Miss Harlequin - Wedding Makeup Artistry & Hair Design

Manhattan and Tri-State Areas

We'll make you look and feel fabulous!

Having worked with over 1,000 Brides worldwide, Miss Harlequin Make up and Hair Founder Lucy Flint, and her hand-picked experienced team of artists, have developed an unfaltering reputation as New York's go to hair and make up specialists for Bridal and Special Events. Miss Harlequin Make Up and Hair caters for every need and number, and we always have an artist whom best fits your personality, your budget, and best of all, your aesthetic. Miss Harlequin Make up and Hair artists are so personable you'll end up wanting them in your wedding.

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

West 21st street, New York , NY Manhattan and Tri-State Areas (415) 533-4388
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Sophia T

I cannot begin to explain the level of quality and professionalism this team has. Absolutely outstanding work! I saw Lucy Flint twice before my wedding and she was so incredibly collaborative but more importantly fun and inviting! She's committed to you and making sure you look... Read More wonderful for your day. Not only that, I had 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers and only allotted 3 hours for all hair and makeup and they did a phenomenal job! I was actually done EARLY! The most important factor here is that they can do hair AND makeup. It truly makes life easy. Also - their ability to literally do ANY STYLE you want is amazing. Finally, the quality of the make up they use is some of the best in the industry! My makeup did NOT BUDGE and I barely had any shine throughout an entire day (that was HOT)! I would not hesitate for a second to do at the very least a trial with Lucy's team. But I will guarantee you will NOT be disappointed if you select this team for your day. They're seriously the best in the business. Thank you team!!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2018 Terese C

Lucy Flint and the team at Miss Harlequin were amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or looking for a makeup artist/hair stylist. Lucy was able to recreate exactly what we had previously discussed at my trial on my wedding day. Lucy and her team are... Read More professional but very sweet and personable at the same time: the perfect combination. Thank you guys for everything!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Yihan C

I found Miss Harlequin online and booked Lucy for the big day, and I would say that was an absolutely right decision. She's funny, chilled and most importantly professional. She gave me the flawless look I was looking for and everyone loved it. Thank you Lucy.

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Nasya N

Lucy is beyond wonderful! The correspondence and transparency was timely and detailed. After looking at a few inspiration images I had brought to my trial, she was able to recreate exactly the look I was going for. Even incorporating my hair extensions. The day of the... Read More wedding she was prompt, got right down to business and kept a relaxed chill vibe with all the gals. Lucy took all my bridesmaids hair requests and created three very stunning and classically beautiful looks. She even asked me if I was okay with the requested hair styles as to not over shadow my own hair for the day. Very thoughtful! Lucy took part with the gals in keeping me calm and joking about. When I she was finished with my hair I was amazed at how stunning it looked and could not have imagined it any other way. I would recommend Lucy to anyone looking for a high quality stylist and I can imagine her team is as exceptional as her.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Aly E

I cannot explain how amazing Lucy and her team are, but I will try. From the minute I reached out to Lucy, I knew I wanted her to be my hair & makeup artist. She was quick to respond to my emails and made scheduling a trial a breeze. My trial was great, so I booked her for our... Read More wedding. We had a lot of people who needed hair and makeup done, and she made sure to assemble the perfect team to make that happen. Lucy and her squad arrived early, and got right to work. One of most amazing moments of the whole day was when on of the makeup artists convinced my husband's 95-year-old grandmother to get false eyelashes. It was an adorable moment. Everyone looked amazing for the wedding. All of my girls raved about how great Lucy and her team were. I felt like a total rockstar at my wedding, all thanks to Lucy. I want to get married again just so Lucy can work her magic.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Amanda B

I came to NYC to elope so we had no previous appointments or trails with Lucy Flint. My self and my best friends who accompanied me were not a all disappointing, in fact we were so happy with our make up. Lucy is so so lovely and picked up instantly what each of us suited and... Read More wanted for our make up. She is very talented in what she does, i would HIGHLY recommend Miss Harlequin for your wedding or elopement make up. Thanks again! xx

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Shannon P

Is there more than 5 stars? Lucy was INCREDIBLE. I only met her the day of my elopement but I showed her some photos of inspirations and she NAILED it! Braided on one side, twisted on the other and twisted all together in the back! My makeup was flawless. Lucy had put on an... Read More original set of eyelashes on me and she insisted she changed them because she would be too worried about me and I'm so glad she made that call because the individual sets she put on looked much more natural (the look I was going for). Did I mention I needed to be ready for sunrise photos? Yep, Lucy came to my hotel before 3am to get me ready. We chatted like we already knew each other and it was just so perfect. Lucy, I can't thank you enough for making me feel beautiful on my big day! If you're a bride and you're wondering who you should find as your hair and makeup artist, please just trust all of the other brides and their reviews because they are on point like Lucy!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Jane K

