Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

6 Paynes Point, Branford, CT (203) 361-7866

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren e

Our film is wonderful! We love both versions! They are totally perfect-- thank you SO much. We feel so lucky we found you, Matt. Your work is outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacey H

Just what we wanted - and more!!! Matt helped make our day perfect. He was so easy to work with and super flexible. He made me feel so confident (I usually hate having my picture taken). He blended right in, and we almost forgot he was there. His beautifully edited film was... Read More full of the most perfect moments with perfectly chosen music. Matt is the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Alex M

We just watched our film again and we still can't believe it. Matt's work is outstanding. He has a special eye and the old fashioned super 8 mixed with modern video is so unique. Our movie is one of.l a kind and so so sweet! I feel so lucky that I found Matt!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 katie o

What you can expect to see in Matt's work is a beautifully rendered and deeply expressive portrait of your most poignant memories. There is so much heart and personality in his films, which are crafted in a distinct romantic style without being overwrought with gimmicky or... Read More trendy visual devices. What makes Matt's work so thoughtful and timeless is that he creates with such a clear artistic sense, without imposing too much of his own presence in your story. That particular balance and subtlety of artistry seems possible in only the very best kinds of portraiture

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erica L

We watched a lot of wedding videos when we were planning our wedding and we almost gave up. Until we found Matt at MK Super 8. His work is so artistic and almost nostalgic, we found ourselves getting emotional while watching strangers's videos on his website. The finished... Read More product we got back from Matt was even better than we thought it would be. bravo!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Crystal N

OMG!!!!! We just relived our day and are blown away Matt!!!!!:) thank you!!!!!!!! So so so so beautiful. The music was just so perfect. You rock!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kate r

The best ever! You were so calm and easy to work with, it really helped put me at ease. We could enjoy our wedding with total confidence how great our vilm would come out! You caught so many amazing moments. We look forward to rewatching our day for years to come, Thanks Matt

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Leslie W

It's worth mentioning that we weren't all that interested in having a wedding video. Everything just seemed so cheesy with the videos we watched from other people. When we found MK super 8, we were instantly blown away. The movies Matt makes are so artful and moving. We feel... Read More so lucky that Matt was on hand to paint such a beautiful picture of our day. Somehow the video came out even better than our pictures. We never get tired of rewatching it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alice M

Wow Matt! I can't say it enough! We cry every time we watch the film you made for us. It was moving and captured all the joy and details of our day. Matt is very easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. We were so impressed with his work, and our film came out even... Read More better than we had hoped!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Matt who owns MK Super 8 is just a pleasure to work with. I love the beautiful moments that he captured and the quality of the film was perfect. He is just amazing to work with and makes you feel very comfortable! And his level of professionalism is beyond words. He puts so much... Read More effort into his work and gets you the finished product so quickly!! If we did it all over again, we would 150% choose him. Thank you SO much for creating wonderful memories for us :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Matt is so talented at what he does. He truly captured the joy of our wedding day on film. The quality of the finished product was amazing- perfectly edited and including our own music choices. We are so grateful to have such a classic record of such an important moment in our... Read More life.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

it was truly wonderful experience to work with Matt Kelsey and his super 8 film of our wedding was superlative, it captured the feeling of the day perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Matt's visual aesthetic, sense of rhythmic editing, and ability to balance, sentiment, seriousness, and silliness makes for a remarkable film. It's obvious that he's completely mastered any technology that he employs, whether archaic or contemporary. All this means that you... Read More essentially have a master narrative filmmaker creating an art object out of your wedding, but one that somehow manages to be wholly and uniquely you. I laughed and cried more than once watching our film.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We were so lucky to have Matt capture our day..Not only was the footage was perfect, but Matt was professional and super easy to work with. We were so happy we chose MKSuper8 to film our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I feel very fortunate to have come across MK Super 8 during an internet search. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and SO very talented. He got all the shots we wanted without being intrusive. The use of Super 8 film is amazing, unique, and unlike anything I've ever seen.... Read More The videos I have seen so far are incredible. When starting the process we were unsure if we were going to get a videographer & it turns out it was one of the best decisions we made. Thank you Matt!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

