Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

2427 Country Wood Dr., Maryland Heights, MO Midwest (314) 434-1915

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily R

Mirage did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception! They communicated with us fast and conveniently through email and phone calls prior to our wedding and then was there checking in with us during our reception to help things run smoothly. We received compliments from all of... Read More our guests who danced the entire time. We originally saw Mirage at another friend's wedding and knew right away we had to have them at ours! Highly recommend them for your occasion. They really know how to put on a show and their sound is great! Definitely one of the best live bands around town and I'm a musician/violinist myself so I can assure you they are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jessica S

My husband and I choose Mirage for our June 24th wedding. We would not change have changed a thing related to our experience with Mirage!! The crowd was so and involved and I whole heartedly believe it was due to the performance Mirage presented. Numerous people were giving... Read More compliments and asking for theee contact information throughout the night!! We appreciate your professionalism and talent.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kristin D

I have known the drummer of Mirage for quite a while. He always mentioned he played in a band, and that if I ever got married to look them up. Well, that was one of the best decisions we made! The entire band is both professional and very talented. Everyone at the reception kept... Read More commenting on how great the band was and taking their cards as well. They made the entire evening so much fun and can play such a wide variety of music! I hope I have another occasion for which I can book them someday!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Angela B

Could not have asked for a better band to play on my wedding day! The guests absolutely loved them! Some of the nicest people you will ever meet!

2017-01-24T23:07:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, and more importantly for entrusting Mirage to be part of your very special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Megan W

Mirage was the PERFECT band to perform at our NYE wedding! They were fun and kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night! Not only do they sound great, but Darren and Lou were wonderful to work with. They were always easy to reach and very flexible. They were willing to... Read More do what they needed to, to help make our day amazing!

2017-01-22T22:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and entrusting Mirage on your very special day, we were honored to be part it.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Katie D

Mirage performed at our reception on 12/3/16. Such a great band! Everyone had such a great time and the dance floor was full the entire night!

2016-12-13T12:24:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Katie for taking the time to review the band. We sure enjoyed ourselves as well. All the best to you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jennifer A

We got SO many compliments on our band! Mirage took care of our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. They had our dance floor packed all night! Mirage was easy to work with, and professional. They play a wide variety of music, and their sound is excellent. They learned... Read More my husband's and my first dance song and played it wonderfully! They even played an extra song for us at the end of the night when our guests begged for an encore! Can't recommend Mirage highly enough!

2017-01-22T22:03:15 Response from the vendor

Always great to receive such wonderful feedback from happy couples!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Brittany P

This band is AMAZING! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Also, they have been so easy to work with and accommodating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

2016-11-29T21:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, it was a great evening, we were honored to be part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie T

Mirage is AMAZING! They had our whole wedding dancing and having a blast all night! We had so many guests asking for their business card by the end of the night. Mirage worked with my husband's groomsmen who sang our first dance. They rehearsed with him before the wedding and it... Read More turned out amazing! They are so talented and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMEND MIRAGE!!!!! : )

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 lauren f

From beginning to end, our experience with Mirage was professional and hassle-free. Our goal was once dinner was over, it was time to let loose and have fun.  From the initial inquiry to the contract to close coordination leading up to our big day, Mirage was professional and... Read More responded timely to our many emails and phone calls.  You truly can tell this band enjoys performing for others as it shows in each and every song.  If you want quality entertainment, constant dancing and an evening you will never forget, look no further than Mirage, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Beth S

My fiancé (at the time) had looked long and hard for just the right band for our wedding reception. After going to hear four different bands, Mirage was an easy choice for us. They had our guests dancing the entire evening, to the extent we requested overtime at the end of the... Read More evening. Darren and Lou were very helpful in making sure every detail was covered. Words can not describe how pleased we were with the performance of Mirage. In my opinion, they are one of the top bands in St. Louis, do yourself and your guests a favor, and lock them in early.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rebecca B

When my fiancé and I began planning our wedding reception, we both agreed on one thing - we wanted great music and dancing until the very end. Mirage delivered! It's no exaggeration to say that our dance floor was packed for every single song. We couldn't have been happier with... Read More the songs they played and the energy their sound created. I received so many compliments from my guests before the reception was even over. What an amazing evening!!! Thank you from myself and my new husband!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Liz E

Mirage exceeded my expectations for my wedding; they were spectacular!!! Every guest immediately got on the dance floor as soon as it opened up and even wanted an encore at the end, which was a request they honored!! We also had many complements on the dinner music. So easy and... Read More an absolute pleasure to work with, I think I am going to become a Mirage band groupie!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Emily S

Great band. Very flexible and easy to work with. Learned a new song for our first dance and did a great job with it. Got our guests out dancing and did a great job reading the crowd. The perfect addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Lauren R

Getting right to the point...Mirage was hands down incredible. Throughout our entire wedding reception, everyone was coming up to us saying how incredible they were. Our guests are still talking about them! Mirage was extremely dynamic with the types of songs they performed.... Read More Whether they were slow or fast, each song was performed with swagger and passion. Throughout the night, Darren (the drummer) acted as our MC and did a GREAT job interacting with our guests. He was very funny and had great comedic timing. More to that point, the entire band was extremely friendly and personable, not only at our reception but throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were truly a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelly S

