Mint Springs Farm

Nolensville, TN

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue, Loft

7730 Nolensville Rd, Nolensville, TN (615) 395-9975

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Just had the most magical weekend at Mint Springs for our wedding. They really do know what they're doing... everything went perfectly and went off without a hitch. Kesha was the best wedding planner and had such attention to detail I was able to trust her completely (which is... Read More hard because I'm a control freak). This was especially important as I was planning the wedding from afar, and we were coming to Nashville as a destination wedding. I highly recommend to any bride who wants an unforgettable wedding for both the couple and the guests.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Morgan B

Mint Springs went above and beyond to bring my wedding vision to life. I'm blown away at the skill of the florists and planners that made everything happen!! I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day it was absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Brittany B

If you are looking for a dream wedding experience, look no further than MSF. They literally have thought of everything. I was told by my planner, Sarah, not worry about a thing. She was phenomenal! If something bad occurred on the day of my wedding – I never knew about it. From... Read More the minute we arrived to walking out the front doors for our sparkler send off. I felt supported and like I was the only bride they were working with. Everything you see in pictures is even more beautiful in person. Our wedding was a destination, with almost every single guest traveling down from Chicago. They had probably moaned and groaned about traveling but I received many compliments on the venue and how it was nothing like they’d ever experienced before. MSF has thoughtfully chosen all of their vendor options and you will not be disappointed with whatever you choose. In terms of décor and floral, MSF has expert staff that will create whatever your heart desires. Now, there are probably cheaper venues out there but if you have the ability to make MSF fit your budget – do it! We worked without our contracted budget and did not add anything outside of it and it was still a dream. Finally, I want to make sure and add something that I had heard from others who had their weddings before me at MSF. Not only will the bride & groom enjoy their day to the fullest – but so will the parents! In most cases, parents are an essential part of the wedding planning and both my parents and in-laws were able to relax and take in every moment without worrying about a thing either! Choose Mint Springs Farm – they will give you your perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Polli F

FABULOUS Venue, does not begin to describe the experience of having a wedding at this location!!!! Working with our planner Grey from Randi Events and with the staff at MSF lead by Sara was a perfect match!!! These two really know their business and love what they do. EVERYTHING... Read More was top notch and no detail was too small for them to take notice. Thank you from the entire family for making a really big dream come true!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 CC C

Mint Springs Farm takes the worry from the couple and places all the details in their personal professional wedding planners. The venue is perfect to customize every bit of the ceremony and reception without running all over town and dealing with all the vendors. Every aspect... Read More was over the top the flowers, the food, the music. The flow of the events and the special treatment to the bridal party all day long up to the point of the festivities begin. The schedule is followed carefully but when you have an unexpected event such as a rain shower they have plan B so quickly in place you quickly forget there was even a change in the schedule. On top of this outstanding service, the kindness from the owner to everyone in front and behind the scenes, makes you feel that this is the most important day ever. Our wedding planner Jamie Kiser quickly became part of our life from the moment we met her until the wedding day and so pleased with everything she did to make it special. We had 90% of our wedding guest from out of town and the family and friends could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was. Most importantly the perpetual smile on the bride and groom faces all day long was enough to validate. Would not hesitate recommending Mint Springs Farms to everyone. Nolensville best kept secret is not a secret anymore!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kerrie O

Almost a full year has gone by since the best day of mine and my husband's life and we still remember every amazing moment from our wedding at Mint Springs Farm! Our wedding was a destination wedding for most of our guests and everyone still tells us how beautiful and perfect... Read More our wedding was. When looking for a venue, we visited a handful of places, but nothing compared to the atmosphere at Mint Springs Farm. The staff, and especially our planner, Jamie really listened to our ideas, vision and needs for our special day and it was executed even more perfectly than I could have ever hoped for. Every aspect and detail put into that day was everything we were hoping for and so much more. We are so glad that we chose Mint Springs Farm to host the best day of our lives, it created memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Alyssa K

