Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Beauty

Newport Beach, CA (949) 444-1474

The perfect wedding makeup artist

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Katie

I cannot say enough about how professional, easy to work with, flexible, and talented Berit with Mirror Mirror Beauty is. She did my makeup as well as my bridal party's makeup for my wedding day. What made Berit stand out against other makeup artists I was considering is the... Read More fact that she offers a great all-day package, and boy was it worth it! She was there for me for touch-ups during our first-look photos before the ceremony, and after the ceremony she was there to touch me up for photos as well. Before our grand entrance, she made my look a little more night-time glamorous and my make-up lasted all day and all night long. My bridesmaids loved her too and they were raving about how she was the best makeup artist they had ever worked with either in their personal wedding or weddings they had been a bridesmaid in. I felt calm and relaxed all day long knowing I was in good hands with Berit.

Do Not Miss This One!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

Berit is lovely and graceful and she helped set the tone for the day which was not without all the usual problems. We all looked gorgeous and I have never had makeup and lashes stay on especially on our horribly hot and humid day with lots and lots of tears and celebrating late... Read More into the night! I am planning a trip back to Newport soon and I am going to schedule a makeup lesson, something I just do not do as I have a makeup routine that works for me but what she does makes one look their natural best and who does not ant that?? What a pleasure you were, Berit!!! A true artist and a fine human being!!! Thank you so much!!!

From Engagement Party to Surprise Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Berit was amazing! She is so kind, friendly and professional. She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. We had a unique situation. We had an engagement party and then a surprise wedding. She did my makeup for the engagement party and stayed throughout the... Read More engagement party to transform my makeup from red dress fancy into bridal makeup. She also did my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and sister's make-up! Proof is in the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UtiOB4MHIw I would definitely recommend her! Mrs. Plubell

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 MacKenzie P

I cannot recommend Berit enough. She is very talented and will make sure you look perfect your entire wedding day. She goes above and beyond to make sure that you and your wedding party love their makeup. In my case, she even plucked some of the groomsmens eye brows and... Read More powdered their noses. I could not have been happier with Berit and I hope to work with her again in the future.

Stunningly Perfect

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Marissa S

Berit did my friend's wedding and she was so great that I had to hire her myself. She was so easy to work with and was able to produce exactly what I wanted. She made all my bridesmaids look phenomenal and cohesive so that they were similar and unique in their own way. I felt... Read More gorgeous and all our makeup lasted the WHOLE time! She even made a kit for me to do touchups but it wasn't necessary. She did 8 women the day of my wedding by herself and on time. I was able to cover the cost myself and i would say that her price is fair. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Marilyn C

Berit did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. She made me look better than I ever have and the makeup was perfect for the pictures. I didn't have time to do a preview and it was absolutely fine because she listens to what you want and she is so talented. She made my... Read More bridesmaids look fantastic as well. And she was so nice and made me comfortable through the process. If I ever have a time when I need my makeup done, I will be trying to book her again.

All Day Package

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Haley H

Berit did a great job of listening to what I wanted and doing it perfectly! The bridesmaids all looked beautiful too! She even stayed until the ceremony to freshen us all up.

Wouldn't Have it Any Other Way

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Berit's personality and energy is contagious. I met Berit a few years ago when she was the MAU (makeup artist) for my best friend's wedding. She is extremely talented and will listen to all of your needs and ideas that you envision for your big day. She will also offer... Read More suggestions that you may have overseen due to all the details that come with wedding planning. Knowing that I had Berit for the entire day left me at ease leading up to the wedding and of course the day of. She is professional and punctual. I could not recommend enough or be more happy that I had Berit as my MUA. She will not disappoint and will be one of your easier vendors to work with.

Beauty By Berit Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Berit is the best make up artist I have ever worked with. I have four daughters and lots of experience with make up artists. She is such a professional and really knows how to make each individual look so natural, so beautiful and perfect for photography. She is definitely the... Read More go to artist in Orange County, Ca.

Jamie

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I could not recommend a better person for wedding makeup! I had the all day package, which meant that Berit came bright an early and was able to touch up my makeup throughout pictures post-ceremony and before the reception. My face is full of freckles and she did an amazing job... Read More with her airbrushing to make me look myself, while still giving me a flawless look for my photos. For me, I was most impressed with her and her assistant's time management. With 9 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom, and myself I was nervous about completing everyone's looks in a timely manner. She create the perfect schedule and stuck to it the day of. We were able to stay on track and I never had to worry about running behind.

The BEST Makeup Artist I know!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I don't have enough amazing things to say about Berit!! During my initial consultation she took the time to ask me everything I like about makeup & don't like. My concerns, inspiration, etc. We went through every detail of my wedding day makeup together and she took notes of &... Read More saved everything I provided her with including photos. She did the exact same for my mother. She is extremely professional and such a wonderful person to work with. On the day of my wedding she was kind, understanding, calm, timely and efficient. She was with me for every moment of the day, making sure I looked picture perfect when I walked down the aisle. When there was a hiccup in the schedule, Berit was there to MAKE SURE I had my hair & makeup touch up AND to do my bustle. She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly around me even when it wasn't her responsibility. She truly was an amazing person to have be apart of my special day, and any bride would be lucky to have her. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous & a better version of myself.

Love Berit!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Erica R

Berit helped make my wedding day perfect. She was so great to work with and made me and my bridal party look amazing. We got nothing but compliments that day and my makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it to be. We got our pictures back from the photographer and my makeup... Read More looks nearly perfect in every one of them. I did the all-day package and it was great! Berit is incredibly easy going, accommodating, efficient and extremely talented. She helped keep us on schedule and made us look beautiful!

