"For everything you've imagined..."

Finding the perfect dress for your wedding is our specialty. We have a large assortment of show-stopping gowns in sophisticated silhouettes and dramatic designs. We offer figure flattering styles to capture the grace and elegance of today’s modern bride.

515 N 16th Ave, Laurel, MS (601) 649-6006

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Jasmine C

Amazing service! Amazing experience! Everyone was extremely nice. My bridal consultant made me feel like I was the only bride in the store. She took note of what I did and did not like and offered gown selections from there. Also, their selection of gowns is endless. If you're... Read More in Mississippi or nearby you must come here for the ultimate bridal experience and your dream dress!

2016-09-12T13:42:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love our brides and truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Brandi H

I said yes to the dress here at Mimi's Bridal, and we also found the perfect bridesmaid dresses here too! We will also be ordering our guys tuxes from Mimi's too! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for helping me find... Read More my perfect wedding dress!!

2017-01-11T10:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love our customers and truly enjoy serving you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Courtney W

Thank you for helping me find the most perfect dress! Mrs. Tammy was one of the nicest consultants I have ever dealt with before. Thank you for being patient with me and thanks for helping make my special day all that I could imagine!

2016-11-16T17:17:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It is truly our pleasure to have been able to assist you! Best wishes as you begin your new life together!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mary F

Mrs. Mimi is an angel!!! She went over and beyond to make sure that I felt amazing in my dress for my big day. My dress was absolutely gorgeous! Her staff is so pleasant and her business is top-notch!!! I am so happy that I chose her bridal shop!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Renee G

Great customer service and a beautiful, diverse selection of designer dresses!!!

2017-09-28T12:23:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and are so excited that you chose to shop with us!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Allie W

Nice cooperative staff! When my flower girl dress came in it was nothing like what I thought I had ordered. How ever, Mimi did some alterations and got the dress looking just like what I had originally thought the dress was supposed to look like!

2017-07-17T13:31:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am so glad we were able to take care of your dress and make it be just what you wanted!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 J H

I had a wonderful experience at Mimi's Bridal. I found my dress during a two hour appointment. After browsing half of the selection my consultant was able to pull dresses that fit my style. She ended up pulling the winning dress. I am so thankful for the helpful and... Read More knowledgeable consultants. The dresses are beautiful and the selection is extensive but not overwhelming. I highly recommend shopping with Mimi's Bridal.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Tara F

I had such a positive experience at Mimi's. I worked predominantly with Olivia, and she was awesome (although I didn't have dealings with anyone there who wasn't). They went above and beyond to ensure I got THE dress (even after being temporarily placed on hold for someone... Read More else, much to my extreme dismay). The alterations were affordable and done in a timely manner. There is so much detail in the dress I chose, but there wasn't a single detail lost in the alterations. Judy works miracles! I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Mimi's, the products, and the alteration services. Just a pleasant experience all the way around. I would recommend Mimi's Bridal to anyone.

2016-04-07T08:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so pleased to have been able to help you! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Kristy C

I love MiMi's Bridal and Formalwear in Laurel. From the first time I visited the store the staff was so friendly and so very helpful. I was able to purchase my wedding dress, mother of the bride dress, and both bridesmaids dresses at the one location. The women were so patient... Read More with me and answered all of questions and concerns. I never felt pressured to make any decisions until I was ready and sure of what I wanted. I highly recommend MiMi's for all your wedding and formal wear needs.

2016-04-05T14:28:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so delighted that we were able to assist you with all of your wedding party needs! Best wishes for the future!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Ashley R

The staff is very friendly and helpful!!!!!! They do not judge or make you feel uncomfortable. The prices were great and completely within my budget. I actually ended up getting my dress and veil for half of what I budgeted!!!!!!! I can't not say enough good things... Read More about this place. Drove two hours to go and would recommend anyone make the drive.

2015-07-21T17:02:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! So glad we were able to help you find your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Megan H

I found my dream wedding dress at Mimi's Bridal as well as my veil, jewelry, and shoes. These women were so wonderful to work with! Their expert opinions and friendly personalities made my wedding gown shopping experience the best it could have ever been. Special shout out to... Read More Tammy and Mimi for all of their help! I highly recommend going to this bridal shop because you will not be disappointed.

2015-07-21T17:04:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy you found just what you were looking for!

