Creative Floral Designs in Southern California

Mitsuko Floral is a creative floral design studio serving Southern California. Flowers are our canvas and we always ensure our supply is fresh and of the highest quality to help you achieve your wedding vision! Our work has been featured at the Biltmore Hotel, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, and numerous restaurants in Beverly Hills and Hollywood, as well as on morning television shows and special wedding programs on Fox and ABC. We thoroughly enjoy seeing happy couples and adorning spaces with beautiful flowers to capture the creative personalities of each bride. We have designed for weddings in various budgets and spaces – from the backyard to luxury hotels! We love being a part of special moments – and enriching them with our arrangements. Let us help make yours memorable too!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Torrance, CA Serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties (818) 257-1199

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Giselle C

MITSUKO WAS AMAZING!!! From the very beginning, Mitsuko and Francois were great to work with. They were accommodating in coming over to our neck of the woods for a face-to-face sit-down, they brought a bunch of photographs to help me in narrowing down what sort of look I wanted,... Read More they were creative in designing centerpieces that worked in a windy environment, and they even found a way to adjust the centerpieces so that they cost less than originally budgeted! I simply cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with them. Then as for the day of, my flowers were PERFECT. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have even imagined and the centerpieces were just as gorgeous. Even though it was a warm day (July in Los Angeles), the flowers stayed fresh and vibrant the entire day. Even my other vendors were impressed with the flowers. We just could not believe how breathtaking they were.

2017-07-26T16:43:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!! Our flowers looked beautiful in large part due to your incredible vision too. We enjoyed collaborating with you in making this one of the most perfect summer weddings! We're honored to have been a part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Faustine D

Mitsuko did an outstanding job and we were thrilled we decided to work with them. Their prices were very affordable and they were willing to work with us to stay within our budget. They were incredibly fast in responding to us, whether by phone or by email. The attention to... Read More detail was exceptional; every detail was accounted for and was discussed with us beforehand. The flowers were stunning. They consistently went over and above what was expected and were always extremely friendly and responsive. We loved working with them and highly recommend them to any brides and grooms in the LA area.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Paul V

Mitsuko and Francois definitely delivered! I was VERY particular about what I wanted. Unlikely many other florists, they don't require pics of what you want. I just described what I wanted because I couldn't find pics of what I wanted on pintrest or IG. Because she has a floral... Read More design degree, she was able to suggest all sorts of flowers that would work for my design. Francois really helped organize everything and keep Mitsuko on track so they work very well together. They were professional, flexible, and such a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 CK A

My new husband and I cannot thank Mitsuko and Francois enough for their overwhelming support during our entire wedding process. They do not only provide the most gorgeous floral arrangements, but you can feel their sincere excitement and determination to make your day absolutely... Read More perfect. Not to mention, they were very flexible with accommodating our budget and made suggestions that helped us save money while not compromising the look we were going for. Mitsuko, Francois, and their entire floral team definitely went above and beyond our expectations and truly completed our dream wedding. Professional, prioritizes your budget, punctual, perfectionist, and a pleasure to work with, we are so happy we decided to hire Mitsuko Floral to beautify our special day.

2017-11-09T18:49:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We had a blast working on your wedding, especially designing the floral arrangement pieces for your brass instruments and phonograph-- it definitely allowed us to extend our creativity more and we SO enjoyed working with you two! We're so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jessica G

I don't even know where to start! Thank you so, so much for an absolutely incredible display and arrangement of the most fabulous flowers on last Saturday. It was truly more beautiful than we could have imagined and you got everything absolutely spot on! The decoration for the... Read More ceremony and reception were amazing! The size of the bouquet, centerpieces, pew, everything were BIGGER AND PRETTIER than I had imagined. I had a concern a few days before the big day because we replaced the reception tables with a bigger size to accommodate more guests per table. Since it is seated dinner, I am worried that the middle of the table will be too empty but the centerpieces were so big that honestly, they were just the perfect sizes. The floating bouquet was so pretty and long lasting, I am in love! I got a lot of compliments on the flower decorations on the venue, bouquets to the wrist corsages. The groom is in love with the overflowing wreath on the wedding party table! I cannot think of anything that we wished to change. I really cannot thank you enough! I am so in awe with your work, I am teary when writing this message. Mitsuko Floral is one of the top vendor! Thank you for the excellent work and hard work to mount the floating bouquet. I saw you guys working hard during preparation ensuring all went perfect. You guys are among the easiest vendor to plan the wedding from overseas - you listen to my requests, questions, so communicative, professional and understanding! Not to mention, you got me the PEONIES on fall season!!! You're the best!!! Where can I click the "diamond 7 stars" for review! You guys deserve it! How can I not choose you guys! LOVE YOUR WORK! THANK YOU AGAIN! It is a day to remember! With Love, Jessica and Chris

