• Outdoor - Covered

Food + Catering, Planning

1200 N Minnetrista Pkwy, Muncie, IN (765) 287-3506

Minnetrista

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Megan M

They took great care of us!! Everything went very smoothly and they were such a great help through the planning process and the day of the wedding. They are also very affordable!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Kori T

Perfect setting and great value!

Minnetrista - beautiful and unique!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Stephanie W

Had an absolute beautiful wedding reception at Minnetrista Cultural Center. Amanda and Hannah were wonderful to work with. They helped me finalize my day and were great with communicating with me. Everything turned out beautifully. Thank you for such a beautiful and unique... Read More space to host my wedding reception and for the excellent customer service!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Connie H

I absolutely loved working with Minnetrista for our outside wedding ceremony in Oakhurst Gardens. Lindsey H. is terrific at what she does. She always responded promptly to every email or phone call that I had.. even for tiny questions. We had out reception at another location,... Read More but if I would have known from the beginning how wonderful Minnetrista's staff was, we would have done everything here. It rained on our wedding day until 5:45 pm (ceremony at 6:30), and they were all very patient with our decisions to wait a little longer to call it for our alternative location. And at 5:45 when the sun came out, they helped wipe off chairs and finish decorations. I would recommend them to any Muncie bride!