Milwaukee Art Museum

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom, Museum

700 North Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee, WI (414) 224-3287

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jess H

The Milwaukee Art Museum was easily the best decision we made while planning our wedding. First of all, the venue is absolutely breathtaking and honestly just an amazing place to have a wedding. However, truly the best part of having our wedding here was Katie Shorts - she is... Read More phenomenal... I'm not sure we could have pulled it off without her. We could not be more happy with MAM - everyone made our wedding day even more beautiful and perfect than we could have ever imagined :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Nicole S

Getting married at the Milwaukee Art Museum was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was not inspired by any of the venues I had previewed until we walked into the Museum. It took my breath away. Katie was also incredibly helpful and professional. I don't think I... Read More could have planned anything without her help and advice. She answered probably hundreds of emails extremely promptly and always with the best answers. She met every need and I wish I could get married again because I would pick the MAM over and over. All of my guests said it was the most stunning venue they had ever seen and some of the best wedding food they have ever tasted. I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to get married at the Milwaukee Art Museum.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ryan R

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with the Milwaukee Art Museum. The venue speaks for itself--it is jaw-droppingly beautiful, and provides an incredible backdrop for an unforgettable evening. The service we received was unmatched, as well. From our tasting,... Read More to our visit to decide on lighting, to all the phone calls in between, we felt completely cared for and confident with every person we encountered. Katie, our coordinator, was highly professional and so easy to work with. The day of the wedding, everything was in her very capable hands, and I knew she'd handle anything that might arise. The reception was unbelievable. Their management of every last detail was perfect. I honestly don't think any little thing went wrong, and even if it did--I had no idea, as they handled it so well. Even at the end of the evening, they packed everything up that needed to go home with my parents quickly and efficiently. Every server, every employee was incredibly friendly and helpful. They have in-house catering which was delicious. I received so many compliments on the food. After the wedding, the most common comments I heard from guests was "That was the most beautiful venue I have ever seen" or "That was the best food I have ever eaten at a wedding." They absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you for making it a magical day for us.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Lauren K

Absolutely perfect venue & Katie the wedding coordinator was very helpful. We definitely had the wedding of our dreams at the Milwaukee Art Museum. We have had so many compliments on our wedding food from our guests, it was fantastic.

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Nyama S

We had our reception there and it was beautiful!

You can stop looking, you found your perfect venue!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Alyssa H

To be quick and blunt - the Milwaukee Art Museum is absolutely amazing and jawdroppingly stunning. It is absolutely worth the price to have the most envious venue with the most gorgeous views and beautiful architecture available in Milwaukee (entire Midwest in my opinion). You... Read More are treated like royalty and the in-house food is exquisite. From start to finish the staff, led by Katie, work quickly and tirelessly to make sure that every little detail is not just perfect, but exactly what you want. If you are still looking for a venue or debating on a venue, you can stop looking now because the Milwaukee Art Museum is PERFECT. In the end it will cost about the price of an average wedding (I included some bells and whistles) and they get discounts on BJ linen if you want a splash of color. They even have furniture and a piano you can rent if you wish.

Perfect Milwaukee venue

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Emilie L

The long and short of it: The venue is gorgeous -- it speaks for itself, just google pictures. The things you can't see online: The wedding coordinator, Katie, is the most incredible person you could ever hope to work with for your wedding. She responds to emails so... Read More quickly, she's incredibly nice, and most importantly: She puts together the exact day that you tell her that you're envisioning...she LISTENS. I have nothing but praise for the art museum. It was the very first part of our wedding we booked, and I'd book it again for twice the cost. We hear nothing but praise and "this was the best wedding I've ever been to," and half of it is thanks to our incredible our venue was. Also, if you book at the art museum, use their in-house catering (Cafe Calatrava). So many people (and I will agree) at our wedding told us it was the best wedding food they have ever had.

Amazing wedding experience

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Laurie F

Getting married at the Milwaukee Art Museum could not have been better. They answered all of our questions from the beginning, kept in contact throughout our engagement, and handled every element of set up/decorations/handling vendors. I had nothing to think about other than... Read More getting married!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Jamie S

The Milwaukee Art Museum is a breathtaking venue for a wedding ceremony or reception or both. Our wedding was a dream come true. The staff was amazing and were very helpful through all the planning and questions. They were quick to respond and did a great job. I highly... Read More recommend using this venue!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Tara N

Molly made the event flawless. It was gorgeous and well organized.