Creative Floral Designs in Southern California

Mitsuko Floral is a creative floral design studio serving Southern California. Flowers are our canvas and we always ensure our supply is fresh and of the highest quality to help you achieve your wedding vision! Our work has been featured at the Biltmore Hotel, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, and numerous restaurants in Beverly Hills and Hollywood, as well as on morning television shows and special wedding programs on Fox and ABC. We thoroughly enjoy seeing happy couples and adorning spaces with beautiful flowers to capture the creative personalities of each bride. We have designed for weddings in various budgets and spaces – from the backyard to luxury hotels! We love being a part of special moments – and enriching them with our arrangements. Let us help make yours memorable too!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Torrance, CA Serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties (818) 257-1199

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Natasha A

Mitsuko and Francois are the most amazing husband and wife tag team in the industry and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for gorgeous arrangements. Mitsuko makes the most beautiful flower arrangements and the pieces she made for my wedding were absolutely... Read More perfect. She is such a sweet and caring woman and you can trust her skill and ability completely. Francois keeps you up to date and walks you through the planning process with the utmost efficiency and precision. The team is flexible and always willing to make your wedding dreams come true within your budget and arrangement requests. We made a number of changes throughout our engagement, and the team at Mitsuko Floral was very understanding and always there to help us and give us pointers. I couldn't have asked for a better team to handle my wedding florals and I wish Mitsuko & Francois continued success in the future!! - C & N

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Faustine D

Mitsuko did an outstanding job and we were thrilled we decided to work with them. Their prices were very affordable and they were willing to work with us to stay within our budget. They were incredibly fast in responding to us, whether by phone or by email. The attention to... Read More detail was exceptional; every detail was accounted for and was discussed with us beforehand. The flowers were stunning. They consistently went over and above what was expected and were always extremely friendly and responsive. We loved working with them and highly recommend them to any brides and grooms in the LA area.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 victor c

We were looking for a florist for our wedding, and found Mitsuko Floral via Yelp reviews around the South Bay area. After looking through her portfolio and high reviews that mentioned the quality of her work, attention to detail, and amazing service, we contacted her and her... Read More team to get an appointment. We quickly received a message from Francois who was very responsive and friendly. They were willing to meet us near our home just for our convenience to talk about what we wanted for our wedding and to see if they could do what we wanted. We met with Mitsuko and Francois at a nearby Starbucks and talked about what we wanted and expected from her as a florist. Francois and Mitsuko asked very detailed questions (that we didn't even think of) to make sure they understood what we wanted and even offered some suggestions on little decorations we could do for the reception and aisles. They even helped us keep within our budget by proposing to re-use some flowers from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception. We also could see she was very detailed oriented when she took out her tape measure to help us envision the size of the bouquets and flowers we asked for. At the end of the meeting, they also asked us to send sample pictures of what we wanted so she could see exactly the style and colors we were talking about. Like most florists, you don't get to see a sample of the items you ask for, but from our meeting with Mitsuko and emails with her and Francois, we had a very good feeling we could trust them to deliver what we asked for. At the day of the wedding, when Mitsuko and her team delivered the flowers, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were all beautiful and matched exactly the colors and styles we wanted. When we arrived to the venue after our first look, we were even more amazed at how elegant they made our ceremony area look. It was absolutely stunning and even better than we imagined, and we cannot thank Mitsuko and her team enough for the setup and decorations. Even the flowers which we asked for as cake-toppers were perfect! Francois and Mitsuko were very friendly and easy to work with, and they stayed throughout the whole setup to make sure we were happy with everything! We definitely would recommend their team for any events that need floral decor!