Lucy is an incredible make-up artist, and her whole team is reliable, professional and just excellent artists. Katy did my makeup for my bridal shower, and I felt stunning. Lucy did my makeup on the big day and it came out just as we discussed. Stunning, regal, neat and... Read More glamorous. In addition to all that, Lucy expertly coordinated her team to manage 12 girls and 2 very picky grandmothers. I could not recommend her enough! Thank you Lucy!!! Jane

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Sarah J

I went for a trial hair & make up with Lucy. She asked a lot for questions and made me feel comfortable. I loved my airbrushed makeup and hair. She just didn't do the first "look" and say "Done!". We worked together to achieve a look I was happy with for the big day. I booked... Read More her for myself and wedding party and feel they will do a great job.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Laura B

I would highly recommend Miss Harlequin to any bride looking for hair and makeup services on her big day! Unlike a lot of the competitor businesses which only offer makeup alone or hair alone, Miss Harlequin is a fantastic choice if you want to just keep things easy (yes... Read More please!) and they do both at a very reasonable price. The entire team was EXTREMELY nice and fun to be around. You only want good vibes on your wedding day and Miss Harlequin provides that. And let's not forget how freaking beautiful we looked thanks to Lucy's team! My bridesmaids and I felt amazing on my wedding day and I can't thank Lucy's team enough. Cati did my hair/makeup and Natasha and Gwen did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. I also had to pleasure of meeting Lucy during my trial and she was so cool and had AMAZING style! New York and Brooklyn ladies who want to look elegant, hip, and not like you're going to prom on your wedding, then look no further than Miss Harlequin. I literally cannot say enough positive things. Do not hesitate to book them!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Joanna M

My partner and I both live in the UK and we decided to elope to New York. Being based in the UK trying to organise key elements of a wedding especially something as important as the brides hair and make up could have been a nightmare but then I found Lucy and her team! I made... Read More contact with Lucy via email having reviewed her portfolio on her website and from the very first contact she made the whole process as simple as possible. I was able to ask any questions prior to arriving in New York which helped with any last minute planning. Once the day arrived Lucy was very professional yet made the how process and very calming. The finished look was perfect she truly made me feel beautiful and ready for my photos! Thank you

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Olivia S

Lucy made my day! She came all the way out to my grandmothers home in Queens, and was there for me all morning. Her sense of style is compounded by the ability to really listen to what the client wants - both me and my maid of honour came out feeling like a million bucks. The... Read More price is a little more than other places, but it is so worth it to know you are getting the best possible look on your special day. I cannot recommend Miss Harlequin highly enough :)

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Lucy is amazing! She was my and my mom's make up and hair artist for my wedding this past May. The process all the way from booking to choosing a style to the day-of was a breeze. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Lucy is a pleasure to have around. The day of the... Read More wedding she arrived on time with all the equipment necessary to make sure she could do her work well no matter the location and our makeup/hair preferences. She's so easy to talk to! It was very nice getting to know her and sharing a portion of such a special day with her. I will absolutely work with her again for my hair and makeup for future special occasions. Thank you Lucy!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lainie K

After multiple trials I chose Lucy at Miss Harlequin who made me look and feel more beautiful than I ever have. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily S

Dear Lucy, I hope this review comes through- currentkyvtravelling remote on our honeymoon but had to connect and share as soon as we could. Thank you for being a part of our special day, and one of the lovely memories I’ll have - the hair and makeup was exactly what I had... Read More envisioned. And with our day being a small and intimate sunset ceremony in Brooklyn - with only our closest family members- it was such a pleasure to have your truly warm and genuine presence as well. It felt like having another friendly face, along with our closest loved ones too. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Gina G

I'm not exaggerating when I say that booking Lucy from Miss Harlequin to do my bridal hair for my wedding last month was literally the least stressful and most easy vendor booking and experience for the entire event. I cannot recommend her skill and expertise enough. She nailed... Read More the complicated 19th century/historical hair style I wanted on the very first trial. She is extremely knowledgeable and so easy to talk to. She is also a very calming presence which came in handy when she became my impromptu event planner the day before my wedding. When I did not feel well she even offered to go pick me up some medicine from the drug store. Not only is she a total hair master, but she even kept thinking of even better ways to improve my hair style during the months leading up to the wedding. I was very impressed by her dedication. I wore a lot of hair extensions (as per my request), but Lucy worked her magic and I didn't need to change my hair style at all during the entire wedding. I was previously worried about the weight of the extensions, but Lucy made this and all my other bridal worries disappear Iike a magical fairy godmother. She also breezed through my bridesmaid's and my mother's hair styles. In a blink of an eye they were done and totally satisfied with her work. She is extremely professional and personable, and working with her from initial email to the hug goodbye after my wedding reception was a pleasure. To any bride looking for a bridal stylist look no further than Miss Harlequin. If I could rate Lucy and her business 10 stars I would. She is a true artist.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brenna R

