MixMaster Entertainment Services

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Serving All of Central & NorthEastern PA (570) 916-6128

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Danielle R

We couldn't have been happier with Seth of MixMaster Entertainment Services. We had him to the music for our ceremony and reception, and we also got the photo booth. Everyone was commenting on how much fun they had because he kept the energy going all evening. I highly recommend... Read More him!

2017-10-15T17:58:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad everyone had a lot of fun and the photobooth was a hit.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Corrina I

The interaction with Seth has also been pleasant, he’s very upbeat and makes the event a fun time

2017-10-15T17:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm happy to be able to interact with all my couples I work with... more than just a client but a "friend"

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah P

Seth did such an amazing job at our wedding. He was with us every step of the way and was very supportive of all the changes we made along the way. He was one of the easiest of my vendors to get ahold of during the whole process. He puts his heart and soul into his work!

2017-10-15T18:03:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for mentioning that I put my heart and soul into my work! seriously that's what its all about is putting your all into things you love doing... and I love making my couples happy. Thanks so much for the kind words.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Desiree D

I met Seth at several bridal shows, he was charismatic and easy to talk to. The minute I nailed down a venue I met with Seth and had no doubts he was the DJ for us. Throughout the planning process o wasn’t disappointed, he responded within minutes any time I reached out by... Read More phone, email, or even Facebook, his online planning tool was a breeze to use and helped me to plan everything down to the song played during our cake cutting. He met with us several times to work out any kinks I had, and checked in when the wedding started getting close. At the rehearsal he ran everything smoothly and made sure everyone knew what do to. At the reception he kept us and everything on track, was entertaining, followed everything we asked for and even added special touches that I had never seen at a wedding before. I recommend Seth and Mixmaster Entertainment Services because he was more than just a DJ, he was practically a wedding planner, and he made our day so perfect and special.

2017-10-15T18:02:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the wonderful words! I'm so happy to hear the planning process went smooth and everything worked out perfectly down to the tee. I'm also happy that you mentioned that there is so much more than "being a DJ or just playing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Olivia B

Seth was awesome at our wedding back in August. All of our guests enjoyed him and even appreciated that he took the time out to introduce himself to them. We also loved how easy it was to plan for the wedding with his online planning feature. My husband and I definitely would... Read More have had trouble to find time to meet in person with our busy schedules.

2017-10-15T18:05:32 Response from the vendor

It's the little things that mean the most right? Just by talking and connecting with your guests I think made their night.. let alone all the wonderful music that we played and the dancing that was done that night. Thanks so much for the wonderful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

As a wedding officiant, I have worked Seth of Mix Master entertainment during ceremomies and receptions . He is a true professional who will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is truly memorable. I can't recommend his services enough.

2017-10-15T18:07:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing from a different perspective. It's nice to be able to work with so many wonderful wedding vendors and their is no exception that it was a pleasure working with you as well to help create the best weddings ever for the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Nick H

Seth from mixmaster entertainment recently was the dj for our wedding reception at rolling pines in Berwick pa. We actually told the venue we didnt want too many decorations because of what we had planned with Seth. He honestly went above and beyond everything we had imagined... Read More and talked about . Seth kept great communication and traveled to us numerous times to accomadate our requests . the venue was completely transformed when he was done setting up. he made us the perfect monogram for our beauty and the beast theme . the week of the wedding Seth called both me and my wife separately and recorded heartfelt messages from us to which he blended into our first dance together. The uplighting was amazing and I was so surprised on how active Seth was with taking his own professional pictures. My wife and I strongly recomend Seth to anyone planning a wedding . the reception is what people remeber the most and the dj is the life of the party. Mixmaster entertainment will give you the night you and your guests will always remeber .

2017-10-15T18:09:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome words! We really transformed that room didn't we? I'm so happy you guys choose to do the uplighting and monogram... it looked amazing! Much love and happiness to you guys!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Olivia W

Seth was so amazing! He was so easy to work with. He actually is more like a wedding planner. He made sure to coordinate with the caterer, photographer, best man, and anyone else who is part of the ceremony and reception. There were things I didn't even think of and he was on... Read More top of it. He also added some nice touches to some of the songs and incorporated our vows in some the songs, which I was unaware that he was going to do that so it was a huge surprise. Seth is very thoughtful and cares about how you want your day to go. He is what most DJ's should be but you don't always get it. My wedding party and guests had a blast and we danced all night. If you are lucky enough to read his reviews then call him and see if he can be a part of your day. He took a lot of stress off of me (bride) and made sure the day ran smoothly.

2017-10-15T18:10:48 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you mention that it's more than just being a "DJ" or "Playing Music" but being a planner. working with all the other vendors and working you you guys was an awesome experience and is what makes me love what I do. Thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cassie S

From our first meeting to the last dance at our reception, Seth was absolutely amazing to work with! The different ways he was able to personalize the reception made the whole night that much more special. He also worked with my videographer and photographer wonderfully, making... Read More sure they knew what was happening next so they could get great shots. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and I even had guests ask me for his contact information. MixMaster Entertainment Services exceeded my expectations, and made our wedding PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jennifer Z

My new husband and I would recommend Mixmaster Entertainment Services to everyone. Seth was amazing, and totally worth every dollar. He was professional, and really made everything perfect for us. His passion for his work is incredible. The uplighting was perfection,and really... Read More made the venue fantastic. We love you Seth! Jen and Louie Mercantino

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Cathleen R

My new husband and I would be honored to give this review to Mr. Seth Michaels, not only did my husband know this man since 1st grade so they're good friends but I'm so happy to say that he made our special day amazing and played some awesome music, the little audio he did for... Read More us at the end of our reception that we danced to made both my husband and I cry, it was not expected and it was amazing! Seth is definitely the DJ I would go to for any event we do! HE is AMAZING at his job. Thank you so much Seth!!!

2017-10-15T18:13:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome words! I'm so glad everything was amazing for you guys! Much love.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Heidi P

I wish there was a 10 star rating! Seth was way more than just a dj. He went above and beyond in every possible way and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. Thank you so much Seth, for everything you did for us.... Read More You made our night as amazing as it could possibly be! we truly appreciate every single gesture and cannot thank you enough!

2017-05-08T14:03:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so happy to hear this positive feedback and glad that I went above and beyond to make your day special. Much love and happiness, Seth.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

We knew we wanted DJ Seth from day 1. He brings a passion and awesome work ethic in his entire preparation leading up to our big day. If you want someone to just put a playlist together and press play, Seth is not your guy. He can personalize your wedding to make it fun for... Read More all your guests and leave you with unforgettable memories. We could not imagine our wedding with anyone else. If you are in the Central PA area and need a DJ, consider DJ Seth. You will not be disappointed. The amount of work and prep he put into making our day special was truly amazing. You will be glad you chose him.

2017-05-08T14:04:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful words. I always try my best and I'm glad to hear it paid off at your wedding. Much love and happiness to you.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Seth was excellent and kept the energy going all night at our wedding! We were very pleased with how organized and accommodating he was! He even offered to take picture of our sparkler send off for us which was very nice of him since our photographer was only scheduled till a... Read More certain time! He made it very personal for us example being he incorporated our bridal party speeches at the beginning of our last dance which we loved and will cherish forever! We would gladly recommend him to anyone we know having a future wedding!

2017-05-08T14:05:23 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear this! thank you for the wonderful review/feedback. Much love and happiness to you.