2017-06-22T15:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Nothing makes us happier than delivering perfection on your big day. We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our florals and service. We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best in your marriage!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Miriam F

Mitsuko and Francois did an outstanding job! It was pretty windy during our wedding ceremony and they worked so hard to ensure the stability of the arch---it was exactly the way we wanted it to look like! I remember guests coming up to me and complimenting the flower... Read More arrangements; they were truly incredible pieces of art. Mitsuko and Francois worked hard to make sure that the arrangements were what we wanted, while also offering their honest feedback. They are so kind and light-hearted and were fine with the million stories of emails I sent them throughout the process. Oh! I definitely recommend bringing pictures of your vision and the names of the flowers that you want during your consultation with them. I also highly recommend that you do the mock bridal bouquet arrangement. We made a few tweaks, and on the final day it was EXACTLY the way we had envisioned it to look like. All in all, we are very happy that we went with Mitsuko Floral---organized, friendly, and artistic!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Emily S

Love Mitsuko Floral!!! I love the peonies for my bride's bouquet. They are very nice, responsive and helpful to help me plan, design and communicate with my budget. All the brides' parties bouquet came out so pretty. They helped me with our cake decoration and the table flowers... Read More setting, as well as the parents and the groom parties. All came so good. Will high recommend them to anyone who needs a professional, beautiful and good designed floral place!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joseni C

I recently tied the knot with my soulmate at the Double Tree Hilton in LA and we had the pleasure of working with Mitsuko! She made it an easy process for us, gave us plenty of advice during our consultation and worked greatly with our budget. They delivered more than I... Read More expected them to, her and her team were all professionals and made sure everything was perfect. The flower arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Thank you Mitsuko!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alex N

So my wife and I had our wedding on October 1, 2016 and hired Mitsuko Floral for our venue. We found her on thumbtack and went through several other flourists, did our interviews, got our price quotes, etc. They came to us in Glendale (quote a bit of drive for them) at our... Read More convenience and we met with Mitsuko and her husband Francois and they gave us a run down of exactly what they were going to use, the colors, and made great recommendations. Part of the reasons we selected her was her portfolio on her website with gorgeous flowers...as well as her raving high reviews from other thumbtack members. Another positive is that they've been doing this quite some time and know a lot of venues. We did our venue at Castle Green in Pasadena and they knew everything about it. So made suggestions based on the venue. Also, her and her husband were very friendly and patient with us. They were very knowledgeable and fun to work with. They met with us a few times by my house, for our convenience, and threw in some bonuses for us....we wanted crystal beads last minute and they agreed to set that up for us for free. We felt 100% confident after our last meeting that everything was good to go...there was no stones left unturned as they covered everything. Come wedding day, they arrived 12PM, hour and a half before the doors opened with their team and started coordinating. They had several assistants start with our arches, then some at the ballroom assembling the centerpieces. Initially, Mitsuko and Francois were going to drop stuff off and let their assistants do most of the work as they had two events that day (they assured us that this would be no issues and that they've even done up to 3 events a single day without a problem); however, we found Mitsuko and Francois there the whole time, even during the ceremony taking pictures and videos of us while we walked back down the aisle! Their assistants helped us put our roses on our lapels (this is a hard task btw) and made sure everything looked good on all of us. The centerpieces turned out gorgeous and we had raving reviews about them. We asked our coordinator to save us 6 large centerpieces, but they only managed 3 because everyone was fighting over them. When asked not to take them, they took them anyway. At the end of the night, we only had 1 small centerpiece left as that was on a hidden table people probably didn't see (we had 20 tables). All in all, these guys are great! They weren't on the low or high price end, more of the middle, but you feel you received a high priced package. They are easy to work with, work with your schedule, very flexible, communicate with you in a timely manner (within 12 hours) and we feel they enjoyed our wedding as much as us!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Darlene C

From our first meeting, Mitsuko was so full of enthusiasm. I loved how she was as excited as I was when we discussed the flowers for my wedding. She would first listen to my ideas and then she would add some of her own suggestions. She always listened very carefully to how I... Read More envisioned my wedding flowers to look. I had asked Mitsuko to decorate an arch for me full of all different types of greenery and white garden roses. I also asked for 13 wild flower arrangements in mason jars. My bouquet I had described to her as white flowers with lots of greenery that should look like I just picked from the garden. She had also added 3 pendants of our loved ones that are no longer here with us today to my bouquet. She did my husband’s and son’s boutonniere and the fresh flowers on our wedding cakes. With everything that I had requested from Mitsuko, my words alone cannot describe how amazingly beautiful the work she did turned out. She had created everything that I had asked, but even more stunning than I could have ever imagined! I would definitely use her again for any future events that I might need flowers for and I would highly recommend her. Her work is absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nicole E

Mitsuko and Francois are the best! My husband and I are more than pleased with how beautiful the flowers turned out for our wedding! Everything was absolutely stunning. Highly recommend their services! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you for everything Mitsuko and... Read More Francois!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 . .