From the initial trial to our actual wedding day, both of us (being two brides) were over-the-moon about Cati's friendly personality, spot-on service and attention to detail. Our looks were exactly what we wanted and truly represented our personalities. We couldn't be happier... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw with Miss Harlequin's rates, services and exceptional hospitality.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jon C

We used Miss Harlequin for hair and makeup as part of a vow renewal in New York, 15 years after we got married. The hair and make-up artist Tatiana was fantastic and did such a lovely job with my wife. Miss Harlequin were helpful and responsive with all of the details, which was... Read More particularly appreciated as we are based in the UK. I would have no hesitation to recommend them, and they contributed to making our day very special.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nancy D

I had the pleasure of working with Lucy for my 40th birthday party and I couldn't have loved the experience and results more. Lucy is incredible at making you feel at ease and comfortable and I wanted to chat with her all night! Everything Lucy did for my look was perfect. From... Read More the colors she chose for my makeup to way the way she expertly wove some crazy extensions into my hair for the most breathtaking braid - I've literally never felt more beautiful. Lucy is the perfect person for making you look your best for a special night, I can't recommend her enough. Thank you Lucy!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Carly W

From the very start, Lucy was calm, funny, and quick to respond. She was able to suggest beautiful options for my shorter hair that still felt 100% me. On my wedding day, I was floored by how amazing and natural Lucy made me look! On top of all that, she was so sweet and funny,... Read More I could have hung out with her all day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Michelle M

Miss Harlequin is fantastic. Everybody I interacted with was so warm and friendly. Cati did my hair and makeup for the wedding and she did a wonderful job. I wanted to make sure that I still looked very much like myself and she did just that--except a much more glamorous... Read More version!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lauren E

Cati did a wonderful job with my wedding hair and makeup. I had a very small and simple ceremony, and on most days I don't wear any makeup, so I was worried about looking like I was wearing too much makeup on my wedding day. Cati arrived at my hotel room at 7AM and, after... Read More discussing the look I was hoping for, she proceeded to make me look appropriately glamorous. She was also very friendly and easygoing. I was thrilled with the look, and so was my family. It was such a relief to have my hair and makeup professionally done at the hotel I was staying in, so I didn't have to venture out to a salon so early in the morning. Miss Harlequin offers a great service. I'm so glad to have worked with them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you Cati and Lucy.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Lucy was amazing! She arrive at 5 am doing hair and make up,for me and my wife! We loved her,she is professional but funny and so outgoing,she make you feel comfortable straight away! We love her result,our make up last all day,and the photo ??? Omg just beautiful! Def... Read More recommend her and her team! Professional and helpful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

I can’t recommend miss harlequin highly enough. We were travelling from the UK and were very apprehensive about booking make up and hair services without a trial. Lucy and the team were fantastic in alleviating all our fears through prompt responses to my emails (despite the... Read More time difference it felt like having a real conversation)! I sent some pictures over of the look we wanted to achieve and a picture of us and Lucy assured us it was doable!! On the day the 2 stylists arrived promptly and set to work! Given they were styling my wife and I it could have been quite chaotic but they were amazing! They were fun and friendly and confident in what they were doing. The end result was amazing and surpassed our expectations. I would definitely recommend the team to anyone looking for wedding hair and make up!!! I just wish we could do it all again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jyoti E

I am so happy I found Miss Harlequin. Paulina from Miss Harlequin was my hair stylist and I can't say enough nice things about her. She was very attentive to my ideas of how I wanted to look, and styled my hair beautifully. It was picture perfect. I highly recommend doing a... Read More hair or make up trial so your stylist knows exactly what you want. My trial was amazing too and so I booked immediately. Love Miss Harlequin. Love Paulina. Recommend without any reservations!

Lucy Flint

I've had a life-long love affair with Make-Up & Hair Styling, and after 15 years working in a Corporate environment I took the plunge and left a successful career in London to pursue my dream of becoming a successful Make Up Artist & Hair Stylist in New York. Fast forward 6 years and a 1000 unique brides later, I'm still living my dream and doing what I love, meeting amazing women in the happiest of circumstances, and bringing their wedding day Make Up & Hair vision to life.