Mirage was fantastic!!! I have received so many compliments from my wedding guests about the band. I wanted a wedding reception where the dance floor was packed all night long. They delivered!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Anita C

Mirage Entertainment is the best! They kept the dance floor hopping all night! Literally, I have never seen such a packed dance floor. The beat was strong and the vocals rocked. Everyone simply had to get up an dance. The band was great, very accommodating an helpful with making... Read More end of the night announcements last call, food trucks, cabs... they did it all with ease an without sounding like a jr. high school principal. Very easy and joyful to work with. If you want a true celebration these are your guys!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Alexandra W

I can't say enough good things about this band. They played jazz and soft rock during dinner, and then got the party started afterwards! Everyone was up on their feet till the last song! And all of the guests have been raving that this was the best wedding they have ever been... Read More to. You definitely need to book Mirage if you want your wedding to be the event of a lifetime. The other great thing was that they worked with me so I could sing a song to my husband; I was able to go to one of their rehearsals the week before the wedding so we could practice together, and then surprise him at the reception. These musicians are professional and fun - like I said, I can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Sara M

Mirage was great! They had the dance floor packed all night. We had so many compliments after our wedding on how great our band was.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Taylor B

Mirage was fabulous! Our wedding guests enjoyed dancing the night away. Every song they played sounded fantastic and they were even able to accommodate a last-minute song request that they normally don't play. Darren and his crew even surprised us with a customized light display... Read More with our married names that helped make our special day even more memorable! We truly enjoyed working with them and highly recommend Mirage to play at your wedding, too. They're the best!

Look no further. Mirage is the best!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Rachel R

I could not be more pleased with Mirage! They went above and beyond my expectations.They were a pleasure to work with throughout our entire planning process. Mirage has a very diverse playlist and kept he dance floor was packed all night long. People have not stopped raving... Read More about the band and how much fun they had at our reception. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a band.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Michelle L

Let me start by summarizing my experience with Mirage with one word: phenomenal! Darren and the rest of Mirage were an unbelievable addition to my wedding. Being a musician myself, booking a highly versatile, talented band was extremely important to me. I reached out to Darren... Read More after my father had seen them perform at another wedding, and was blown away by their performance. He was so enthusiastic about their performance, he recommended them to me the second I started planning my wedding! I reached out to the drummer/band leader, Darren, who not only asked me to attend one of their weekly practices to hear them play, but also invited me to hear them perform live at other weddings to listen to the band's acoustics in varying settings outside of their practice area. I fell in love with their sound, as well as their personalities, the second I met them! Mirage is filled with award-winning musicians who not only excel musically, but also personally and professionally. During the entire process leading up to the wedding, Darren and the other members of Mirage were always incredibly easy to reach, and very quick to respond to any questions or requests we had along the way. They were exceptionally friendly, accommodating, and even reached out to us as important dates and deadlines approached to make our experience with them as stress-free as possible. Mirage not only emcee'd and put on a sensational performance during our reception, but also provided a wonderful 5-piece jazz ensemble during our cocktail hour (which was a huge hit)! They also provided a beautiful string duet for our ceremony, who went out of their way to learn two newly requested songs just two days before the wedding! The music brought the wedding party and the guests alike to tears during the ceremony, provided a fun, relaxing environment during the cocktail hour, and inspired the absolute party of a lifetime (and greatest night of our lives) during the reception. They kept our guests on their feet, and the dance floor packed the entire evening! They even ended the night with an unexpected encore (per the request of our guests!), performing a song that was highly significant to my husband and I, which was a wonderful surprise. We've received nothing but compliments and praise from everyone who attended the wedding - many of whom have since asked for Mirage's information to use at their own events! I can not describe the level of service, professionalism, and personalization Mirage provided positively enough. They helped make our wedding day, from start to finish, absolutely picture perfect. I will, without a doubt, be hiring Mirage for any other events I may need any kind of musical entertainment for in the future. They definitely set the bar for any future parties we may throw! Save yourself the trouble of looking any further for a wedding band. Hire Mirage Entertainment. Thank you so much Darren, Lou, and the rest of Mirage! You all are simply the best!

Amazing wedding entertainers!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Ashley R

Mirage was the first vendor we booked and one of our "must haves" for our wedding. We had heard them perform at a friend's wedding the year before ours and we knew we had to have them. Darren was great to work with through the entire process and it was clear that he wanted to... Read More get every detail right and make the performance unique and special for us. The night of our wedding everyone had a blast dancing to the music. The band members all had great attitudes and looked like they were having as much fun as the wedding guests all night long! They play such a wide variety of songs and even learned a few special requests for us! All around class act! We got so many compliments on the band and I even saw some of our other vendors stopping by to make sure they had Mirage's card!

Best Wedding Band in St. Louis

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Sara H

Mirage was absolutely amazing. Several of our wedding guests told us they were the best band they've ever heard. They kept the party going all night - the only time the dance floor was empty was when they were on a break. I was so happy with them. They were great to work with.

The BEST!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Leah G

They were so wonderful! Quick to respond to e-mails. People were on the dance floor the entire night and we got so many compliments about this band. They really helped to make our reception a night to remember.