Mitsuko and her team are fabulous! After looking at several florists in the South Bay I came across Mitsuko on yelp. While she didn't have a ton of pictures that represented the style I was looking for I decided to at least reach out and have an initial conversation, and I'm so... Read More glad I did! Mitsuko came up to meet with me in person and spent over an hour going through photos to better understand my vision and style. After the initial meeting Francois on her team was timely, efficient and always courteous to work with over email. After a few weeks I wanted to change a few things and they had no problems accommodating. Well the finished product was phenomenal! Mitsuko created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets and wristlets for all the family. Our guests loved the centerpieces so much they even wanted to take them home with them. I came across other vendors that weren't willing to listen and wanted to do what they thought 'I wanted', but Mitsuko is the complete opposite. Mitsuko and her team go above and beyond and a willing to listen to what you truly want. I would highly recommend this team to any bride looking for a passionate and creative florist!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016

My sister found Mitsuko Floral online and recommended them to me because of their high online ratings. We were both a little skeptical at first because they had such great reviews, and, yet their pricing was very decent and fair. It seemed too good to be true. After working... Read More with them for my 9/3/16 wedding, i understand why they have the excellent reviews they did. Going with Mitsuko Floral for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. From the start, they were very receptive and attentive. Mitsuko and Francois are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They were always quick to respond and always tried very hard to work with my budget and needs. They genuinely care and went above and beyond to make my wedding , in my eyes, perfect! When we brainstormed ideas for the wedding, they always gave great suggestions. They were honest with costs and actually made many recommendations that SAVED me money. Mitsuko and Francois listened to all my concerns and always tried to find ways to addressed them. They are very sweet! For example, I had wanted some extra details on the bridal bouquet but didn't go with it due to costs. However, Mitsuko was kind enough to add a little bling to my bouquet anyway and did not charge me. I had bought flower petals on my own to try to save some extra money, but Mitsuko and Francois still offered to spread it out on my aisle for me and even cleaned up afterwards. That is how awesome they are! I would have given Mitsuko Floral a 5 star review just for Mitsuko and Francois's professionalism and service. They really deserve 10 stars because the other 5 stars I would give to their finished products. My bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, altar arrangements, and table center pieces were more beautiful that I had imagined them to be. Mitsuko really listened to what I wanted and her finished products were drop dead gorgeous! Everyone at the wedding complimented the flowers and my guests could not wait to take home the centerpieces. I can't thank Mitusko and her staff enough for the excellent job they did! I just can't wait for my sister to plan her wedding because we already know who our florist will be!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Danielle R

This floral company was amazing to work with. Their prices were great, and the work was amazing. We had many meetings to go over colors, then specific greens, then specific flowers. We even requested to make a sample of the reception flowers, which the team happily obliged. For... Read More every issue that we ran into, Mitsuko and Francsois came up with solutions for us. They were extremely responsive, which made us feel important. I highly recommend this dynamic duo!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Paul V

Mitsuko and Francois definitely delivered! I was VERY particular about what I wanted. Unlikely many other florists, they don't require pics of what you want. I just described what I wanted because I couldn't find pics of what I wanted on pintrest or IG. Because she has a floral... Read More design degree, she was able to suggest all sorts of flowers that would work for my design. Francois really helped organize everything and keep Mitsuko on track so they work very well together. They were professional, flexible, and such a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Tiffany M

Mitsuko Floral did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding in Palos Verdes! Mitsuko and Francois were responsive with my emails and they created masterpiece floral arrangements just as I had envisioned. Thanks again! I totally recommend your business!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Grace O

Mitsuko floral and team were very responsive from beginning to end. I initially met with them as they were much more personable and one on one relative to many other florists I met with. They worked and adjusted as I went through my wedding plans and were very flexible in... Read More working with me on adjustments as needed. At the end they provided floral arrangments exact to what I envisioned and more. All while working within my budget parameters. They are a great team & would recommend them to others for wedding and other special occasions.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Blayne

