MixMatch Entertainment LLC.

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

3 Bayberry Lane, East Bridgewater, MA (781) 608-3298

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Katelynn D

Michael at Mix Match entertainment was amazing! If you want a DJ to keep the fun going look no further. Michael provided amazing uplighting that really transformed the space, and once the dancing got started not a single person left the dance floor. Michael is incredibly... Read More organized and has incredible taste in music. He was able to get everyone young and old dancing and having a wonderful time at our wedding. We got so many compliments on our DJ. Michael was essential to making our wedding day perfect, and we couldn’t have been more happy with his service. I would recommend this company to anyone in the Boston area. They are fun, easy, and great to work with. If you are looking for an affordable and talented DJ, Michael and Mix Match entertainment is the perfect fit.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kim K

I had the pleasure of hiring them for my daughter's wedding which was held a few days ago. They were awesome!! John played the guitar during the ceremony and many of my guests commented to me that it gave them chills. He was fantastic. Then during the cocktail hour John... Read More entertained my guests with his guitar as Michael sang.. one guest said to me "it was non stop entertainment, wonderful". After dinner my guests were up and dancing as the duo went into the DJ mode and my guests danced from start to finish 4 hours! They accommodated everyone with their music selection! They knew what to play and when blending my guests together effortlessly . It was a win win for everyone! From start to finish we were made to feel as their first priority. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation.!! Thanks for everything!! You made Nicki a very happy bride!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Liz N

Michael and his team were so amazing to work with! We were planning our Massachusetts wedding from afar and his client portal made it so easy to make our music choices, both for things like the first dance, and also the "must-play" and "do not play" lists. He was also very... Read More accommodating to meet in person and/or email when we needed to. We truly appreciated his expertise and professionalism when it came to our questions or concerns about logistics with our ceremony and reception. As soon as we met, he was spot-on with our music tastes and suggestions, and he did a good job reading the crowd at the reception. Everything was perfect on our wedding day, and that was in great part to MixMatch!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Michelle C

We booked MixMatch Entertainment for all of our wedding day entertainment--Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. And all I can say is they knocked it out of the park! From the start, Michael was great to work with over the phone, on email and in person. And the program he uses... Read More to get songs in order was really fun. As a wedding planner myself, I have worked with many different entertainment vendors and Michael and Jon are great at what they do. They were both professional and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went perfectly. And the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Guests have told me after the wedding that they NEVER dance at weddings and they just could not stop dancing at ours! We added on the photobooth which was a huge hit and the pictures we got of our guests are hilarious! We did also have a "Silent Disco" (google it...book it...amazing experience for you and your guests!) to adhere to a noise ordinance at our venue and Michael made sure that all of the equipment was in order for that. I truly cannot thank MixMatch Entertainment enough for making our wedding day truly amazing! You are in for a great event if you book them

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Abigail S

MixMatch Entertainment were the DJs at our wedding at Camp Wing on September 30th, 2017. We can not say enough good things about Michael and his partner, the music was amazing and the pair was so kind and helpful! They went above and beyond what was expected to make our day... Read More perfect working with ither vendors to make sure everything was timed properly and went off without a hitch. Our guest have been raving about monogram on the dance floor and the music in the air, the dance floor was never empty! He went out of his way to meet us near our home so we didnt have to travel far. When it came to set up and break down he was more than happy to help. He eased our minds and worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly, I can not thank him enough for everything he did for us down to the smallest details.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Karen A

Michael was a wonderful DJ! We talked over the phone and through email. He was quick to respond to all our questions. We picked our music and meet with him a few days before our wedding. Our guests were impressed that they could actually have a conversation during dinner... Read More without the music blaring in their ears. Then when we danced, we turned up the music and danced until it ended. I would hire Michael and MixMatch again, no questions asked. Thanks again Michael!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Arianna S

Mixmatch/ Michael was great to work with! He was very accommodating to everything we wanted to do. He made everything run so smoothly at our reception. My husband and him talked a lot about song choices and he played exactly the type of music my husband and I love. We didn't... Read More really know much about how the process worked so he walked us through every step and was always avaible if we had a question or had something we wanted to add or change. I am so happy that we were able to hire him for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Katie W

Michael was excellent to work with. Very professional and engaging. He helped with suggestions on our playlist and he kept everyone at our wedding dancing all night long. We had to extend our venue because our guests wanted to keep dancing!!! After the night ended all we heard... Read More was how amazing the DJ was! Thank you Michael for making our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Catherine M

We had a fantastic experience with Michael and MixMatch Entertainment. Michael was very easy to work with throughout the process and extremely responsive by phone and email. We were planning a Massachusetts-based wedding from 3000 miles away, and he was very flexible, including... Read More driving 90 minutes to our venue the week of the wedding to do some final planning and go over logistics. Michael provided music for several components of our wedding, including when gusts were arriving, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and dinner, and the dancing. He worked with us to tailor the music for each part of the event to help produce the vibe we were working for. Most importantly, when we kicked off the dancing, the dance floor was PACKED for over three hours. Everyone from teenage cousins to our friends to parents and even my elderly grandmother were out on the dance floor for the whole night. The music was a great mix of oldies and new songs, mixed together in a way that was welcoming to everyone. When Michael announced the last song, we ended up asking him to stay for longer - and luckily, he agreed to it! Our guests were raving about the music all weekend. Thanks, Michael and John! What a fun night!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alfie P