Nearly six months later, I am still absolutely amazed by the phenomenal job that Mint Springs Farm did in helping us plan our wedding. We only looked at a handful of venues, but it quickly became clear that nothing else would measure up to this one! From start to finish, I... Read More always felt like I was in good hands and knew that our special day would be everything that I could have imagined...and more! Our planner, Jamie, was so patient and understanding in listening to my ideas, worries and questions. Given that both of our families and nearly all of the members of the bridal party live at least 7-8 hours away from Nashville, it was important to me to choose a venue and staff that I felt comfortable with and that I knew would live up to the hype! Ours was a destination wedding for many guests, and we are still getting compliments about every aspect of the day. I would highly recommend Mint Springs Farm to any couple!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Hanna T

Our wedding was an absolute fairy tale! Kesha was our wedding planner and listened to my ideas and what my dream wedding was. I wish I could rewind time because that was the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Kristen W

Mint Springs was the absolute perfect place for my husband and I to get married. From the very beginning, they had thought of every detail that would need to be covered and made everything so easy for us. Our planner Sarah was phenomenal as well! I can't think of a single detail... Read More throughout the entire process that wasn't executed to perfection.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Sarah H

If you want your wedding to be fairy tale beautiful, memorable, and the least stressful - then MSF is the right place. Kesha was a spectacular planner who met with us 4 times throughout the planning process to make sure we had all our options personalized and perfected.... Read More Everything.. every single thing, the scenery, the atmosphere, the FOOD, the decorations, the buildings, and the experience, was spectacular! They are all-inclusive in the best way - they have all the vendors call you prepared and ready to go. All of which we were really pleased with and truly felt like they were invested in making our night as special as possible. All of our details were personalized, and anything the venue had, was open to you for use! No nickel-and-diming! Our wedding was one of many this year and I have no shame in admitting that no one can stop gushing over ours. We had a mid July wedding and everyone was comfortable and in awe of the blooming hydrangea on the cocktail patio. Talk about a fairy tale. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you MSF, Kesha, and everyone else! #BestWeddingEver <3

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Alli S

We are beyond thankful that we chose Mint Springs Farm as our wedding venue. Not only was the property gorgeous, but the entire staff was awesome. Our wedding coordinator, Jamie, was always there when we needed her. I truly felt like I had a friend helping me with my wedding!... Read More The day of our wedding was magical - even with the rain! All of the floral arrangements were breathtaking. We did not upgrade our package and the reception was still beautiful. All of our guests were raving about the property is and some even said it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. My only complaint about the wedding was that it went too fast! Thank you Mint Springs Farm for giving us such a memorable night to look back on. I wish we could do again every day!

The Most BEAUTIFUL Venue

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Rachel C

This Venue is something out of the fairytale books, everything is perfect and it is all inclusive which takes all the pressure off of the bride. I had my DREAM wedding here. Couldn't have been any better.

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Amanda M

This is not a cheap venue but I feel like you get your money's worth. The venue is beautiful and it runs like a well oiled machine. They are an all inclusive venue that includes most of what you need. They use one vender in the various areas - catering, cake, music, Dj,... Read More etc. I was nervous about this but they were all top notch, so don't let that bother you with this place. If you can afford it and you want the least stress possible planning and on the wedding day then use them. You will not be disappointed! It was our perfect day!

Couldn't have been more pleased

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Deb A

From the planning process through the end of the wedding day, it was perfect. Brandy and Kesha had control of everything (except the weather). People kept saying to me "you're so calm! Are you sure you're getting married soon?" I told them, "I don't have to worry about anything.... Read More I have a Brandy to do that." From the flowers to the timeline, they were impeccable. There ere even a few last-minute requests that they managed to incorporate. Mint Springs is a dedicated wedding venue. They only host one wedding a day, so it is entirely yours. You meet with them three times (or more if you choose) to plan your event. They have the whole process so streamlined that it's entirely painless. The detail they put into every aspect is astonishing. I had about 100 days to plan my wedding so having this all-inclusive venue do all the leg-work was a lifesaver. And the vendors they work with are all top-notch. The DJ, the limo driver, the cake and the food were all exquisite. Chef Penelope is quite the artist when it comes to food. She even let me forego the traditional wedding cake in place of an ice cream bar - FABULOUS! They took good care of all our personal touches and made sure everything got into the appropriate car at the end of the evening. I could not have been more blessed than I was on this day. Thank you all for all your hard work. You helped give me a day I will surely never forget.