MixMaster Entertainment Services

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Serving All of Central & NorthEastern PA (570) 916-6128

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cassie S

From our first meeting to the last dance at our reception, Seth was absolutely amazing to work with! The different ways he was able to personalize the reception made the whole night that much more special. He also worked with my videographer and photographer wonderfully, making... Read More sure they knew what was happening next so they could get great shots. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and I even had guests ask me for his contact information. MixMaster Entertainment Services exceeded my expectations, and made our wedding PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cassie S

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jennifer Z

My new husband and I would recommend Mixmaster Entertainment Services to everyone. Seth was amazing, and totally worth every dollar. He was professional, and really made everything perfect for us. His passion for his work is incredible. The uplighting was perfection,and really... Read More made the venue fantastic. We love you Seth! Jen and Louie Mercantino

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Cathleen R

My new husband and I would be honored to give this review to Mr. Seth Michaels, not only did my husband know this man since 1st grade so they're good friends but I'm so happy to say that he made our special day amazing and played some awesome music, the little audio he did for... Read More us at the end of our reception that we danced to made both my husband and I cry, it was not expected and it was amazing! Seth is definitely the DJ I would go to for any event we do! HE is AMAZING at his job. Thank you so much Seth!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Heidi P

I wish there was a 10 star rating! Seth was way more than just a dj. He went above and beyond in every possible way and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. Thank you so much Seth, for everything you did for us.... Read More You made our night as amazing as it could possibly be! we truly appreciate every single gesture and cannot thank you enough!

2017-05-08T14:03:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so happy to hear this positive feedback and glad that I went above and beyond to make your day special. Much love and happiness, Seth.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

We knew we wanted DJ Seth from day 1. He brings a passion and awesome work ethic in his entire preparation leading up to our big day. If you want someone to just put a playlist together and press play, Seth is not your guy. He can personalize your wedding to make it fun for... Read More all your guests and leave you with unforgettable memories. We could not imagine our wedding with anyone else. If you are in the Central PA area and need a DJ, consider DJ Seth. You will not be disappointed. The amount of work and prep he put into making our day special was truly amazing. You will be glad you chose him.

2017-05-08T14:04:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful words. I always try my best and I'm glad to hear it paid off at your wedding. Much love and happiness to you.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Seth was excellent and kept the energy going all night at our wedding! We were very pleased with how organized and accommodating he was! He even offered to take picture of our sparkler send off for us which was very nice of him since our photographer was only scheduled till a... Read More certain time! He made it very personal for us example being he incorporated our bridal party speeches at the beginning of our last dance which we loved and will cherish forever! We would gladly recommend him to anyone we know having a future wedding!

2017-05-08T14:05:23 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear this! thank you for the wonderful review/feedback. Much love and happiness to you.