2017-10-23T13:25:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us this review and for sharing your experience! We enjoyed working with you too and still dream about that floating arrangement - what a knockout! I know it must have been hard on you to plan a wedding from overseas, but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Diana G

My only niece made a decision to chose Mitsuko Floral as her wedding florist. She absolutely made a great choice. We couldn’t be happier with all flower arrangement Mitsuko Floral provided for her wedding. Francois, Mitsuko and Mio are a great team. They are kind, responsive... Read More and accommodating. They are simply the best!

2017-10-23T13:19:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Diana! You were so easy to work with and the bond you share with Michelle is so sweet. We loved being a part of your family's special day. Thank you so much for entrusting us and letting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Michelle D

Amazing flower arrangement! High quality flowers and absolutely stunning designs. We had a super wonderful experience with mitsuko floral. From the first time we contacted them, to couple meet ups, till the actual wedding date, they were professional, patience, well thought, and... Read More extremely helpful. My auntie paid them as a part of my wedding gift. Since she lived out of state, they managed to contact her and accommodate all her requests. We had so much compliments from the table flower arrangement and my bridal bouquet. Not to mention that their price was very reasonable! They go above and beyond expectations! Thank you Francois, Mitsuko and Mio for all your help!

2017-10-23T13:20:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We just loved working with your color palette and thought everything came out beautifully; so glad you agree! Wishing you and Jackson many years of happiness. Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Meng L

Mitsuko and Francois are very nice and delivered exactly what I expected for my wedding! They helped me on my bridal bouquet, center pieces and sweetheart table pieces. They used pink poenies for me even though it is hardly to find during my wedding season just because I... Read More mentioned that's my favorites and it perfectly match my wedding theme color. Every guests are so amazed by the floral work and compete to bring centerpieces home. The price is also very reasonable. I choose to pick up the flower one day ahead and decorate the event by myself, Francois provided me very professional recommendations on how to keep the flowers fresh.

2017-10-17T14:48:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this sweet note and review! We knew when we came across those pink peonies at the market we just had to get them for you and we're so glad we were able to incorporate it into your florals! We're so happy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kari I

Mitsuko and her team did an incredible job on my flowers! My breath was taken away when I saw my bouquet and then again when I saw the amazing arch florals and table decorations. She took my simple vision and created something extraordinary. I would recommend Mitsuko to anyone... Read More who is getting married or needs florals for an event. Her attention to detail is impeccable, nothing was overlooked and every flower included the bouquet fit perfectly!

2017-10-17T12:55:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving this kind note and review! We were able to design and create beautiful flowers in large part due to your incredible vision too. We enjoyed collaborating with you in making this one of the most perfect summer garden weddings!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 gayle i

Mitsuko planned and executed my daughters recent wedding with ultimate perfection! Mitsuko and her team are creative perfectionist artists that are so easy to work with to make all your dreams come true. Her choice and recommendations for flowers were spot-on and really was the... Read More element that brought the cohesiveness to the wedding palate. She was so patient as we vacillated on our decisions, her and her whole tam were so great to work with. they stayed in touch the whole time- and we started a little late! I think that we rec'd great value for the price . I truely believe we made a the best / the greatest choice having Mitsuko florist as the wedding floral designer. All our guests commented on how picture perfect it all was.. Her many awards speak for themselves and you can trust that she definitely delivers - you will not be disappointed! Thank you Mitsuko and team for making Matt & Kari dream day come true!

2017-09-19T13:58:34 Response from the vendor

What a dream wedding that was! Thank you so much for leaving this kind note and review - it really makes what we do so worth it. It was truly a pleasure working with you to make Kari and Matt's day beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Christina V

Mitsuko and her team truly made my dreams come true with the most amazing flowers for my wedding. The moment I walked into the venue the flowers took my breath away. All my guests praised how beautiful the flowers were. We reused my arch flowers for my sweet heart table and that... Read More alone shows the compassion and hard work her team offers. They patiently waited for photos and got right to business on completing everything during cocktail hour. I can never thank her team enough for making my dreams true.

