Mint Springs Farm

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue, Loft

7730 Nolensville Rd, Nolensville, TN

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Alli S

We are beyond thankful that we chose Mint Springs Farm as our wedding venue. Not only was the property gorgeous, but the entire staff was awesome. Our wedding coordinator, Jamie, was always there when we needed her. I truly felt like I had a friend helping me with my wedding!... Read More The day of our wedding was magical - even with the rain! All of the floral arrangements were breathtaking. We did not upgrade our package and the reception was still beautiful. All of our guests were raving about the property is and some even said it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. My only complaint about the wedding was that it went too fast! Thank you Mint Springs Farm for giving us such a memorable night to look back on. I wish we could do again every day!

The Most BEAUTIFUL Venue

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Rachel C

This Venue is something out of the fairytale books, everything is perfect and it is all inclusive which takes all the pressure off of the bride. I had my DREAM wedding here. Couldn't have been any better.

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Amanda M

This is not a cheap venue but I feel like you get your money's worth. The venue is beautiful and it runs like a well oiled machine. They are an all inclusive venue that includes most of what you need. They use one vender in the various areas - catering, cake, music, Dj,... Read More etc. I was nervous about this but they were all top notch, so don't let that bother you with this place. If you can afford it and you want the least stress possible planning and on the wedding day then use them. You will not be disappointed! It was our perfect day!

Couldn't have been more pleased

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Deb A

From the planning process through the end of the wedding day, it was perfect. Brandy and Kesha had control of everything (except the weather). People kept saying to me "you're so calm! Are you sure you're getting married soon?" I told them, "I don't have to worry about anything.... Read More I have a Brandy to do that." From the flowers to the timeline, they were impeccable. There ere even a few last-minute requests that they managed to incorporate. Mint Springs is a dedicated wedding venue. They only host one wedding a day, so it is entirely yours. You meet with them three times (or more if you choose) to plan your event. They have the whole process so streamlined that it's entirely painless. The detail they put into every aspect is astonishing. I had about 100 days to plan my wedding so having this all-inclusive venue do all the leg-work was a lifesaver. And the vendors they work with are all top-notch. The DJ, the limo driver, the cake and the food were all exquisite. Chef Penelope is quite the artist when it comes to food. She even let me forego the traditional wedding cake in place of an ice cream bar - FABULOUS! They took good care of all our personal touches and made sure everything got into the appropriate car at the end of the evening. I could not have been more blessed than I was on this day. Thank you all for all your hard work. You helped give me a day I will surely never forget.

Start a Conversation!