I love lifestyle photography

My name is Brittany Mirabal, and I am a photographer in Farmington, New Mexico. I live here with my husband of 10 years, Stephen, and our four amazing, beautiful children. Stephen is the worship pastor at our church, as well as a website designer, videographer and my “second shooter.”

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Farmington, Durango, Telluride, and Albuquerque (505) 320-7241

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Karen H

The Mirabals were incredibly professional, agile and thoughtful to work with. They traveled to Crested Butte to photograph multiple locations for my wedding and handled it beautifully with the best attitude. I'm really happy with my natural and candid pictures. High recommended!

2017-09-05T21:43:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so for the beautiful compliments. Both sides of the family were so gracious with us. One of fondest memories for us was traveling all around Crested Butte downtown in our vehicle with you guys, it was so much fun and delightful hearing all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Abby H

Wow. We couldn't have picked a better wedding photographer. Our pictures were magical, creative, and authentic. This husband and wife team took the extra step to really get to know us as individuals which made all the difference in our pictures. Mirabal Photography were... Read More there to help every step of the way and listened to all of our hopes and dreams. We receive compliments on our pictures all the time. We highly recommend them!

2017-09-05T16:26:27 Response from the vendor

We still gasp at the pictures of your wedding day and the perfection of the day from the overcast weather for the ceremony to the perfect sunset of the reception. We just remember hearing everyone screaming "free falling!" during the reception!! It always delights us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Hannah V

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe the experience and product we received with Brittany and Stephen. The entire process from planning our wedding session to viewing the BEAUTIFUL photos they captured was absolutely incredible. They are extremely talented and were a true... Read More blessing to work with. Highly HIGHLY recommend to anyone in the market for a great photographer!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Meghan S

Mirabal photography does such a beautiful job capturing memories in a beautiful artistic way. They took our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Brittany and Stephen are very easy to work with and so accommodating. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Hannah T

Using Mirabal Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Brittany was professional, creative, and very easy to work with. Our photos are stunning and we have received endless compliments. We honestly could not be happier as our wedding day was captured... Read More perfectly. I will recommend them all of my friends and family members!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Crissy T

Mirabal Photography did our engagement and wedding photos. They were professional and captured amazing photos. Brittany is fantastic and listens to exactly what you want. She makes sure that you look beautiful and captures all the special moments. We now have beautiful... Read More pictures to look at for years to come. We highly recommend them.

2017-09-05T19:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Crissy, you and Eli will be our forever friends!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Shannon D

I loved working with Brittany and Stephen! Their beautiful blog posts brought us to them to shoot our wedding for their authenticity. Our photos were just that: authentic, emotive, and stunning. Amazing price and even more amazing people that produce amazing pictures.

2017-09-05T15:38:53 Response from the vendor

We loved every moment of your extremely well planned wedding! Not to mention your tenderness with us the whole time, you both rock!

Brittany & Stephen Mirabal

My name is Brittany Mirabal, and I am a photographer in Farmington, New Mexico. I live here with my husband of 12 years, Stephen, and our four amazing, beautiful children. Stephen is my second shooter and the love of my life.