Melissa

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Berit made me look incredible for the camera on my wedding day! I can't imagine using anyone else. She is so talented and will make you look your absolute best!!! Highly recommend.

Happy Mother/Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

We purchased an all-day package for my daughter's wedding at the Bel Air Bay Club. We were so pleased with Berit! There were 11 bridesmaids, the bride, and the mother of the bride so Berit brought an assistant. Everyone looked fabulous. Berit's personality is calm and upbeat and... Read More her attention to detail is superb. We were very pleased and her skill really showed up in the pictures! I will use her again. As the bride's mother I truly felt confident. She brought out our natural beauty.

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Lauren V

Berit was absolutely wonderful to work with! I first had my makeup done by her as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and loved the outcome. When it came time for my wedding, she was the only person I would even consider. I decided to go with the 'All Day Package' which worked... Read More out perfectly. The package included a trial at Berit's studio where she spent almost 4 hours with me and my Mom. On my wedding day she did mine, my 5 bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother's makeup. Everyone felt and looked stunning. The 'All Day Package' also included touch-ups for the groom, touch-ups after photos (before the ceremony) and also a look change for the reception. It was so nice having Berit with me and my bridesmaids for the entire day. She is detail oriented, extremely professional and so sweet. I couldn't speak any more highly of her and would definitely recommend her to all future brides.

Flawless, worry-free makeup for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 wendy z

Berit was so wonderful to work with! She did my makeup for a wedding I was in a few years ago and when we decided to get married in southern California, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for our big day. She was on time, incredibly flexible, versatile (in styles/personalities)... Read More and was always ready and anticipating when I'd need a touch up. She did myself, my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone was very happy with their makeup. I would highly recommend using Berit for your wedding for flawless, worry-free makeup!

Makeup

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Jenna S

Berit was amazing! She was so nice and friendly and did such a beautiful job on me and all my bridesmaids! She knows what she's doing and I really like that she took charge when I didn't know what I wanted. She knew just how much coverage I needed. She really gets to know you... Read More and your wedding which helps her understand your vision maybe even before you know your vision yourself! She was extremely organized and on the day of the wedding when the hotel we were getting ready at screwed up and threw us off schedule and made us all extremely stressed out she kept her cool and got us back on track. I'd absolutely use her again and recommend her to all my friends.

Hair and makeup

Reviewed on 12/24/2014

We are from Hawaii and had a destination wedding in California on 3-4-14. We researched and booked everything online. Berit was very easy to work with and communicated with us through the whole process. She was very flexible with all of our needs. She did the makeup for my... Read More brides maids and i. Everyone was very happy with the results and looked beautiful. She also did my hair which turned out gorgeous! She even made me a touch up kit that kept my looking good through it all. Very professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend her. Thank you Berit. Elsa from Maui

Berit truly is the best!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Sloan M

Berit did a flawless job on not only my makeup, but also on the makeup of my ten bridesmaids. I am VERY picky when it comes to makeup, and Berit listened to every request and exceeded all of my expectations. I did a lot of research on makeup vendors, and I am so happy I found... Read More Berit. She is incredibly talented at what she does, and is also very professional. In addition, she is such a kind person and such a pleasure to be around. I am so thankful that she was part of my wedding day! She helped me stay calm and relaxed while also making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. If you are looking for the best, then look no further!

amazing makeup artist

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Dena A

I purchaced an all day package for my wedding . Berit was extremely professional and she did an amazing job! I can not imagine my makeup looking more flawless!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Jannee C

Berit was great to work with. She was so helpful, readily available, and made sure to address all my feedback. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and so did all my bridesmaids. I would definitely recommend her.

A True Artist

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Trina G

Berit is a true artist! She enhances your best features and truly wants you to look and feel beautiful. I had a large party which included different tastes and personalities ranging from girls who are all glam, to girls who never wear makeup, to a mother who is very... Read More opinionated. Everyone, I mean everyone especially my mother was highly impressed and excited with their makeup. Berit's talents and expertise took 10 years off my mother's face. My mother is already planning on booking Berit for her 60th birthday. Berit is well organized very responsive to emails phone calls you name it. Not only that but she was a pleasure to work with. She had this amazing energy and honestly cares about you feeling and looking amazing. Berit was the best wedding investment I made! I hope you have the opportunity to work with Berit and experience for yourself what an amazing and talented artist she truly is!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Jennifer S

I had the "all day" package with Berit and she was fabulous. Everyone's makeup looked flawless but still very natural. Thank you so making my wedding so magical!

Best makeup

Reviewed on 10/31/2013

Berit has a gift of making a woman look and feel so naturally beautiful. She was very easy to work with and my entire party felt gorgeous. I think her work speaks for itself, all her brides look natural and flawless. I recommend her for weddings and any occasion you need to... Read More be stunning!!! The best

Talented Artist!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Kilian T

I was referred to Berit by a good friend who has worked with her many times, along with our wedding planner Brooke Keegan. From start to finish, working with Berit was a pleasure! She did my makeup exactly as I wanted and envisioned for our wedding day. Berit is easy to... Read More communicate with, she is uber organized and she made me feel relaxed the entire time. I had a makeup trial with her a month before our wedding date and it was so fun to see what she was able to do and how she made me look beautiful! Not all vendors are as organized and creative, yet Berit is the whole package and more! Highly recommend her and have referred her to my own friends!

Start a Conversation!