449 Fleming Rd, Charleston, SC (843) 364-8611

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kerry S

We worked with Greg and Craig to plan our wedding. They were always very accommodating, helpful, and professional. Mix worked with us to customize our signature drink, allowed us to provide our own wine and champagne, and even allowed us to select several local breweries for our... Read More beer selections. The bartenders, especially Greg, were incredible professional, friendly, attentive, and efficient all night. We could not recommend using Mix for your wedding bar services more!

2017-10-18T06:52:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you all for your big day.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Sarah M

MIX was a great partner for our wedding! Mike was always extremely clear and responsive to emails. The bartenders that worked our wedding were professional, friendly, and had this impressive way of remembering everyone's drinks. Overall, a great experience and value! (Our... Read More wedding planner, Mike Winship, was a strong advocate of MIX and he always steered us in the right direction!)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sarah I

Mix did a wonderful job as bartenders! My only complaint is that guests were informed that they ran out of one of our speciality cocktails. It was a huge hit and delicious! I wish there could have been more of it!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 megan s

Our mix bartender was absolutely amazing. He was so friendly and helpful. Everyone had great things to say about his service. I would highly recommend them!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Laney T

Craig and his team were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! On the front end, Craig was professional, friendly, accommodating, and very quick to respond to my questions. At the wedding, his staff was so friendly, and there was never a line!

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Betsy R

Great communication from beginning to end. Very helpful. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Abigail S

Drinks were awesome! Price was perfect for what we wanted. Bartenders were friendly and helpful. Great job Mix!

Mix Bartending

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Lauren K

Craig and his entire team provided an excellent bar service for our Charleston wedding! From day one, they were incredible to work with. Craig was accommodating and knowledgeable, and he made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding within our budget. The night of... Read More the wedding the service was so great!! If my husband and I got within 6 feet of the bar, we had drinks waiting for us (and the bartenders always remembered exactly what we were drinking)! Our guests raved about the service and the quality of the drinks all night long. I would highly recommend Craig and his team at Mix for anyone that is looking for an exceptional bar service for their wedding, party, or event.

Excellent and Professional

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Christina P

Very accommodating and professional. Great prices without compromising excellent service!

Bartending Services

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Amber B

MIX made the bar perfect at our wedding! Craig was able to offer us great service and a perfect bar enviornment!