Mitsuko is simply the best!!! She makes the process so organized and so easy. She met with us on such a last minute request on our part and was so accommodating. Well organized and makes the ordering process so easy, thorough, and efficient. On the wedding day we were running... Read More late getting to our venue but to our surprise, everything was set up and she was simply waiting for us to add the final touches. Floral pieces looked amazing and there is definitely no lack of quality. Flowers were fresh and we can't thank her enough! She helped make our special day memorable!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Nicole C

My wedding was so beautiful because of the hard work of Mitsuko and Francois. They are truly wonderful people. From our first meeting (Mitsuko drove out of her way on an LA traffic evening to meet us in the middle) all the way to the day of the event it was flawless. I wasn't... Read More sure exactly what I was looking for when I met up with Mitsuko and she spent time going through quite a few options for me. My husband and I finally decided on a rustic light color scheme. When I arrived to the venue and saw my bouquet it was EXACTLY what I had envisioned in my mind. They were a pleasure to work with, generous with their time and thoughts and so creative. I would highly recommend using them as a florist. When I need flowers next, I will reach out to them!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

Mitsuko was amazing. I explained exactly what I wanted and what she swiveled was beyond my expectations! I was so happy and I would recommend Mitsuko to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Thank you @mitsukofloral for all the lovely flowers💐🌸🌹. You and Francois are amazing people who really care about others and their special occasions.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Mitsuko Floral is absolutely one of the best florist in South Bay area. Mitsuko and Francois are so kind, and work extremely hard to capture your vision of what you want for your wedding day. All of our floral arrangements turned out wonderful. The design and color was on point.... Read More Exactly what I had imagined and expected. I was a bit worried that not everything would have been arranged the way I would have liked but Mitsuko and her team had set everything up beautifully at our reception venue. I absolutely loved the peony with baby breath arch decor/ table centerpieces and received so many compliments. The flowers exceeded my expectations and were breathtaking. Mitsuko was one of my favorite wedding vendors and I HIGHLY recommend her for any occasion! Very friendly, truly professional and talented. Thanks again Mitsuko!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kasi H

Mitsuko was the best! She and her team offered excellent communication throughout the entire planning process and answered all of our questions quickly. We made lots of little changes before the wedding day, and Mitsuko handled them all perfectly. Our wedding was in an... Read More outside garden setting, and the flower choices Mitsuki helped us make perfectly complemented the setting. If you are looking for beautiful flower arrangements, great communication, and incredible attention to detail, then I highly recommend using Mitsuko floral!

So happy.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Marc C

Mitsuko & Francois were so helpful and knowledgeable. We were so happy with our floral arrangements! They put so much detail and thought into the center pieces and arrangements and everyone could tell. Highly highly recommend Mitsuko for any type of event and so grateful for her... Read More and Francois's beautiful flowers.

Friendly Florists

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Mitsuko Floral was very organized. I planned my wedding from out of state and they were very flexible in terms of meeting and arranging things via email. They were great about working within my budget and we actually ended up below budget which is also wonderful. They did a... Read More beautiful job with the bouquets and flower arrangements. I have already recommended them to my other friends getting married and they've done some great work for them as well!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jilly G

The flowers for our wedding were beautiful! Mitsuko Floral did an amazing job. We hired Mitsuko Floral for our 10-17-15 backyard wedding. Mitsuko and Francois were extremely responsive and professional. Mitsuko connected with us and understood our vision after our first... Read More meeting. They were also very adaptable to all the changes I made later on. My bouquet and my bridesmaid’s bouquets were exquisite. I also loved the hair clip she made for my flower girl, everything was perfect. The flower quality and craftsmanship was amazing, I definitely recommend Mitsuko Floral.

Best florist ever!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Angie G

Really talented and professional! They made my wedding absolutely gorgeous and made me feel so comfortable. I really trusted her which is saying a lot because i am a control freak and she did much more than i ever expected. Mitsuko is the best and i couldnt have asked for a... Read More better florist. -anjelica

Mitsuko Osuga

I love, love, LOVE Weddings! I am the chief designer at Mitsuko Floral and have 25 years of professional experience in the field, designing for clients based all over the world. I received my degree in floral arts in 1988 from the Parsons School of Design in New York City. Affordably priced, my team’s work is professionally executed and of the highest caliber and we're ready to help make your wedding dreams come true!