Instruments

Harp

Live Music

2787 Serene Place, Columbus, OH (614) 898-0900

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jodie M

Miriam was awesome to work with! Our guests were shocked to see that we had a Harpist planned for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She did not disappoint! My 7 year old nephew was captivated by her music. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Katie M

Miriam did a wonderful job for our wedding!! She played at both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Her music was beautiful and perfect for the occasion. She was extremely involved leading up to the wedding, making sure we would get exactly what we wanted. She was very timely with... Read More responses. We loved her! Her harp music was a big hit with all of our guests- we heard so many compliments.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Brittany G

Miriam was so great to work with. Selecting music for the ceremony was a very overwhelming thought but Miriam was more than accommodating. We set up a call (because I lived over an hour away) and she played some music choices for me via phone which was so helpful in my decision... Read More making. Miriam had never played the song that I chose to walk down the aisle to on the harp but she didn't let that stop her! She taught herself to play the song and it sounded absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. Miriam will go through leaps and bounds to make sure you are happy and make sure that your day is perfect! Thank you, Miriam!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Betsy B

Miriam was absolutely wonderful! I coordinated my wedding from out-of-state, so we communicated via email and phone. Her play list is extensive, and she really helped me narrow down my choices. Miriam even came up with my processional, since I didn't want any of the... Read More traditional songs, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I received many compliments on Miriam's music!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Anne M

Miriam Brown played absolutely beautiful music for our daughter’s wedding 10/21/2017. She played a two venues, first at the Capital Club for the ceremony, and then moved to the Sheraton for cocktail hour. Our guests commented on the beauty and elegance of her playing. Miriam... Read More was great to work with during the planning phase, and made perfect recommendations for each part of the ceremony. I highly recommend Miriam for your event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Adrienne H

Miriam played her gorgeous harp at our wedding in Franklin Park Conservatory. We went for a modern flair and asked for a lot of unique music. Miriam was organized, easy to work with and gave great recommendations. If you are looking for some musical flair for your event - for... Read More sure add Miriam! Go beyond the DJ! Thank you Miriam - Adrienne & David

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Torri B

Miraim Weber Brown came to play at our outside venue on 9/23/17. She was wonderful, so easy to work with! She was professional and understanding of all our requests. Miraim can really help pick out music and make everything sound so perfect. We worked with her to choose some... Read More classic wedding music, pop songs, and Disney songs. All the different genres you wouldn't think would necessarily go together but with Miraim's help she picked a song order that sounded so peaceful and elegant. She is very responsive and can learn most songs. How she does business really isn't business to her because she is so happy to help and so passionate about playing for everybody's enjoyment! We definitely recommend her services, to add that something extra to your wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Dawn H

Miriam did an excellent job providing harp music for my daughter's wedding! Her music helped bring elegance to the event. She worked with the bride and groom to pick some traditional pieces and many modern songs as the bride wanted to be fun, whimsical, and non-traditional. My... Read More daughter walked down the aisle to her favorite Little Mermaid song which Miriam learned for the wedding! Miriam played half hour before the processional and during the ceremony she played the processional and recessional. After the ceremony, she entertained guests for cocktail hour. The ceremony was outside at the Franklin Park Conservatory in the Bride's Garden and the sound filled the space. The cocktail hour moved inside to the Veridian with popular music. Miriam is a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Rita M

From what I heard, the music was absolutely beautiful. I did not recognize our recession song to be what I requested, but I was so focused on being a new Mrs. that I could be mistaken. We took a picture with the beautiful Harp as well. Miriam added a sophisticated touch to our... Read More ceremony and I know our guests enjoyed her music!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Nicole W

Ms. Weber did a fantastic job playing music for our wedding. The music from her harp made our day wedding ceremony very special. She also made chosing the music for the wedding ceremony very easy and fun. I would highly recommend Ms. Miriam Weber Brown for your special day!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jason R

Miriam was fantastic, she was willing to learn new pieces that were special to my wife and I, she went out of her way to accommodate our small wedding and large play list! Miriam definitely made our day special and was a wonderful touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Sunea J

Miriam is a very talented harpist and reasonably priced. She played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We have received so many compliments about Miriam and the beautiful music she played. She was so sweet and easy to work with. She will add a very special touch to your... Read More wedding. -Sunea Williams

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Katie S

Miriam and her accompanist on the violin did the most amazing job at our wedding! We were so lucky to have found her! Our setting was out in a large open garden and Miriam filled it up with beautiful memories! She was great to work with, always taking the time to write... Read More thoughtful emails and helping us along the way! Miriam also worked one on one with a family member to create the most beautiful Our Father song during the ceremony! It was such a special moment for us! I can't wait to see the video as I know all the guests thought the music was excellent, including the 30 minutes she played before the ceremony, all songs at my request! Thank you! xo

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Anne M

Miriam did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony music. We received many compliments from our guests, and the harp and her excellent style set the tone for our day. She was open to learn and add some new songs to her collection for us to make our day even more spectacular. We... Read More would highly recommend Miriam for any event!

Truly Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Mellissa B

When we were deciding on ceremony music, we thought a harpist would be perfect. Miriam was a delight to work with from start to finish. She answered all my questions and was very responsive via email. When it came time to select wedding music, we were a little lost. Miriam was a... Read More great help in directing us into great choices for our wedding music during our ceremony. We even received several compliments from guests on our song selections. My biggest fear in hiring a harpist was that it was going to be too quiet in a room full of guests. That was certainly not the case! The harp was plenty loud in the ceremony space and even when everyone was clapping and talking during the recessional I could hear her playing "Here Comes the Sun." I am beyond satisfied with Miriam's services and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a harpist.

Magical

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Augusta C

According to Miriam I am probably one of her only long distance client. Due to different time zone, we actually did the music selection over the phone. She was really easy to talk to and she played the most beautiful music during the ceremony. We had her to play for the ceremony... Read More and the cocktail hour. She is really talented. What surprised me was she actually took the effort to pefect one of the music piece I requested (which she never played before) for our sand ceremony ..I am really glad we choose her

Amazing Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Maureen L

I can not say enough wonderful things about Miriam. She was so helpful in selecting music for the ceremony. She was even kind enough to play portions of several songs so that I could decide which ones to use. When it actually came to the day of our wedding, Miriam was amazing.... Read More Music on the harp is really beautiful and Miriam executed all songs perfectly. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

Review for Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Christena M

She was highly talented with her beautiful harp.