tyler was very flexible and communicated with us... Read More every step of the way. It was a night we will never forget thanks to Airwaves! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexander A. B

Honestly I can't say enough about how great Milwaukee Airwaves was. The lighting was incredible and it really brought the venue to life. They helped keep the night on track and moving along. It felt seem less. When we got to the dancing they had the dance floor packed for the... Read More entire night! More then anything our guests have commented on how much fun they had. Milwaukee Airwaves has our vote every time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dan S

Milwaukee Airwaves knocked it out of the park. From the meeting prior to the wedding to the end of our reception Airwaves knocked it out of the park with their professionalism, choice of music, and overall vibe! Our reception was at the Harley Davidson Museum and Tyler and Joe... Read More kept the music going all night and provided us with fantastic lighting. We still have guests commenting on how good the choice of music was from cocktail hour till midnight. If you are looking for a DJ service that is the whole package then you NEED to book Milwaukee Airwaves. Thank you Tyler and Joe for being more than we could have asked for, we will be recommending Airwaves to everyone in the future, there truly is no one better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Krista S

We had Kendrick and Mike for our dj's. They were so amazing and helpful. They kept everyone dancing all night and had so much energy that it was contagious! We didn't have to worry about anything as they moved the night's events along. They were professional and thoughtful. We... Read More will be recommending this company to everyone looking for a high quality dj service! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Peter N

We had a great experience with Milwaukee Airwaves. After our first meeting with Ramsey I knew we picked the right DJ company. Ramsey and Tyler were professional, flexible, and easy to work with. Tyler ended up being our DJ the night of the wedding and when we met with him... Read More before the wedding we had a good feeling that the music was going to fun and enjoyable for everybody. Tyler did not disappoint, he packed the dance floor all night long! People danced from the time dinner was over until the lights came on. People are still commenting how much fun the wedding was and a big part of that is good music. If you do NOT want an empty dance floor, look no further than Milwaukee Airwaves, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alison W

The Milwaukee Airwaves team is the best in town! Our 9.24.16 wedding & reception at the Villa Terrace was absolutely perfect with many thanks to Ramsey and the team. He was so fun to work with as we planned our event and the music was absolutely PERFECT. I think every guest... Read More stayed on the dance floor until the last song. Ramsey helped make the whole evening flow and we cannot thank him enough! We used the string lights over the terrace as well as additional lighting in the courtyard - it was breathtaking! Thank you Ramsey for making our wedding the best night of our lives!!