Mindy Bean Photography

Las Vegas, NV

Amazing Wedding and Engagement Photographers

Mindy and Doug Bean are a husband and wife team that specialize in weddings of all sizes. They also have associate photographers available at a discount for smaller weddings. Please visit the website or blog to see more of their work.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Trash The Dress

7309 Braswell Drive, Las Vegas, NV

Best experience!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Violet J

We had our wedding in July 2012. From the beginning of the planning process, to when we received our finished photos, it was an absolutely amazing experience working with Mindy Bean Photography. They were so accommodating to us and went above and beyond on all occasions. It... Read More was so easy to work with Mindy the day of the Wedding. She provided a lot of direction, which was a great asset, and made everyone feel so comfortable. All the finished photos we received were incredible! They are so creative and full of emotions. Everything is exceptional, the lighting, positioning, the way expressions were captured, and all the little details. They definitely did their research as to perfect spots for shots and even gave great recommendations. We are so happy with not only the photos but also the great experience that Mindy Bean Photography provided for our special day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Amy B

Wow! What an amazing couple to work with! They are worth every penny and put out a wonderful product!!! I want to use them for everything! They are also great about recommending other vendors and locations so feel free to ask!

In LOVE with These guys!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2012 Jennie C

When my husband and I first met Mindy and her husband Doug, it was for us to take our engagement photos. When we pulled up to UNLV to start the shoot all we saw was an attractive young couple, and my (soon to be) husband turned to me and said, that can't be them, can it? Well,... Read More as it turned out, it sure was! (In the past, our experiences of photographers were of older men, who were no fun and told gross jokes and the photos were average at best. So, we were very happy to see that it was almost "us" who we were meeting.) We then proceeded to have the most amazing two hour shoot ever! It was like hanging out with old friends from the first 10 mins. Without even seeing the photos we booked our wedding with them because we just knew you could not fake or replace such a perfect relationship & because they said they would love to come to Napa, CA where were were getting married at a vineyard! You truly need to have that, dynamic, when it comes to your wedding photographers and your wedding day, especially if you want fantastic shots! We had that with Mindy and her husband Doug. It truly felt like we had ben friends for years, they just made us feel so comfortable, and when it comes to being to subject of all the attention it's very important to feel comfortable.... The day of our wedding was perfect! Not only was Mindy snapping away, but she was also like a second MOH! She is such a professional, and really knows what needs to be done and how it's supposed get there. She was truly a life savor, she even knew how to tie my brides maids sashes into a perfect bow! Nothing was left out, every detail was shot, and they even asked us what photos we wanted, such as, family shots, and detailed shots, which I really appreciated. She took shots of my hair and my bridesmaids and my mom's, my dogs, and my shoes....she really just thinks of it all! The parent books that she did for us, (we have three sets of parents so we added that in) were specific for each parent and they were just so great...Mindy and Doug really make you feel special and take the time to make you feel so important, not like you are just another couple. The photos turned out so perfectly and we still get compliments about how our photographers were "all over it" lol. We just can't say enough good things about them, truly we feel so blessed to have found such an amazing duo. We plan on keeping them around for any additions to our family in hopes that they will be able to capture those precious moments too. I would and will highly recommend them for as long as I can, because I LOVE them so much. They made our special day even more special because we have the most amazing photos to remember it by. Thank you again, Mindy and Doug, you guys ROCK!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Raquel C

We couldn't be happier with our experience in having Doug as our photographer!! Throughout the wedding planning process, Doug was extremely responsive with any questions we had and was a pleasure to work with. He photographed our engagement session and our wedding and the... Read More results for each are amazingly beautiful. He knows what he is doing and like he promised, we didn't have to worry about getting a second photographer for the big day as he was able to capture every moment himself. I completely recommend Mindy Bean Photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Allison V

Mindy and Doug are absolutely amazing to work with! We had engagement shoots with both Mindy and Doug and each time we were just so impressed with each of them! Mindy also shot our wedding and we are thrilled with our photos and will cherish them forever! They were also very... Read More helpful throughout the process if I had questions about vendors or my day of timeline. I can't wait until the next time we need Mindy and Doug for photos! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tedi A

What a power couple these two are!!! From the start my husband and I loved everything about Mindy Bean Photography, we met them both at the Bridal Spectacular show and I knew they'd be the one to photograph our wedding. I just had a feeling... We met with Doug and we just... Read More fell in love with his work and his personality! He was warm and welcoming to his studio and he knew what he was talking about. He really takes the time to get to know his couples, professionally and personally so he can really capture your vision. The day of the wedding Doug showed up with the most warm heart and said "you've got this girl" he could tell i was a little nervous and needed a kind word. He knew just what to say to me! He was every where the day of the wedding and captured every moment imaginable. I am going to use Mindy Bean for everything in life when it comes to photography!!!! They we worth every penny we spent!!! I honestly could not come up with all the words and sayings that theses to deserve because they are no words for how AMAZING they are!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Mindy Bean Photography is really awesome. Doug worked really well with really getting to know my husband and I and what we were looking for in our pictures. Doug took amazing pictures and made sure to get every shot, so that there wasn't anything from our wedding day that was... Read More not pictured. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ian H

Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without our amazing photographer! They were incredibly helpful in preparation and planning. When working with them it's like talking to an old friend. Easy to talk to and brings out the best in every picture. I've recommended them too all... Read More of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Mindy was beyond amazing! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't of been happier with the outcome. Mindy was the perfect fit for our wedding we recommend her to everyone

Loved them

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Sabrina F

During my process of looking for a photographer I must have looked at about 15. Some had great prices but terrible photos or amazing photos and extremely high prices. I first saw their photos online and when I met them at the bridal expo I loved Doug and Mindy. I loved that they... Read More had such a variety of packages to choose from. Doug was so amazing during our engagement session he had us laughing the whole time. Our photos came out more amazing than we imagined. WEll worth the money.

Fantastic Wedding Photos!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Lee B

Doug was our photographer and he is truly an artist. We were married at the Bellagio and had our reception at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant across the street. The Bellagio requires that you use their in house photographer in house for the wedding, so we booked Mindy Bean for the... Read More reception. I am so Happy we did!! It was the best money spent on the wedding. The Bellagio photography is a rip off. They take stale and dull shots, then meet with you the next day and try to sell you a package starting at $2800 for ridiculously large photos that you will never hang in your home. In addition, they print all your photos on 5x7 and only sell them in a package. If you opt out, they throw the photos away. Absurd! Enough of that, Doug took two very unphotogenic people and made us look like models. His ideas are creative and genius. We are so thrilled with the pictures! He captured cameos at the reception and got great shots of the moments. I would highly recommend this photographer for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Doug - best wedding photography bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Laura F

We loved Doug and highly recommend using him and his associates for your wedding. We had a tight budget and found that the quality we wanted wasn't necessarily in our price range. However, after speaking with Mindy (whose photo style I adored), I found out that her husband,... Read More Doug, was trained by her and his photos are edited by her. So, they still have that magic Mindy touch as well as having Doug's truly amazing ability to take honest and beautiful portraits - all within our budget! I opted to also get a second shooter from them, Saundra, who was equally great. I ended up with all of the photos I wanted (and then some!). The pictures Doug took of my guests at the reception were so great that at least 5 of them changed their Facebook profile pictures to his picture of them. Definitely will use him in the future for pregnancy and family photos.

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Jess A

We chose Doug to do our photos for our elopement. As an Australian couple eloping to Las Vegas, we were a little worried about who to trust. This company was excellent. Doug is a very friendly guy and we enjoyed taking photos with him. We received our photos electronically very... Read More quickly as well!!!!! We expected to wait longer. They came out really well. I would highly recommend this company - especially if you're international and eloping to Vegas!!!! Thanks Doug and Mindy! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Kimberly H

We hired Doug for a 1 year Anniversary photo shoot while celebrating in Las Vegas and he was amazing! We had SO much fun and the photos are absolutely breathtaking! He listened to what we were wanting and made it happen plus so much more! It felt like we had our best friend... Read More taking the photos because he just knew what was us and what was not.

Could not have asked for a better wedding photography experience!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Seriously Doug and Mindy are two of the most incredible people my husband and I have ever met. Not only are they amazingly talented but they have hearts of gold and are in love with what they do; which shows thru in their photographs. Honestly, no one is more capable of... Read More capturing pure, raw emotion like these guys. Not only did we walk away with mind blowing photos to treasure our special memories forever, but we walked away with two awesome friends. Thanks Doug and Mindy for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

We are an Australian couple who got married in Las Vegas - we were so lucky to have Doug as our photographer! The Mindy Bean booking system, and communication from Doug before the big day, was fantastic, which put my mind at ease. Doug made some great suggestions for... Read More locations too. On the day he went above and beyond - taking great steps to ensure everything ran smoothly - from ensuring we were on schedule, liaising with our car driver and helping us out with local knowledge. But the best part was Doug's photography expertise - he gave fantastic direction in every photo to each person to make sure the photos were flattering, that we captured the best light, the best background, etc. And the photos are AMAZING - I've had so many comments from family and friends saying how great Doug was on the day and how the photos are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. The photos are all I could have hoped for and more and I can't thank Mindy Bean Photography enough!

Doug is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Doug and Mindy did their best to make our wedding special. Actually HE save our wedding those day. It was so funny so exiting and perfect organized shooting! Just WOW! In case you are looking not only for the perfect photographer but for the perfect person also you should work... Read More with Mindy and Doug family. They both are amazing! Everything including make up and all the companies was found with the help of Mindy and Doug anв EVERYTHING was perfect! Thanks guys so much! Hope to see you again next year!