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Emily J

The ladies were sweet and gave me a discount on an allure dress. Very good experience

Bridesmaids/Groomsmens

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Mary Lois H

I had 9 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen and 4 attendants/ushers. With that being said, you would think they would remember my name when any one in my party called or came by to get fitted. This was not a good experience for anyone in my bridal party. All have told... Read More me different stories of coming in and having to wait on someone to come and ask them if they needed help. Also, the girl insisted on me telling her that I forgotten my father-of-the-bride's name and phone number when I left it blank with a line through it because my father had passed away 3 months before. I cried every time I went in there after that because the people that work there are so young to understand that everyone has different circumstances. I would not recommend Mimi's Bridal to anyone.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Brittan W

This was the first and only place I went dress shopping! They have amazing name brand dresses for great prices and they make the experience so much fun!

2014-06-12T08:28:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to post your comment. It is truly our pleasure to serve you. We would love to put you on our website! Just go to mimisbridal.com, select "for the bride", select "our beautiful brides" and there you can post your photo... Read Less Read More

Stunning Wedding Gown

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Brittany E

Mimi's had the dress that I knew was meant for me from the moment I slipped it on. Their service was phenomenal! (Shout out to Kristen)

Must stay on top of them

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Maggie E

Awesome selection and very helpful when choosing a dress, but once they make the sale, they aren't very good with customer service. I had to call repeatedly to find out when my dress would be in, I talked to a different person each time, and when it did come in (2 weeks before... Read More my wedding) they didn't let me know right away- I found out when I called again! Their alterations person is overbooked, and my dress wasn't ready when I went to pick it up. If you have time to spare and don't mind dress stress, go ahead, but if you want to avoid that, go somewhere else.

Gread Bridal Store

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Jessica P

Beautiful dresses, good quality, variety of price ranges, and great service. My dress was perfect.

very friendly and helpful

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 chelsi o

The staff at Mimi’s Bridal are very friendly and helpful. While trying to find my perfect wedding dress I visited them twice and loved how they treated me like a valued customer both times. I didn’t actually buy my dress from them because I found a dress at a store going out... Read More of business and got the dress for 75% off, but I did buy my veil from Mimi’s. They were so nice and even let me bring my dress (that I bought from another store) inside to make sure the veil would match. I would definitely recommend shopping for your wedding dress at Mimi’s!!!

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Valerie V

I started the very first visit having a lady try and tell me what I need and don't need. When I ordered my dress they told me it would take no more than 3 months to arrive. After 3 1/2 months went by I had to call them so they could let me know that it would take 6 MONTHS to get... Read More in! When I got my headpiece, once again I was told one time limit and after that time went by they finally called me to let me know that they ordered the wrong headpiece and couldn't get what I wanted on time! When it was time for my alterations I had to tell them 3 different times that I needed ONE thing taken out and finally on my last visit they finally took it off! NEVER GO TO MIMI'S BRIDAL!!!

great dress

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Heather T

I got my dream dress at Mimis and I didn't have to see it in every other wedding this season like a davidson bridal dress. They are more expensive but have good service and great selection.

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Andrea M

Mimi's Bridal Has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE,would NEVER recommend them EVER!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Kristy S

Everyone was awesome, I went in with an idea of what I wanted and they were so helpful! I tried on a few dresses but they were great even after all the dresses I tried on!

Jill was the best

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Brandy H

I loved every moment of buying my dress. Our consultant, Jill Richards, took very good care of my mother and me and found both of us the perfect dress. I actually ended up with a dress I never thought I would get but after trying on different styles and then visiting other... Read More bridal shops my mind kept going to that one dress. Thank goodness it was still there. We loved Jill and Mimi's!

customer service

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Sophia L

I love shopping at Mimi's. They are all friendly and always greet u with a smile. I was looking for my wedding dress and they were very helpful. After you go to the other shops you should stop here. Best of luck

average

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Brittany c

I purchased my dress from MiMi's Bridal. My dress was gorgeous! Just what I had imagined! However, it was a discontinued style and they could not order another one. The one in the store fit my frame perfectly, so I opted to purchased the one on the rack and have a few things... Read More altered. The dress had obviously been tried on many times, and the zipper was coming unstitched. I tried on the dress for the seamstress and she made a few notes. My zipper was to be fixed and the dress ready to pick up the following month. I drove TWO HOURS to this bridal store to pick up my dress to find that the zipper had not been touched. Again, I tried on the dress, spoke with the seamstress and left the dress. I was scheduled to come back in two weeks to pick up my dress. Two weeks passed, my dress still was not fixed. Each time, their excuse was--"It's prom season and we are really busy." This time, because of the long drive, I sat in the dress shop and waited until the seamstress fixed the zipper. I brought my dress home with me that day. I will not recommend this bridal dress botique to anyone needing alterations. Their dresses are beautiful, but their service is poor!