Michael was great from the initial meeting through the very last dance. He was easy to work with and put up with our very specific musical tastes and our very extensive pre-done song list for the cocktail and dinner hours. He was just the right amount of involved during the... Read More night and everyone loved the music. He got me to dance!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Megan C

Michael did a great job with our wedding this past May! He went with the flow when unexpected things came up, and even played a special song for my brother. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Katherine F

MixMatch is the height of professionalism, super organized, and just nice to work with. We're​ both pretty picky and he was able to deliver exactly what we were looking for. We got the combo of live music at cocktail hour and dj during reception and people complimented us on... Read More both thinking they were done by different vendors. It was the best of both worlds and great value. Michael was key to helping us think through the timeline and flow and actually keeping us to it in a non-stressful way during the day. So glad we went with them - we're recommending them to all our engaged friends!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017

Michael and John put on a great show of D.J. entertainment at our Wedding in May 2017! They are two kind and caring men that put their time and effort into customizing special songs and interacting nicely with everyone! Additionally, they synchronized the timing of everything... Read More perfectly! They made our Wedding day a memorable and special event!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Alyson I

Michael and John were amazing and kept people on the dance floor all night long! They were so great to work with and really got to know us before the wedding and played music that fit our crowd. We have been getting compliments since the wedding from all of our guests about how... Read More great our DJ was.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kristine R

Due to character limits, please see https://www.facebook.com/kristine.marie.rodman/posts/737012913983:0 for a full review. We met with Michael shortly after our friend’s wedding where MixMatch DJ-ed. He was extremely accommodating, working with our opposite schedules & even... Read More came to our home to discuss MixMatch's DJ packages, up-lighting & the availability of a photobooth! Michael worked with our budget & beat the up-lighting estimate our venue provided. After we paid a deposit, Michael gave us an online logon so we could update our “Must Play” and “Do Not Play” lists day or night. Also online was an extensive list of every song you could ever imagine, with clips to hear them & links to easily add them to a pre-set form where we list names for introductions, songs for each special dance, etc. This really couldn’t have been any easier or convenient. We met with Michael again about a week before our wedding to go over our song selections, introductions & other notes. We had MixMatch play a Flash Drive of string quartet songs we hand-selected for our ceremony . For the cocktail hour, we had them play a similar set to what we had heard at our friend’s wedding, which our guests are STILL talking about over a month later. They said the music perfectly fit the venue & “feel” of our wedding. Our ONE regret of the day was that we weren’t able to enjoy it too! Our reception is where they really KILLED IT. We had 196 guests, a variety of ages and musical preferences, on the dance floor all night. They played a variety of Oldies, JT & Walk the Moon & the perfect number of slow songs. A lot of people say that sometimes the dance floor will empty when the beat slows down, but that never happened with our wedding. It was truly flawless from beginning to end. Thank you so much for kicking ass at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with your professionalism, preparedness or personality you brought to our big day. You are truly the best of the best & well worth the investment.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 James S

I don't even know where to start for Michael and MixMatch. They were so incredibly amazing and we couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding! We knew from the moment we first met with Michael that he was the one for our night. He totally connected with us and knew right... Read More away exactly what we were looking for. We had a pretty wide range of ages at our wedding and he knew just how to keep the dance floor packed and keep everyone happy. Michael even helped my sister and me do a special celebration for my dad's birthday and got the crowd singing happy birthday. We LOVED working with Michael and only wish we could get married again!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Cathy S

Michael Kingsley/Mixmatch Entertainment provided the music for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. The dance floor was packed for the entire reception!!! Michael did such a fabulous job providing the best mix of dance music. Both young and old danced the night away. Michael... Read More is a true professional and the most polite young man. I will happily rate him and his services, but unfortunately their are only 5 stars. He definitely is a 10!!!!!! Thanks again Michael. It was such a pleasure working with you. I would highly recommend Michael and Mixmatch for all entertainment needs!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Keryn F

I don't even know how to begin to describe how thrilled we were with Mike from MixMatch. I was pretty damn laid back about nearly every aspect of the wedding, but I can be a little controlling about music, so I knew I needed to find someone that would be accepting of that. Boy,... Read More did I find that with MixMatch. From the first time we met with Mike, we knew we were in good hands. In fact, we canceled our remaining DJ meetings that week, because we knew we had found the right one. Mike worked so hard to ensure that everything was exactly as I envisioned it, and never once made me feel like I was overbearing or that I was bothering him, even when I asked him to locate a whole bunch of obscure songs that I wanted to hear. His online client area is a fantastic resource and I used it frequently to craft what ended up being a pretty perfect playlist. The day of my wedding, he was enthusiastic and professional and took the time to get to know my bridal party and to check in with me multiple times. Seriously, I don't think I can do MixMatch justice with just words. Definitely add them to your list and take the time to meet with them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Casey C

Fabulous! Michael and John were great. Truly delivered from start to finish, taking care of the acoustic music at the ceremony, live music at cocktail hour, uplighting, & DJ'ing at the reception. So professional, always got right back to me to answer any questions. Music was... Read More fantastic throughout, would absolutely recommend Mixmatch for anyone in search of wedding entertainment!

mixmatch entertainment for my wedding

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Danielle K

Michael and John were so great to work with, they were so detailed and made sure our day was precise to us. Having a guitar during our ceremony and then DJ all night it was amazing!