Love Me Some BEANS!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Rachell M

Luckily a picture speaks a thousand words and I don’t need to drone on and on about how amazing, professional, fantastic and incredible it is to work with Doug ad Mindy Bean, buuuuuut I’m still going to! ☺ I met Mindy and Doug through a friend who used them as her... Read More engagement/wedding photographer. I fell absolutely in love with my friend’s engagement and wedding pictures, so when I got engaged, I made SURE to hit them up! We first did our engagement photos at Mt. Charleston, and within the first second of meeting Doug, it felt like we were meeting a friend. He made us feel so at home that both my husband and I were having so much fun playing in the freezing cold snow! Doug climbed, squatted on the ground, and practically stood on his head to ensure that he captured the best photos possible - and once we saw the pics we were blown away. On the day of the wedding, Doug and Mindy were a bride's dream. They knew exactly what shots to get during the ceremony and reception and interacted with our guests to bring out the best shots. When I saw the pictures, I was amazed at how many wonderful moments they got without me ever noticing. The pictures spoke volumes of their artistic skill behind a camera in capturing images of pure joy, love and happiness. We could not have been more pleased with our photos and we were equally impressed with their tenacity to get every amazing shot. As a result of Mindy Bean Photography I have stunning wedding pics that are worthy of a magazine! They are art and I am blessed to be a subject in them!

Awesome Job by the Beans!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kate d

Doug and Mindy did a fabulous job at our wedding last Saturday at the Keep Memory Alive Center!! They kept things moving, and didn't miss a beat They have a great way of making you feel extra comfortable during the day, and this is much appreciated when you're not used to being... Read More photographed. They were on time, and kept in contact in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We haven't seen the photos yet but we know they'll be outstanding!! Can't wait to see them. Sam the videographer and Valentine their assistant did an awesome job too! Thanks guys!!!!!!

Las Vegas Wedding

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

Mindy was amazing!! The short 3hrs that we had with her she managed to capture every perfect moment that we shared... Our only regret is that we didn't have her stay for longer! She was efficient, professional and friendly and didn't stop the entire time. I never thought it... Read More would have been that easy to plan and communicate with Mindy and Doug from the other side of the world. Would recommended her to anyone...

Mindy Bean

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Jaime W

Mindy is awesome. SHe was always quick to respond to my questions and definitely provides quality photos. I love them and am so glad I choose her as my photographer!

Photography across states!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Alicia M

We used Mindy Bean Photography for our wedding. Mindy and Doug Bean are a husband and wife team, based in Las Vegas and they traveled to So Cal for our wedding. We couldn't feel more lucky that they made the trip to capture our special day. They are so professional, our wedding... Read More party loved them, and from the sneak peaks we've seen so far our photos are amazing. We highly recommend this team for your wedding!!

Our photo shoot was one of our favorite parts of our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Kerry M

Doug Bean of Mindy Bean Photography was our wedding photographer and he was FANTASTIC! Leading up to the day he was always available by text or email, and as he had never been to our unique venue before, he met us there a few weeks before the wedding for us to scope out shooting... Read More locations. On the big day, he helped my inexperienced groom tie his tie and arrange his tie clip and cuff links. After that Doug set up our First Look and it's a moment we will never forget. Throughout our entire day he was kind, courteous, patient, and made sure we only focused on each other and our love. He took shots we never would have thought of and for the specific shots we did ask for he made them even better than what we had in our heads. He was very careful about taking wonderful detail shots of my bouquet, our shoes, my groom's Green Lantern tie clip and cuff links, etc. He was creative and resourceful and together we took advantage of every nook and cranny of our beautiful 1930s Mission style venue. My husband and I really felt like Doug was part of our team! During the ceremony and reception he was both unobtrusive and everywhere at once! I know he got all the classic shots but I was never aware of him. All my guests and our family couldn't stop gushing about him. He was so fun during the reception too! There were a few times when he took our wedding rings away from us and I can't wait to see the photos to find out what creative things he did with them. I also saw him with our custom cake topper that was painted to look like us! He's a sneaky one! We haven't seen the photos yet but I have absolutely no doubt they will be gorgeous. We would hire Doug again in a second for any special occasion. He was the one vendor for our wedding that we appreciated the most and can't stop talking about.

If you want the BEST. . .It's Mindy & Doug

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Stephanie R

Review written 10/29/2013 There are so many things I want to say about Mindy Bean that this box literally wouldn't fit my whole review! But this basically sums it up: If you are the kind of person who puts a high emphasis on your wedding photography, then there is no... Read More question that Mindy is the person you should hire. When I tell you we were singing her praises on the plane ride home, it's literal. She will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied and happy. She goes above and beyond in every way. She is remarkable. We love you Mindy Bean!! Thank you for everything!!!! xoxoxoxo ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Review written 12/3/2014 A year after our wedding and we are still lovin' Mindy Bean Photography! We flew back to Vegas to celebrate our one year anniversary just so we could book another session with Mindy! Photography is such a great way to capture important memories that last a lifetime. You will love Mindy, and you will make it a point to see her again! She exceeds expectations every time!! Love you Mindy and Doug!!

Blown Away!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Stephanie R

There are so many things I want to say about Mindy Bean that this box literally wouldn't fit my whole review! But this basically sums it up: If you are the kind of person who puts a high emphasis on your wedding photography, then there is no question that Mindy is the person... Read More you should hire. When I tell you we were singing her praises on the plane ride home, it's literal. She will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied and happy. She goes above and beyond in every way. She is remarkable. We love you Mindy Bean!! Thank you for everything!!!! xoxoxoxo