2017-09-07T10:09:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and review! It was a pleasure working with you to make your dream wedding a reality! We were so pleased with how everything came together in both your ceremony and reception spaces and it was truly an honor to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Julie D

cannot thank Mitsuko and her staff enough for making my wedding day so beautiful! It was absolutely with all the details that I could possibly ever hope for. It took some back and forth regarding the decor and prices given how indecisive I was, BUT it was all WORs IT!!!!... Read More Mitsuko and her staff were very professional, kind and most importantly, very very patience with me. They did all of my flowers, from the welcome sign, to my wedding bouquet, to the centerpieces and everything else. To be honest, I was nervous at first during the planning process, but omg, it all came together on our wedding day and it was stunning and just perfect! Put your trust in Mitsuko and her staff!!!!!!!

2017-09-07T10:07:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and review! We completely understand the back and forth; you only get one wedding after all!! Thank you for entrusting us on your big day. We were honored to be a part of your wedding team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley A

Mitsuko and Francois are the best! Such great people to work with and the flowers came out so beautiful. The flowers on the chuppah were especially amazing and looked so awesome when we re-purposed them on the sweet heart table. Can't say enough good things about Mitsuko and... Read More Francois - I was so in love with all of the florals!!

2017-08-22T12:35:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and review! That chuppah was really something against the backdrop of the city skyline - just stunning! We were so pleased with how everything came out (especially in that heat on the rooftop!) and so glad to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Noelle N

After receiving a poorly arranged sample centerpiece from another florist that I had originally planned on hiring for my wedding, I called another few florists who had good reviews on Yelp including Mitsuko Floral. Mitsuko and her husband were the only florist who wanted to... Read More meet at the venue. They spent a couple hours at the venue talking to me about my vision for my wedding. They made a few sample bouquets - all beautifully arranged, but they weren't exactly what I had in mind. I provided more photos and made some changes to the color palette. I decided that whatever they provided on my wedding day, I would just go with the flow and not be upset if it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. However, the final arch arrangement, flower balls on the chairs at the ceremony, flowers on the cake, bouquets and centerpieces at the reception exceeded my expectations. I didn't full appreciate how well everything turned out until I saw the pictures. Several people including my family members said that they had never seen such beautiful arrangements at a wedding. If I could give any advice, it would be to let Mitsuko have some creative agency in the design. After all, I'm not a florist, so I don't think what I had in mind would have been as beautiful as Mitsuko's final design. I had a lot of bad experiences trying to find a good florist including two florists who never followed through with estimates/appointments and one who wanted to overcharge for rental items (and who then admitted that's how he pads the bill). Mitsuko and her husband were so attentive. I don't think it would be easy to match their customer service and design for the price. I highly recommend them for any event and especially for your special day.

2017-08-03T12:49:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We had so much fun with your color palette and were very pleased with how everything came together; so glad you (and your guests) thought so too! It was an honor to be trusted to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Akemi H

We decided to get married in such a short notice and we had no idea what needed to be done. Mitsuko Floral came to our rescue! Not only they helped us with the beautiful flower set up, they gave us a guidance to have a beautiful ceremony. They only had less than 2 weeks to get... Read More things ready. On my big day, I could not believe my eyes... the church was filled with beautiful flowers and my bouquet was perfect with white and pink flowers. For the bouquet toss, Mitsuko created the special bouquet for me. When I tossed it, it became 3 small bouquets (still beautiful). Three of my eligible ladies were able to catch them. You cannot imagine how exciting my bouquet toss was!! If you have ever encountered with them, you can "feel" their love, passion and how much they care about you. I highly recommend Mitsuko Floral for ANY occasions.

2017-08-03T12:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kinds words! We really strive to go the extra mile to make our couples happy on their special day so we're glad you were able to feel and experience that. It was a pleasure working with you and please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Irene A

Mitsuko and her husband Francois and FABULOUS! We've contracted them to do our bouquets, boutonnière and corsages. All of their work was so extraordinarily beautiful, honestly. I was so impressed not only by their impeccable attention to detail, but also by their... Read More professionalism. For example, we wanted the florist to pin the boutonnières and and not our day-of-coordinator and asked the delivery person if he could do it. He couldn't but instead Mitsuko HERSELF came to pin them! She drove to our venue!! This sort of attention to detail and service is hard to find. I highly recommend this florist for anyone who is looking for great, great work.

