I love lifestyle photography

My name is Brittany Mirabal, and I am a photographer in Farmington, New Mexico. I live here with my husband of 12 years, Stephen, and our four amazing, beautiful children. Stephen is a website designer, videographer and my “second shooter.” As you will be able to see quickly in our verified reviews on The Knot, we go the extra mile to make sure our bride is well informed and taken care of from the moment we arrive to when we leave. We do our best to be a calming presence and bring the wisdom of photographing large events and weddings for over 10 years. Give us a call and we will make sure that the quote you receive is fair and well communicated with no surprise fees after the wedding. Let us help you remember the best day of your life. :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Farmington, Durango, Telluride, and Albuquerque (505) 320-7241

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bryan C

Everytime I open my desktop I see my beautiful bride on our wedding day. That was over five years ago but the photos are so vivid and lifelike that it's easy to get caught up in reflection. Stephen and Brittany did an awesome job with our wedding. So often I go to weddings and... Read More I see the bride's cousin or the groom's little sister taking photos. I see those photos posted on Facebook later and they just don't have the quality that instantly takes you on a trip down memory lane. If faced with the choice...skip the catering and have a true professional take your photos here I am over five years later we still don't regret it. Don't take chances with your priceless memories! Call Mirabal Photography today and get your wedding booked we almost missed them because we waited too long.

2017-09-26T11:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks! You and your bride hold for us some of the most beautiful love stories and dedication! You guys were so flexible and fun every step of the way. We just love seeing the photo prints of your wedding all over your home when we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Karen H

The Mirabals were incredibly professional, agile and thoughtful to work with. They traveled to Crested Butte to photograph multiple locations for my wedding and handled it beautifully with the best attitude. I'm really happy with my natural and candid pictures. High recommended!

2017-09-05T21:43:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so for the beautiful compliments. Both sides of the family were so gracious with us. One of fondest memories for us was traveling all around Crested Butte downtown in our vehicle with you guys, it was so much fun and delightful hearing all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Abby H

Wow. We couldn't have picked a better wedding photographer. Our pictures were magical, creative, and authentic. This husband and wife team took the extra step to really get to know us as individuals which made all the difference in our pictures. Mirabal Photography were... Read More there to help every step of the way and listened to all of our hopes and dreams. We receive compliments on our pictures all the time. We highly recommend them!

2017-09-05T16:26:27 Response from the vendor

We still gasp at the pictures of your wedding day and the perfection of the day from the overcast weather for the ceremony to the perfect sunset of the reception. We just remember hearing everyone screaming "free falling!" during the reception!! It always delights us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Timothy S

The perfect photographers for our little wedding! We only had a dozen or so people there, and Brittany and Stephen ended up joining us for dinner. It was a great time.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Eli T

Stephen and Brittany have an amazing talent of capturing true emotion. They are able to catch those little details and moments that you otherwise might not remember after the blur of an action packed wedding day. Their style is truly unique, yet timeless. They photographed both... Read More our engagement announcement and wedding day. Our investment in their photography is without a doubt the best thing we purchased for our wedding. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous! Not only do they deliver top notch photos, they also bring a calming presence and an earnest investment in the success of your wedding day. Brittany was so sweet and calming to my wife while capturing beautiful moments of her and her bridesmaids. At their recommendation we decided to have a “first look”. I’m forever grateful that we decided to do this. This was such an intimate moment before the ceremony with just my wife and I. I got to see my bride before anyone else, away from all the pressure and anxiousness of the ceremony. The photos that Stephen and Brittany took of the “first look” are definitely my favorite photos and memories from our wedding day. I’m so grateful that we had Mirabal Photography capture this precious moment. I cannot recommend Mirabal Photography enough! Top notch photography, by some extremely kind and creative souls. Thank you Mirabal Photography!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

I recommend working with Mirabal Photography with all my heart. I had a short engagement & they worked so diligently to set things up for an engagement shoot & to get everything ready for our wedding day. They have gorgeous captivating style. The thing that sets the Mirabals... Read More apart is their warm, kind, and relaxed personalities. I felt so at ease talking with them and being around them. My family & guests still talk about how much they enjoyed the Mirabals' presence at our wedding. Mirabal Photography went above & beyond in their professionalism while still making me feel like I was connecting with old friends. My photographer was the thing I cared about the most for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with having chosen Mirabal.

2017-10-12T11:54:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachel! Your wedding ceremony was so beautiful! Stephen and I still talk about how thoughtful and sweet it was to do your first look. Every moment captured during your first look was genuine because that's who both you and John are, genuine. I'm thankful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Isabel T

Mirabal was incredible, everything we hoped they'd be. They worked with us when we changed our wedding date 2 times and cities. They traveled to Albuquerque and spent the day with us. The photos came out amazing and were given to us in a timely manner. I definitely recommend... Read More them to anyone wanting a professional, fun, and laid back photographer(s)!

2017-09-25T21:36:09 Response from the vendor

You guys were so generous every step of the way! We loved how flexible you guys were with the the bride and groom session and scheduling it for another day in the mountains after it snowed. We wish the best for you both!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Hannah V

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe the experience and product we received with Brittany and Stephen. The entire process from planning our wedding session to viewing the BEAUTIFUL photos they captured was absolutely incredible. They are extremely talented and were a true... Read More blessing to work with. Highly HIGHLY recommend to anyone in the market for a great photographer!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Meghan S

Mirabal photography does such a beautiful job capturing memories in a beautiful artistic way. They took our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Brittany and Stephen are very easy to work with and so accommodating. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Hannah T

Using Mirabal Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Brittany was professional, creative, and very easy to work with. Our photos are stunning and we have received endless compliments. We honestly could not be happier as our wedding day was captured... Read More perfectly. I will recommend them all of my friends and family members!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Crissy T

Mirabal Photography did our engagement and wedding photos. They were professional and captured amazing photos. Brittany is fantastic and listens to exactly what you want. She makes sure that you look beautiful and captures all the special moments. We now have beautiful... Read More pictures to look at for years to come. We highly recommend them.

2017-09-05T19:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Crissy, you and Eli will be our forever friends!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Shannon D

I loved working with Brittany and Stephen! Their beautiful blog posts brought us to them to shoot our wedding for their authenticity. Our photos were just that: authentic, emotive, and stunning. Amazing price and even more amazing people that produce amazing pictures.

2017-09-05T15:38:53 Response from the vendor

We loved every moment of your extremely well planned wedding! Not to mention your tenderness with us the whole time, you both rock!

Brittany & Stephen Mirabal

My name is Brittany Mirabal, and I am a photographer in Farmington, New Mexico. I live here with my husband of 12 years, Stephen, and our four amazing, beautiful children. Stephen is my second shooter and the love of my life. I love being able to be with the bride all day long and see how she is taking in every moment :)