Let us help you say I DO!

Feel comfortable letting MK All Around Travel plan your destination wedding or honeymoon. With our experienced staff trained to provide you with exceptional life long memories, we can design a travel package to fit your expectations and budget. We are a WOW Wedding Specialist with Hard Rock All Inclusives as well as specialists in several other resort chains. Our knowledgeable staff is in the office daily to assist you.

Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

4620 West 103rd Street, Oak Lawn, IL (708) 424-5555

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

We had an amazing time in Hawaii thanks to Karen! We stayed for 10 days- 5 in Maui and 5 in Kauai. Both hotels were beautiful with outstanding service! Karen got our breakfast included in both hotels and got us a deal for the luau in Maui. She gave us great suggestions for... Read More activities, places to eat, shop,etc. They were all wonderful! She was awesome to work with and knew exactly what we wanted out of our honeymoon. I have had several friends go through her as well and were so happy, too. We couldn’t have been happier!

Sandals Bahamas was amazing

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Mary Ann S

Maureen is wonderful at MK Travel. We had a great trip! I would highly recommend!

Fabulous Travel Agency for Perfect Destination Wed

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Jessica L

We worked alongside Karen at MK All Around Travel when planning our destination wedding and honeymoon at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Karen was able to get a spectacular travel rate for all of our guests. My husband and I live in Texas... Read More but most of our guests were traveling from the Chicago region. Karen was able to get us on the connecting flight with most of our guests which made the 4 hour flight an event in itself. Throughout the entire planning process our questions and concerns were answered timely and the overall travel package was financially reasonable and everything we wanted. There was even Apple Vacation Transportation to and from the Punta Cana Airport to the resort. Karen worked with the Hard Rock Resort to make sure we were treated as rock stars while we spent 9 amazing days in Punta Cana. There were no headaches when planning our wedding. I would recommend MK All Around Travel to anyone planning a destination wedding!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Dawn N

Karen Daly was wonderful at helping my husband and I plan our perfect destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta! When we first met her, she showed us several options for a destination wedding in Mexico that included pricing and perks for each place and helped us make our final... Read More choice being the Hard Rock Vallarta! Having her as my travel agent made it very easy for my wedding guests to book and plan their trip for my wedding. She was even able to help out my out of town relatives. I knew as soon as we meet she was very knowledgeable with several destinations because she shared several of her travel experiences with us. We even had some guests book other travel with her besides our wedding and I would definitely use her in the future. I truly felt like I was her top priority and my trip/wedding was unforgettable!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Karen Daly was our agent - and let me just say she helped us to effortlessly book the most perfect honeymoon imaginable! We gave her our budget and she sent us back some options. We ended up at a beautiful resort in the Bahamas for 7 nights - one of which we would never have... Read More found if it hadn't been for our agent. The resort was perfectly catered to our age group and style as well - which was great! She sent us a detailed itinerary that included everything we needed - we literally just had to make it to the airport and we were set! Every honeymooning couple should opt for this kind of a service after the stresses of a wedding. We will be back!

Antigua Honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Julie A

Karen was so helpful in planning our honeymoon with us. Everything was smoothly and was well explained. Everyone at all around travel was very friendly and highly knowledgeable on options based on travel seasons. I would highly recommend their services to anyone planning... Read More their honeymoon!