2017-07-26T16:41:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review and words! We know how important every detail is in a wedding (including how a boutonniere is pinned!) and we're so glad we could help make yours perfect! It was an honor to be a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017

Mitsuko Floral was the only choice for us especially after we me her and her husband trying to decide on the perfect flowers for our wedding day. They knew exactly what we wanted and were very professional in advising us on the color and design, how to present in the church, and... Read More at the reception. The flowers were exquisite and beautifully arranged. We couldn't be happier that we decided to have them be our florist. We can easily say they are the best florist for your wedding day or special occasion.

2017-07-26T16:45:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! It's our honor to create and make beautiful florals for our clients' big day and we're so happy to hear how pleased you were with them. Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Stacy I

Working with Mitsuko Floral for my wedding flowers and floral decor was one of the best decisions I made when planning my big day. Mitsuko and her team were so warm and friendly right from the start, and it was incredibly easy to communicate my vision for my flowers. She... Read More informed me right from the beginning which flowers would be in season, and which arrangements would be ideal based on my budget. Mitsuko has plenty of experience, so my husband and I were able to look through her many examples of past work to get better ideas of what we wanted. Additionally, she worked at our venue before, so she was able to give us more detailed information about what would be viable for our ceremony and reception. The Mitsuko Floral team work so hard and they have a quick turnaround when communicating by email. I knew exactly what was needed, how much our payment was and when it was due, what we were getting, and more. They were very transparent, so there were no unpleasant surprises. The only surprises we received were unexpected gifts from Mitsuko on our wedding day! My husband and I were floored by her generosity and kindness - it felt like we were working with a family member rather than a business vendor. There were two things that really stood out to me when working with Mitsuko Floral. The first is how Mitsuko went out of her way to secure out-of-season anemones for my dream bouquet. I was a little disappointed when she told me at the beginning that my ideal flowers would not be in season for my summer wedding, but I was happy with the alternatives she proposed. But, a few days before our wedding, Mitsuko sent me an email saying she managed to secure these rare out-of-season flowers just for my bouquet! I was able to have my dream bouquet because Mitsuko went above and beyond for us. The second thing was the after-service that Mitsuko and her team provided after the wedding. They sent us pictures that they took the day-of in an email with well-wishes. Since we are waiting for our professional photos, receiving photos from our big day was such a wonderful gift. It may not be much, but the pictures are priceless and help us relive our wedding day. Honestly, words cannot really encapsulate how wonderful our experience was working with Mitsuko Floral. Mitsuko Floral is willing to give you the best quality flowers within your budget. They are simply the best, hands down.

2017-07-26T16:49:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We know how stressful wedding planning can be so if there's anything we can do to make life a bit easier, we're happy to have done it! We're so pleased with how everything came out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Eliza B

This review has been long over due... Mitsuko floral handled my wedding flowers back in 2015. I had met with a couple of different vendors prior to meeting with the Mitsuko team. I was very impressed with how polite and sweet Francois was while we communicated through email... Read More and I was even more impressed with how patient and attentive to detail they were when we finally sat down to discuss my vision. I was on a budget that a lot of the other vendors laughed at. Mitsuko floral worked with me and my budget and still treated me as if I were spending an arm and a leg. Francois was absolutely fantastic at communicating with me afterwards and I never had any trouble getting in touch with them to touch bases before the wedding. The day of, the flowers arrived early and were stunning! My bouquet was like nothing I had ever seen before and everyone kept telling me how beautiful it was! I ended up keeping a couple of the bridesmaid's bouquets an they are still displayed in my living room 2 years later! Mitsuko floral was hands down the best vendor that I worked with while planning my wedding and I can not imagine my wedding without their beautiful flowers!

2017-07-10T18:46:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We remember your wedding like it was yesterday and still in awe of those bouquets we made! So glad you feel the same! It was such a pleasure working with you and please keep in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Evangelline F

Mitsuko and Francois are the best! They are personable, very nice and attentive to details. My wedding turned out like a fairytale with their help, and planning took only two months! It would not have been a successful one without their help. The guests complimented the flowers... Read More and loved the centerpieces and the gazebo setup. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

2017-07-10T18:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We were so pleased with how everything came out and are so happy you were pleased with our florals and service as well! Wishing you guys the best in your new stage. Please keep... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Mio J