I loved the wedding video that Matt put together for us. I have literally watched it over and over again. The end product captured so many natural and endearing moments that it's just so sweet to watch. Nothing is canned or forced and doesn't leave you rolling your eyes or... Read More thinking, geez, how corny! It's just so touching. Matt was also super easy to work with. He is prompt in responding to all emails, isn't a nickel-and-dimer, and was never in the way. In fact he caught a moment of my husband and I practicing our first dance in the hallway before we were announced, and I had no idea he was there. I think it's this unintrusive style that makes him so great. He also is very helpful with song selections. He picked some great tracks to include in our video. I would highly highly recommend MK Super8!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

My husband and I wanted to have something unique for our wedding photos and videography and we succeeded in that when we hired MK Super. We are so glad to have found Matt, he was a delight to work with and made preparing for the wedding and the wedding itself so easy! I am super... Read More happy with his work and am so happy he caught our special day. The special Super 8 film footage coupled with HD was really romantic and perfectly captured the memories of the day. Matt is also a very flexible and calm person, which made him an even more perfect choice to film our wedding. A final plus is the packaging of the disks and film you get is super cute! Thanks a lot Matt!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

amazing

Reviewed on 4/15/2015

I cannot tell you how incredibly happy I am to have worked with Matt. My (now) husband and I weren't even sure we wanted to film our wedding, since it seemed like the only options that weren't totally cheesy or tacky were WAY out of our budget, but as soon as we spoke with Matt... Read More I knew we'd found our guy. He was so awesomely enthusiastic and patient with us - it felt like he really went out of his way to accommodate our budget and schedule. Most importantly, Matt's work is AMAZING - he has a wonderful eye and a perfect sense of timing. I am a designer and my husband is a musician, and we both agreed that Matt not only nailed the visual component of the film, but got great audio as well. This is especially amazing because he was a totally non-disruptive presence on our wedding day. He used small, beautiful cameras (no giant light bars or big clumsy microphones), but he somehow managed to capture it all - from the big moments to the tiny intimate exchanges between us, to the details of the space. He really told the story of our wedding, and we are so so thankful to have such a perfectly captured record of the day.

Just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

Matt was an absolutely pleasure to work with, and our wedding video is AMAZING! It is Matt was an absolutely pleasure to work with, and our wedding video is AMAZING! It is just what we wanted-- it covers all the important stuff (the vows and the toasts, etc) with sound and HD,... Read More and then it cut with amazingly cool, vintage-looking super-8 shots. Our wedding was outside in New Hampshire, and then the party was in a tent. Matt managed to photograph the beauty of the surroundings and the joy of our family and friends so well. And, it is certainly the coolest and most stylish wedding video I've ever seen. :) (If I do say so myself.) I cannot recommend MK Super-8 enough-- you will be SO happy that you chose Matt as a videographer!-- it covers all the important stuff (the vows and the toasts, etc) with sound and HD, and then it cut with amazingly cool, vintage-looking super-8 shots. Our wedding was outside in New Hampshire, and then the party was in a tent. Matt managed to photograph the beauty of the surroundings and the joy of our family and friends so well. And, it is certainly the coolest and most stylish wedding video I've ever seen. :) (If I do say so myself.) I cannot recommend MK Super-8 enough-- you will be SO happy that you chose Matt as a videographer!

best vendor we used for our wedding by far!

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

Thank you to Matt from MK Super 8 for being our most outstanding vendor by far! He was an absolute delight to work with, so flexible, sweet and super super talented, creative. We could not have asked for a better person to document our beautiful day! He mixed HD with Super 8... Read More film to create exactly what we wanted, a mix of new and old, capturing the most incredible sweetest moments of our day! My husband and I absolutely loved Matt from start to finish...he made everything so easy for us during such a stressful busy time. Our videos came out perfect, exactly what we wanted and he got them to us super fast too! We would highly recommend him to anyone, best vendor we used for our wedding by far :) thank you so much Matt!