The very best

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Boris G

Mitsuko Floral is amazing! Francois and Mitsuko are true professionals and have been so accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. During our initial meeting, Francois and Mitsuko came prepared with many pictures and examples to help find the perfect flowers... Read More for our big day. When we needed guidance and recommendations, they did not hesitate to provide their expertise and input, including their previous experiences at our particular venue. Even after signing the contract, Francois came back and mentioned that we had overpaid, and had given us the option to get the money back or use it towards some extras. The best part -- they were able to secure some out-of-season flowers (anemones for a summer wedding), which was on the top of our wish list! We were blown away by the decorations for the ceremony and reception -- all of our signs, tables, and chairs looked so wonderful. The bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing. The entire staff during the day of the ceremony was so friendly, we couldn't have asked for a better florist. If you're looking for a florist for any occasion in the Los Angeles area, look no further than Mitsuko Floral.

2017-07-10T18:41:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! we were so excited when we found the anemones for you and even more excited with how your bridal bouquet and everything came out! We are so happy to hear you were pleased as well. We enjoyed working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 victor c

We were looking for a florist for our wedding, and found Mitsuko Floral via Yelp reviews around the South Bay area. After looking through her portfolio and high reviews that mentioned the quality of her work, attention to detail, and amazing service, we contacted her and her... Read More team to get an appointment. We quickly received a message from Francois who was very responsive and friendly. They were willing to meet us near our home just for our convenience to talk about what we wanted for our wedding and to see if they could do what we wanted. We met with Mitsuko and Francois at a nearby Starbucks and talked about what we wanted and expected from her as a florist. Francois and Mitsuko asked very detailed questions (that we didn't even think of) to make sure they understood what we wanted and even offered some suggestions on little decorations we could do for the reception and aisles. They even helped us keep within our budget by proposing to re-use some flowers from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception. We also could see she was very detailed oriented when she took out her tape measure to help us envision the size of the bouquets and flowers we asked for. At the end of the meeting, they also asked us to send sample pictures of what we wanted so she could see exactly the style and colors we were talking about. Like most florists, you don't get to see a sample of the items you ask for, but from our meeting with Mitsuko and emails with her and Francois, we had a very good feeling we could trust them to deliver what we asked for. At the day of the wedding, when Mitsuko and her team delivered the flowers, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were all beautiful and matched exactly the colors and styles we wanted. When we arrived to the venue after our first look, we were even more amazed at how elegant they made our ceremony area look. It was absolutely stunning and even better than we imagined, and we cannot thank Mitsuko and her team enough for the setup and decorations. Even the flowers which we asked for as cake-toppers were perfect! Francois and Mitsuko were very friendly and easy to work with, and they stayed throughout the whole setup to make sure we were happy with everything! We definitely would recommend their team for any events that need floral decor!

2017-06-22T15:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Nothing makes us happier than delivering perfection on your big day. We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our florals and service. We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best in your marriage!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Miriam F

Mitsuko and Francois did an outstanding job! It was pretty windy during our wedding ceremony and they worked so hard to ensure the stability of the arch---it was exactly the way we wanted it to look like! I remember guests coming up to me and complimenting the flower... Read More arrangements; they were truly incredible pieces of art. Mitsuko and Francois worked hard to make sure that the arrangements were what we wanted, while also offering their honest feedback. They are so kind and light-hearted and were fine with the million stories of emails I sent them throughout the process. Oh! I definitely recommend bringing pictures of your vision and the names of the flowers that you want during your consultation with them. I also highly recommend that you do the mock bridal bouquet arrangement. We made a few tweaks, and on the final day it was EXACTLY the way we had envisioned it to look like. All in all, we are very happy that we went with Mitsuko Floral---organized, friendly, and artistic!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Emily S

Love Mitsuko Floral!!! I love the peonies for my bride's bouquet. They are very nice, responsive and helpful to help me plan, design and communicate with my budget. All the brides' parties bouquet came out so pretty. They helped me with our cake decoration and the table flowers... Read More setting, as well as the parents and the groom parties. All came so good. Will high recommend them to anyone who needs a professional, beautiful and good designed floral place!

Mitsuko Osuga

I love, love, LOVE Weddings! I am the chief designer at Mitsuko Floral and have 25 years of professional experience in the field, designing for clients based all over the world. I received my degree in floral arts in 1988 from the Parsons School of Design in New York City. Affordably priced, my team’s work is professionally executed and of the highest caliber and we're ready to help make your wedding dreams come true!